Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Zei
Today 07:55 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Zei
Today 07:50 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Zei
Today 07:48 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Zei
Today 07:47 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@The Golden Feline
--

Fallenjump flicked her ears, her eyes widening as she heard her name being called. 'I'm a mentor?!' She thought, her brows furrowing. Stormkit....she searched the crowd until she saw the kit. Padding over, a serious look on her face, but she was nervous internally. Dipping her head down, she touched noses with the newly made apprentice.
"I hope you're excited to have me as your mentorm" Fallenjump meowed solemnly.
------

Crookedpaws eyes lit up so much they could be the sun. She was a warrior! The bobtail got so cheery in just a few seconds. "Aw yeahhh!!" She yelled. Crookedfoot got a few stares, but she looked at her crooked foot with a smile, excitedly leaving the highbranch to brag.
"Hi, Fallenjump!!! I am SO excited! can we do battle training, hunting?! Anything but clean out the elder's bedding or wash off their ticks!!! YAY!!!" Stormpaw was a ball of fur and energy as she bounced up and down. Her paws got muddy.
"Thank you so much, Windystar!! I know Fallenjump will mentor me well, and i'll be the best warrior you could ask for!" she called up to her leader, unsure whether it was heard.
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:01 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post

"Hi, Fallenjump!!! I am SO excited! can we do battle training, hunting?! Anything but clean out the elder's bedding or wash off their ticks!!! YAY!!!" Stormpaw was a ball of fur and energy as she bounced up and down. Her paws got muddy.
"Thank you so much, Windystar!! I know Fallenjump will mentor me well, and i'll be the best warrior you could ask for!" she called up to her leader, unsure whether it was heard.
The grey felines eyes widened in shock . 'This furball is like a squirrel!' She thought, seeing as the apprentice jumped up and down. "Of course I'll teach you how to hunt and fight. But we'll explore the territory first." Fallenjump meowed, still a bit surprised at how ecstatic Stormpaw was.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
The grey felines eyes widened in shock . 'This furball is like a squirrel!' She thought, seeing as the apprentice jumped up and down. "Of course I'll teach you how to hunt and fight. But we'll explore the territory first." Fallenjump meowed, still a bit surprised at how ecstatic Stormpaw was.
"YAY!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN SITTING IN THE NURSARY ALL DAY!!!" she practically screamed. I wonder if the other Clans can hear me. I better quiet down before Fallenjump gets too annoyed.
Stormpaw took a moment to calm down. "Ok. i'm cool now. Let's go," she panted.
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post

"YAY!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN SITTING IN THE NURSARY ALL DAY!!!" she practically screamed. I wonder if the other Clans can hear me. I better quiet down before Fallenjump gets too annoyed.
Stormpaw took a moment to calm down. "Ok. i'm cool now. Let's go," she panted.
Fallenjump nodded. ((I'll mention you in the territory))

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Fallenjump nodded. ((I'll mention you in the territory))
(kay)
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@graves

Luckynight poked her head into the medicine den, shyly for a change. She hadn't visited daydream in a long while. A really long while it seemed... she hadn't even made time to visit them when their apprentice left, or whatever happened. Between the battle and hunting in leafbare, the black shecat had been busy she supposed. Still she felt awful for not coming by sooner. In her jaw, the warrior held a shrew as a peace-offering. If she knew Daydream, it was likely the first piece of freshkill the medicine cat would have sniffed so far today. Setting it down on the den floor, she meowed a simple. "Hey..."

Old March 25th, 2019, 11:26 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(Open!)

Duskwing sat out in the clearing with her usual grumpy expression. Her tail swished side to side as she peered around at her clan mates with her one good eye. Her right eye stared blankly at nothing, entirely glazed over and blinded. It was the perfect moment for someone to pester the she-cat. She yawned loudly and went to lick her paw, swiping it behind one of her ears.
Old March 26th, 2019, 12:59 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Cindercloud777

Violetshade peered out of the warrior's den intently staring at the cats going about their day in the clearing. Her icy blue eyes flashes almost sadistically and she waited for her next target. The fluffy siamese let out a sigh as much as she enjoyed messing with her clanmates being so nice and perky could be exhausting. She took a few seconds to drop her perky mask and groom herself.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 26th, 2019, 01:10 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Cindercloud777

Violetshade peered out of the warrior's den intently staring at the cats going about their day in the clearing. Her icy blue eyes flashes almost sadistically and she waited for her next target. The fluffy siamese let out a sigh as much as she enjoyed messing with her clanmates being so nice and perky could be exhausting. She took a few seconds to drop her perky mask and groom herself.
@Shivers

Duskwing had been sitting out in the clearing, staring down any other clan mate's nearby. She looked bitter like usual and had begun to groom herself. After a few moments passed, her one-eyed gaze snapped up and looked around once more. Her yellow-orange eye narrowed at the warrior's den which looked as if she was staring down anyone in the entrance of it.
Old March 26th, 2019, 01:21 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
@Shivers

Duskwing had been sitting out in the clearing, staring down any other clan mate's nearby. She looked bitter like usual and had begun to groom herself. After a few moments passed, her one-eyed gaze snapped up and looked around once more. Her yellow-orange eye narrowed at the warrior's den which looked as if she was staring down anyone in the entrance of it.
Violetshade continued to groom herself when she realized she felt a gaze on her. The siamese paused her grooming when she spotted a rather grumpy looking she-cat staring right at her, or so she believed, Oooh I didn't even have to look for a target my target came to me, she thought to herself rather cheerful as she sensed that this cat would not be so easy to manipulate. She put on her dreamy face and flashed her a blinding smile, "Hi!" She greeted in an overly high pitched voice.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Closed Thread