Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 12:59 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM

Old January 22nd, 2023, 08:00 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Mossy Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
DARKPAW
Darkpaw was quite excited for her first hunting session, but she tried to keep that contained. She looked at Hailhawk, curiosity shimmering in her dark brown eyes. He would be her teacher for today and she did have expectations, but as long as she knew how to hunt afterwards she should be fine, she supposed. “So how does this work?” she inquired with a flick of her tail. She had been thinking of her training until now, but then she noticed the soft moss under her paws and a tiny smirk popped onto her face. She liked this already.

@KN1GHTH4WKS [I hope its’s fine that they’re here]
"Do you not know anything yet? Like is this your first hunting lesson?" Hailhawk inquired, not 100% sure of the shecats prior knowledge, if there was any, as that would base where he would start.

[yep, totally fine]
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 23rd, 2023, 12:20 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Berryclaw led his patrolmate, Squirreltail [ @SqurrelTail ] to Wisteria Falls to hunt.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 23rd, 2023, 04:00 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
[ @TAG ][/CENTER]
[/FONT]
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Hearing the soothing voice of her best friend was enough to make him feel better instantly, but Flameheart's offer was even more powerful in bringing peace to Sootfur's mind. "It would be... great. Really." He spoke softly, glancing affectionately at her, brushing her fur with his tail. "It's so good to have you back." He whispered happily.

It seemed that she'd finally accepted the terrible situation in which Dovefluff had found herself - it wasn't an everyday thing to switch clans like that, especially if you were scared of your own. He looked at her in surprise as she declared that she would take action and speak with Sparrowstar about it. What can we do against a whole clan? It's been this way for so much time...
"Oh, I'd better come with you then. I owe.. Sparrowstar a good explanation and some excused for my actions." It won't be great, but at least I will be with her. And I'll take my responsibilities.

He smiled warmly at her suggestion and let her fluffy, warm tail brush his chin until it disappeared forward. Padding slowly at her side, they walked in silence under a light snowfall. Sootfur was glad of the outcome of this difficult situation, but somewhere in his corner the memory of the Shadowclan enforcer still tingled at his mind. He shook it away, wanting to welcome the peace that Flameheart and him had fought their way to.
Even under the gray, overcast light Flameheart looked bright and full of life.

He glanced sideways to get her expression a couple of times, purring as she caught him and enjoying the jokes on the way back.
It was good to be back on their normal ways.

[ @SpiritedWarrior (We can end here if you'd like! You can post in Sparrowstar's den and mention me. I'll get to write to Dovefluff as soon as she's joined Thc and mention you!) ]

//It'll be some time before I can get to the leader's den rp between Sparrow, Flame, and Soot, just a heads up!

Flameheart

The tension radiating off her mate had long disappeared, to which Flameheart was grateful. She didn't like to see Sootfur so desperate for her attention just because she had ignored him for so long when she was adjusting to her role as a Keeper. "It's good to have you back, too." she purred softly and bonked her head with his, closing her eyes in the process. I love you, sweetie. I'll never be so distant again. The touch of his slim, short-furred tail swiping along her back was more comforting than she could have imagined and was relieved to have the argument last for only a short amount of time.

Flameheart huffed, biting back a retort she wanted to say to her mate. Yeah, he definitely owes Sparrowstar an explanation for his actions. "It's best just to own up to your mistakes, there's no need to make an excuse. Just an explanation to what you did should be fine along with an apology. Sparrowstar's not going to be happy with you and I'd take any opportunity given to make the conversation easier without making yourself look like a complete bee-brain. When I'm free, I'll grab you and we can go into Sparrowstar's den together. We need to handle this as soon as possible, though, so I'll make it my next priority."

After disappearing amongst the foliage that surrounded the camp, Flameheart made way to her next task at paw. He may be a mouse-brain right now, but I'll love him furever. We're all mouse-brains at some points in our lives, it's best to fix our mistakes as soon as we can so we have room to grow and become who we want to be.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old January 23rd, 2023, 04:05 PM
Who me? Clingy? Nooo :']

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post
Berryclaw led his patrolmate, Squirreltail [ @SqurrelTail ] to Wisteria Falls to hunt.
SqurrelTail padded alongside Berryclaw and mewed, "Alright, where shall we hunt first?"

