Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old January 17th, 2023, 10:37 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy Red View Post
(( Mossfall ))

* She lightly licked Wisteriakit's head. She brought her closer to her body. *
" I love you little ones. "
__________________________________________________ ___________
@~CherylBlossom~
Wisteriakit begins to suckle, calming down and purring as she feeds.

Emberflame pushes in.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old January 17th, 2023, 10:39 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Mossfall ))

* She looks up and smiles. *
" Hello, how are you my love? "
Old January 17th, 2023, 10:43 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy Red View Post
(( Mossfall ))

* She looks up and smiles. *
" Hello, how are you my love? "
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old January 17th, 2023, 11:19 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Mossfall ))

* She smiles. *
" They're doing fine. "
* She mewed with a purr. *
Old January 17th, 2023, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Cringy

Newtkit 6/10

Newtkit grumbled because his roleplayer currently has writers block.

(Activity post)
Old January 17th, 2023, 04:43 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Snailkit trotted around the nursery, tail flicking back and forth. The tiny calico was quite happy with how they were spending their day- rolling on the floor, eating things they shouldn't, and pretending to be a bat. Only the best way to live. Snailkit suddenly stopped, ears flicked backwards. They sensed something. Something like- an INVISIBLE FOE! The calico kit squealed happily, and batted their paw at the empty air in front of them. This went on for about five minutes before Snailkit got bored. They jumped up and down three times (any more than that was absolutely wrong in every way), and raced around the nursery. 1, 2, 3, 4 5, They kept track in their head, prepared to beat their personal record- for the third time today. And, perhaps, it would be an amazing idea to close their eyes while running and see what happened! Mhm, yes, that is an amazing idea! Very great idea! Snailkit assured themself. So, they closed their eyes! It was a great feeling, the wind shooting through their fur. Ah, but tiny Snailkit soon realized that running with your eyes closed was not a good idea when you were around a whole bunch of cats. "Oh!" They squeaked as they tripped over another kit. Snailkit opened their eyes, looking at the kit they'd run into. "Sorry!"

[ @val ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old January 17th, 2023, 04:53 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post
Snailkit trotted around the nursery, tail flicking back and forth. The tiny calico was quite happy with how they were spending their day- rolling on the floor, eating things they shouldn't, and pretending to be a bat. Only the best way to live. Snailkit suddenly stopped, ears flicked backwards. They sensed something. Something like- an INVISIBLE FOE! The calico kit squealed happily, and batted their paw at the empty air in front of them. This went on for about five minutes before Snailkit got bored. They jumped up and down three times (any more than that was absolutely wrong in every way), and raced around the nursery. 1, 2, 3, 4 5, They kept track in their head, prepared to beat their personal record- for the third time today. And, perhaps, it would be an amazing idea to close their eyes while running and see what happened! Mhm, yes, that is an amazing idea! Very great idea! Snailkit assured themself. So, they closed their eyes! It was a great feeling, the wind shooting through their fur. Ah, but tiny Snailkit soon realized that running with your eyes closed was not a good idea when you were around a whole bunch of cats. "Oh!" They squeaked as they tripped over another kit. Snailkit opened their eyes, looking at the kit they'd run into. "Sorry!"

[ @val ]

Batkit "eeped!" and flopped over. They were decidedly a rather flimsy kit. And a bit dramatic, though his theatrics were more often spent on jokes. Batkit was quite proud of their jokes. They stood and peered at Snailkit with suspicion. How did a kit run into another so quickly like that? Oh well. Good thing Batkit didn't hold grudges. "Woah there! You run faster than a hawk flies! Better watch out or WindClan will steal you," they said, casting a surreptitious glance around the nursery as if some other-clanner was lurking there at the moment. Batkit sat back, flashing a quick smile before simply staring at Snailkit. What a busy kit they were! And here he thought that they were boisterous! Obviously, their reign had been pulled out from under their paws by their nursery fellow. Batkit glanced around, hoping either of his siblings or his mother were around. Perhaps he could use Snailkit to sneak out? But that was for later. And it depended on if Snailkit would stick around for shenanigans and jokes. Batkit hoped so, though they wouldn't say so.
Old January 17th, 2023, 05:13 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Batkit "eeped!" and flopped over. They were decidedly a rather flimsy kit. And a bit dramatic, though his theatrics were more often spent on jokes. Batkit was quite proud of their jokes. They stood and peered at Snailkit with suspicion. How did a kit run into another so quickly like that? Oh well. Good thing Batkit didn't hold grudges. "Woah there! You run faster than a hawk flies! Better watch out or WindClan will steal you," they said, casting a surreptitious glance around the nursery as if some other-clanner was lurking there at the moment. Batkit sat back, flashing a quick smile before simply staring at Snailkit. What a busy kit they were! And here he thought that they were boisterous! Obviously, their reign had been pulled out from under their paws by their nursery fellow. Batkit glanced around, hoping either of his siblings or his mother were around. Perhaps he could use Snailkit to sneak out? But that was for later. And it depended on if Snailkit would stick around for shenanigans and jokes. Batkit hoped so, though they wouldn't say so.
Snailkit shuffled their paws, tail flicking. WindClan? Steal them? Batkit was bigger than them, so it was easy for the tiny kit to believe Batkit. "Steal me? I don't wanna be stolen!" They wailed, throwing their head back. They didn't even acknowledge the fact that the other kit thought they were fast- usually, they would take a compliment and talk about it for hours. But right now, they were only bothered with being kidnapped. Wait- oh no, kidnapped by who? Snailkit had already forgotten. "Kidnapped by- who, exactly?" They asked, in a much more calm yet confused tone. The calico kit was then distracted by an itch just behind their ear. They lifted their hind paw, gave it a good scraaaaaatttcchhhhh... and forgot who the heck they were talking to. Why was a random kit just... talking to them? As far as Snailkit knew, this kit had walked up to them, told them they would be kidnapped, and left it at that. Very strange, very strange indeed.

Old January 17th, 2023, 10:53 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post
Snailkit shuffled their paws, tail flicking. WindClan? Steal them? Batkit was bigger than them, so it was easy for the tiny kit to believe Batkit. "Steal me? I don't wanna be stolen!" They wailed, throwing their head back. They didn't even acknowledge the fact that the other kit thought they were fast- usually, they would take a compliment and talk about it for hours. But right now, they were only bothered with being kidnapped. Wait- oh no, kidnapped by who? Snailkit had already forgotten. "Kidnapped by- who, exactly?" They asked, in a much more calm yet confused tone. The calico kit was then distracted by an itch just behind their ear. They lifted their hind paw, gave it a good scraaaaaatttcchhhhh... and forgot who the heck they were talking to. Why was a random kit just... talking to them? As far as Snailkit knew, this kit had walked up to them, told them they would be kidnapped, and left it at that. Very strange, very strange indeed.
Oops? Batkit hadn't meant to surprise Snailkit like that. Er, more, upset. They shrank back a bit, though mildly amused at how quickly the other kit's turmoil evaporated. He guessed worrying wasn't an issue anymore, though Batkit wouldn't mention kidnapping again to the other kit. "WindClan," Batkit stated in reply. Hadn't they just said that? Maybe he'd forgotten to say it. Batkit looked around even more anxiously. Stupid nursery being the nursery and too tiny. He peered at Snailkit who was not very slow at all.
Old January 18th, 2023, 07:09 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Oops? Batkit hadn't meant to surprise Snailkit like that. Er, more, upset. They shrank back a bit, though mildly amused at how quickly the other kit's turmoil evaporated. He guessed worrying wasn't an issue anymore, though Batkit wouldn't mention kidnapping again to the other kit. "WindClan," Batkit stated in reply. Hadn't they just said that? Maybe he'd forgotten to say it. Batkit looked around even more anxiously. Stupid nursery being the nursery and too tiny. He peered at Snailkit who was not very slow at all.
Snailkit blinked. "Oh. That makes more sense!" They squeaked happily, smiling at the other kit.

(the dreaded morning. I promise my next post will be long lol)