Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old October 28th, 2016, 06:55 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

( @LuciPie )
(previous post: Aquaheart asked what Stonewillow thought about the night before)
"Well... We can't keep this up... Not in the clans at least..." she said softly. Her voice and eyes were filled with fear for his answer, or reaction.

Last edited by monfang; October 28th, 2016 at 06:57 AM.
Old October 29th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
( @LuciPie )
(previous post: Aquaheart asked what Stonewillow thought about the night before)
"Well... We can't keep this up... Not in the clans at least..." she said softly. Her voice and eyes were filled with fear for his answer, or reaction.
Stonewillow's words didn't exactly make him react as he knew they wouldn't be able to; every forbidden relationship has never ended well for the cats involved, but her words still chilled his heart a little. "I know..." The blue tom could see her fear and snuggled close to her, giving her a few comforting licks on the head while wrapping his tail around her. "We've only just begun. Lets not speed things too much alright?"
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old October 29th, 2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Stonewillow's words didn't exactly make him react as he knew they wouldn't be able to; every forbidden relationship has never ended well for the cats involved, but her words still chilled his heart a little. "I know..." The blue tom could see her fear and snuggled close to her, giving her a few comforting licks on the head while wrapping his tail around her. "We've only just begun. Lets not speed things too much alright?"
"I know..." she replied. "I just don't want anything bad to happen. I was hounded last night because I was gone all day and..." she paused, letting out a sigh. "I don't want this to end bad like it mostly does for me..."
Old October 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
"I know..." she replied. "I just don't want anything bad to happen. I was hounded last night because I was gone all day and..." she paused, letting out a sigh. "I don't want this to end bad like it mostly does for me..."
Aquaheart butted his head against her affectionately. "We'll get through this, I promise. I don't want us to end, no matter what. If either of us think of, or find a better solution to our situation, then we'll tell each other alright? Have faith please... Shadow." The tom rested his chin on top of Stonewillow's head as he let out a heavy sigh.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

Last edited by LuciPie; October 30th, 2016 at 04:37 PM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Aquaheart butted his head against her affectionately. "We'll get through this, I promise. I don't want us to end, no matter what. If either of us think of, or find a better solution to our situation, then we'll tell each other alright? Have faith please... Shadow." The tom rested his chin on top of Stonewillow's head as he let out a heavy sigh.
"I'm trying, River." she replied. She decided the mood needed to be lightened a bit, so she nuzzled him softly, then butted him hard enough to push him away playfully. Her green eyes shone with soft amusement as she stepped back and giggled softly.
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:16 PM

Blazingnight gave the slightest nod of approval and continued her trek at a level pace. She ignored his question as she always did, she was a totalitarian and didn't feel the need to explain herself to her subjects. She simply went on with her own inquiries. "I can relate. Have you always felt this way towards Starclan?" She questioned, her voice casual and cool, not wanting him to think that he was in trouble for his opinions. There was simply no other way to get his straight out opinion if she didn't ask for it straight up. Her golden gaze flickered over to his, trying to appear warm and inviting, to display that he could trust her, as she soon hoped to trust him. @Nighty ♥

Last edited by Ever; October 30th, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
"I'm trying, River." she replied. She decided the mood needed to be lightened a bit, so she nuzzled him softly, then butted him hard enough to push him away playfully. Her green eyes shone with soft amusement as she stepped back and giggled softly.
Aquaheart stumbled lightly as she butted him. A chuckle escaped her mouth as he looked her in adorable green eyes for a heartbeat before charging at her and bowling over with her. "I'll teach you to butt me like that!" the tone of his usual expressionless voice, now a clear hint of joy in it as they fell over.

Old October 30th, 2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Aquaheart stumbled lightly as she butted him. A chuckle escaped her mouth as he looked her in adorable green eyes for a heartbeat before charging at her and bowling over with her. "I'll teach you to butt me like that!" the tone of his usual expressionless voice, now a clear hint of joy in it as they fell over.
Stonewillow laughed as he bowled her over. She layed under him and pawed his nose playfully. Her green eyes glinted with amusement, and she laughed as she tried to kick him off.
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:32 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight gave the slightest nod of approval and continued her trek at a level pace. She ignored his question as she always did, she was a totalitarian and didn't feel the need to explain herself to her subjects. She simply went on with her own inquiries. "I can relate. Have you always felt this way towards Starclan?" She questioned, her voice casual and cool, not wanting him to think that he was in trouble for his opinions. There was simply no other way to get his straight out opinion if she didn't ask for it straight up. Her golden gaze flickered over to his, trying to appear warm and inviting, to display that he could trust her, as she soon hoped to trust him. @Nighty ♥
Rusticash heaved his shoulders in a shrug. The unanswered question not seeming to bother him. The tom was never a truly curious cat, therefore he wasn't normally pushy with his questions. "Well, I was not born here. I was born a loner and my parents were killed. With that kind of start and the way my adoptive mother was, I have never really believed in Starclan. If I did then I would want proof that they actually existed." He replied his voice expressionless.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 31st, 2016, 03:58 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
Stonewillow laughed as he bowled her over. She layed under him and pawed his nose playfully. Her green eyes glinted with amusement, and she laughed as she tried to kick him off.
Laughing with her, he narrowed his eyes as she pawed at his nose. Aquaheart was about to paw at her nose before Stonewillow attempted to kick him off. He let himself get easily knocked and lay on the ground where he landed, pretending to have been knocked out. It was likely she would already know he was faking, but it was all good fun.