Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old April 15th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A light smile crossed her face as Duskclaw admitted to chasing prey. It appeared as though no matter what Clan a cat came from, feeding their Clan and keeping them strong was at the forefront of their mind. "I hope you were able to at least catch the prey?" she mused, waving her tail as her whiskers twitched in amusement. "I'm going to start pulling them out alright? Try and remain still," Heatherfur mewed as she circled around to start on the back. She barred her teeth as she leaned forward, grasping one of the thorns and pulling it out. As Duskclaw mentioned leaving a home Clan, she paused. "A little nervous, I guess," the medicine cat sighed. "It was hard, leaving WindClan, but so far I'm beginning to... enjoy it."
"Heh." He smiled, "I co\aught it, but it slapped me.." He flicked his tailk to a small scratch on his cheek. "You will enjoy it a lot more if you were having fun!" He purred.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:41 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
"Heh." He smiled, "I co\aught it, but it slapped me.." He flicked his tailk to a small scratch on his cheek. "You will enjoy it a lot more if you were having fun!" He purred.
Pink. Pink. Each thorn was coming out rather smoothly, and it didn't appear to be phasing Duskclaw at all. Heatherfur began to wonder if this wasn't the warriors first tussle with a thorn bush. Perhaps he'd been here before to see Juniperpaw for the same issue? The thought made her stiffen a bit. She hoped that she was doing good in comparison to the former medicine cat, and was thankful that if he had been a past patient, Duskclaw wasn't bringing it up. "It's definitely different, as I've been a warrior my entire life," she mused around the thorn clamped between her teeth, turning her head and spitting it out into the pile of other thorns.

After another pass over, Heatherfur reached up to pluck the last of the thorns nudged in behind Duskclaw's ear. "Apologies if that hurt a bit," she mewed, spitting the bundle of thorns out onto the pile. She glanced up and studied the small scratch on his cheek, gingerly brushing the tip of her forepaw against it. "Doesn't appear infected," she mewed, "But I remember something about..." the medicine cat trailed off as she went back to the herb storage, scanning her inventory. What soothes wounds? It was a leaf, wasn't it? she thought to herself, a panic starting to settle in. What if she couldn't find it. Just as she opened her jaws to speak, her eyes fell onto a rather small, practically dried up oak leaf. Must've been left over from last leaf-fall, and saved after the flood, Heatherfur thought as she grabbed it and began to chew. The taste wasn't that pleasant, but soon she had a bit of a poultice to work it.

"Okay, this should help with any lingering pain, I believe," Heatherfur mewed after she had coated her paws in the juice, gently dotting some on the rather larger abscesses created in the skin by the thorns. With the left over, she placed some gingerly on Duskclaw's cheek, careful to not press too hard. "And that should help with any stinging with the cheek." After her work was done Heatherfur stepped back to take a look, examinging him. Her first patient. She hoped she'd remembered the oak leaf's use correctly, and that it wouldn't cause any reaction, though she was pretty sure she had.

Last edited by Mauve; April 15th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Pink. Pink. Each thorn was coming out rather smoothly, and it didn't appear to be phasing Duskclaw at all. Heatherfur began to wonder if this wasn't the warriors first tussle with a thorn bush. Perhaps he'd been here before to see Juniperpaw for the same issue? The thought made her stiffen a bit. She hoped that she was doing good in comparison to the former medicine cat, and was thankful that if he had been a past patient, Duskclaw wasn't bringing it up. "It's definitely different, as I've been a warrior my entire life," she mused around the thorn clamped between her teeth, turning her head and spitting it out into the pile of other thorns.

After another pass over, Heatherfur reached up to pluck the last of the thorns nudged in behind Duskclaw's ear. "Apologies if that hurt a bit," she mewed, spitting the bundle of thorns out onto the pile. She glanced up and studied the small scratch on his cheek, gingerly brushing the tip of her forepaw against it. "Doesn't appear infected," she mewed, "But I remember something about..." the medicine cat trailed off as she went back to the herb storage, scanning her inventory. What soothes wounds? It was a leaf, wasn't it? she thought to herself, a panic starting to settle in. What if she couldn't find it. Just as she opened her jaws to speak, her eyes fell onto a rather small, practically dried up oak leaf. Must've been left over from last leaf-fall, and saved after the flood, Heatherfur thought as she grabbed it and began to chew. The taste wasn't that pleasant, but soon she had a bit of a poultice to work it.

