Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 05:02 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 05:00 PM

Old October 18th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

The Tom padded over to beside Darkfire, and noticed something. "If you want a chance at catching one, I'd recommend going to the otherside to where your shadow is behind you, because clearly fish can tell when something is there because we block the sun" Pigeonhop took a few steps backwards before leaping over the creek, stumbling ad his paws hit the ground, balance obviously not his fortè @mareenakit
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; October 18th, 2020 at 12:30 PM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:34 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Darkfire was pleased that the tom was interested in his dilemna. Other cats would probably find it ridiculous. To Darkfire, it wasn't as much about the fish as it was about the tactic and knowledge. He followed in suit, joining Pigeonhop across the creek and resumed his crouch. He shot out his paw and snagged the scales of the fish, but it flopped and he dropped it back into the creek. Stunned, the fish turned with the current and swam away. "Oh well." Darkfire sighed, "You were right though about crossing the creek. What's your name by the way?"

@Saltyteardrops

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

@mareenakit
Pigeonhop gazed down at the fish they were just so shiny. He watched as the other warrior almost succeeded in catching the fish. That's actually quite impressive he thought stunned. It took him a few seconds to realize he'd been asked a question. "Pigeonhop." He informed the tom, "Yours?" Pigeonhop asked.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:54 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Saltyteardrops - ahh I'm running out of ideas help! I'm going to add Pigeonhop to his relationships though.
Darkfire nodded, "I'm Darkfire. It's nice to meet you." He blinked as a cold ind rippled over him. It was starting to get chilly despite the bright sun. "Almost leaf-fall." He said wistfully, looking at the warm-colored leaved on the trees.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

@mareenakit (I'll try to help )
"Same here." Pigeonhop he responded quietly. The gray tabby's eyes were still focused on the water, which is Odd seeing how he'd never paid much attention to it before.

"Yeah leaf-bare will be upon us soon." He muttered absent-mindedly, as a certain fish caught his eye. Crouching down on pretty much two legs, with one ready to swipe at the fish. When the warrior thought it was good timing, the warrior shot out his paw into the creek. When the tom tried to snag the fish, he lost his balance. Which caused him to lose his balance, and fall into the bone-chilling water.
Old October 18th, 2020, 10:41 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Saltyteardrops

Darkfire blinked as Pigeonhop lashed out at the fish, but lost his balance and fell in. In a flash, the grey warrior was up and a large branch caught his eye. He sprinted to grab it ad dragged it into the creek with him, plunging into the water a paddling towards the other tom. "Grrb tt!" he called, jowls locked around the branch, and he tried to angle it closer.

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

@mareenakit
Pigeonhop choked on the water, that surrounded him. Well didn't I get myself in a mighty fine predicament. The grey tabby focused on moving his paws to keep his head above water. He heard Darkfire's voice, and he drew in a deep breath, before paddling towards him, his three properly working legs, doing as much as the can. He grabbed the branch in his jaws, which hurt his teeth, but he wasn't stupid enough to let go.
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:40 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Saltyteardrops

Darkfire winced as he added weight pulled him down further into the water and started kicking again, trying to pull them both to the bank. He hissed with frustration and realized he was swimming against the current. Remembering the fish, he stopped struggling and was swept further down the river until the creek curved and he lunged for the bank, his claws digging into the dirt and scrambling to haul the branch up with him

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

@mareenakit
Pigeonhop struggled to stay afloat, though the branch helped, he tried to keep his weight of it, and he could hear Darkfire struggling. As soon as his paws hit the ban, he let go off the branch and scrambled up the rest of the way, he lay there stunned for a minute as he coughed the water out of his lungs. When his airway was free. He got up and checked on the other warrior,
"Are you okay?" He asked, hiding his worry.
Old October 19th, 2020, 10:46 AM
your loveliest nightmare

As he felt Pigeonhop release the branch, he did the same and if drifted downstream. He lifted himself up onto the bank and coughed a couple times before standing up and shaking out his fur, sending droplets flying from his long-ish fur. Pigeonhop asked him if he was okay and he nodded, "Yes, thanks. That was...refreshing." He purred in laughter and then coughed up some more water. His longer fur helped keep him warm, but he asked Pigeonhop, "How about you?"
@Saltyteardrops

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder