Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM

Old September 8th, 2017, 08:50 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SpurClan, CoveClan and the Hybrid Organisation

( Rp is starting! Feel free to request ranks still. )
( @SamCats | @Fern | @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Torrentstar lay on a jutting outcrop of stone, sunning himself on the warm surface. His eyes were half-closed, and he purred in comfort. The clan leader was mulling over his thoughts, as he did every morning. Today there was a lot to think about. The gathering would be on soon. He could talk with Stormstar again. What sort of news would she have to offer this time? Maybe Eaglestrike would have something to tell him, too. Eaglestrike... SpurClan's deputy. Torrentstar began to think about what he was going to do for this, who could he appoint? He looked down at his clan, any of them could easily play the role. He just wanted to think about this for a while longer.
( Open )

Coal lay in his den, resting on his side with his eyes still wide open. He wasn't sleeping, he was just feeling a bit... Tired. Lazy was such a harsh word. The tom shifted his weight onto his side, propping himself up with his paws until he eventually stood up. Now seemed like a good time to stretch his legs and try his paw at some hunting, but being the only leader at this point meant that he'd be the only one watching over the camp...
Coal's head poked out from the den entrance, and the tom cried out a name.
"Amber! Could you take care of the camp for me?"
She was reliable. Having her as deputy really lightened his load... Maybe he should've upgraded her to leader.

( @Role for Amber and Snow when you're ready c: )

Last edited by Spikes; September 8th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
( Rp is starting! Feel free to request ranks still. )
( @SamCats | @Fern | @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Torrentstar lay on a jutting outcrop of stone, sunning himself on the warm surface. His eyes were half-closed, and he purred in comfort. The clan leader was mulling over his thoughts, as he did every morning. Today there was a lot to think about. The gathering would be on soon. He could talk with Stormstar again. What sort of news would she have to offer this time? Maybe Eaglestrike would have something to tell him, too. Eaglestrike... SpurClan's deputy. Torrentstar began to think about what he was going to do for this, who could he appoint? He looked down at his clan, any of them could easily play the role. He just wanted to think about this for a while longer.
( Open )

Coal lay in his den, resting on his side with his eyes still wide open. He wasn't sleeping, he was just feeling a bit... Tired. Lazy was such a harsh word. The tom shifted his weight onto his side, propping himself up with his paws until he eventually stood up. Now seemed like a good time to stretch his legs and try his paw at some hunting, but being the only leader at this point meant that he'd be the only one watching over the camp...
Coal's head poked out from the den entrance, and the tom cried out a name.
"Amber! Could you take care of the camp for me?"
She was reliable. Having her as deputy really lightened his load... Maybe he should've upgraded her to leader.

( @Role for Amber and Snow when you're ready c: )
Amber jumped in surprise. "Of course!" The flat faced she-cat stood up straight, her long, white fur looking as if it glowed in the sunlight. "Where are you heading off to, Coal?" The deputy tipped her head, her amber eyes glinting curiously.

(Writers block!!!)
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:37 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Coal began to slink out of his den after hearing the response, his gaze resting on the trustworthy she-cat. "Hunting... Or something along those lines. Don't be surprised if I stink of clan scent." the tom chuckled slightly, tail held high as he began to wander out of the camp at a calm pace. "Take good care of everyone!" his voice heightened in volume as he moved further away, eventually leaving the camp grounds.
The woods were very thick around these parts, as Coal took notice of the limited sunlight breaking through the canopy. Even as he stopped by the lake's edge the place was still covered by trees. The tom stopped to think. Which clan to harass today? He did feel like a dip in the water...
Coal had made his decision. A lifetime of paddling by the water's edge had granted him some swimming prowess. Maybe he didn't have the same skill level as one of those CoveClan cats, but he thought his skills would still be notable in some aspect, especially for a cat with more SpurClan blood. Funny... He never was a good climber.
Coal swam through the lake, squinting at the sudden sunlight he'd been exposed to. The warmth did allow for a pleasant swim. He definitely wouldn't have attempted this at leafbare.
Finally reaching the other side, the tom grunted with effort as he clung to the opposite bank, pulling himself up onto land. He shook his long fur, droplets of water flying off in every direction. Hey, at least he'd finally gotten that bath.

( @Role )

Last edited by Spikes; September 8th, 2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@Spikes @Fern @Role @Sasuke

Crow lay in the Hybrid Organisation's camp, gazing around in mild boredom. There wasn't much to do today. He regarded Coal and Amber's interaction with cautious curiosity, but soon lost interest and returned to his watching of his surroundings. Without anything to do, he just had to wait until somebody called upon him for something.

(OPEN)

Robin finally came to a halt deep within the woods, panting and trying to catch her breath. She couldn't believe this. Her mother had told her many times that she couldn't stay in the Clan, and she understood that, but it was still hard to handle. Especially when her Clanmates tried to attack her when she refused to leave. She hadn't been warned about that!

Raven crouched beside his sister, pressing his dark pelt to her patterned one, his eyes wide with fear and grief. "R-robin... can we really never go back?" He glanced up at her and felt his heart break a little more when she shook her head mournfully. The black and white tom felt his breath hitch as he lay down to hide his shaking paws.