"Okay, this should help with any lingering pain, I believe," Heatherfur mewed after she had coated her paws in the juice, gently dotting some on the rather larger abscesses created in the skin by the thorns. With the left over, she placed some gingerly on Duskclaw's cheek, careful to not press too hard. "And that should help with any stinging with the cheek." After her work was done Heatherfur stepped back to take a look, examinging him. Her first patient. She hoped she'd remembered the oak leaf's use correctly, and that it wouldn't cause any reaction, though she was pretty sure she had.
He winced, "eh, it hurt a bit, not much." He meowed. He stood up. "Than you. Im glad to have gottan to know you better." The brown tom meowed, stepping back.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:13 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
He winced, "eh, it hurt a bit, not much." He meowed. He stood up. "Than you. Im glad to have gottan to know you better." The brown tom meowed, stepping back.
As he thanked her, a new emotion washed over Heatherfur like a wave. Her pale green eyes lit up and she grinned, waving her tail in response. "Likewise. Let me know if they start bothering you," she mewed, leveling her gaze at the warrior so he would know she was series, despite the smile on her face. "And no more thorn bushes. Stick to the streams for a bit, okay?"
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
As he thanked her, a new emotion washed over Heatherfur like a wave. Her pale green eyes lit up and she grinned, waving her tail in response. "Likewise. Let me know if they start bothering you," she mewed, leveling her gaze at the warrior so he would know she was series, despite the smile on her face. "And no more thorn bushes. Stick to the streams for a bit, okay?"
He laughed, “I can’t keep promises!” He spun around, crashing into a rock, backing up shocked. “Wha the-“ he shook his head. (Clumsy fool :3)

Old April 16th, 2018, 01:37 AM
stardust memories

Quote:
He laughed, “I can’t keep promises!” He spun around, crashing into a rock, backing up shocked. “Wha the-“ he shook his head. (Clumsy fool :3)
Instinctively, Heatherfur wanted to laugh. As a warrior in WindClan, if she saw a clanmate trip over their own paws in pursuit of a rabbit, it was almost an expected gesture. But being a medicine cat was most likely different, so she just slapped her tail over her mouth to keep the giggles at bay. "Along with thorn bushes, no rocks either," she purred, padding over quickly to take a look. "It doesn't look like it would've had any impact, but come back if you start experiencing vision blackouts or pro-longed headaches, alright?" she mewed, looking at Duskclaw.
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:42 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Instinctively, Heatherfur wanted to laugh. As a warrior in WindClan, if she saw a clanmate trip over their own paws in pursuit of a rabbit, it was almost an expected gesture. But being a medicine cat was most likely different, so she just slapped her tail over her mouth to keep the giggles at bay. "Along with thorn bushes, no rocks either," she purred, padding over quickly to take a look. "It doesn't look like it would've had any impact, but come back if you start experiencing vision blackouts or pro-longed headaches, alright?" she mewed, looking at Duskclaw.
He looked at her, eyes sparkling, then he sat down. "You know, " He bagan. "I wasn't a Riverclan warrior either. I was from Windclan to." He said, smiling. "My name there was Crowpaw. Do you remember him? The small apprentice who kept almost all of the warriors awake?" He asked.

Old April 16th, 2018, 11:33 AM
stardust memories

Quote:
He looked at her, eyes sparkling, then he sat down. "You know, " He bagan. "I wasn't a Riverclan warrior either. I was from Windclan to." He said, smiling. "My name there was Crowpaw. Do you remember him? The small apprentice who kept almost all of the warriors awake?" He asked.
Heatherfur wasn't used to many RiverClanners sitting down and striking up a chat with her, so surprise glittered in her gaze as Duskclaw sat down. She was happy to talk, to get to know her new Clanmates, and since the medicine den was rather empty as of late she figured she could spare a moment or two. "Ah, Crowpaw..." she murmured, racking her brain. She knew almost ever WindClan member by memory, and Crowpaw did sound a bit familiar. "Possibly, it does sound familiar. What made you join RiverClan?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. "That is," she added hastily, shuffling her paws, "if you don't mind sharing."

Last edited by Mauve; April 16th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Heatherfur wasn't used to many RiverClanners sitting down and striking up a chat with her, so surprise glittered in her gaze as Duskclaw sat down. She was happy to talk, to get to know her new Clanmates, and since the medicine den was rather empty as of late she figured she could spare a moment or two. "Ah, Crowpaw..." she murmured, racking her brain. She knew almost ever WindClan member by memory, and Crowpaw did sound a bit familiar. "Possibly, it does sound familiar. What made you join RiverClan?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. "That is," she added hastily, shuffling her paws, "if you don't mind sharing."
He smiled, "i joined.." He looked at her, "I joined because I wanted to be a grat warrior, I am part Windclan, and riverclan. I wanted to be with my mother but then she passed." He said. "but, its great to know that im not the only one that is from Windclan." She said.

Old April 17th, 2018, 11:48 AM
stardust memories

Quote:
He smiled, "i joined.." He looked at her, "I joined because I wanted to be a grat warrior, I am part Windclan, and riverclan. I wanted to be with my mother but then she passed." He said. "but, its great to know that im not the only one that is from Windclan." She said.
A smile graced the soft features of Heatherfur's face and she nodded to show she agreed with him. "Yes, it's comforting to know that switching Clans isn't all that foreign," she purred, waving her tail behind her. Though, I'm sure he had a much better parting from WindClan, the medicine cat thought solemly, keeping her face intact with a smile so as to not expose her thoughts. Glancing at the scratches and thorns she gave them a once over before nodding. "Even though you're a great RiverClan warrior, be sure to let me know if they start bothering you again. I can give you a poppy seed to help you sleep. It might be uncomfortable for the first night until those holes close up."