Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM

Old May 20th, 2017, 04:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
"Well, good job. I can't imagine how hard that must be." Drizzleshard said. Her expression quickly turned to confusion, though, as she saw Blazingcomet's face take on a worried look. What's he thinking of? she wondered, her indigo orbs slightly narrowed. Her ears flicked as he continued speaking. "Someday." she sighed, her eyes still narrowed slightly. The mottled silver she-cat knew what Blazingcomet was doing. She was playing with fire. Her expression relaxed, however, as he leaned against her. The orange tom was quite muscular, she noticed, with a soft blush. "That sounds great." Drizzleshard said, trying to keep the triumph out of her voice.

"Shall we be going, then?" The tom asked with a purr, his voice calm and careful. Some she cats could get "set off" at any moment, all of a sudden snapping at him and getting dangerously close to clawing him in the face. Yes, Gingerblossom was on his mind when he thought of that-- mainly because it had happened just the other day-- but at the same time he was classifying them as a whole. He was awaiting the delight that, in his own experience, came only from the attentions of a she cat. Jumping down from the tree and landing neatly on all four paws-- the twisted one bending uncomfortably, despite the smooth-looking landing-- Blazingcomet congratulated himself on this. He was doing great! And, had anyone been paying attention to the two flirts, they would have known it. At first he had thought of Drizzleshard as another flirt... but she seemed just as ready to drop the whole thing. Strange. Still, his mind was calm as he waited for Drizzleshard to jump down from the tree. Once she had done so he would lead her, calmly, into the territory and towards the spot he had mentioned before.
(would you mind posting in the territory and mentioning me since they're headed there?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:53 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
She thinks I'm charming? Really? Most of the time she cats didn't think Foxpaw was charming right away. It normally took a little time for them to warm up to him... like Silverpaw. She was constantly calling him Squeakaroo now, and he hoped the news wouldn't reach the ears of this feline. As long as he could keep that embarassing nickname away from her, he might have a real chance here. "Nice to meet you too! You have a pretty name, Redpaw-- but then again, pretty cats deserve pretty names." All he had to do was grab her interest. Some cats liked the traditional 'bad boy' toms. Some liked the sensitive ones. Sarcastic, friendly, grumpy, Foxpaw had learned to switch his attitude over very quickly. No one liked an insecure cat. No one liked a scared cat. So Foxpaw hid his real self far, far away. It was a rare occasion when he could really act like-- himself. "Guess I'm better then nothing then, huh?" He snickered and then stopped. "Anyways, what are you into? Hunting? Racing? Just hanging out?" He asked her, flicking his tail lightly around her as she came around. That's right, Foxpaw. You're reaaaal smooth. She's totally going to fall for you. He thought to himself, nodding eagerly. It seemed he really believed those words.