(OPEN)

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 9th, 2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:07 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

WIP

||Name||

Thorn || Rose || Moon

||Gender||

Masculine || Feminine || Semi-Feminine

||Age||

10 Moons || 22 Moons || 18 Moons

||Affiliation (May also include abandoned hybrids to be found)||

Hybrid Organization || Hybrid Organization || CoveClan

||Appearance||

Coming || Coming || Coming

||Personality||

TBRP || TBRP || TBRP

||Rank||

Fighter Apprentice || Leader || Deputy

||Lineage (In percentage)||

50% Cove, 50% Spur || 33% Spur, 66% Cove || 100% Cove

||Relations||

Open || Open || Open

||Other||

Nope || Naw || Nuh-uh

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Coal began to slink out of his den after hearing the response, his gaze resting on the trustworthy she-cat. "Hunting... Or something along those lines. Don't be surprised if I stink of clan scent." the tom chuckled slightly, tail held high as he began to wander out of the camp at a calm pace. "Take good care of everyone!" his voice heightened in volume as he moved further away, eventually leaving the camp grounds.
The woods were very thick around these parts, as Coal took notice of the limited sunlight breaking through the canopy. Even as he stopped by the lake's edge the place was still covered by trees. The tom stopped to think. Which clan to harass today? He did feel like a dip in the water...
Coal had made his decision. A lifetime of paddling by the water's edge had granted him some swimming prowess. Maybe he didn't have the same skill level as one of those CoveClan cats, but he thought his skills would still be notable in some aspect, especially for a cat with more SpurClan blood. Funny... He never was a good climber.
Coal swam through the lake, squinting at the sudden sunlight he'd been exposed to. The warmth did allow for a pleasant swim. He definitely wouldn't have attempted this at leafbare.
Finally reaching the other side, the tom grunted with effort as he clung to the opposite bank, pulling himself up onto land. He shook his long fur, droplets of water flying off in every direction. Hey, at least he'd finally gotten that bath.

( @Role )
Snowbird had just been passing by. All he wanted was a dip in the water, maybe a few fish or two. The water was clear today, glittering in the sunlight. Small minnows rushed from bank to bank, avoiding bigger fish. Snowbird watched from afar, as the sun was beating down on him. His shadow would fall on the water and scare the fish if he approached.

Snowbird had yet to notice the trespasser, not far from where he was standing. Snowbird put a paw towards the water. Waiting for the right moment to pounce. He had quite a distance to leap, however.
The fish in the water swam around as if nothing was wrong, until Snowbird landed in the water. A small, squirming fish was under his paw. Snowbird swiftly bent down, and picked up the fish. Then, he bit down hard, killing the fish. Walking out of the water, he had already begun to eat the prey. Snowbird then sat down and began to tuck in.

That was when he noticed Coal.
Snowbird stood, watching the soaked tom with curiosity rather than hostility. He liked to swim, though he didn't look like a CoveClan cat. Perhaps SpurClan. No, he thought. SpurClan cats can't swim. Snowbird slowly approached the stranger. Maybe he was a hybrid. Snowbird had never met a hybrid in person before. This could get interesting.

Last edited by Role; September 9th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:50 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Lostface was laying down chewing on some bone. His eye glowed dangerously as he begins to stand up calmly. " .... when will we attack?" He asks mostly to himself as he begins to walk around hybrid camp.
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:50 AM

My Mood: Fine

Name: Rapidkit
Affiliation (May also include abandoned hybrids to be found): Hybrid Orginaization (Future)
Appearance:https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...=1504968242083
Personality: tbrpd
Lineage (In percentage): 50% Coveclan 50% SpurClan (But 100% Hybrid Orginazation,lol)
Relations: Open
Other: He new he was going to be exiled so he left on his own accord. his parents ignored him for most of his life. maybe Coal can find him while he's in CoveClan territory? ( @Spike )
Old September 9th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface was laying down chewing on some bone. His eye glowed dangerously as he begins to stand up calmly. " .... when will we attack?" He asks mostly to himself as he begins to walk around hybrid camp.
Crow looked up curiously as Lostface began to pace the clearing. He didn't speak to the other fighter much, and didn't know much about him aside from the rumours of his cannibalism. The black cat eyed him cautiously but didn't speak up, just... watching.

Robin raised her head and scented the air. There were many cat scents here, neither CoveClan or SpurClan, but some strange mixture of both. Other exiled hybrids must have gone this way. Maybe, if she followed the strongest scent, she would find someone who could help her! She nudged Raven to his paws and started towards the strongest hybrid scent.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 9th, 2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Typhoontwist exited the warriors' den with a yawn. Fur stuck up in odd places on her fur, making it obvious she just woke up. The shecat sat down and began to groom her fur. (OPEN)

Eaglestrike exited the warrior's den quickly, slightly mad he had slept in. The deputy grumbled and sat down near the fresh kill pile.
He grabbed a mouse and took a few bites, looking around for Stormstar.Was she up already?
(OPEN)

Pine left his former clan, feeling confused and angry.
Even as a kit he was different...too small of paws, too large of jaws. No one even told him who his parents were. The tom raked his claws over a fallen log,
agitated. He caught a scent of cats nearby. They didn't smell of Coveclan or Spurclan. Who is it?
(OPEN)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it