Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:45 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:44 AM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:39 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 11:35 AM
silverpaw training [p]
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2020, 09:24 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @.:Raven:. @SuspiciousMindz @Shimm @BILL. @RuinsNight @rascalcats @Vessel @Slushie @RedHead @Spiritjumps ]

[ This is a reminder that all patrols are to be finished and reported to Flintstar or Duskfeather by
February 1 at 11:59 PM EST (three days)! Please keep in mind that if a patrol member is not replying, do not wait on them, just keep going! Please remain efficient and have one patrol member, even if they are not the leader, give a report. If the patrol is not finished, consequences will ensue. Thank you! ]
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

(Yeee it's Leaf-bare)

He thought for a moment, all of the prey will be in their burrows... Owlwatcher padded a few more paw steps before looking back to the molly. "How about we go to the Hightree ?".

(Is that even a place? I'm not too sure what the territory is like.)

@sugarcubes
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:23 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Dawnheart glanced around the clearing. "I wonder when I shall get an apprentice."

Dawnheart ran over to say hi to Oakclaw.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 29th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Dawnheart sat with the nearest cat to her, immeadiatly in deep conversation.
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:45 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead

Tallmarsh had never been in the leader's den, even during her time as medicine cat. She'd just never had a reason. So, maybe her wanting to talk to Flintstar about the change in deputies was partially an excuse to see what his den looked like. The dark tabby didn't bother making herself known as she entered the den, instead just inviting herself in. She looked around, her good eye sparking in curiosity. She had to admit, it was smaller than she'd expected. "Hey, Flinty--" she began, but she cut herself off at the stupid nickname. She'd never called Flintstar anything other than his name before. She groaned. Cherrybubble and Irispaw were rubbing off on her. "Flintstar. I just now learned that Duskfeather is deputy now? What happened with Buckbranch? He seemed like a fine candidate for deputy when I met him."
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

It was suddenly to stuffy in this den. Flintstar needed to get out. He needed some air, and some time to think. Maybe accepting Toadbounce's flirty invitation hadn't been his best idea, he wasn't on top of his game at the moment. I need to get away so I can redeem myself, Flintstar doesn't fall prey easily to flirts like this! The indignant voice in his head only made things worse though, it was making Flintstar sound like a baby. Taking a deep breath, the leader met Toadbounce's gaze, no matter how hard it was to do so at that moment. "Anything." He responded boldly with a slight purr of his own, though he couldn't get much farther than that with his mind short of short-circuiting.
There was a moment of tense, charged silence before there was another voice at the mouth of his den, and Flintstar's ears shot up, his fur standing on end. He totally expected to peer around Toadbounce and see another Toadbounce, and maybe realize this was all some crazy, poppyseed induced dream. Has anyone force-fed me poppyseeds recently? Though as he did glance around Toadbounce's (gorgeous) fluffy fur, much to his relief he caught sight of Cedarstream, not another Toadbounce come to torture him. It took him a moment to process Cedarstream's words, having had many other things going through his mind, but when he did, he vigorously shook his head. "Nope, not interrupting anything at all. Toadbounce here was just.... talking. Yeah. Talking." Flintstar cast a smile in Cedarstream's direction, stepping away from Toadbounce to give himself some space. Unfortunately, in his haste to get away, that ended up with the mighty Thunderclan leader tripping over the edge of his own nest, and falling into it with a great "THUMP." His tail sat over his face, but Flintstar had no motivation to move it away. He would be forever ashamed of this moment. Maybe if I lose this life I won't remember what happened in it.... Is that how that works?

@Ever @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:21 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Ever @RedHead ]

As the familiar she-cat stepped into the den, Toadbounce looked over his shoulder with a pout, his fun ruined by her entrance. He stepped away from Flintstar and sat down, grooming his paw. His sunshine eyes were glued to Cedarstream, pupils narrowed at the she-cat. "Nothing at all, gorgeous," the tom purred, giving a smug wink toward her. Yet as Flintstar tumbled over his nest, Toadbounce couldn't help the giggle that rose to his throat, tilting his head in amusement. He stood and slid closer to the leader, tail wrapping over his shoulders. "Aw, who knew quite the handsome leader could be clumsy," he teased, leaning close and whispering in Flintstar's ear. Toadbounce gently pulled the leader's tail away from his face, looking down at him with a half-smile.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The sleek tabby molly looked between them. She could help but let out a little chuckle as Flintstar fell over his nest, jade eyes slinking between the two. She rolled her eyes at the two toms, eyes narrowing with envy at Toadbounce. She sometimes wished she had the lack of humility to flirt as he did. She had a more sarcastic approach.

"Whatever you two say." She purred teasingly, green gaze returning to Flintstar. "I came to tell you Flintstar that the fresh kill pile was looking meager and was going to volunteer to get a small hunting patrol together. Care to join either of you? Or do you prefer to stay in here and fool round?" She held a steady gaze with the leader especially as she drew out the last sentence with sarcasm as spicy as the smirk she now sported.

@RedHead @hxneysuckle
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss @Kitty Mama @RedHead @Delta

Returning from the patrol and Helping carry linnetwing along with duskfeather. The tom walked in a mixture of slow but fast.Grunting from exhaustion " Flintstar! Tallmarsh! Help!" he yelled . He had no time to wait....hell he didn't feel like waiting . Linnetwing needed help. All of them did.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 29th, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:25 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead @SilentLamb @Delta @Moon Lily @Blissie Bliss ]

Duskfeather rushed in after Lionwhisker, though much slower. She gently set her sister down before looking around the camp, searching for the leader. "Flintstar! We were ambushed by rogues in the Outskirts. We managed to get some marks set, but it is far too dangerous to go there. Linnetwing is the only warrior to receive major wounds of what I know. We had to retreat, they outnumbered us and we'd have been sure to be killed!" the deputy called out, hoping Flintstar heard her. Her tail lashed and she gave a worried glance toward her sister. Flattening her ears, Duskfeather desperately hoped her sister would be okay-- she would never forgive herself if she was killed! Hopefully Bluegorse and Mintfrost were able to make it back alright...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread