Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 9/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·

[Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg ] [Minkpaw - @alec ] [Cloudbass - @nyx ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw jolted up when she heard her name called, an anxious trill escaping her. Fadingsun hadn't been around recently to do her training, and--she hardly knew anything about the territory, or hunting, or patrols, or--oh. Herb gathering. Eaglepaw visibly relaxed once she heard she would just be collecting some borage and thyme. Oh hey, she knew what those were. The young apprentice padded over to Morningmimic, giving him a nod before settling down and anxiously awaiting the rest of the patrol.

(so sorry im late! i couldnt reply earlier)
[Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg
[Cloudbass - @nyx

minkpaw jerked out of her dozing state at mistyshards call and promptly stumbled over her own paws, trying to get to her ground quick. she was kind of glad to have been assigned to a patrol with eaglepaw, now that she had been apprenticed the younger molly could live out her whole potential, not being contained to camp anymore.
"hey guys sorry im late" she flashed her patrol mates a smile.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tabby apprentice returned to camp with the juniper berries in paw. "Hey Mistyshard. Lost track of sparrowsnarl since i stayed behind to find some herbs, no idea where the other guy went. Found some Juniper berries. Help with stomach aches." he explained, twitching his tail if the warrior wanted to respond

[ @starry this is sooo lateee - DISCLAIMER: RAINPAW HAS HK T1 AND JUNIPER BERRIES IS ONE OF THE HERBS, THEREFORE HE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO]
Mistyshard frowned a little as Rainpaw approached her. He was late, but on the bright side of things, at least he showed up. She made a mental note of the fact that juniper berries helped with stomach aches and took in their appearance. They were blue berries that had pine-ish needles though much shorter... "Well you are very late but at least you reported. Next time I expect you to stick with your patrolmate or choose a meeting point where both of you will go after the patrol and then walk back to camp together. You'll get off for being late this one time but next time I expect you to come back to camp if your patrol leader."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:14 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Cloudbass

tags; ( @blxze. ; Goldfish , @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Blueriver )

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

She followed the multi color warrior, fur fur still shivering at he scent of those rats. What does this mean for Riverclan?
(suuperlazy ik..)

tags; ( @Ladiebugg. ; Morningmimic , @alec ; Minkpaw , @Mica ; Eaglepaw )

Cloudbass sighed to herself. It was her duty to look after apprentices, she guessed. She joined the gathering cats. "Sorry.." she mumbled. The blue tabby wasn't even sure if she was leading the cats or not. "We should..leave now." She flicked her tail over to the entrance and headed towards the territory.
(SORRY FOR THE LATENESS)

Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:02 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

StrawberryPaw gathered. @/leopard. @/Epiales

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.
{patrols 2/2 herb patrol, hunting patrol}
[herbs now known: poppy flowers, and marigold (going to ask how to use them later)]

Frostmelt walked over to his patrol. He was a bit more confident here... He had always been good at picking stuff up... that wasn't anything battle or hunting-induced. He still thought of his paws, and what he felt underneath them. Dirt, as always, but it kept him from going into the blackouts he had. He listened to his breathing as well, keeping it low and quiet. He was good at being quiet, it gave him some nice conversations to creep into. Listening to them while others thought they couldn't be heard. He never heard much drama, maybe the occasional crush or two, but he couldn't ever understand it. Liking someone, seemed silly to him. Frost ignored his thoughts and walked over to the smaller cat.
@leopard.

Turtleblossom
she/her
I lifted my head. Oh, patrols- I had forgotten about that. I stood up and stretched.
Maybe I'll see a pretty she-cat today, who knows, I thought to myself before standing up straight and asking, "Do we have border or hunting patrol? Or herb patrol?"

@lys.lovebot
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze walked into camp, he was definitely feeling the sores and bruises along his pelt now that the initial fear of the situation had faded. That patrol was more eventful than it should’ve been and the warrior still felt a little hurt by Orchidpaw’s lack of care about the whole situation. The tom peered around camp looking for the new deputy to report back in with his patrol. As he approached Seabreeze gave a polite nod, “While the Windclan border is clear of cats, there was a sort of sinkhole along it. I had a bit of a tumble but I’m fine, it was only a couple tail lengths long fall. I am a little disappointed by Orchidpaw’s reaction as she seemed only annoyed by the fact that I…you know, fell into a sinkhole, then concerned about a clan mate’s well being. Blackpool never showed up.” Seabreeze gave, it was a bit more diluted than his regular straight forward reports but he was hurting a bit too much to be thinking as clearly as he usually was. “It’s a good sized hole but I left a log there as a indicator, I would send some cats with more experience with the tunnels to check out the ground stability around there so that we could try and avoid it in the future.” Seabreeze wasn’t actually sure how many cats had experience with the tunnels and Seabreeze was actually a bit curious himself about them but never enough to pursue any sort of actual education, he was also being busy being depressed when he was younger to do much of anything outside of what he was forced to do.

The warrior waited for the deputy to excuse him before leaving in case Fadingsun had more questions which Seabreeze was sure he would. Like he said before, he was a bit mixed up so the warrior was sure that he had probably forgotten something in his report.
[ @occultation - Fadingsun | @Morrigan - Orchidpaw | @.Sunshine. - Blackpool ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

Spritbunny lazily lifted up his head from laying on his front paws to stare at Mistyshard as the lionheart called for more herb patrols. Naming him as a patrol lead for a patrol of solely apprentices. The feline kept the easy smile on his face but it turned ever so slightly strained and his tail’s swaying switched to a lash just once. Did he seem like he was a teacher? He liked kits sure, but they were sweet and kind, at apprentice age they tend to get more sass and be more annoying. Well, not like they had much of the choice. The warrior spotted where both Cobwebpaw and Adderpaw had already gathered and let himself be mildly impressed. Even some warriors weren’t so quick to gather, Spiritbunny was complaining. The warrior stalked over and didn’t say a word. Simply walked between the two with an airy giggle, and as they turned to him he motioned for the camp’s exit. Spiritbunny wasn’t in the mood to speak at the moment.
[ @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw | @Fish - Adderpaw ]
[ Post order: Spiritbunny (Starter), Cobwebpaw, Adderpaw ]
[ I’ll have the starter up today :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:54 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern
she/they

Rainfern walked into the clearing, muddy from the Twoleg run. "Fadingsun," she said. "We were chased by a Twoleg through our territory. Rugged Range was filled with their stench."

@occulation @finley.exe @Littlesun0112

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!

Last edited by Fernwillow; April 3rd, 2024 at 04:01 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:06 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Fernwillow , @Littlesun0112 , @occultation

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw's chest heaved from the run, leg aching. she managed a nod, exhaustion heavy on her features. ' it chased us halfway here then lost interest, i guess. ' she meowed through heavy intakes of breath. her paws were muddy.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 3rd, 2024, 03:55 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Fernwillow @finley.exe @occultation

Minnowsplash trailed behind Cobwebpaw, glancing backwards to make sure no Twolegs could be scented. They turned to Fadingsun. “It was… really weird. It seemed like the Twoleg was waiting for us, and it purred and howled when it saw us. I don’t think it’s the first time it’s been there,” they mewed nervously.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:49 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive

minkpaw stepped from paw to paw impatiently, her group had been taking horribly long, the other groups had mostly left and they were close to being the only cats remaining in the clearing "guys are we gonna go now?" the apprentice urged.
@Mica @nyx @ladiebugg

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements