Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old August 28th, 2017, 03:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Vixenlight was lost in thoughts, weighing the pros and cons in her mind.

Pros
Stormclaw
Kits..maybe
A mate
Love
Someone to rely on
Stormclaw
Having my best friend be my mate

Cons
Staying in the nursery if we do have kits
Possible awkwardness[/B]

The pros far outweighed the cons, truthfully, and as she thought more and more, the urge to nuzzle him and tell him she loved him grew. Do it Her mind urged her, and she swallowed her nerves. She needed the perfect words to say. I love you too, Stormclaw Was too boring. Something..better. She needed something sentimental and unique. It actually didn't take that much thinking, because I already loved you, Stormclaw. Yeah, something like that. She swallowed, walking over to him with a little hesitance. "Actually, it didn't require much thinking. Because I already loved you, Stormclaw. And I would be the happiest cat in all the world to call you my mate." She purred, smiling and gazing at him with warmth in her eyes.

(I didn't want her to wait too long because she loved him too, and they needed to be together ASAP because #goals)

Stormclaw looked at her, and the biggest, goofiest smile had had every smiled appeared. "You bet!" he purred, rubbing his muzzle against her cheek. he was just happy she had even said yes. How about we aren't the mushy gushy cats who have to tell each other that they love each other every heartbeat otherwise they think they are cheating on one another shall we? He thought, he hated that kind of she-cat, the paranoid one who would freak out if he even went on a patrol with another she-cat. He was thankful to the tip of his tail that Vixenlight wasn't that kind. "So, um... what now?" he asked, not sure what to say.

(yeah, we needed to get them together ASAP, so glad we did, now to go make a kit finder)
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormclaw looked at her, and the biggest, goofiest smile had had every smiled appeared. "You bet!" he purred, rubbing his muzzle against her cheek. he was just happy she had even said yes. How about we aren't the mushy gushy cats who have to tell each other that they love each other every heartbeat otherwise they think they are cheating on one another shall we? He thought, he hated that kind of she-cat, the paranoid one who would freak out if he even went on a patrol with another she-cat. He was thankful to the tip of his tail that Vixenlight wasn't that kind. "So, um... what now?" he asked, not sure what to say.

(yeah, we needed to get them together ASAP, so glad we did, now to go make a kit finder)

Vixenlight looked back, and she giggled as the smile spread over his face. "Good. Because you had no choice." She teased, giving him a little nose-boop. She smiled, her eyes glowing with happiness and her ears pricked to their fullest height. Her pelt was smoothed, her tail swaying gently as she purred. "But we need to set a few rules. No mushy mouse-dung, you know that. No parnoid insanity-stuff, I'm not gonna cheat on you with any random tom, and I suspect you won't cheat on me with another she-cat." She mewed, seeming to read his thoughts. "I dunno..I guess we just do normal stuff but as a couple?" She shrugged, unsure herself.
Old September 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Vixenlight looked back, and she giggled as the smile spread over his face. "Good. Because you had no choice." She teased, giving him a little nose-boop. She smiled, her eyes glowing with happiness and her ears pricked to their fullest height. Her pelt was smoothed, her tail swaying gently as she purred. "But we need to set a few rules. No mushy mouse-dung, you know that. No parnoid insanity-stuff, I'm not gonna cheat on you with any random tom, and I suspect you won't cheat on me with another she-cat." She mewed, seeming to read his thoughts. "I dunno..I guess we just do normal stuff but as a couple?" She shrugged, unsure herself.
"Agreed!" Stormclaw said, rubbing his nose from her booping of his nose. "And on the cheating on you with another she-cat thing? One word: ICKY!" He said the word 'icky' as a disgusted kit would, and stuck out his tongue. "Wanna grab some prey? I'm starving after nearly dying, getting my warrior name, and becoming the mate of the best she-cat in all the clans, and I hadn't even ate breakfast!" He said, smirking his signature Stormclaw smirk. Bouncing up, he tapped her on the nose. " And that," he whispered, " is for booping me on the nose," and he bounced out of reach.
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Agreed!" Stormclaw said, rubbing his nose from her booping of his nose. "And on the cheating on you with another she-cat thing? One word: ICKY!" He said the word 'icky' as a disgusted kit would, and stuck out his tongue. "Wanna grab some prey? I'm starving after nearly dying, getting my warrior name, and becoming the mate of the best she-cat in all the clans, and I hadn't even ate breakfast!" He said, smirking his signature Stormclaw smirk. Bouncing up, he tapped her on the nose. " And that," he whispered, " is for booping me on the nose," and he bounced out of reach.
"Good." Vixenlight giggled, her eyes glowing with amusement. A war of boops was about to come, she could feel it. "Yeah, I figured. And I say the same to cheating on you with another tom." She mewed back. She snickered at his expression, he looked like a warrior-sized kit in a way. "Sure!" She grinned."Well when you say it like that.." she teased, her tail curling as she purred softly. "Well, let's eat now." Vixenlight mewed happily, but she felt so comfortable she didn't want to stand just yet."How dare you" she gasped in mock-insult, eyes glaring playful daggers. "Okay, okay, that's fair." She laughed, leaping to her paws.
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"Good." Vixenlight giggled, her eyes glowing with amusement. A war of boops was about to come, she could feel it. "Yeah, I figured. And I say the same to cheating on you with another tom." She mewed back. She snickered at his expression, he looked like a warrior-sized kit in a way. "Sure!" She grinned."Well when you say it like that.." she teased, her tail curling as she purred softly. "Well, let's eat now." Vixenlight mewed happily, but she felt so comfortable she didn't want to stand just yet."How dare you" she gasped in mock-insult, eyes glaring playful daggers. "Okay, okay, that's fair." She laughed, leaping to her paws.
"You bet it's fair!" Stormclaw teased, narrowing his pale yellow eyes in a playful action. "i think I want something normal, not fish. I may be staying in riverclan camp, but that doesn't mean I have to eat what they do!" HE piped out, bouncing his way towards the pile of fresh-kill. His semi long fur fluffed out in all directions, giving him a young kit look around his face. Smiling, he laughed openly, ignoring the stares of the three weird Riverclan warriors. "Come on Vixenlight! Or i'll pick your prey for you!" he said, looking back at her.
Old September 10th, 2017, 08:04 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"You bet it's fair!" Stormclaw teased, narrowing his pale yellow eyes in a playful action. "i think I want something normal, not fish. I may be staying in riverclan camp, but that doesn't mean I have to eat what they do!" HE piped out, bouncing his way towards the pile of fresh-kill. His semi long fur fluffed out in all directions, giving him a young kit look around his face. Smiling, he laughed openly, ignoring the stares of the three weird Riverclan warriors. "Come on Vixenlight! Or i'll pick your prey for you!" he said, looking back at her.