Pretty, huh? Well... Redpaw wouldn't really consider herself "pretty." She wasn't really that cat to pride herself in her looks. Although she did appreciate that they were unique, different from most other cat's. Like Foxpaw. She wasn't hating on him, but he just had a simple ginger coat. Redpaw especially loved her fluffy, striped tail, she thought it was the most beautiful thing. Well, on her at least. She's seen plenty of other more beautiful things. Like trees. Trees were Redpaw's favorite thing in the whole entire world. Redpaw thought that Foxpaw was cute, with how he had just come up and started flirting with her. Redpaw liked the cute toms, the ones who seemed to not really know how to flirt, and those that were such gentlemen. Redpaw also liked those who were being themselves. She would figure out, sooner or later, if this was the true Foxpaw. She always did. If it wasn't, well, she would be hurt, but be willing to forgive and get to know the real Foxpaw. For now though, she accepted this as him until she knew him better.
"Yes, definitely better than nothing." Redpaw purred, amusement shining in her hazel eyes. At his next question, Redpaw had to stop and think a little. What was she into? Well, she liked to climb, hunt, race, all those things. She also liked to show off a little too. One thing that she liked, that most Skyclan cats didn't was swimming. Her fur was kind of waterproof, like a Riverclan cat's and she could swim okay for a cat that lived in a forest.
"How about we have an obstacle race?" Redpaw said, challenge glinting in her eyes. "It'll be like a regular race, but through all different kinds of obstacles, like climbing, running, creeping, and..." Redpaw paused here, flicking her tail at Foxpaw, returning his gesture from earlier. "Swimming."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Pretty, huh? Well... Redpaw wouldn't really consider herself "pretty." She wasn't really that cat to pride herself in her looks. Although she did appreciate that they were unique, different from most other cat's. Like Foxpaw. She wasn't hating on him, but he just had a simple ginger coat. Redpaw especially loved her fluffy, striped tail, she thought it was the most beautiful thing. Well, on her at least. She's seen plenty of other more beautiful things. Like trees. Trees were Redpaw's favorite thing in the whole entire world. Redpaw thought that Foxpaw was cute, with how he had just come up and started flirting with her. Redpaw liked the cute toms, the ones who seemed to not really know how to flirt, and those that were such gentlemen. Redpaw also liked those who were being themselves. She would figure out, sooner or later, if this was the true Foxpaw. She always did. If it wasn't, well, she would be hurt, but be willing to forgive and get to know the real Foxpaw. For now though, she accepted this as him until she knew him better.

"Yes, definitely better than nothing." Redpaw purred, amusement shining in her hazel eyes. At his next question, Redpaw had to stop and think a little. What was she into? Well, she liked to climb, hunt, race, all those things. She also liked to show off a little too. One thing that she liked, that most Skyclan cats didn't was swimming. Her fur was kind of waterproof, like a Riverclan cat's and she could swim okay for a cat that lived in a forest.
"How about we have an obstacle race?" Redpaw said, challenge glinting in her eyes. "It'll be like a regular race, but through all different kinds of obstacles, like climbing, running, creeping, and..." Redpaw paused here, flicking her tail at Foxpaw, returning his gesture from earlier. "Swimming."

An obstacle race sounded interesting. Promising, even. Foxpaw liked the idea of that a lot... and besides, it would give him a chance to show off his skill. See, Foxpaw chose to think of himself in the best way possible. Some put themselves down. Some were completely insecure. It was only in his subconcious that he was constantly asking himself 'am I good enough?' And always, so far, the answer had been no. Nightmares tended to haunt his dreams, plaguing him with horrible thoughts of being left alone, being rejected by everyone... but he would never share this information. No, everyone needed to see him as confident. As a flirt. As the perfect cat and someday he would be surrounded by so many cats and loved so much that there would be no doubt in his mind that he was popular. He was perfect. He was a gem among everyone else, he was... great.

At the moment? Foxpaw was constantly feeling like he had to prove himself, like he had to be better, faster, stronger. "An obstacle race sounds great! But, I'm not sure if it'll be fair to you; fair warning, I'm pretty good at all that stuff." He mewed, flashing her a smile. You got this! You're doing amazing, Foxpaw. The orange tom told himself. She thinks you're stupid. You're not doing good at all. You can do SO much better, Foxpaw. Come on. Great. So now his subconcious was choosing to speak up too... that was just wonderful, wasn't it? The tom's hues flashed and he unsheathed his claws, digging them into the dust beneath his paws. "So, pretty Redpaw... where do we start this obstacle race?" I'll prove it to her and everyone else. I am the best. Either that or you'll make a fool of yourself. It was a battle between the good and the bad, and it seemed Foxpaw was caught in between.

Even though he was both sides. His own mind was for and against him... something that very much confused the young tom. Perhaps the reason he was so confused was the fact that he didn't want to embrace his flaws. If he did, maybe things would be different. Maybe he would actually have some luck with a she cat for... once in his life. Because no matter how much he told himself he was 'amazing' or 'perfect' or 'handsome' or anything like that, he knew deep down... she cats didn't share his view on himself. At least Foxpaw was trying. Glancing up at Redpaw, he smiled once more. She was a nice cat. Tolerant, thankfully... that was a good thing. Thank goodness she was tolerating him. Not that his self-esteem needed any help. Because I can do that all on my own. I'm great at it, just like everything else. A natural. He thought with a purr, putting his usual smile on his features.

The fact that he actually needed to tell himself that already said something about his personality, but Foxpaw wasn't paying attention to that. And as long as no one else was able to hear him? Good. Perfect. He was going to be just fine. Socially... perhaps not mentally, but for Foxpaw, social life was everything. If he could keep ahold of that then he would be able to keep hold of anything. The cat before him looked pretty confident. If only he could have her confidence in his subconcious mind as well as his exterior and thoughs. If only he could have her confidence in every aspect of his daily life. If only he could have even a sliver of that confidence, to be honest... even just a tiny bit would make him feel so much better. Even a grain of that would make him feel better. It would give him a hold to climb up on, to keep close to him and make things better. If only things were different.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:45 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
At hearing his friend never even slept made him worry more. ¨You didnt even sleep last night? Plover why do you do this to yourself.¨ Arrowpaw muttered under his breath as he pressed against the other tom to keep him upright, leaning over and licking the toms head at there were fur out of place. ¨Come on, youre going to lay down in the clearing with me and Im going to force feed you if I have to, I dont think Ive seen you eaten today either.¨ his tone was as if he were a mother, stern yet soft. He cared about his friend dearly and to see him not take care of himself only worried him. He guided them to a more shaded area of the clearing under a set of trees. ¨You such a goof,¨ he snorted under his breath. He knew Plover had a habit of staying up late but not to sleep at all? Was frankly concerning. He planned to get some food into him and let him have a snooze next to him, seeing as he couldnt exactly leave Plover to take care of himself at the moment.
"Idunno," Plover shrugged, nuzzling his way further into Arrowpaw's embrace, the warmth of him quite welcome, the texture of sandpaper on the top of his head. "You're not my ma, Arrow. I 'preciate it, tho'..." He was very much out of it, hungry and tired but not bothered at all to take care for his wellbeing in favour of talking to his friends. Although the tabby meant well, and his affection certainly struck a chord, his overbearing nature was still... cute? He didn't know. Yawning, Ploverpaw purred, "Your dork, nerd." before dropping to the ground, still ridiculously uncoordinated.

baibai
Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

An orange tom sat in the clearing, his expression clearly showing his confidence. It'd been a pretty good moon for him... very good, as a matter of fact. The young warrior glanced up at the sky, watching the clouds floating by like fluffy white birds, and the sun shining brightly down on SkyClan and everywhere around. I wonder if the sun ever shines on the Dusk Syndicate, he thought with a chuckle. Probably not. From what he had seen along the border, the Dusk Syndicate seemed like the place where the sun would never, ever shine. It was a scary looking area. Not that Blazingcomet was scared, of course. He was never scared! He was... brave. Yeah, brave, sure. Though unlike some, the orange tom was willing to own up to his mistakes. Just, not to the she cats who might see him making mistakes-- in that case, he tended to make excuses or remarks about anything and everything.

The sun was in my eyes.

Why were you looking at me; couldn't take your eyes off me, huh?

Oh honey, you need to go lie down. You're delusional-- must be this heat.

But, Blazingcomet had to be careful about who he made those types of remarks to. There were always cats who didn't appreciate his cheery playfulness as much as he believed them to. And among those cats were some of his old crushes... both one sided and not. Sometimes the tom wondered why he, of all the cats in the Clan, ended up with at least three or four of them. But, he was sure there had to be other cats who had made stupid mistakes and had old crushes as well. Broken hearts were abundant during most of the year, it didn't even matter what time of the year it was.

All that mattered was that if there was a pretty feline, and if she caught the attention of two or more toms; someone was bound to get hurt. And, sometimes not just emotionally. Physical hurt was another big thing for whatever reason. The tom stayed out of that zone generally. He had gotten pretty good at it. If he found out there was something going on, he would drop a she cat and run. There was no point in endangering himself. No point whatsoever.

Grey green hues stared out from one corner of the clearing. Now, normally it wasn't like Asterpaw to be so depressed... but after the battle she had sunk into a different state. And no, it wasn't just because her friend was constantly being hurt by her sister. No, it wasn't because she didn't like all the fighting and seeing her clanmates hurt. It was because she had killed a cat. Yes, killed. She hadn't meant to... not at all... but it had happened all the same. How had it happened? Why had it happened, more like? Asterpaw knew that the Dusk Syndicate tom, whoever he had been... whatever he had done... hadn't deserved to be killed. She'd gotten beat up pretty bad too-- even now it hurt to move around. And now she was sitting, alone, and depressed. Lonely. Worried.

Maybe she would be approached.

And then again, probably not. She wasn't really "Miss Popularity" at the moment. Though recently for whatever reason, she'd had toms watching her. That had been her sister before. Now her? Why? Asterpaw didn't know the answer and to be honest, she didn't really want to. Sighing, the young feline sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She would be a warrior soon. And yet fighting was still not her strong suit-- hunting, perhaps. It all depended. She didn't like seeing the animals losing their lives, but in a place where it was about survival? A place where it was either their life or hers? Then it was alright. She could make exceptions, but even so... Asterpaw just didn't hunt very much. Some might make fun of her for that. She took it all in her own stride, at her own pace.

They could say what she liked.

For her, it was doing the right thing, and that meant more then anything else. Curling her tail around her paws, Asterpaw sank down, resting her head on her front paws. She was tired. Exhausted. And she was drained both emotionally and physically, leaving practically nothing left. Her brain felt as though it were on autopilot, making remarks automatically without really thinking. She didn't often do that, but... now was one of those few times she had.

@Raven and Co

Last edited by lone; May 22nd, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Grey green hues stared out from one corner of the clearing. Now, normally it wasn't like Asterpaw to be so depressed... but after the battle she had sunk into a different state. And no, it wasn't just because her friend was constantly being hurt by her sister. No, it wasn't because she didn't like all the fighting and seeing her clanmates hurt. It was because she had killed a cat. Yes, killed. She hadn't meant to... not at all... but it had happened all the same. How had it happened? Why had it happened, more like? Asterpaw knew that the Dusk Syndicate tom, whoever he had been... whatever he had done... hadn't deserved to be killed. She'd gotten beat up pretty bad too-- even now it hurt to move around. And now she was sitting, alone, and depressed. Lonely. Worried.

Maybe she would be approached.

And then again, probably not. She wasn't really "Miss Popularity" at the moment. Though recently for whatever reason, she'd had toms watching her. That had been her sister before. Now her? Why? Asterpaw didn't know the answer and to be honest, she didn't really want to. Sighing, the young feline sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She would be a warrior soon. And yet fighting was still not her strong suit-- hunting, perhaps. It all depended. She didn't like seeing the animals losing their lives, but in a place where it was about survival? A place where it was either their life or hers? Then it was alright. She could make exceptions, but even so... Asterpaw just didn't hunt very much. Some might make fun of her for that. She took it all in her own stride, at her own pace.

They could say what she liked.

For her, it was doing the right thing, and that meant more then anything else. Curling her tail around her paws, Asterpaw sank down, resting her head on her front paws. She was tired. Exhausted. And she was drained both emotionally and physically, leaving practically nothing left. Her brain felt as though it were on autopilot, making remarks automatically without really thinking. She didn't often do that, but... now was one of those few times she had.

@Raven and Co
From a corner of camp, green colored hues were aimed straight at the she-cat, compared to other times, he could definitively see that the she-cat wasn't in her normal state, that depressed look sure didn't fit her, he had sometimes seen the she-cat happy and rarely just alone, she was often with Bluepaw, Azulpaw or Alabasterpaw, her sister. In all honesty, the tom had grown worried of just seeing Asterpaw looking so... Depressed, he wasn't the kind to just stand there and do nothing about his clanmates, well, he had been watching how she was going for a while, telling her that would be a tad too creepy for his own likings, the only thing was that he didn't want to startle her or be too sticky.

After a good two or three minutes of thinking, the tom finally decided to approach, he didn't open his maw at first and took a seat beside her, he knew the she-cat wasn't too much into fighting and he had heard about what had happened over there, but it wasn't for her to take the blame, yes she had killed a cat, but she would have to kill more during her life, after all, they had discovered that there were four other clans out there and, to be honest, it had kinda worried him, there could be wars, like the one there had been on the Dusk Syndicate, the tom's gaze was soft, and... Strangely enough, he knew what she was going through, he had, in the past, taken a loner's life because it didn't want to leave, the cat had even attacked him and he simply ended up taking its life, he even had a large scar on his chest from the battle, he felt bad afterwards, yes, but this was what the life here was about.

"Hello Asterpaw." Buzzardstride said softly, tail curled around his large paws as a soft breeze blew through the clearing, it felt good on his brown fur, yet, he had better things to focus on than the weather, Asterpaw was his priority for now. Being the fatherly tom that he was, he leaned closer to the she-cat and started licking her fur, StarClan's love, she looked so exhausted. "Something you'd like to talk about?" He asked in his ever so delicate voice, he was a big tom compared to most cats here, that was genetics, his parents weren't from SkyClan and... He wasn't at first, he had joined when he was 7 moons and now he was 16, the gaze he shot at the apprentice was one filled with compassion, he had been through the mess she had. "Look... I'll get straight to the point, I know what's wrong, and I understand the feeling all too well, so if you want to talk about it with someone, I'm always for you, Asterpaw" The tom mewed and caressed her back with his tail.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post
"Idunno," Plover shrugged, nuzzling his way further into Arrowpaw's embrace, the warmth of him quite welcome, the texture of sandpaper on the top of his head. "You're not my ma, Arrow. I 'preciate it, tho'..." He was very much out of it, hungry and tired but not bothered at all to take care for his wellbeing in favour of talking to his friends. Although the tabby meant well, and his affection certainly struck a chord, his overbearing nature was still... cute? He didn't know. Yawning, Ploverpaw purred, "Your dork, nerd." before dropping to the ground, still ridiculously uncoordinated.
Arrowpaws worried nature was something that just came naturally to him. Dragging his tongue behind his shorter friends ears and cheeks, he rolled his eyes at his mother comment. ¨Guess I´ll have to be your mom if you wont take care of yourself.¨ he tone was sarcastic but gentle, snorting as the male basically just dropped tired in the clearing. He bent his head down to be more at his level since he was on the ground now. ¨Im going to go get you something to eat,okay?¨ he mewed gently, turning around and allowing the scent of the fresh kill pile to lead him. Once found, he picked up a more plump mouse by the tail, padding back to his friend and dropped it infront of him. ¨I want you to eat all of it okay? I want you to have a full stomach before you sleep.¨ his tone was stern but gentle. he cared for his friends deeply, though he wasnt in the mood for Plovers self sacrifices on his own health. If he wouldnt talk care of himself, Arrow would do it for him. He settled back down next to him basically curling his long skinny body around him. He settled his head in the space between his neck and back, right on his shoulder blades with a soft rumble of purring. He looked up at him, making sure he would eat.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An orange tom sat in the clearing, his expression clearly showing his confidence. It'd been a pretty good moon for him... very good, as a matter of fact. The young warrior glanced up at the sky, watching the clouds floating by like fluffy white birds, and the sun shining brightly down on SkyClan and everywhere around. I wonder if the sun ever shines on the Dusk Syndicate, he thought with a chuckle. Probably not. From what he had seen along the border, the Dusk Syndicate seemed like the place where the sun would never, ever shine. It was a scary looking area. Not that Blazingcomet was scared, of course. He was never scared! He was... brave. Yeah, brave, sure. Though unlike some, the orange tom was willing to own up to his mistakes. Just, not to the she cats who might see him making mistakes-- in that case, he tended to make excuses or remarks about anything and everything.

The sun was in my eyes.

Why were you looking at me; couldn't take your eyes off me, huh?

Oh honey, you need to go lie down. You're delusional-- must be this heat.

But, Blazingcomet had to be careful about who he made those types of remarks to. There were always cats who didn't appreciate his cheery playfulness as much as he believed them to. And among those cats were some of his old crushes... both one sided and not. Sometimes the tom wondered why he, of all the cats in the Clan, ended up with at least three or four of them. But, he was sure there had to be other cats who had made stupid mistakes and had old crushes as well. Broken hearts were abundant during most of the year, it didn't even matter what time of the year it was.

All that mattered was that if there was a pretty feline, and if she caught the attention of two or more toms; someone was bound to get hurt. And, sometimes not just emotionally. Physical hurt was another big thing for whatever reason. The tom stayed out of that zone generally. He had gotten pretty good at it. If he found out there was something going on, he would drop a she cat and run. There was no point in endangering himself. No point whatsoever.

Pacing slowly around the camp, an ebony she-cat took slow, deep breaths. She couldn't let the taunts in her mind get to her. But it was too hard. She had killed a cat. She must've wrecked a whole lot of lives by now. After all, killing the co-commander would surely weaken the Dusk Syndicate, right? Well, she had to at least try not to think about that. It was hard, having to concentrate on clan duties whilst at the same time pushing back the negative thoughts. Not only had she killed Boreas, she'd also lost her former mentor, the cat who had been like a mentor to her. She could only hope that Rainpebble was watching her from above in StarClan. What was going to come next? To wreck her life even more than it already was? No, she couldn't think about that. The best thing that she could do right now was to go find a clanmate and socialise a bit. Perhaps it would take her mind off those things for a bit.

She was tired, having gone through many restless nights. The nightmares came everytime she managed to find a wink of sleep. Her mind was a mess and she was thin from not having eaten much. She wasn't much of the pretty sight she had once been. She was traumatised.

Pausing her pacing for a moment, she scanned the camp quickly. Her attention was quickly drawn to a orange tom. He was sitting along and looking quite cheerful. Perhaps he would like some company, Auroraflame thought, her breathing becoming faster and shallower from all the previous thoughts. Shaking her head, she pushed the thoughts and emotions back, putting on a fake but friendly smile. With that she started padding towards the tom.

"Hello!" Auroraflame greeted with a tone of fake cheerfulness. She wouldn't say goodmorning. Why should she? None of her mornings were ever good nowadays. She was just drowning. "I believe it's Blazingcomet?" she asked questioningly, having quickly racked her memory for the warrior's name. The deputy knew the name of basically every in the clan, whether she personally knew them or not.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 22nd, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
From a corner of camp, green colored hues were aimed straight at the she-cat, compared to other times, he could definitively see that the she-cat wasn't in her normal state, that depressed look sure didn't fit her, he had sometimes seen the she-cat happy and rarely just alone, she was often with Bluepaw, Azulpaw or Alabasterpaw, her sister. In all honesty, the tom had grown worried of just seeing Asterpaw looking so... Depressed, he wasn't the kind to just stand there and do nothing about his clanmates, well, he had been watching how she was going for a while, telling her that would be a tad too creepy for his own likings, the only thing was that he didn't want to startle her or be too sticky.

After a good two or three minutes of thinking, the tom finally decided to approach, he didn't open his maw at first and took a seat beside her, he knew the she-cat wasn't too much into fighting and he had heard about what had happened over there, but it wasn't for her to take the blame, yes she had killed a cat, but she would have to kill more during her life, after all, they had discovered that there were four other clans out there and, to be honest, it had kinda worried him, there could be wars, like the one there had been on the Dusk Syndicate, the tom's gaze was soft, and... Strangely enough, he knew what she was going through, he had, in the past, taken a loner's life because it didn't want to leave, the cat had even attacked him and he simply ended up taking its life, he even had a large scar on his chest from the battle, he felt bad afterwards, yes, but this was what the life here was about.

"Hello Asterpaw." Buzzardstride said softly, tail curled around his large paws as a soft breeze blew through the clearing, it felt good on his brown fur, yet, he had better things to focus on than the weather, Asterpaw was his priority for now. Being the fatherly tom that he was, he leaned closer to the she-cat and started licking her fur, StarClan's love, she looked so exhausted. "Something you'd like to talk about?" He asked in his ever so delicate voice, he was a big tom compared to most cats here, that was genetics, his parents weren't from SkyClan and... He wasn't at first, he had joined when he was 7 moons and now he was 16, the gaze he shot at the apprentice was one filled with compassion, he had been through the mess she had. "Look... I'll get straight to the point, I know what's wrong, and I understand the feeling all too well, so if you want to talk about it with someone, I'm always for you, Asterpaw" The tom mewed and caressed her back with his tail.
"Hi, Buzzardstride." Her voice was gentle and soft, worried and cautious as she spoke. After being through a lot these past few moons, she wasn't sure how much more mental strain she could handle. After all, she was nearly 11 moons old. In another two moons, she would be a warrior... hopefully. She didn't know the brown warrior very well, just that he wasn't too much older then her, and for another thing... he was very supportive. Or at least he was being supportive at the moment. His question caught her off guard-- the gentleness he had been using, gently grooming her fur, almost reminded her of her friend. Almost, but not quite, and she shook the thought away.

That had been one awkward encounter. "No, there's... there's nothing I want to talk about, I'm-- I'm fine." This was a lie. She wasn't fine, and even just by looking at her you could tell. In an attempt to prove her point, she sat up straighter and put a smile on her face, though it was wavering and unsteady. Not the best of smiles, to be honest. But, she was hoping it would be enough to convince Buzzardstride, even as she moved away. She didn't want to talk about the cat she had killed. He had been young! Her age! What if it had been her, instead? What if she were the one cats were mourning for?

She would never forget the terror she had felt, perhaps even more then the tom's, as she had delivered the killing blow. And it hadn't been aimed to kill. She was a murderer, now. He would have run away eventually, and she would have saved a life. True; the Dusk Syndicate was an awful place, a horrible place, and she wasn't sure why she felt bad for killing one of their members. It meant less trouble for SkyClan. Maybe, had they been an old and more feeble cat, she wouldn't have felt as bad. They had lived their life. But the tom? He had had so much more to give. Buzzardstride's next comment sent chills down her spine. He knew? He knew. He knew. She was never going to be able to show her face again.

But... he was telling her he was for her. Why? What? Confused, the she cat glanced up at him, her hues showing the confliction and fear that she was feeling currently. "What do you do to get rid of the awful, horrible feeling that you have?" She asked in a low voice. No, she didn't want to talk about it but yes, she wanted to get rid of it. And if she and Buzzardstride were talking about the same thing, then Asterpaw would be all too glad to share her feelings if it meant she would be able to get rid of her guilt. It was killing her from the inside. Ripping away at her feelings, her emotions, until there was nothing left but fear and guilt and worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Pacing slowly around the camp, an ebony she-cat took slow, deep breaths. She couldn't let the taunts in her mind get to her. But it was too hard. She had killed a cat. She must've wrecked a whole lot of lives by now. After all, killing the co-commander would surely weaken the Dusk Syndicate, right? Well, she had to at least try not to think about that. It was hard, having to concentrate on clan duties whilst at the same time pushing back the negative thoughts. Not only had she killed Boreas, she'd also lost her former mentor, the cat who had been like a mentor to her. She could only hope that Rainpebble was watching her from above in StarClan. What was going to come next? To wreck her life even more than it already was? No, she couldn't think about that. The best thing that she could do right now was to go find a clanmate and socialise a bit. Perhaps it would take her mind off those things for a bit.

She was tired, having gone through many restless nights. The nightmares came everytime she managed to find a wink of sleep. Her mind was a mess and she was thin from not having eaten much. She wasn't much of the pretty sight she had once been. She was traumatised.

