Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:03 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Fighting

Thunderclan
Cuckootree (0/2) -Cannot kill DS cats only
Rosefern (0/2)- Cannot kill DS cats only
Ferngaze (0/2)- Cannot kill DS cats and WC only (she despises WC RN and might fight a few WC cats)
Chameleonvine (0/2)- CANNOT kill DS cats only
Redpaw (0/2)- Cannot Kill Any cat can be fought against also he might need a fighting partner (0/2)
Pinkpaw (0/2)- CANNOT KILL MAH BAB! DS only anlso fighting partner (0/2)
Purplepaw (0/2) Cannot Kill DS only. Also I need a fighting partners (0/2)

Riverclan

Cloudsky (0/2) Cannot kill- DS cats only
Lynxsky (0/2) Cannot kill-DS cats only
Scarletblood (0/2) Cannot kill despite my urge to kill her- DS cats and SHC cats can be attacked by her
Lobsterbreathe (0/2)Cannot kill- SHC only he’ll be exiled dun worry. And cats who witness him attacking the Shadowclanners (0/2)
Honeypaw (0/2) Cannot kill- DS cats only, also need fighting buddies (0/2)
Applepaw (0/2) Cannot kill- DS cats only, also need fighting buddies (0/2) and a SHC apprentice who calls her a traitor for leaving Shadowclan and fights her (0/1)

Shadowclan

Blackheart-(0/2) Must be killed- DS cat preffered to kill my elder who happened to be here and a trainee she can defeat first, she always wanted to die in battle! I love her so I’m giving her a death in battle.
Sunstrike- (0/2) Cannot be killed-DS cats only!
Elmpaw- (0/2) Cannot be killed- DS cats only (Note: He’s fourteen moons old and his ceremony is in a day or two so he has a fair shot at winning the fight)
Dungpaw- (0/2) Cannot be killed-DS and Riverclan (note he’s 14 moons and his ceremony is in a day or two so he has a fair chance of winning)
Bluepaw-(0/2) Cannot be killed-DS only (Note, she’s 14 moons so she’s full sized, but former kittypet so she’s not fully trainned.) Also I need a fighting buddy (0/1) Any clan
Orangepaw-(0/2) Cannot be killed-DS only (Note, he’s 14 moons old so he’d full sized, but former kittypet so not fully trained and he isn’t hard working so he’s equivilant to a 6 moon old apprentice in a warrior’s body) Also need fighting buddies (0/2)- Riverclan preffered.
Dawnpaw-(0/1) Cannot be killed-DS only (Will lose as she refuses to have help fighting.
Furzeberry- (0/2) Cannot be killed- DS only

Windclan

Yewclaw- (0/2) Cannot be killed-DS and TC only (note he’ll insult them and probably target apprentices in TC)
Quailheart- (0/1) Cannot be killed-DS only (note, she will probably lose as she’s missing a paw and she probs won’t fight a trainee)
Strawberrysplash- (0/2) Cannot be killed-DS and Riverclan only (dun question RC it’s part of her backstory). She mostly will stick with trainees and apprentices.
Yellowpaw- (0/2) Cannot be killed- DS and Shadowclan only (She gets SHC’s scent confused with DS) Fighting buddies(0/2)- not from Shadowclan or DS
Greenpaw-(0/2) Cannot be killed- DS only FIGHTING BUDDIES (0/2)- Not from Thunderclan or DS
Goatpaw (0/1)- CAN BE KILLED-Anyone but Windclan. Fighting buddies (0/1)- Must be Windclan and apprentice and see his death.
Lionpaw (0/2) Cannot be killed-DS only and fighting buddies (1/2) Riverpaw @Swiftheart any clan if fine.

Skyclan

Cucumberpickle (0/1) Cannot kill-DS only Only one fight due to his age. And a fighting bud from SKC (0/1)
Fennelheart (0/2) Cannot kill-DS only
Flamingspirit (0/2) CANNOT KILL-DS only
Beespirit (0/2) Cannot kill-DS only
Jacklejaguar (0/2) Cannot kill-DS only
Lostpaw (0/4) Canot kill-DS only Fighting buddies (0/4)-any clan
Vixenpaw (0/3) Cannot kill-DS only Fighting buddies (0/3)- any clan
Logpaw (0/1) Cannot kill-DS trainee only (he srsly sucks at fighting) fighting buddy (warrior) (0/1)

Form!
Your character:
My character:
Fighting buddy or enemy:
Which clan/DS?:
Fighting skill (scale 1-10):
Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 15th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.