Where is the Justice? [P]
by Poprock
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:44 AM

Old June 20th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Cedarbreeze glanced around, crouched in her hunter's stance, following the scent of a small bird. Her ears twitched to every sound, and her beautiful pelt blended her into the surrounding brush extremely well. Maybe, just maybe, she could catch this bird without interruptions. So much had been going on in the clans lately, and she simply wanted to act like none of it was happening. To be alone in her little world is what she wanted. Little did she know that she would never have that. There were cats standing around every corner.

@Lonestar23

[I'm so sorry this is late. To be honest I thought I had done it and then forgot to do it... :/]

Last edited by Teza; June 20th, 2017 at 08:16 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Wildfern felt prodding and winced. She opened her eyes slowly. "D-Daypaw?" She looked up. Blood crusted around her muzzle. "A-am I dead?" She asked. The white molly sighed in pain.
Daypaw looked over the mollys injuries,"No, you got attacked and were caught in a fox trap. Im going to take you home to treat you." The med cat said seriously. Their tone was grave looking over the injuries. They didnt know if she would live,they hoped so of course. "Im going to lift you and put you on my back,okay? Were going to help you." their voice sounded distracted, eyes wandering over the cats body, thinking of herbs they had to use to fix everything. They only knew so much, they could only do so much. Daypaw grabbed at Wildferns scruff again before shifting to put her on their back. They were a warrior, while Daypaw was only a small apprentice. But that didnt matter. Adrenaline had kicked in and they felt, for one moment, that they could do anything. Lifting up the warrior they stood with her on their back. "Were going to get you home."
Old June 21st, 2017, 08:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Cedarbreeze glanced around, crouched in her hunter's stance, following the scent of a small bird. Her ears twitched to every sound, and her beautiful pelt blended her into the surrounding brush extremely well. Maybe, just maybe, she could catch this bird without interruptions. So much had been going on in the clans lately, and she simply wanted to act like none of it was happening. To be alone in her little world is what she wanted. Little did she know that she would never have that. There were cats standing around every corner.

@Lonestar23

[I'm so sorry this is late. To be honest I thought I had done it and then forgot to do it... :/]

Lynxfrost was normally alone. The only friend he really had was Cedarbreeze, and she seemed to be constantly away, so he remained closed off from the rest of the Clan. Lynxfrost wasn't a rude cat, or necessarily offstandish, but if he didn't like someone... he was more likely to walk away from the conversation then anything else. Spotting a familiar pelt through the trees, the lynx-colored tom's hues widened and he watched her silently, his expression somewhat nervous as he did so. Cedarbreeze always made him nervous. Despite them being friends for some time, Lynxfrost was still quiet - not shy, no, but quiet. There was a difference. "Cedarbreeze?" Lynxfrost's voice was firm, but still quiet, like the softest whisper being carried away by the wind. He knew she probably wasn't going to hear him. He knew that, chances were, she would just walk away. But at least he had tried to get her attention, right? Were there points for trying anymore, or would it only count if he actually succeeded? Lynxfrost moved a little closer, hoping that if she hadn't heard him she would see him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

@Brooklyn Trees
once darkshadow passes the border he is instantly flooded with scents of shadowclan he had almost forgotten" man it feels good to be back" darkshadow wanders around a little bit then notices how dark it has gotten its this late already? i better find somewhere to sleep he opens his mouth a little to let the scents flood in he notices a really faint fox trail and follows it. Once he reach an abandoned foxhole, he plops down after making a temporary nest and closes his eyes. After a couple moments he falls asleep

Last edited by darkblazingstar; July 6th, 2017 at 01:27 AM.
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:01 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

The world around the she-cat was crashing and angry- almost like StarClan was sending a sign to not attack the probably now sleeping RiverClan camp. She sighed and quietly tip-toed through the forest, followed by the rest of the patrol group.

Halestar had waited until the night was dark and the storm was rough for this- it disguised the pelts and the oncoming scent of her clan. A loud crash of thunder echoed through the forest, making her muscles tense up slightly. She was nervous, but knew it would be for the better of all the clans- after all, RiverClan needed to be taken down a rock or two.

She looked back at the cats who were following her and nodded as they made their way further in the direction of RiverClan- tonight would be ShadowClan's night. Tonight they would rule the forest. Her fur was damp and she was a bit chilled, but she knew they could do this. Nothing would make her patrol back down now.

@Aquarius @Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Eclipse

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 26th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Shadomaru

Blackfrost padded into the lush forest of Shadowclan’s hunting grounds, her ears twitching quietly to the sounds of the distant birds that nested in the trees as they both passed them. She would occasionally look back to see if Crowhawk was following, smiling at the tom-cat with a sense of gratitude and happiness in her appearance. “The skies are grey, but hopefully, nothing too bad, stormwise, will bother us during our hunt.” The she-cat remarked to him, her paws brushing over soft, damp grass. A faint yawn left the long-furred female as they continued to head deeper into the territory, but the warrior shook her head, knowing that, of all times, she shouldn’t be tired. “Do you smell anything?” She asked Crowhawk with a tilt of her head as she glanced at him, her tail sweeping back and forth behind her.

Last edited by Captain; June 26th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old June 26th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Shadomaru

Blackfrost padded into the lush forest of Shadowclan’s hunting grounds, her ears twitching quietly to the sounds of the distant birds that nested in the trees as they both passed them. She would occasionally look back to see if Crowhawk was following, smiling at the tom-cat with a sense of gratitude and happiness in her appearance. “The skies are grey, but hopefully, nothing too bad, stormwise, will bother us during our hunt.” The she-cat remarked to him, her paws brushing over soft, damp grass. A faint yawn left the long-furred female as they continued to head deeper into the territory, but the warrior shook her head, knowing that, of all times, she shouldn’t be tired. “Do you smell anything?” She asked Crowhawk with a tilt of her head as she glanced at him, her tail sweeping back and forth behind her.
Crowhawk followed her out, a smile still on his face, really enjoying the fact that he was with her right now. He started thinking about where the best places to hunt in a time like this when he felt a drip on his head, then another. He looked up. "This one will hit heavy as well." He told her.
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

The world around the she-cat was crashing and angry- almost like StarClan was sending a sign to not attack the probably now sleeping RiverClan camp. She sighed and quietly tip-toed through the forest, followed by the rest of the patrol group.

Halestar had waited until the night was dark and the storm was rough for this- it disguised the pelts and the oncoming scent of her clan. A loud crash of thunder echoed through the forest, making her muscles tense up slightly. She was nervous, but knew it would be for the better of all the clans- after all, RiverClan needed to be taken down a rock or two.

She looked back at the cats who were following her and nodded as they made their way further in the direction of RiverClan- tonight would be ShadowClan's night. Tonight they would rule the forest. Her fur was damp and she was a bit chilled, but she knew they could do this. Nothing would make her patrol back down now.

Rasberrybubble was masked in her disguise of wet soggy fur. She slipped quitely among the trees following Halestar. Completely alert for any sign of a Riverclan cat. She couldn't afford to let her clan be spotted. She knew her duty was to help the clan. She gave a small nod back to Halestar and continued.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM

Question Re: ShadowClan Territory

"Hello ShadowClan I would like to join your clan. My name is Echo I an 6 moons old in your terms. I was never a kittypet I have always been a loner. Mom abandon me yesterday and I need a clan to join otherwise I will be torn to shreds by those dogs at night. I am a good hunter, I can catch a bird while it's flying. Thank you but if not I will leave..." Echo said
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:23 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

Darkclaws padded along with the patrol silently. His light blue eyes contrasting against the darkness of his black tabby pelt and the sky above them. He looked ahead of him towards his leader who had delivered them through so many tough times I know that this must be the best thing He thought Halestar is doing this for the clan He shook away the last of the doubt he was feeling and continued on the trek to the Riverclan camp.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here