Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM

Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: DayClan

Thrushstar couldn't recall the last time he had seen rabbit on the fresh-kill pile. Unlike wood mice or birds, it wasn't a common inhabitant of their territory, and he was interested in seeing the young apprentice try to track one down. The training technique was a smart one too. Fawnpaw would have a new challenge to look forward to whenever she went hunting with her mentor. "Let's go!"

He started out of camp, tail flicking to indicate his patrol follow him. The safety of camp melted away with every step as he passed through the entrance, drinking in the territory's air as he moved further and further away from camp. The last thing they needed was to run into a predator. DayClan had enough struggles without a patrol being shredded by a pack of coyotes. "We should head towards the river," Thrushstar said. "I imagine if we find anything this Sunup, it'd be close to water."

@Rubinaito, @CandyFlossCat, @Undercover, @Bandido

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:52 PM

Softstep's ears flicked as she heard a faint yowl coming from the west in the darker, cooler part of the woods. "Thrushstar." She meowed urgently, turning her head to face him and flicking her ears back in concern. "There's a cat in trouble- it could be a fox still lurking around this early in the morning." Her tail flicked, her gaze unsettled as she looked over her shoulder in the direction she was hearing the cry for help, anxious to take off to aide the poor soul in need of rescue. Her paws kneaded the ground impatiently, waiting for Thrushstar's permission to run off and help.

(Apologies for the post being shorter than normal, I'm in a rush.)

@Mad King @CandyFlossCat @Undercover @Bandido

Last edited by rubinaito; September 22nd, 2017 at 11:52 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:13 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Mad King @Rubinaito @Undercover @Bandido

Fawnpaw looked up at her mentor, eyes glowing with confusion. "Can I help you?" She begged, ears pricked and her tail twitching eagerly. "Pleasee?" She asked, her eyes sparkling with determination. She was not going to be told she couldn't go. If she was, she'd sneak after them anyways. Fawnpaw wanted to help, she couldn't just sit around and wait! She flexed her claws, maybe she'd be able to fight an actual fox! Wait, she shouldn't be excited about that.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:26 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

You know that point where you've been waiting for a while and you finally just have to give up? Well that moment was upon Ebonypaw. She felt the urge to get out of her nest and go into the clearing. No apparent reason, she just wanted to. So the black molly stood up, and looked down at her paws. Should she go into the clearing? Or should she stay and mope around. It was possible Sunstrike wanted her to train so... maybe she could go into the clearing. None of the other apprentices were in the apprentice's den and truth be told, Ebonypaw wanted to be out there. Just as long as she wasn't being judged. But surely Fawnpaw, Whitepaw, and the others would never judge her? She hoped not. Anyway, perhaps a conversation wouldn't be to bad. Ebonypaw, continuing to look at her paws, Ebonypaw padded out of the den. She moved along for a little while, and then sat. Even if she came into the clearing, she was going to wait for a cat to approach her. Unless she became desperate.

[Open]
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:07 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
((if anyone would like to roleplay with Cloud, have a short starter))
Fascinated eyes rose to be level with the small root in front of Cloudrunner. The tom was crouched down near the entrance to the medicine cat's den, staring intently at the scene before him: on the root was a beetle, scurrying to some unknown destination. "You're a cute one, aren't you," murmured Cloudrunner, inching closer and closer to the subject of his studying gaze. His movements were slow and steady as he attempted to avoid scaring the tiny bug, who was unaware of his presence. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Unlike some of my rather barbaric clanmates, he thought sadly, wishing they would leave the insect population alone -- there was no reason to take the lives of what they did not need. Suddenly, the beetle appeared to notice him since it picked up its pace, disappearing from sight within only a few moments and leaving Cloudrunner to his thoughts. Straightening his body out, the medicine cat peered around the camp to ensure all was peaceful - it seemed like a quiet day so far, and that was probably for the best. As much as he adored his herbs and helping his clanmates, using them generally meant someone wasn't completely healthy.

"A marvelous sunup, indeed," Cloudrunner chirped to nobody specifically, having a habit of blathering to himself (and anyone else who he felt comfortable with) about nothing in particular. He wasn't the most social cat but tried to be amiable; he didn't want to give the impression of being rude even if he hardly knew what to say. Cloudrunner spoke the language of his herbs first and foremost, they were his most treasured companions and couldn't really run away like the beetle had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

[ @Rose Queen ]

Sunstrike swiped his tongue along his matted golden pelt, attempting to look at the very least, presentable. He ran his tongue along every hair of his pelt, getting every knot, every small tangle, even a stray bit of moss. After a few minutes of grooming, he stood, assessing his pelt. Nodding in satisfaction, Sunstrike trotted out of the warriors den, head held high. It was going to be a good day. The sun shone its warm rays on camp, the birds sung their joyous melodies, and the soft breeze rustled the trees.

Sunstrike decided to pay a visit to Cloudrunner, as he was a bit too late to patrol. He spotted the medicine cat gazing off into the distance and approached openly. He put one paw in front of the other, each making a soft pat on the earth as it fell. Dipping his head in respect, Sunstrike purred, "Hey, Cloudrunner,"
[ Bumpie @Rose Queen :> ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Nope! Not atm. Why? :3)
Robinwing tensed as Whitepaw unsheathed his claws. Then his gaze softened. The poor tom wasn't used to such friendly gestures! Robinwing frowned, but quickly replaced this with a smile. Whitepaw was a bit too logical to understand his words, and that was rather funny. Robinwing chuckled and shifted his paws. Robinwing listened carefully, gaze intently set on the younger feline. Robinwing curled his short tail around his paws. "Well here. Let me save you the trouble. DayClan has been without a deputy for a while," he started. "Who do you think will become the next one?" Although Robinwing never mentioned it, but he secretly wished he were the next deputy. Oh how fun it would be! Something new for a change in the Clan. Well, at least for him. For everyone else it would be pretty normal, but to him? For some odd reason, Robinwing liked the idea of having something to stress over that wasn't related to socializing. Robinwing snapped his attention back to Whitepaw. Right. He needed to focus on the young tom. Time to focus.
[Whitepaw needs a mentor, is it alright if Robinwing mentors him?]
The apprentice twiched his nose and narrowed his eyes, annoyed by the question. He didn't much care for who go what rank, just as long as he and the rest of his clanmates got food and were treated fairly, not that he would state that aloud. After looking around for a few seconds the tom refocused his yellow gaze upon the older tom "Whoever is picked. If your destiny isn't to become the deputy, then you'll become the deputy." the tom stated, looking at Robinwing through his lashes. Whitepaw believed deeply in fate, it was his fate that he was found by Dayclan Warriors, it was fate that he was named Whitepaw, and it was fate that he was now speaking to Robinwing. The white feline licked his chest and then layed himself down, getting comfortable "No matter how hard you may work, it may not be your fate to become the next leader of Dayclan." he stated easily, his tail flicked behind him. He layed his head down on his paws and smirked, his yellow hues twinkled with amusement, he could read the warrior like an open book, it wasn't hard to tell he wished to become the deputy, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked the question and he wouldn't have zoned out in his own thoughts. "Maybe it isn't your fate so become the deputy...or...maybe it is, who knows?" the tom yawned.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 24th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Whitepaw needs a mentor, is it alright if Robinwing mentors him?]
The apprentice twiched his nose and narrowed his eyes, annoyed by the question. He didn't much care for who go what rank, just as long as he and the rest of his clanmates got food and were treated fairly, not that he would state that aloud. After looking around for a few seconds the tom refocused his yellow gaze upon the older tom "Whoever is picked. If your destiny isn't to become the deputy, then you'll become the deputy." the tom stated, looking at Robinwing through his lashes. Whitepaw believed deeply in fate, it was his fate that he was found by Dayclan Warriors, it was fate that he was named Whitepaw, and it was fate that he was now speaking to Robinwing. The white feline licked his chest and then layed himself down, getting comfortable "No matter how hard you may work, it may not be your fate to become the next leader of Dayclan." he stated easily, his tail flicked behind him. He layed his head down on his paws and smirked, his yellow hues twinkled with amusement, he could read the warrior like an open book, it wasn't hard to tell he wished to become the deputy, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked the question and he wouldn't have zoned out in his own thoughts. "Maybe it isn't your fate so become the deputy...or...maybe it is, who knows?" the tom yawned.
(Of course ^^)

Robinwing frowned at Whitepaw's expression, but listened intently anyway. Robinwing began to smile at Whitepaw's words. "When did you get so wise?" he said aloud. Robinwing didn't know how to feel about the topic of destinies and fates. The idea confused him, but he tried not to think about it too much. However, he somehow understood it. Then, Robinwing almost choked. How could this young tom tell what he aspired to be? His shocked expression softened as Whitepaw's expression changed. He then chuckled, and lie down on his stomach, paws in front of him. "If it is my fate, then I'd sure be happy," he confessed. "Anyway, it's Thrushstar's decision, not mine. He will be the one to decide my fate, yes?" Robinwing put his gaze ahead of him. A small butterfly fluttered around in front of him before disappearing in the woods. What magnificent creatures. Born ugly and useless, and die beautiful and wonderous. Robinwing smiled. Bugs were odd. Some were ugly, some were beautiful, and some sting if you stick your nose in the wrong spot. Robinwing shook his head. He was getting off topic. The tom turned his attention back on the younger feline.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Ears perking at the distant cry for help, Thrushstar's head turned in the approximate direction of the yowl. "We should check it out," the tom stated. "If it is a fox, I don't want heroics from any of you. Especially you, Fawnpaw." He knew apprentices could be too eager to jump into frays, and all that'd get them was another addition to StarClan. Over the moons DayClan had already lost a lot to predators, and they didn't need to lose more because of a reckless apprentice.

Thrushstar started toward the noise, his pace quickly increasing into a sprint. The patrol had to be quick if they were to get to the cat who needed help. A second saved could be the difference between life or death.

(i know you were kinda left behind [mostly because i knew you were on an indefinite hiatus and didn't want this roleplay to die off], but feel free to jump back in anytime!! we can just pretend riskflight was tagging along with the patrol if you'd like? since it's still going on and she can join in the arrival / fight? if you don't want to, it's also fine if you want to drop out)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
Ears perking at the distant cry for help, Thrushstar's head turned in the approximate direction of the yowl. "We should check it out," the tom stated. "If it is a fox, I don't want heroics from any of you. Especially you, Fawnpaw." He knew apprentices could be too eager to jump into frays, and all that'd get them was another addition to StarClan. Over the moons DayClan had already lost a lot to predators, and they didn't need to lose more because of a reckless apprentice.

Thrushstar started toward the noise, his pace quickly increasing into a sprint. The patrol had to be quick if they were to get to the cat who needed help. A second saved could be the difference between life or death.

(i know you were kinda left behind [mostly because i knew you were on an indefinite hiatus and didn't want this roleplay to die off], but feel free to jump back in anytime!! we can just pretend riskflight was tagging along with the patrol if you'd like? since it's still going on and she can join in the arrival / fight? if you don't want to, it's also fine if you want to drop out)
Fawnpaw pouted. "Yes, Thrushstar." She agreed with a tiny huff. She was restless and eager and very hyper inside her calm-ish shell. Her fur was puffed out, her tail flicking slightly. But she didn't want to die, either, so she'd have to listen to Thrushstar. She glanced up at Softstep, blinking, eagerness and fear in her eyes and her claws flexing.

Fawnpaw sprinted slightly behind Thrushstar, her smaller limbs weren't long enough to keep up, though she still sprinted with determination. She was going to help in one way or other, she was sure of that!
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:32 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@Bandido @Mad King @Rubinaito @Mystical @CandyFlossCat (Everyone?)

Iridescent let out another panicked yowl, stumbling backward as the fox lunged for her again. The female's shoulder stung with furious pain and her pelt stung from smaller wounds that had been caused by the animal' she claws. She wasn't that worried about her injuries except for the one on her right shoulder. She could tell it was deep by the way it throbbed and prickled with pain.

A few moments later, as the fox snapped it's jaws at her once more, Iridescent felt a glimmer of hope. She scented the faint tang of other cats coming closer over the stench of fox and blood. The she-cat felt a trill of fear build in her throats as she was pushed back into a Hugo fallen log; she wouldn't be able to jump over it. Her only luck was that the cats coming would help her instead of turning their backs. Letting out a gasp of pain, she sunk to her belly as blackness tainted her vision, caused by pain, weariness, and the pure shock of the moment, swamped in over her head.

Last edited by Undercover; September 25th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.