Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old December 15th, 2020, 09:36 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

"Uhh...Yeah. Let's do some fighting training. What do you know from your previous mentor?" Mothshade padded towards the training grounds and motioned for Twigpaw to follow. (Mothshade is huge, how big is twigpaw? Also I'll move it to the training thread) @gs29513
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 15th, 2020, 09:41 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(He's an itty bitty with a messed up front paw. Got a big rock dropped on it as a kit and lost a couple claws)
He liked fishing. Fishing was good, and they tasted good. Scampering along after Mothshade, looking up almost in wonder at her sheer size, the mass of her, Twigpaw set about answering the question. I know how to fight a little, and I don't get lost in the territory! he thought that was a pretty good start anyway. Remembering the other fishing lesson he had begged for, he added I also went fishing on the ice in Cattail pond with another warrior! It was fun! At least he had thought it was. Slipping up to be beside his mentor, he asked What is the coolest thing you know? @ChillCat
Old December 15th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool was still surprised to know that Russetstrike missed her, her. Honestly, the molly didn't expect anyone to notice her absence. It felt relieving when the tom closed the space and soothed her. "Well...ever since Wormbite went missing I've been worried so I went to go look for him and-"

"Primrosepaw, Shimmeringpool will be your new mentor."

"Snowpaw, Russetstrike will be your new mentor."

The molly was cut off as her and Russet's name was called up, whoops. Blushing the silver and white molly quickly got up and walked over to her new apprentice. Mixed feelings boiled in the molly's chest.

Primrose is a pretty name

but will she be as pretty as her name?

Berry seemed fine until I found out about her true self on the inside...

But Wave was kind and almost like a little sister...

This all happened as the warrior walked up to the younger molly, "Hey." Shimmeringpool greeted Primrosepaw awkward and shyly.

@Wings @Estelle

-----

Drizzlepaw's head snapped to Sootstar. A NEW MENTOR! YAY! The white molly excitedly rushed to the stream rock. "HIIII CLOUDYHEART!" Drizzlepaw bounced up and down in front of her mentor giddy with happiness. But...he didn't show the exact same excitement. Slowly stopping her bouncing the apprentice followed him back to the crowd and didn't speak one word! What's his problem?.

@BreadTurtle

-----

Sunpaw was so happy with seeing Sparrowskip again that he almost missed hearing his name be called out and then...Lionstorm's? The fiery tom paused and looked over at the golden tom who some-how appeared out of nowhere. Lionstorm- the guy he once hated with every fiber in his being and now is very grateful and looks up to the tom as his mentor? Who would have thought; what a plot twist! Leaving his brother's embrace Sunpaw touched his noses with Lionstorm's. "I'm honored to be your apprentice." Who else to teach him the honorable way to be a warrior other than the former leader?

@:Grimmlin: @BILL.
[/FONT]

Last edited by Sweetie; December 15th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old December 16th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm-Noel-It-All View Post

Shimmeringpool was still surprised to know that Russetstrike missed her, her. Honestly, the molly didn't expect anyone to notice her absence. It felt relieving when the tom closed the space and soothed her. "Well...ever since Wormbite went missing I've been worried so I went to go look for him and-"

"Primrosepaw, Shimmeringpool will be your new mentor."

"Snowpaw, Russetstrike will be your new mentor."

The molly was cut off as her and Russet's name was called up, whoops. Blushing the silver and white molly quickly got up and walked over to her new apprentice. Mixed feelings boiled in the molly's chest.

Primrose is a pretty name

but will she be as pretty as her name?

Berry seemed fine until I found out about her true self on the inside...

But Wave was kind and almost like a little sister...

This all happened as the warrior walked up to the younger molly, "Hey." Shimmeringpool greeted Primrosepaw awkward and shyly.

@Wings @Estelle

-----

Drizzlepaw's head snapped to Sootstar. A NEW MENTOR! YAY! The white molly excitedly rushed to the stream rock. "HIIII CLOUDYHEART!" Drizzlepaw bounced up and down in front of her mentor giddy with happiness. But...he didn't show the exact same excitement. Slowly stopping her bouncing the apprentice followed him back to the crowd and didn't speak one word! What's his problem?.

@BreadTurtle

-----

Sunpaw was so happy with seeing Sparrowskip again that he almost missed hearing his name be called out and then...Lionstorm's? The fiery tom paused and looked over at the golden tom who some-how appeared out of nowhere. Lionstorm- the guy he once hated with every fiber in his being and now is very grateful and looks up to the tom as his mentor? Who would have thought; what a plot twist! Leaving his brother's embrace Sunpaw touched his noses with Lionstorm's. "I'm honored to be your apprentice." Who else to teach him the honorable way to be a warrior other than the former leader?

@:Grimmlin: @BILL.
[/FONT]

'SootStar just had to give me the most annoying cat in the forest!' CloudyHeart looked at their new, annoying apprentice. They gave her one of those 'I hate you but I'm going to pretend to like you' smiles. "Alright. What do you know about hunting and fighting. Or did your old mentor leave the clan because of your yelling?" They mewed coldy, surprisingly that was the nice way to put it. They wanted to say other things but she's just an over grown kit. "In the wild you don't scream. Or the entire forest will go deaf. Now shut it and let's go." The fat cat mewed and walked out of camp. Not looking to see if DrizzlePaw was coming.

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; December 16th, 2020 at 08:25 AM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 01:27 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

How do we RP?
Old December 19th, 2020, 12:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Redtalon

Blizzardsky’s eyes were bright realizing he had an apprentice, but oh no...that was the kit he left in the territory because he wasn’t allowed to go near kits, would the kit remember that, so he gulped and padded over to Brightpaw and touched noses with them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2020, 12:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post

Cottonstrike calmed down a bit. She hadn't been that bad of a mother. If she had been he would never be anywhere near her now. She didn't abandon him as a kit when he needed her. She was there. It was only after he really didn't need her no more. "You do know I wouldn't ask for any other mother than you? I forgive you you know.", Cottonstrike meowed. It was true. She was more active than before and he was glad he made the right choice, allowing her to stay.
Fennelheart blinked in surprise at that comment,” I...didn’t realize you had...” she meowed,” But I’ll try to be the best grandmother possible to your children.” she meowed giving him a gentle smile.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Primrose... Shim- Shimmering...What? The tiny molly's head perked up as she, from the back of where she sat - staring at a little bit of grass - got called up by commanding voice two and given a... Um- mentor? Care taker? The mostly white calico was surprised, and confused. But then again, non-mama care taker one(?) had become a non-home-cat. So... She got a new non-mama care taker? Primrosepaw didn't move, until an unfamiliar voice rang behind her. The youngling turned her head as if to face the new voice, though was unknowingly staring past whoever had come up. Was that care taker two? Primrose had a quizzical look on her face. It must be the new care taker- was she nice? She had shown up when called unlike the other one sooo... Primrosepaw though - she must be nice! Maybe? Either way, the apprentice's quizzical expression changed to a smile in the blink of an eye, for now pleased with the new mentor.

Old December 21st, 2020, 04:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"That's the plan." Lionstorm reached to bop Sunpaw on the nose, beaming. "You can spend the day with Sparrowskip if you want, but first thing tomorrow we're going over what you know and seeing what you have left to learn. I'm not sure what Goosie taught you before you vanished."

[ @shimm, @:Grimmlin: ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 21st, 2020, 09:54 AM
eternally tired

[ @Shimm-Noel-It-All ] ^
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 21st, 2020 at 09:54 AM.