Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:58 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:52 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:51 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:47 PM
feed zozelen art
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 06:45 PM

Old February 27th, 2024, 02:39 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: stockades for the healing![herb gathering event]

Mallowpaw
26/100

As Springpaw's call carried across camp, Mallowpaw padded over to her. Herb collecting? It would take her mind off the recent battle and the deaths, as well as the uncomfortable feeling that gnawed at her stomach. Besides, it would be useful! Maybe if she participated in events that helped ThunderClan, she would gain some respect. But as she spotted Bumblestar, anxiety swirled in her stomach. Her leader, the cat who had killed her clanmates, the cat she needed to impress... Mallowpaw swallowed as she glanced at Bumblestar, her heart speeding up. If I do well and help the clan out, will I impress her? Imagine if I impressed her...
( @dino. for the mention) (Open)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; February 27th, 2024 at 04:22 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

She might not have been able to help with the fight, but this gave her the opportunity to help with the recovery. Treepaw dashed over to where Springpaw was. This seemed similar to the event she helped with a few moons ago. This time, she was determined to bring back more than she did before.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 27th, 2024, 12:30 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Springpaw's call to action wasn't surprising in the slightest. Grey ears perked up at the sound of her broken voice, and the small grey molly skittered out to join the gathering crowd; pointedly moving to be on the opposite side of the group than Bumblestar.

She... didn't wish to be noted as absent from the recent conflict. She'd much rather be noticed for her other skills and contributions around camp than her lacking skills in combat.

Old February 27th, 2024, 01:40 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw padded over, her tail swaying back and forth
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:40 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw and Weepingwillow padded forward. Grief in both of there hearts as Wetwhisker lay dead in the clearing. Would Bumblestar send her away quietly? What would she do? Oatpaw gave a determined nod, he wasn't in the battle but had lost his mother in the midst.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:44 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Event [#event]

Truth be told, the medicine cat apprentice had been expecting the worst. At best, either at least one or two cats are willing to participate to help rejuvenate the vast emptiness of the herb storage. If that was bound to be the case, Springpaw still would’ve gone out of her way to collect as many herbs as she could to help her restock the herb storage itself. Could she have gotten reprimanded for the choice? She wasn’t sure, but she wouldn’t pour her thoughts into it. Did she care though? Not really, just for the mere face of it, it got the job done and over with. But, ThunderClan managed to prove her wrong, gratefully. A good portion of cats had managed to gather around and now, since Springpaw knew that she had more than enough cats to help her aid in restocking the storage, she found herself masking her surprise with a smile of relief. Well, now that there was a good portion of gathered cats, she should make at least some sort of game with it, right? It felt as if it would help ease the tensions that were heavily at stake at the moment. The more incentives that joined, the better.

Looking around at the gathered cats, she silently made note of each cat that joined, surprise briefly surpassing her as she noticed Bumblestar within the mix of gathered cats. Springpaw couldn’t state much about it, but she did feel at least some sort of relief that her leader would tag along in hopes of replenishing the herb storage. It needed all the support that it could get to get it all tidied up and restored. Plus, she’d assume that being stuck in the middle of the medicine den would be incredibly boring, since the calico was quick to note that Violetfreckle was among the mix too, alongside Redhawk. While the two mollies weren’t any cats that she knew all too well, she was pleased to see them within the small group of gathered cats. Before the pastel calico forgot, she noted that Treepaw was surprisingly within the mix as well! Hadn’t she participated in an event that she started a while ago that was similar to this? Springpaw didn’t want to linger among the thought for too long, only passing the thought with a quick whisk of her tail.

Now, with her taking note of every gathered cat, it was time to start getting to business and say what would be occurring within this drastically needed event. “Alright… you lot… Thank you… for joining! I don’t… think I… need to… explain our… situation too… much… as I… already stated… what we… will be doing… during this… important event… but… we need… to collect herbs… not just your… ordinary… plain herbs… but the more… important… and desperate ones… without them… cats will… only fall more… and more… weakened… and I’m… sure that… none of us… want to… handle that… and… none of us… should be… reckless… after the current events… our herb stores… cannot support… a day… of any… reckless accidents… as it stands.” The apprentice began, being sure to rest her gaze among every one of the gathered cats as she briefly explained the matter… or rather tried. She hadn’t ever been a cat of just a few words.

"Now... why not… make a day… of it? Let's get… out there… and patrol… our territory together… and get some herbs… to stock up… our supplies... can't… have us all… stripping every single… bit of our… territory bare… though… so we'll be… aiming for one… or two herbs… per spot we visit… per cat… I'll be there… to ensure no one… gets hurt or poisoned… of course… but for the most… part… I want the lot… of you to show me… what you've got!.. First… cat to get a… mouthful of herbs… claims victory… I'll see about… getting a special… treat for you… I've heard juniper berries… dipped in… honey… is a rare… delicacy… but who knows…. we might… just have… enough to make… a small exception… for the winner!" If Springpaw thought about it long enough, she was certain that she had done the same thing with her other event, except it was just honey that she gave out. She almost felt intrigued to see her clan-mate's faces in reply to her reward for the winners.

Either way, with that out of the way, the calico found herself forming a cheeky smile, nodding her own words in confirmation. Food was always a good motivator, and after having figured out how easy it seemed to be for her to get honey from bees, she would be more than certain that Drizzlecloud wouldn’t mind if she used a few berries slathered in honey to give to one of her clan-mates as a potential reward, even if she wasn’t currently in the right state of mind to give any personal thought towards Springpaw’s reward, but she would assume that she’d go along with it. Plus, Springpaw wouldn’t mind treating someone once in a while all because they won for bearing the most herbs. They would have earned it, after all. Looking around for any possible questions to occur, the oriental-shaped molly twitched her tail, ready to lead the way into ThunderClan’s territory. They could get to the landmarks in due time. A sweep of the territory as a whole seemed like a better place to start, though.

“You all… ready? Let’s head… on out… If you… have any… questions… let me know… I don't bite…. now let's… get out… toward the territories!" the medic called out, before she began to make her way towards the entrance of the camp and headed out towards the territory, eyes focused on the different cats as they gathered herbs within the area.

next post will be
3 - 3

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 29th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:59 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap followed Springpaw.

Dogpaw followed Springpaw, making sure that she remained in the front in order to stay away from Beetlepaw.

Beetlepaw followed Springpaw, the ridiculously tiny probably kit-sized ten moon old in the back because she was a good bit smaller than everyone else and couldn't easily keep up.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw, like the large deaf ten moon old apprentice did quite often, even though she had to walk quite slowly in order to do that.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 1st, 2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 12:10 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Mousepaw followed springpaw

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:16 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw followed Springpaw. Weepingwillow had left to rest instead

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:17 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

BasilPaw followed