Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:36 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:25 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:25 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:24 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Mica
Today 10:24 PM

Old August 4th, 2023, 08:03 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed Up Tier 1

Shypaw winced as the voice of Alderstep cut through the air... darn... she was busted... He wanted to Know what she was doing out here on her own? the timid she-cat remained silent, frozen mid pawstep... She could Lie... Or She could tell the Truth... She opted for the truth, since she didn't want any trouble...

Just then a Second, unfamiliar voice sounded as well... She jumped and swung around, trembling slightly. She didn't reconize this Cat at all... but she guessed from aldersteps reaction he didn't either... She stepped back into the shadows, before creeping forward to view the stranger now claiming to have seen the deputy before at a gathering... hmmm... Perhaps it was a cat from another clan?

Either way, she didn't like this at all... She turned her eyes to Alderstep before paddling over to his side "I Was Out On a Solo Territory Tour. My Mentor's been... Lacking.... in the teaching department. I'm 11 moons old, and i know the other clans scents, so i figured i could find the borders myself, to learn them." She meowed softly, for the deputy's ear's only.

She flickered her ears in the direction of the intruder... "I've never Seen them Before... do you know them?" She whispered, eye's wide. the she-cats white fur rose in alarm, her stormy blue eyes watching the stranger...

@.squid @Levi 99
Old August 4th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed Up Tier 1

Shypaw winced as the voice of Alderstep cut through the air... darn... she was busted... He wanted to Know what she was doing out here on her own? the timid she-cat remained silent, frozen mid pawstep... She could Lie... Or She could tell the Truth... She opted for the truth, since she didn't want any trouble...

Just then a Second, unfamiliar voice sounded as well... She jumped and swung around, trembling slightly. She didn't reconize this Cat at all... but she guessed from aldersteps reaction he didn't either... She stepped back into the shadows, before creeping forward to view the stranger now claiming to have seen the deputy before at a gathering... hmmm... Perhaps it was a cat from another clan?

Either way, she didn't like this at all... She turned her eyes to Alderstep before paddling over to his side "I Was Out On a Solo Territory Tour. My Mentor's been... Lacking.... in the teaching department. I'm 11 moons old, and i know the other clans scents, so i figured i could find the borders myself, to learn them." She meowed softly, for the deputy's ear's only.

She flickered her ears in the direction of the intruder... "I've never Seen them Before... do you know them?" She whispered, eye's wide. the she-cats white fur rose in alarm, her stormy blue eyes watching the stranger...

@.squid @Levi 99
Silverlightnings eyes flashed with interest as the young molly beside, the deputy began to speak. She was only 11 moons old, that was great! Silver definitely needed friends, no one within the clan ever seemed to be up for it. Which was stupid if you asked the young warrior, how could being his friend be too hard. "Hey, I'm 14 moons old," said Silverlightning cheerfully. "I was recently made into a warrior and since you're not much younger than me do you think you'd like to be my friend?" Momentarily, the silvery tom forgot that there was prize of a life standing in front of him, due to the possibility of making an actual friend. Even if the chances of him actually being friends with a Thunderclanner were pretty close to zero. It was really just wishful thinking and pure desperation driving him to ask. If she said no then he'd simply go about doing what he'd come to do. If she said yes, well he'd still do what he came to do. However, he'd walk away feeling much better than when he came.

#Air 2

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Shadefrost made his way through Thunderclan's territory, following a scent trail left by a clan mate of his. The Sapphire blue orbs in his head scanned the forest periodically, searching for any danger there might be. He wasn't supposed to be here, he knew that. Dawnstar had forbidden him from doing so, yet here he was tracking an idiot of a warrior to a place that he most likely wasn't allowed to come either. What made this worse was the fact that he was related to the young feline. With a sigh of exasperation the warrior continued on. He stopped abruptly when he saw Silverlightning being confronted by Alderstep an a cat that looked like an apprentice. Really, he thought grumpily, of all the cats it had to be that guy? Was Silver's luck just that bad or was this some type of punishment for his stupidity. Well it didn't matter, Shade would simply have to bail the young tom out of trouble. He walked over, his head held confidently high as he did so. "Hey cuz," he said with a stern growl, "do you want me to kill you and throw your body over a cliff. Because I'm actually thinking about doing it right now." The threat was a hollow one, completely void of any real intentions to follow through. What type of cat would Shadowclan's greatest warrior be if he actually went around killing his clanmates and family members (supposedly) without good cause. But boy was he thinking about it.
@.squid @TheVillianKing

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old August 4th, 2023, 10:02 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed up

Shypaw growled, her fur in full bristling mode. So this Cat wanted to be her friend huh? Shypaw knew better then that... it was probably a trick. and what do you know? another Shadowclan idiot coming along, what was Shadowclan moving in or something. "Look Here Buster! Why would i Be Friends With you of All Cats When your tresspassing on Thunderclan territory? You and That fool Behind you making Threats? " She glared at Shadefrost briefly before turning her attention back to the younger Tom "More Importantly Why Are You here? Did you Get Lost or Something?" The Timid She-cat mewed threateningly, well as threatening as a small cat faking courage could get.

"And You!" She Glared at Shadefrost Once More"Your Not Supposed to Be Here Either! And Honestly, I Suppose it's true that Shadowclan cats Only Look out for their Own Hind, If Threatening To kill your Clanmate outside of camp in unfamiliar territory is Something you do!" She glared as if she had the power to roost him... she didn't, but also was to cowardish to try something like that anyway, but right at the moment she didn't have time to debate this! she had to act tough! for the pride of her Clan!

She glanced Quickly at Alderstep, unsertanty in her eyes for a moment. "I'll Ask you One Time and One Time Only: Leave our Territory now!"

@Levi 99 @.squid
Old August 4th, 2023, 10:26 PM
nothing's forever

It was like he blinked and a whole moon went past. Alderstep's green eyes were wide in sheer shock. So one second, this guy was on their territory, the next he was asking some random apprentice to be his friend? Who does that?? How dumb do you have to be to trespass and then ask to be friends? He'd have to address the issue of his (not his, but his as in his same clan) apprentice later.

To make matters worse, now this Shadowrat's best friend or whatever (who knows what those rats call friendship) was there too. The apprentice was already talking, as well. Which was odd, because Alderstep could've sworn that this kid was more timid than a mouse, and yet here they were. This whole situation was awful, confusing, and a waste of his stars-forsaken time.

"Yeah, I'm Plantwalker. You two must be Beebrained and Stupidhead! How's it going? Have the two of you joined together to finally amount to the smarts of a piece of moss? Sure looks like it, because only a complete idiot would be TRESPASSING ON OUR TERRITORY. So, I'm going to ask nicely: GET. OUT." Alderstep snarled, taking a minute step forward with glinting eyes. Great cats, what a mess this was. If he had to cross claws with these two, his whole day was ruined.

@TheVillianKing @Levi 99
Old August 5th, 2023, 12:22 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

*GHOSTPAW*

Ghostpaw padded around, occasionally tripping over her huge paws. She sniffed, looking around. Everything was so new... She had gotten lost. Cat scents were all over the place, fusing together and generally confusing the newcomer. All she wanted to do was get back to camp.

Oh well, she sighed. Might as well she go hunt. Ghostpaw hadn't eaten for awhile, a mouse sounded good right now. Her lynx-pointed ears swivelled, the points quivering with every vibration. She rooted her paws to the ground, crouching low, pressing her ears to the earth, listening and feeling for movement.

There!
Ghostpaw suddenly leapt, aiming for a tussock just ahead of her, and tripped. She let out a small snarl of irritation. Her hind paws had of course, snagged on NOTHING. A vole scurried away.

She repeated the process again, this time sensing something at the roots of a tree. A squirrel, maybe.

This time, Ghostpaw crept forwards, massive paws giving her a silent tread, lynx points showing her the direction of the wind. Minding she was upwind of the prey, she slid just behind it, and slammed a paw down.

A quick twist, and Ghostpaw had her Jaws clamped around the neck of a fat squirrel. She placed it down, and was about to take a bite...

#Earth

[Open for someone to tell Ghostie that she can't eat before brining it back to camp]

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 5th, 2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 03:16 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed up

Shypaw growled, her fur in full bristling mode. So this Cat wanted to be her friend huh? Shypaw knew better then that... it was probably a trick. and what do you know? another Shadowclan idiot coming along, what was Shadowclan moving in or something. "Look Here Buster! Why would i Be Friends With you of All Cats When your tresspassing on Thunderclan territory? You and That fool Behind you making Threats? " She glared at Shadefrost briefly before turning her attention back to the younger Tom "More Importantly Why Are You here? Did you Get Lost or Something?" The Timid She-cat mewed threateningly, well as threatening as a small cat faking courage could get.

"And You!" She Glared at Shadefrost Once More"Your Not Supposed to Be Here Either! And Honestly, I Suppose it's true that Shadowclan cats Only Look out for their Own Hind, If Threatening To kill your Clanmate outside of camp in unfamiliar territory is Something you do!" She glared as if she had the power to roost him... she didn't, but also was to cowardish to try something like that anyway, but right at the moment she didn't have time to debate this! she had to act tough! for the pride of her Clan!

She glanced Quickly at Alderstep, unsertanty in her eyes for a moment. "I'll Ask you One Time and One Time Only: Leave our Territory now!"

@Levi 99 @.squid
Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
It was like he blinked and a whole moon went past. Alderstep's green eyes were wide in sheer shock. So one second, this guy was on their territory, the next he was asking some random apprentice to be his friend? Who does that?? How dumb do you have to be to trespass and then ask to be friends? He'd have to address the issue of his (not his, but his as in his same clan) apprentice later.