"Yeah yeah" Vixenlight laughed, narrowing her eyes in return. "Same, I'm not sure I want to eat something that smells so weird!" She mewed, beginning to walk over. Nothing had really changed yet, they were just mates now. They could do a whole lot of other things, that they couldn't do as best friends. Stormclaw looked like a large kit, with his fur all puffed out. She glanced at the warriors who stared, shrugging slightly. "No way! You'll choose me the biggest, most oddly colored fish in there!" She teased, running over to try and find something she knew she liked.
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

"Yeah yeah" Vixenlight laughed, narrowing her eyes in return. "Same, I'm not sure I want to eat something that smells so weird!" She mewed, beginning to walk over. Nothing had really changed yet, they were just mates now. They could do a whole lot of other things, that they couldn't do as best friends. Stormclaw looked like a large kit, with his fur all puffed out. She glanced at the warriors who stared, shrugging slightly. "No way! You'll choose me the biggest, most oddly colored fish in there!" She teased, running over to try and find something she knew she liked.
"I guess you're right!" Stormclaw said, looking at a mouse. It was plump, and looked really good. "I'll grab that mouse!" He said, plucking it up with his claws. He didn't want to bite into it yet, so he carried by the tail over to where they had been sitting. This looks so good..... He thought. Without waiting for Vixenlight, though he guessed he should've, he bit in. The prey juices filled his mouth, but then; something tasted...off about it. Ignoring his instinct- which was yelling at him to hack it out- he gulped it down, not pausing to enjoy it. Then, he started to lick his paw.

( the mouse was beginning to rot.... Oh Stormclaw, why did I make you pick the mouse that was suppose to be thrown out yesterday?)
Old September 10th, 2017, 10:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"I guess you're right!" Stormclaw said, looking at a mouse. It was plump, and looked really good. "I'll grab that mouse!" He said, plucking it up with his claws. He didn't want to bite into it yet, so he carried by the tail over to where they had been sitting. This looks so good..... He thought. Without waiting for Vixenlight, though he guessed he should've, he bit in. The prey juices filled his mouth, but then; something tasted...off about it. Ignoring his instinct- which was yelling at him to hack it out- he gulped it down, not pausing to enjoy it. Then, he started to lick his paw.

( the mouse was beginning to rot.... Oh Stormclaw, why did I make you pick the mouse that was suppose to be thrown out yesterday?)
Vixenlight picked out a good, fresh-looking shrew, padding over to Stormclaw to see him already eating. classic Storm she thought, amused, as she sat and bit into the juicy prey. She was glad she didn't have to eat fish the entire time, but she knew she'd have to try it at some point. She could brag to her kits - if she had any - that she'd tasted the RiverClan prey. "You don't look as thrilled as usual when you just finished prey" she mewed, tilting her head slightly.
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:43 PM
:)

(( Oh look a Shadowclan leader is posting in Riverclan ))

Goldenstar was unsure whether it was a good idea to be using the streamstone, instead of waiting until all of Shadowclan was back in their own territory. However, he knew that Shadowclan needed a deputy as soon as possible, so this was really the only choice. He hadn’t spoke with Russetstar, so basically anything could happen from this point on. However, all the thoughts swirling in his mind didn’t want to let him think of a peaceful thing. Russet would understand, right? What would he say? Would he address both clans? Or would he address just one? Well, there wasn’t really anything he could now.

