Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2017, 02:33 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

Risingmoon smiled at her expression, but was perplexed by it too. Ignoring his thoughts, he pricked his ears at her question, purring slightly. Maybe he had been apprentices with her, but he couldn't remember. As his mentor, Quailleap would have said something along the lines about how he was always "veering off". If only his old mentor could see him now - a full fledged warrior. But Quailleap had ran off, disappeared, left his Clan behind, but it wasn't really much of a shock to Risingmoon, anyways.
"I'm 24 moons," he replied. Not much older than her. He almost asked who her mentor was, when he remembered that she had joined the Clan and became a warrior, probably not having a mentor.
Stormstripe nodded enthusiastically. "So there's not much of an age gap!" She tilted her head as he nearly asked her something, and then, seeing how lost in thought he was, decided to get something from the freshkill pile, hearing her belly rumble. She looked at Risingmoon, and told him, "I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want to share?"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

The scent of an unfamiliar cat would drift into the clearing as Autumn ambled close to the entrance, though her scent was overlaid with crowfood and illness. She had followed her nose to where the cats were gathered out of curiosity, and hope that perhaps, just maybe, they might help her. Deep down, she knew she wouldn't survive much longer as she was.

Limping her way into the clearing proper, it was revealed that this newcomer was a ginger tabby just barely six moons old, and she was in a bad way, though as she looked around and got an idea of just how many strange cats there were, her eyes went wide and her fur fluffed up a bit, clearly beginning to question the wisdom of having come here.

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.

Last edited by Risenphoenix; September 21st, 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 06:55 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Any cat could see that Mousekit was having the time of his life, his face was lit up in excitement as he clung to the apprentice below him. As the two drew nearer to the Apprentice Den Mousekit felt a small buck, he crouched down as his heart began to race in fear instead of excitement. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to talk himself out of his fear. Just as the ride was coming to a close the kit was able to open his eyes once more, he tried to cover up his nervousness as he climbed down from the tom. He did really have fun but the bucking made him a bit nervous, he didn't want Burstpaw to feel bad for making him feel that way.

Throughout the many moons Mousekit had gotten better and better at covering up his fear or anxiety, it was very hard to tell sometimes if he was actually shaken up or not. His eyes still shone with past excitement as he met Burstpaws eyes, "T-that was A-a lot o-of f-fun!" His stutter came out again, mostly because of excitement but a bit a fear. As his heart rate began to slow Mousekit began to feel a bit tired but he wouldn't let that stop him from continuing to hang out with the older cat. He sat near the tom, "T-thank you for t-taking me on a B-badger ride." He purred.
Burstpaw let out his own purr as the kit showed his gratitude. If Mousekit was nervous or fretful, he couldn't tell; he assumed he was still caught up in the thrill. "You're welcome," He replied, a twinkle of happiness showing in his eyes. That was his end goal, to make the younger cat happy, and creating fun memories for him made him realize how much he enjoyed being around kits. Never before had he assumed he'd like to play kit-sitter, but he did, in fact, find spending time with the young cats of his Clan quite entertaining. Who'd have thought that me, the shy scardy apprentice would hang around with kits? Maybe it was his true calling, since fighting was only going okay and hunting was nearly out of the question. I could live like that.

Burstpaw wrapped his tail around Mousekit; it wasn't tight in the slightest, just a little symbol of their newfound friendship. He knew he wouldn't like it if his tail touched him, so he set it gently on the ground beside them. "If you ever want to do this again," He started quietly, his nerves creeping up on him, "I'd be happy to give you another ride in the future." The apprentice looked down at the kit and gave a shy smile. His denmates might not approve of his quiet and anti-social tendencies, but Mousekit didn't seem to mind; he figured that was why he liked hanging out with the kit so much. We're so alike... I've never met anyone like me before. I hope he likes me too...

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
The scent of an unfamiliar cat would drift into the clearing as Autumn ambled close to the entrance, though her scent was overlaid with crowfood and illness. She had followed her nose to where the cats were gathered out of curiosity, and hope that perhaps, just maybe, they might help her. Deep down, she knew she wouldn't survive much longer as she was.

Limping her way into the clearing proper, it was revealed that this newcomer was a ginger tabby just barely six moons old, and she was in a bad way, though as she looked around and got an idea of just how many strange cats there were, her eyes went wide and her fur fluffed up a bit, clearly beginning to question the wisdom of having come here.
Cottonfrost sighed, his dark grey head resting on his powerful paws. His sharp gaze wandered aimlessly around the clearing until it landed in the fresh-kill pile. Deciding to do something productive, the solid tom cat stood up and shook out his fur. He would go hunting. After all, the clan could always use some new fresh-kill.

After letting out a small yawn, Cottonfrost began to head toward the exit of the camp. It was a nice day out, he oculd hear the birds twittering madly away in the trees, and with a jolt, the tom stopped mid-stride. He parted his jaws and scented again. Surely no cat had left crowfood outside unburied? StarClan knows a small, adventurous kit would love to get into all kinds of trouble with rotten stuff like that. His frown deepened. Was that cat he smelled mixed with crowfood?! Deciding to investigate, he hurried through the entrance.

Cottonfrost spotted a ragged ginger she-cat, and knew instantly she was the source of the smell. Wondering how the heck she made it here, to the heart of ThunderClan, without being spotted, blew his mind. He approached Amber, and, his senses alert in case she tried to lash out, he addressed her with calm assertiveness.

"How did you come by here?" His voice was questioning yet serious. As he scanned her over once. To him, she seemed about six moons, maybe even younger. She was in bad condition, and didn't seem to have a clear head. After all, the female had entered ThunderClan camp without hesitation. The she-cat was outnumbered, like, 50 to one or something. His tail flicked back in forth, and he looked down on her with a stern, yet unhostile gaze. If it came down to driving her out, he doubted she would give him much trouble. She looked a small though a gust of wind would topple her off her paws.
Old September 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost sighed, his dark grey head resting on his powerful paws. His sharp gaze wandered aimlessly around the clearing until it landed in the fresh-kill pile. Deciding to do something productive, the solid tom cat stood up and shook out his fur. He would go hunting. After all, the clan could always use some new fresh-kill.

After letting out a small yawn, Cottonfrost began to head toward the exit of the camp. It was a nice day out, he oculd hear the birds twittering madly away in the trees, and with a jolt, the tom stopped mid-stride. He parted his jaws and scented again. Surely no cat had left crowfood outside unburied? StarClan knows a small, adventurous kit would love to get into all kinds of trouble with rotten stuff like that. His frown deepened. Was that cat he smelled mixed with crowfood?! Deciding to investigate, he hurried through the entrance.

Cottonfrost spotted a ragged ginger she-cat, and knew instantly she was the source of the smell. Wondering how the heck she made it here, to the heart of ThunderClan, without being spotted, blew his mind. He approached Amber, and, his senses alert in case she tried to lash out, he addressed her with calm assertiveness.

"How did you come by here?" His voice was questioning yet serious. As he scanned her over once. To him, she seemed about six moons, maybe even younger. She was in bad condition, and didn't seem to have a clear head. After all, the female had entered ThunderClan camp without hesitation. The she-cat was outnumbered, like, 50 to one or something. His tail flicked back in forth, and he looked down on her with a stern, yet unhostile gaze. If it came down to driving her out, he doubted she would give him much trouble. She looked a small though a gust of wind would topple her off her paws.

Autumn's fur fluffed further as Cottonfrost approached her. Holy foxdung he was huge! Her eyes widened as she took an instinctive step back, wincing as her wounded forepaw touched the ground, giving it a bit of a shake and leaving it elevated rather than risk further aggravating it by putting it down again.

'Well, this is it. Are you a cat, or a mouse?' She thought to herself, and when the tom stopped in front of her, the pitiful scrap forced her fur to flatten and straightened up a bit, swallowing in nervousness as anxiety glimmered in her golden gaze, but there was a glow of determination there too as she met his stare evenly,

"I-I followed my nose." She admitted, "I saw some cats who smelled like the cats here, back that way." She gestured with her tail toward the way she came, "They were helping each other hunt, and one made sure the other one ate because they were so hungry." She paused, seeming to grow a bit less anxious the more she spoke, and her head tilted to one side,

"I knew you couldn't be like the cats that always chased me and Fern out of our nests. Those cats wouldn't give you a mouse tail if you were starving! And I've been lost for a whole moon since..." her ears flattened a bit as her eyes lost some of their lively glimmer, clouding for a moment, though they cleared as she plunged onward, "and I've been trying to remember what she taught me! I found juniper for my cough! But food has been hard and I cut my paw and got bit by a rat and I don't even know where I am!" Her voice rose into a distressed wail, breaking off into a series of soft coughs, though she had the manners to turn her head away so she didn't cough on him, plopping down onto her rump as if telling her story had exhausted her, though once she finished coughing she blinked and looked rather embarrassed,

"My name's Autumn." She added shyly, rather put out with herself that she'd forgotten to introduce herself before her brain had spilled out of her mouth.

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:00 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw let out his own purr as the kit showed his gratitude. If Mousekit was nervous or fretful, he couldn't tell; he assumed he was still caught up in the thrill. "You're welcome," He replied, a twinkle of happiness showing in his eyes. That was his end goal, to make the younger cat happy, and creating fun memories for him made him realize how much he enjoyed being around kits. Never before had he assumed he'd like to play kit-sitter, but he did, in fact, find spending time with the young cats of his Clan quite entertaining. Who'd have thought that me, the shy scardy apprentice would hang around with kits? Maybe it was his true calling, since fighting was only going okay and hunting was nearly out of the question. I could live like that.

Burstpaw wrapped his tail around Mousekit; it wasn't tight in the slightest, just a little symbol of their newfound friendship. He knew he wouldn't like it if his tail touched him, so he set it gently on the ground beside them. "If you ever want to do this again," He started quietly, his nerves creeping up on him, "I'd be happy to give you another ride in the future." The apprentice looked down at the kit and gave a shy smile. His denmates might not approve of his quiet and anti-social tendencies, but Mousekit didn't seem to mind; he figured that was why he liked hanging out with the kit so much. We're so alike... I've never met anyone like me before. I hope he likes me too...
The kits amber hues shone with happiness as the older cat wrapped him tail around him. He had just met the cat, but he already saw him as an older brother or close friend. He had never clicked with a cat so easily, he struggled to make friends among his own age group. A smile took over his face when the older cat offered to take him on another ride sometime, "I would love to!" He squeaked loudly, his eyes widen as he realized how loud he was being. He looked down at the ground for a few moments, "I-is it e-embarrassing to be h-hanging out w-with me? " He asked quietly, he had realized how embarrassing it might be to hanging out with a kit like him. Apprentice sometimes saw themselves above kits and didn't like to be seen hanging out with them. He hoped he wasn't embarrassing Burstpaw, he had just made him his friend. He shuffled his paws nervously and stared at the ground.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 21st, 2017, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Her blue eyes glittered, watching the tom's eyes as he looked to the fresh kill pile. "My favorite is blackbird." She answered, looking to her friend. Quickly, she groomed some fur on her chest that was sticking up when she thought the tom had turned away to grab some food. Chestnutsong didn't want to look like she was still an apprentice to the other warrior. It had been only a few moons. I hope he didn't see that. Or if he did, I hope he doesn't mind. Snowwhisker is always so nice, so I doubt he will. She smiled, looking at the tom fondly.
"Blackbirds do taste good." Snowwhisker meowed in agreement, his tail swaying behind him. He looked back towards Chestnutsong, and smiled back at her. Her smile is so pretty... I am glad that I get to see it. He looked back over at the fresh-kill pile. I'll go see if there are any blackbirds, and I'll be back with the prey."
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:14 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
"Blackbirds do taste good." Snowwhisker meowed in agreement, his tail swaying behind him. He looked back towards Chestnutsong, and smiled back at her. Her smile is so pretty... I am glad that I get to see it. He looked back over at the fresh-kill pile. I'll go see if there are any blackbirds, and I'll be back with the prey."
"Mhhh, they do. Okay, see you in a moment." She said, smiling. Her blue eyes were glowing slightly in the sunlight. She watched Snowwhisker, thinking. He is very nice...I wonder if we can talk a bit while we eat.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:03 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The kits amber hues shone with happiness as the older cat wrapped him tail around him. He had just met the cat, but he already saw him as an older brother or close friend. He had never clicked with a cat so easily, he struggled to make friends among his own age group. A smile took over his face when the older cat offered to take him on another ride sometime, "I would love to!" He squeaked loudly, his eyes widen as he realized how loud he was being. He looked down at the ground for a few moments, "I-is it e-embarrassing to be h-hanging out w-with me? " He asked quietly, he had realized how embarrassing it might be to hanging out with a kit like him. Apprentice sometimes saw themselves above kits and didn't like to be seen hanging out with them. He hoped he wasn't embarrassing Burstpaw, he had just made him his friend. He shuffled his paws nervously and stared at the ground.
Burstpaw raised his eyebrows at the question. Considering he'd just asked himself the same thing, he didn't have a real answer. If I say yes, he'll go away, but if I say no, will I be lying? He realized he was still trying to sort out an answer, but Mousekit needed him to say something, so he racked his brain for an appropriate response."Well, I don't see any of my denmates out here." It was true. He wasn't searching very hard, but from what he could tell, he was the only apprentice in the Clearing. "So I guess we can't embarrass each other when no one else is around to see us." He gave another encouraging smile to the kit, hoping he'd lift his head again. There's nothing to be ashamed of here. I used to stammer too. The tom wanted to say those words, but at the same time, he didn't want the smaller tom to look down upon himself more. He hoped Mousekit knew what he was attempting to say without using words.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; September 22nd, 2017 at 07:04 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Absolutely!" Hummingsong meowed excitedly,"Just let me drop this off and I'll be all set tot get going." The tortoiseshell shecat picked up the moss in her mouth and padded away, slipping into the elder's den for a moment before reappearing, aglow with excitement. "Ready to get going?" she asked, her tail swishing with excitement.

Bump
@Jaymoon

Closed Thread