To make matters worse, now this Shadowrat's best friend or whatever (who knows what those rats call friendship) was there too. The apprentice was already talking, as well. Which was odd, because Alderstep could've sworn that this kid was more timid than a mouse, and yet here they were. This whole situation was awful, confusing, and a waste of his stars-forsaken time.

"Yeah, I'm Plantwalker. You two must be Beebrained and Stupidhead! How's it going? Have the two of you joined together to finally amount to the smarts of a piece of moss? Sure looks like it, because only a complete idiot would be TRESPASSING ON OUR TERRITORY. So, I'm going to ask nicely: GET. OUT." Alderstep snarled, taking a minute step forward with glinting eyes. Great cats, what a mess this was. If he had to cross claws with these two, his whole day was ruined.

@TheVillianKing @Levi 99
Silverlightning jumped in surprise at the sudden voice of his older cousin. “What are you doing here!?” he asked, panic filtering into his voice momentarily before he caught it. Silently he reminded himself that he wasn’t an apprentice anymore and that Shade had no authority over him anymore if he ever had any to begin with. “Shut up and leave me alone,” he said coldly, turning his head away from the warrior and back to Alderstep. Why was he hurling threats his way? It wasn’t like he was committing a crime or anything like that. In fact, he was doing a service to Shadowclan. Silverlightning was about to single-handedly kill Thunderclan’s deputy and send the entire squirrel kingdom into disarray. Or at the very least deal a pulverizing blow to them, and now he wouldn’t be able to because Shade wanted to be a killjoy and suck all the fun out of everything. Some Guardian he was. Shadefrost felt the irritation hit him like an overwhelming flood, as his claws slid out of his paws. Yeah, Silverlightning had to be adopted, because there was no way that they were related (even though he did do stuff like this nearly all the time). No way. “You little brat,” he said angrily. He ought to claw Silver’s ears off. The only reason the black warrior even put up with the tom was that his aunt, who he hadn’t known he had until fairly recently, had asked him to take care of him before she went missing. And what an idiot he was for agreeing. The “kit”, was more trouble than he was worth. But he was family and apparently, that was worth something in this forest. Suddenly both warriors turned their focus from each other to look at the apprentice, who seemed to have forgotten her place. Shade wondered briefly if she was aware that the “fools” she was speaking to so disrespectfully, could overpower Alderstep and murder her in the blink of an eye. Then Alderstep said something, just as demeaning (if not more). Shadefrost and Silverlightning wore equally blank expressions. Eying the Thunderclanners as if to say, “Okay then, back your words up then.” Then Silverlightning began to laugh loudly at them, they were the funniest cats he’d ever met. Plus they had guts which was way more than most could say for themselves. Anyway, after a few seconds of laughing, Shade too felt a smirk cross his face as he watched his little cousin. A second longer and the contagious laughter had overcome him as well. When the laughter had died down, Shadefrost turned back towards Silverlightning and asked in a much calmer voice, “Why are you even out here in the first place?” Silver looked toward Alderstep than toward the apprentice. Then he walked over to Shadefrost and leaned over to quickly whisper in his ear. Shadefrost didn’t understand why the explanation couldn’t just be spoken aloud, but instead of saying something about it, he let the tom tell it to him secretively. “Oh, that makes sense I guess.” he said plainly, “but why didn’t you tell anyone where you were going.” “Because I didn’t want anyone to stop me. Plus you never tell anyone when you set out on your little escapades.” Shadefrost gave a sigh before continuing “That’s because I’m an adult. I don’t have to tell anyone where I’m going if I don’t want to. Plus, I don’t mean to brag, but I’m Shadowclan’s greatest warrior. I don’t have to worry about getting off'd by one of these mangey squirrels. You on the other hand have an entire life ahead of you. So don’t be so quick to die. Now go on and finish what you’d come here to do.” Silverlightning gave a smile of delight, happy that Shadefrost wasn’t trying to stop him. Then he turned back toward Alderstep and leaped towards him. His claws unsheathed and teeth bared as he did so.

#Air 3

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:55 AM

Feathernose

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Feather skipped lightly around, scenting the air around her. She turned to Rateye, where should we go first? she asked the older warrior, eyes bright and excited, slightly clouded with worry for the should-be elder.

Old August 5th, 2023, 06:46 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
Feathernose

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Feather skipped lightly around, scenting the air around her. She turned to Rateye, where should we go first? she asked the older warrior, eyes bright and excited, slightly clouded with worry for the should-be elder.
"Let's head to that bush over there. I bet there's gonna be a lot of prey there due to the heat." Rateye meowed.
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:35 AM

"Hm, if ya say so," Feathernose instantly bounded softly towards the bushes,pausing, then backtracking slightly to a little tuft of bracken, delving inside and emerging with a couple fieldmice