Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2016, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazingnight would have purred but she hadn't the strength instead she gave him another lick and rested her head. Tears still slipped from her golden eyes and she closed them for a moment. "You know it takes two to make something like this." She whispered softly, the tease showing she was regaining health. She then slit her eyes back open to admire their brood. There were so many of them, she flicked proud eyes over to Burdock. "Are they all healthy?" She asked softly, praying that they were. She didn't even care about the pain, the lost life, if they were healthy she was content. Nothing mattered more to her now than the kits' health. She felt her heart would break a thousand times over if they weren't perfect. She couldn't help but let out a weak chuckle at the thought. Even last night she'd been hating their existence, what a fickle thing motherhood was.
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

A wet laugh escaped the tom, and he nuzzled against her further, relieved that in the end things would be alright. He stepped back from her, his tail intertwining with her's however as he wasn't ready to let her go just yet, and looked at their children once more. The eldest was a tom with brown fur and small spattering of grey and white markings, his tiny white toes curled around his grey muzzle. He looked at the next one, a dark brown tabby with a dot of white just above her right eye, the same as her mother's. Laying next to the eldest daughter, was a black tabby tom that seemed to curl against their mother all the more fiercely than any other, terrified of the world already. The fourth child was an ashen brown she-cat with softer paws and ears. The fifth, and final child, was a black tom with a silvery muzzle and tail tip. Love filling his eyes and bursting from his chest, Burdockpool gave another nod and smiled. "They're perfect... What do you want to name them?'
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:31 PM

Blazing breathed a sigh of relief to know that they were all perfect in health. She was regaining strength quickly, and pushed herself up to watch them along with their father. She smiled warmly as she watched them, the commotion over with they were all fast asleep. Little paws twitching with dreams. She purred hoarsely and bent to give each a few more licks. "I've never been good with names." She mumbled softly and overlooked the kittens again. Then a name sparked as she passed her eyes over the eldest female. "What about... Tawnykit for that one? Do you think that's a good name? Do you like that?" The flurry of questions tumbled from her mouth and she looked over to Burdockpool for approval, golden eyes urging him to take the lead and name one or two.
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Clan Leader

"Tawnykit?" He mused, mulling over the word as he looked at the dark brown tabby. It seemed appropriate enough, befitting of her fur. "I love it," he purred, and let his gaze drift to the eldest son. He reminded him of the very earth beneath them, his pelt a mixture of stone and dirt, sturdy and strong. "Mountainkit," he named the eldest, smiling up at the she-cat hoping she would approve of the name.
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:51 PM

Blazingnight purred softly and pressed her muzzle up against his. "It's perfect she whispered. She pulled back and glanced at the kits again. The runt of the litter, though by runt simply the last as the kit wasn't smaller in proportion to the others. The small tomcat's pelt was think and black she knew the perfect name. "Onyxkit." She said softly and nudged the kit with her nose. She was so certain in the name that she continued, the solid brown one taking her attention. It reminded her of a bird she often heard in the territory at dawn and dusk. That smooth light brown tone of mourning doves. "And this one Dovekit." She said with a purr, finally letting her eyes wander back to the tom for approval.
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Clan Leader

With a hearty nod of his head, the tom grinned wider somehow. "I couldn't have picked better ones myself," he agreed, licking each of the kits as he realized they only had one left. The dark tabby who hid against his mother, almost invisible against her equally deep coat. "Blackkit," he dubbed the final kit, the middle child almost unseen amongst his siblings. With a chest bursting with pride and purrs, Burdockpool nuzzled his mate. "They're all perfect."
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:32 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

"Like what?" Moonkit asked, looking around. She spotted a near by mossball and giggled softly, sneaking to it. "Good question... we could-" he was interupted by Moonkit hitting the mossball at him. He looked back and kicked it back, but Moon dodged and it bounced back to Frostkit.
(*coughshippingstillcough* btw here is his page)
frostkit smiled and puilled back a white paw before kicking it back and running around energetically , giggling to the others .It rolled back to sapphirekit and she winked at him once she stopped running, panting slightly (*COUGHCOUGHtotallyCOUGHCOUGH*) (he's kawaii!!! Omg!)
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:34 PM

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(You have to apply for an apprentice ceremony)
sorry, didn't know XD))
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:41 PM

Blazingnight nuzzled him back, cherishing the moment of pure happiness. One of the few she'd experienced in her life. It made her yearn to run away with him and their family, dispose of all the responsibilities of the clan. Her body was weary and shaky with exertion, she finally gave into it and curled around her kits protectively. Their soft breathing and snoring made her never want to fall asleep, she just wanted to listen to their soft noises to make sure they stayed breathing. As if each breath could be their last. Her golden eyes watched over them carefully, a purr stirring in her chest as her fur began to dry out. She knew she aught to get to grooming, but she had no strength remaining. "I already love them so much." She whispered softly to the tom. "I didn't expect it to be that strong." She admitted, though she suspected he probably knew that she hadn't planned on fully loving the kits. She'd always been displeased with the situation until this point.
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Clan Leader

He watched her with hazel eyes, and gave a small nod as he settled down besides her. "Well, love is just crazy like that," he meowed softly, before laying down besides them, the parents concealing their little treasures from the harsh world just outside the den. "It works in mysterious ways."
Closed Thread