Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:47 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:40 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:38 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Mica
Today 03:37 PM
Larkswoop Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2017, 05:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Empress Of Evil
Storkpaw listened, a smile flickering over his maw. He loved when she acted so stubborn, it was...cute one could say. Just one of He many things he enjoyed when he was with her. "You winning? Very bold talk you have going on there, but will you love up to it?" He smirked. He watched as she jumped, and laughter welled inside him, he ducked his head away, as if something had caught his attention in the side lines. He watched as she glanced back nervously, eyeing him with wonder. Probably, he guessed, she wondered if he saw her fear. Pleased it had worked, he turned back only to see her hind legs flying over his body. Instinctively he tucked his head in and rolled forwards, in case her jump was mis-aimed. Pleased with his quick thinking, he was almost oblivious to the soft battering of his tail. Ducking his head and peering under his belly, he saw the small frame of the white and brown kit, batting his tail with her tiny paws. Grinning, he lifted his tail slowly until it was out of the reach of her paws. "Haha can't reach it now, you'll have to jump." He teased happily. He watched her, his best friend, playing with his tail. He felt joy swirling inside him, an emotion he rarely felt since the loss of his true birth mother. For the first time in a while, he was truly happy.

Owlkit glanced up at his tail impatiently, her own twitching back and forth as she stared at it. It seemed to be almost taunting her for how small she was, and Owlkit's hues narrowed in a playful manner. "No fair! You're like, twice the size of me!" She mewed after jumping several times and failing to succeed a hit in any of those times. The she cat sat down, dejected, a fake pout on her maw before a mischievous smile came across it. "Aw, you don't want to deprive me of my fun, do you? C'mon, Storkpaw, put your tail back down!" The she cat half complained with a short, almost uncomfortable laugh. This was fun, though. It was the nicest time she had had in a long time, and she continued to stare up at his tail, reaching up a law as far as it would go, which was still an inch or two below the tom's tail. Her blue grey hues followed it everywhere it might go, completely focused.

It was as though nothing else could distract her from her goal, and she almost forgot that he was just teasing her, soon enough the tail would come back down. He couldn't keep it held up like that forever. Thankfully her claws remained sheathed despite the frustration she could feel at seeing her target so far above her head. Finally, she sprung almost straight upwards and grasped his tail between her two soft paws, around halfway down, and let go as she began to head back down to earth so that she didn't pull his tail as she did so. "Never underestimate me when it comes to fun. Or anything else, really," Owlkit mewed. She was a powerful young kit...and with good reason, she was going to be an apprentice soon, and she was hoping that she would get a mentor who would be able to understand her potential...or at least, the potential she believed she had. Like Storkpaw, She thought, wishing her friend were a warrior already.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:48 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Nighty @Lonestar
(Oh boy this is gonna be funny)
Wingpaw bounced through the camp entrance in her usual excited fashion. She was nearly at the age of a warrior and couldn't wait for the say she became one. She looked around with a wide grin on her maw, searching for someone who might be interested in playing with her. She may be near the end of her apprenticeship but that didn't mean she didn't like to play like she would as a kit. Wingpaw saw some cats that came to her interest, but they quickly faded from her list of possibilities as they seemed to occupied doing something else boring. Sighing, she thought about going to the fresh kill pile. Maybe she could grab a piece of prey and sit down and just sit down by herself. But what was the fun in that? Wingpaw decided that if someone was going to talk or play with her, she wuld have to find them herself. Finally, Wingpaw spotted two cats. One about her age, another that seemed like a kit. From what she could see, they were playing something. Maybe they might let me join in! Oh but what if they don't? Oh who cares if they don't want me to. I'm going to do it anyway, Wingpaw thought. It was true, even if they didn't want to let her play she would play with them anyway. She was so bored and desperately wanted to do something fun. Bounding over to them, she said, "Hey guys! I'm Wingpaw! Can I play with you? I'm desperately bored and you two seem to be doing something fun!". She stopped herself before she started to ramble, she had a habit of doing that.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 8th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Cedar

Smokepaw timidly walked around the clearing, avoiding the group of apprentices and a kit. He spotted another apprentice and smiled shyly, mainly because it was one of the few cats he liked to talk to. He walked up to Emberpaw and said "Hi Ember, how are you?"

(Oh and they may not be able to be love interests, I applied Smokepaw for TC Meddie apprentice)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 8th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
@Cedar

Smokepaw timidly walked around the clearing, avoiding the group of apprentices and a kit. He spotted another apprentice and smiled shyly, mainly because it was one of the few cats he liked to talk to. He walked up to Emberpaw and said "Hi Ember, how are you?"

(Oh and they may not be able to be love interests, I applied Smokepaw for TC Meddie apprentice)
The Persian turned her ember gaze upon the male. She smiled, "I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking," she mewed toward him. "What have you been up to?" she asked tilting her head. She did not know much about the male. Only that he was an apprentice with her. She tended to stay out of the spot light. There was still snow upon the ground, which got into Emberpaw's coat. She took great pride in her dark ashy grey pelt. It was what made her unique.

(If he doesn't get the part, not saying he won't, then could they?)
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The Persian turned her ember gaze upon the male. She smiled, "I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking," she mewed toward him. "What have you been up to?" she asked tilting her head. She did not know much about the male. Only that he was an apprentice with her. She tended to stay out of the spot light. There was still snow upon the ground, which got into Emberpaw's coat. She took great pride in her dark ashy grey pelt. It was what made her unique.

(If he doesn't get the part, not saying he won't, then could they?)
(Yup, but I got to be honest, him getting the role isn't very likely. All the other forms had so much more detail, and I don't think I picked a very good roleplay example.)

Smokepaw's dark grey fur had a fine layer of snow on it, so he looked similar to Emberpaw. His blue and amber eyes looked at her ember colored ones, and he said "Not much, I'm not a very social cat so I don't talk to a lot of the other apprentices. Do you have any apprentice friends here?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 8th, 2017, 12:07 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
(Yup, but I got to be honest, him getting the role isn't very likely. All the other forms had so much more detail, and I don't think I picked a very good roleplay example.)

Smokepaw's dark grey fur had a fine layer of snow on it, so he looked similar to Emberpaw. His blue and amber eyes looked at her ember colored ones, and he said "Not much, I'm not a very social cat so I don't talk to a lot of the other apprentices. Do you have any apprentice friends here?"
Emberpaw looked around, "Hmmm, I don't see any. Oh wait! Nope, I don't recall having any," she chuckled. The fluffy female found humor in her anti-social and no friends life. She didn't really like large crowds. She was different then the other cats. She didn't see any Persians around, or at least any pure blood Persians like herself. She also found humor in things that normal cats wouldn't. She would be titled as a barbaric cat to some others. However, she didn't mind a bit. She then snapped out of her trance and turned back to the other apprentice, "Do you have any other apprentice friends?" she asked tilting her head. 'May be one day I could be social' she thought finally.
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

( Open RP )

Bramblefur padded out of the comfortable regions of the Warrior’s den and into the spacious clearing that was littered with cats of all shapes and sizes. Her dark brown-striped fur shimmered in the sunlight as her light paws sank into the light, fluffy white snow that dotted the clearing. The lean she-cat gave a light yawn and strode over to the nearby fresh-kill pile, picking out a scrawny mole. It was small and nothing much of a meal, but she always made sure to leave the plump prey for the kits and elders. She would go out to hunt after this meal so she could make up for the prey she had taken. Her long tail flicked back and forth behind her as she swept away some snow and laid down on a bare patch of ground. She looked around the clearing, her whiskers twitching contently before the she-cat leaned down and took a bite of her mole. It was cold and the meat wasn’t the most appetizing - but it was food nonetheless and she would eat what she was offered.

Last edited by Captain; January 8th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
( Open RP )

Bramblefur padded out of the comfortable regions of the Warrior’s den and into the spacious clearing that was littered with cats of all shapes and sizes. Her dark brown-striped fur shimmered in the sunlight as her light paws sank into the light, fluffy white snow that dotted the clearing. The lean she-cat gave a light yawn and strode over to the nearby fresh-kill pile, picking out a scrawny mole. It was small and nothing much of a meal, but she always made sure to leave the plump prey for the kits and elders. She would go out to hunt after this meal so she could make up for the prey she had taken. Her long tail flicked back and forth behind her as she swept away some snow and laid down on a bare patch of ground. She looked around the clearing, her whiskers twitching contently before the she-cat leaned down and took a bite of her mole. It was cold and the meat wasn’t the most appetizing - but it was food nonetheless and she would eat what she was offered.
Whitemoon browsed the fresh-kill pile before picking out a small mouse for herself. As she searched the clearing for a suitable place to eat her meal, she noticed Bramblefur eating the meager mole, alone. She strolled over, asking "That's all you're having?" In an amused tone. She appreciated that the she-cat was saving the plump prey for more needy cats.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
Whitemoon browsed the fresh-kill pile before picking out a small mouse for herself. As she searched the clearing for a suitable place to eat her meal, she noticed Bramblefur eating the meager mole, alone. She strolled over, asking "That's all you're having?" In an amused tone. She appreciated that the she-cat was saving the plump prey for more needy cats.
Lost in her own thoughts, the brown-striped feline did not notice right away that another cat had decided to approach her. She wasn’t used to such things. Bramblefur lifted her muzzle to gaze at the white-furred female that had spoke to her. “Oh, this?” The warrior said with a chuckle, “Yeah, I usually have prey like this every day. The kittens and elders need it more at this time of Leafbare.” She remarked with a slight purr, looking over at the nursery for a quiet moment. Unfamiliar with talking with other cats, the lean she-cat knew not what to say at this moment more - used to being a lone cat in Thunderclan with no friends. “We’re quite lucky that Leafbare hasn’t been too bad this time around.” Bramblefur mentioned to Whitemoon.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Lost in her own thoughts, the brown-striped feline did not notice right away that another cat had decided to approach her. She wasn’t used to such things. Bramblefur lifted her muzzle to gaze at the white-furred female that had spoke to her. “Oh, this?” The warrior said with a chuckle, “Yeah, I usually have prey like this every day. The kittens and elders need it more at this time of Leafbare.” She remarked with a slight purr, looking over at the nursery for a quiet moment. Unfamiliar with talking with other cats, the lean she-cat knew not what to say at this moment more - used to being a lone cat in Thunderclan with no friends. “We’re quite lucky that Leafbare hasn’t been too bad this time around.” Bramblefur mentioned to Whitemoon.
Whitemoon took note of the fact that Bramblefur was a little caught of guard by her approach. Whitemoon wasn't very social herself, but had recently made it a personal goal to make new friends. "Yeah, at least we have prey. I can't wait for Newleaf, though," She said, laying down and preparing to bite into her mouse.

Last edited by Whitemoon; January 8th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Closed Thread