Taking a shaky breath, he decided to go through with it. Shadowclan needed a deputy, this couldn’t wait. Halestar was gone, and he really needed someone by his side to help him. He didn’t want to worry his mate or family, so he had kept it all in, hopefully the cat he chose would be helpful and comforting, if not, well, he could keep it all in still. “All Shadowclan cats and any other cats that feel it is necessary to attend and are old enough to catch their own prey, please gather under the hi-I mean streamstone for a Shadowclan meeting!” He could almost feel his voice waver, and that made him want to shred something. Well, whatever, it could come to that later. He kept telling himself to be proud of himself, and to not end up screaming every time he even said something. Searching his mind, trying to find what to say, trying to rember what Halestar said to him several moons ago. This was going to pain him to say to everyone that didn’t know. “As a majority of you know, Halestar has resigned from her rank as leader” He was softer than he would normally be, unsure of what to really say. “I know that we are in Riverclan camp, but Shadowclan needs a new deputy,” Now, all that was left was finishing this without forgetting any words, it was time to appoint the new deputy.

“Halfgaze!” The tom called out “Could you please step forward?” He silently watched, hoping to find the she-cat in the crowd. He had been watching her for awhile, and was now ready to appoint her as deputy. She was everything he could probably want for a deputy. Hopefully she really was as good as he thought she was. “I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice” He started, taking a pause for a minute to collect his thoughts. “The new deputy is Halfgaze!”

(( @Beau ))
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( Oh look a Shadowclan leader is posting in Riverclan ))

Goldenstar was unsure whether it was a good idea to be using the streamstone, instead of waiting until all of Shadowclan was back in their own territory. However, he knew that Shadowclan needed a deputy as soon as possible, so this was really the only choice. He hadn’t spoke with Russetstar, so basically anything could happen from this point on. However, all the thoughts swirling in his mind didn’t want to let him think of a peaceful thing. Russet would understand, right? What would he say? Would he address both clans? Or would he address just one? Well, there wasn’t really anything he could now.

Taking a shaky breath, he decided to go through with it. Shadowclan needed a deputy, this couldn’t wait. Halestar was gone, and he really needed someone by his side to help him. He didn’t want to worry his mate or family, so he had kept it all in, hopefully the cat he chose would be helpful and comforting, if not, well, he could keep it all in still. “All Shadowclan cats and any other cats that feel it is necessary to attend and are old enough to catch their own prey, please gather under the hi-I mean streamstone for a Shadowclan meeting!” He could almost feel his voice waver, and that made him want to shred something. Well, whatever, it could come to that later. He kept telling himself to be proud of himself, and to not end up screaming every time he even said something. Searching his mind, trying to find what to say, trying to rember what Halestar said to him several moons ago. This was going to pain him to say to everyone that didn’t know. “As a majority of you know, Halestar has resigned from her rank as leader” He was softer than he would normally be, unsure of what to really say. “I know that we are in Riverclan camp, but Shadowclan needs a new deputy,” Now, all that was left was finishing this without forgetting any words, it was time to appoint the new deputy.

“Halfgaze!” The tom called out “Could you please step forward?” He silently watched, hoping to find the she-cat in the crowd. He had been watching her for awhile, and was now ready to appoint her as deputy. She was everything he could probably want for a deputy. Hopefully she really was as good as he thought she was. “I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice” He started, taking a pause for a minute to collect his thoughts. “The new deputy is Halfgaze!”

(( @Beau ))
Halfgaze perked her ears as she heard the familiar call of her leader. The tortoiseshell rose to her paws and padded closer to the streamstone, fully conscious of the fact that it was not their usual meeting place. Briefly, the warrior wondered if Goldenstar had asked Russetstar to use it. She shook the thought away, feeling that it wasn't important at the moment. The tom seemed to waver a bit, but not enough where he appeared weak. Most probably hadn't even heard it. Halfgaze sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws, perking her ears to listen to the rest of Goldenstar's announcement.

At the news of Halestar's retirement, Halfgaze bowed her head. She had heard of the leader's departure from her role and mourned the loss of such a great leader, though the feline was still alive. The tortoiseshell warrior took comfort in the fact that the experienced leader would be there to offer advice to the clan. She also had faith in Goldenstar. Halfgaze was very sure that the tom would make a great leader. Hopefully whoever he chose as deputy would be a great support system for the clan.

Halfgaze shook her head to focus her wandering thoughts back onto Goldenstar's words. He was going to appoint a new deputy. The warrior spun her head to each side to try and catch sight of Shadowclan cats whom she thought might fit the job. However, when her name was called, Halfgaze's dual colored face whipped back around to face the streamstone. Did he just say Halfgaze? She wondered in utter shock. Without fully knowing what she was doing, Halfgaze unwound her tail from her paws and walked forward with wide, odd eyes. Halfgaze felt as if she had mice shoved in her ears and almost missed his words. However, Halfgaze suddenly became aware of the fact that this was her first appearance to both Shadowclan and Riverclan as a deputy and she needed to make it count. After clearing her throat to make sure her voice wouldn't crack, Halfgaze said calmly and steadily, "Thank you. Goldenstar. I promise to serve Shadowclan to the best of my ability."

Last edited by dionysus; September 26th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.