Never active on Sundays or Wednesdays

If I don't respond in 15 mins then assume i've gone offline

"Great, lets lump all the useless cats together and hope a tree falls on them!."- Jaypaw to BrightHeart and LongTail
Old January 23rd, 2023, 05:37 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqurrelTail View Post
SqurrelTail padded alongside Berryclaw and mewed, "Alright, where shall we hunt first?"
"You head left, I'll head right. Meet up here in 15 minutes, hopefully with at least 2 pieces of prey." Berryclaw said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 23rd, 2023, 06:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Honeykit
She/Her

Walking. Sooooooooo much walking. Honeykit was starting to find that this wasn't as fun as she'd originally thought it'd be. Trudging along, and feeling rather small as the forest trees towered above her, Honeykit ambled along rather ungracefully. She tripped over every root and stone, even spitting up snow when the white powder coated her face at one point. It was also cold, very very cold, and Honeykit wanted to lift her paws and cover her ears and nose to keep them from feeling frozen. But she was out here to explore! Even if... Her paws felt very frozen.

Hurrying along to find some shelter, the pretty dilute calico stopped midstride as she happened upon... upon... such a beautiful sight that her eyes could not comprehend. If having stars for eyes were a thing, Honeykit's would be that in this moment. For as she stared, watching crystalline water cascade, the sun glittering on its impossibly shimmering surface, all Honeykit could do was gape in awe at the wondrous sight. Why didn't she live here? Why didn't ThunderClan live here? But Honeykit answered her own question a second later, for only special cats could live here, right? And if all the ThunderClanners lazed about and threw their trash everywhere, then this place wouldn't be so beautiful! Ears twitching with excitement, Honeykit bounded towards a large wisteria tree, all past pretense of coldness forgotten.

[ @Spotty - Mistylight ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 23rd, 2023, 07:03 PM
Who me? Clingy? Nooo :']

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"You head left, I'll head right. Meet up here in 15 minutes, hopefully with at least 2 pieces of prey." Berryclaw said.
SqurrelTail nodded and headed off into the woods, "Alright, be back soon" SqurrelTail Ran towards the falls

Never active on Sundays or Wednesdays

If I don't respond in 15 mins then assume i've gone offline

"Great, lets lump all the useless cats together and hope a tree falls on them!."- Jaypaw to BrightHeart and LongTail
Old January 24th, 2023, 04:19 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Mossy Den

ೃ⁀➷ darkpaw || @KN1GHTH4WKS

Darkpaw shook her head. No, she hadn't done hunting training yet. "This is my first lesson," she replied with a flick of her tail. She wondered where they would start, and if she would get to hunt real prey today or not.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 24th, 2023 at 04:19 AM.
Old January 24th, 2023, 12:30 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

NightWatcher hissed between his teeths of pessimism, Mana's reaction was purely unnecessary, like the clan cats were here to give them what they wanted, they were in front of a ThunderClan patrol composed of apprentices and warriors, apparently inexpereienced, first due to the fact that they arrived scattered, second, they must have tried to surround the intruders to surprise them, he never a saw a patrol arrive that clearly! He was already analysing the strategic advantages of the terrain and the possible capacities of the clan cats, he said to Mana "We could slice them in a few seconds, why not reduce their number before the you-know-what..." then he continued to shout with force of oaths to the others "REGROUP, REGROUP NOW!"

Mentions: @Starfall @Dino @Poprock @Pheasantflight @perseus @Kat @SpiritedWarrior
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 24th, 2023, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Cloudspots was tired. Tired of Clan life, of all of the stupid rules and cats relying on him when he didn't want them to. He craved freedom. He wanted to just walk away from it all.

Tonight, he was doing it. After multiple moons of thinking it over, of going back and forth on it in his mind, he had finally decided to leave ThunderClan. He knew if he stuck around too long he'd be prone to changing his mind, so he forced his paws to carry him quickly out of camp.

It was cold, but there was no snow falling. The forest was very quiet, save for the occasional rustling of tree branches or hooting of an owl. He thought briefly about that apprentice who'd caught an owl, all by himself. ThunderClan will be fine. They do not need me, and I don't want them.

He hadn't bothered telling anyone he was leaving. He had no friends or family in ThunderClan any longer. His friends had gone missing, his only sister was dead, and his parents were dead. The only cat he had left who he was remotely close to was Hazelpaw, and he hadn't even seen her in ages.

After what felt like the longest walk of his life, Cloudspots reached ThunderClan's border with the outskirts. The gray warrior glanced over his shoulder, feeling a sharp pang in his chest as he thought of all the memories he was leaving behind. After taking a moment to let it all sink in, he turned and padded into the outskirts.

Goodbye, ThunderClan. Goodbye, Cloudwillow. I hope you're happy and alive, wherever you are.

[ Closed ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.