Pausing her pacing for a moment, she scanned the camp quickly. Her attention was quickly drawn to a orange tom. He was sitting along and looking quite cheerful. Perhaps he would like some company, Auroraflame thought, her breathing becoming faster and shallower from all the previous thoughts. Shaking her head, she pushed the thoughts and emotions back, putting on a fake but friendly smile. With that she started padding towards the tom.

"Hello!" Auroraflame greeted with a tone of fake cheerfulness. She wouldn't say goodmorning. Why should she? None of her mornings were ever good nowadays. She was just drowning. "I believe it's Blazingcomet?" she asked questioningly, having quickly racked her memory for the warrior's name. The deputy knew the name of basically every in the clan, whether she personally knew them or not.

Turning around, Blazingcomet's expression changed to one of pleasure as he spotted the ebony feline coming towards him. "Hello! If it isn't our gorgeous deputy. To what do I owe the pleasure this morning?" He asked with a smile, his hues sparking playfully. Now, there were some she cats you just wouldn't mess with. Auroraflame was one of them. He would prefer to stay on her good side, to be honest, but that didn't stop him from complimenting her. He complimented every she cat that crossed his path, it didn't necessarily mean he liked them-- which was, unfortunately, the cause of a few bruised hearts. Some had been broken. His own included, but Blazingcomet normally chose to forget about that part of his past and move on to the future. Specifically what kind of a future he could have with one of the pretty young felines in the Clan.

"That's correct! Smart and beautiful. A match to look out for."
He purred with a wink. Now, Blazingcomet had no way of knowing the stress and depression that Auroraflame was feeling. And, he probably would have acted a little differently if he had. But, of course not knowing, there was nothing he could do about it-- now was there? While his current on-and-off game probably wasn't the thing to be doing at the moment anyways, it was what Blazingcomet always did.

His hues stared back at her for a moment, searching her expression. Come to think of it, she didn't look quite as lovely as she had before; but he was never one to point that out. And even in her current state, she was still rather pretty. Most cats in the Clan were, it just seemed to be one of those 'facts of life.' He awaited her response, hoping he wasn't about to get smacked in the head; something he seemed to have a natural talent for. That didn't surprise him at all, if he were being honest. She cats had beaten him around before. Toms? Nah, they'd never really had a reason to before.

Last edited by lone; May 23rd, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:05 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Arrowpaws worried nature was something that just came naturally to him. Dragging his tongue behind his shorter friends ears and cheeks, he rolled his eyes at his mother comment. ¨Guess I´ll have to be your mom if you wont take care of yourself.¨ he tone was sarcastic but gentle, snorting as the male basically just dropped tired in the clearing. He bent his head down to be more at his level since he was on the ground now. ¨Im going to go get you something to eat,okay?¨ he mewed gently, turning around and allowing the scent of the fresh kill pile to lead him. Once found, he picked up a more plump mouse by the tail, padding back to his friend and dropped it infront of him. ¨I want you to eat all of it okay? I want you to have a full stomach before you sleep.¨ his tone was stern but gentle. he cared for his friends deeply, though he wasnt in the mood for Plovers self sacrifices on his own health. If he wouldnt talk care of himself, Arrow would do it for him. He settled back down next to him basically curling his long skinny body around him. He settled his head in the space between his neck and back, right on his shoulder blades with a soft rumble of purring. He looked up at him, making sure he would eat.
“Okay then, mum,” he burbled, practically kneading the ground in the moments that preceded the dull thud of a carcass dropping onto the ground. Attempting to turn his gaze to Arrowpaw with surprisingly wide amber eyes, Ploverpaw hesitated before attacking the mouse’s body, suddenly ravenous-- its scent filled his nostrils, and he simply could not deny Arrow’s insistence. If he wanted him to eat, he’d eat: his hunger made the decision simpler than it would ever be. The warm, purring mass wound around him and his now-full stomach was a situation of comfort, and if any a time to sleep would be good, this was it.

baibai