Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by tempest.
Today 05:07 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 05:04 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 05:03 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 05:02 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 05:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2018, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
''No you're not!" Nimblewhisker retorted, "And it's not just a stomach ache! Don't worry though I'll carry you to the medicine cat and, make sure you get proper treatment, sweetling~" He comforted, before slightly reaching down and pick up Leapkit gently by the scruff. Nimblewhisker suppressed a groan not know whether Leapkit was just heavier than she had been or he had just gotta way out of shape, "Dis worri itss gonua bee alewrite!" He mumbled understandably unable to form a proper sentence with a kit in his mouth.
"You're the one that's nervous," Leapkit grunted queasily as she swung back and forth slightly. "And I'm fine." She didn't really want to go to the medicine den, anyway. The eye-watering scent of herbs, the soft muddy floor--it all reminded her of her mother, lying on the soft nest, wracked with pain. Her breath grew faster as the old anxiety set in. Breathe, Leapkit. Breathe.

"Maybe it was the crow-food," she groaned. All this jostling wasn't really helping her stomach-ache. Why did I eat crow-food, anyway?
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Buttercupbreeze gave a smile as her moth said her day was going fine. It was a good thing to here. It always made this molly's day to hear that someone she cared about was doing well. "Glade to hear it." She told Lilacbreeze as she joined her on a hill over looking the moor. Buttercup could spot a patrol going along the RiverClan border. Hmm,
Rowanflower does a pretty good job with siding out patrols.
She noted briefly. The molly had to admit the RiverClan deputy was nothing like Fallenstar from the one time she met her. Surprisingly she reminded her, of herself and her mother a bit. Flicking an ear Buttercupbreeze turned her head to look at her mother when she talked. "Have you and Dad talked about having a third litter?" She asked after Lilacbreeze said she was itching to do something. But her moth had decanted a hare which she had as well. What surprised Buttercup was how her mother practically flew through the air reminding her of Shadepaw, her apprentice. What? The deputy thought as the other molly told her she was going to catch it. Climbing to the top of the hill the creamy ginger molly looked down to see her mother tumbling over herself. "I don't think you got it." She purred as she trotted down to her mother who was still on the ground laughing. The purr stayed in her chest rumbling loudly with both happiness and amusement. When she reached Lilacbreeze she pinched at her, not to hurt her she'd never even think of doing that. StarClan forbid! No, she was just hoping she could get a good wrestle or game of take from her mother who seemed to be in a playful mood. "Did raising kits make your rusty on you playing skills?" She asked mostly trying to pick on her mom. She batted at her with sheathed claws and soft paws. The molly's paws were soft because of the thick fire all over them. But that didn't make her claws week. Not at all. They were sharp enough to slice a rabbit's throat and proudly kill a warrior, though she'd never try it. Who would?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 7th, 2018 at 10:21 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 07:20 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"You're the one that's nervous," Leapkit grunted queasily as she swung back and forth slightly. "And I'm fine." She didn't really want to go to the medicine den, anyway. The eye-watering scent of herbs, the soft muddy floor--it all reminded her of her mother, lying on the soft nest, wracked with pain. Her breath grew faster as the old anxiety set in. Breathe, Leapkit. Breathe.

"Maybe it was the crow-food," she groaned. All this jostling wasn't really helping her stomach-ache. Why did I eat crow-food, anyway?
Seeing that carry Leapkit was only making her condition worse Nimblewhisker gently laid her down, "No. You're. Not!" He slowly chided running his paw over Leapkit body, "And you're going to say right now that you're not fine or so help me! I-I refuse t-to lo-se y-y-you like w-we lost T-tawnykit and t-there n-no way I-I can p-p-prevent that i-if you d-don't let m-me help y-y-you!" He sniffed deciding that maybe a little guilt would pave the way to her admittance that she was indeed not alright.
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:19 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Though she knew the tom was often running things solo, Snailflower had originally assumed he preferred it that way most of the time, and didn't know the extent of Alabasterdusk's loneliness. She seemed to have it easier on her social life, many of her responsibilities revolved around camp, save for the occasional hunting patrol or taking Bluepaw out. When his expression briefly dropped, a pang hit her in the chest, but the tom's face changed again so quickly she hadn't even asked if something had gone wrong. It took a moment for his purr to soak in, but Snailflower gave him a coy smile and nodded.

"It's better now, thanks." Her yellow eyes glanced up towards the grassy knoll surrounding the nursery, she couldn't see Gorsebird, but assumed she was still inside. "I was feeling a bit sour, but it's always nice to see you... You don't have to go out again too soon, do you?" The chocolate she-cat swished her tail behind her, ruffling the dead Leafbare grass. She hoped Alabasterdusk wouldn't be too busy, it would be nice to spend the afternoon with someone she didn't get to see so often.

Alabasterdusk was actually planning on not going out of the camp for the rest of the day. He didn't intend to embarrass himself or make himself feel bad for his lack of hunting skills. He might have decided to take a nice walk if he had not run into her, but because he had he had decided that he could stay in camp for as long as he would like. Or as long as she would like. Which ever one was longer. "Of course not!" He said in an almost too happy tone. If she was wondering though, he could pass it off as what it partly was. Seeing her. Seeing a friend always lifted his spirits.

The white tom decided to talk about something else, something that wouldn't lead to more of a conversation about him. Something about her, or what she was doing. "How was the nursery?" He asked. The tom rarely ever went in the nursery, it wasn't his thing. It wasn't usually quiet, it wasn't loud but it wasn't quiet. At least not as quiet as he liked it. Some cats pitied him for being "lonely" but he wasn't. He enjoyed staying away from the loud rowdiness of other cats.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Seeing that carry Leapkit was only making her condition worse Nimblewhisker gently laid her down, "No. You're. Not!" He slowly chided running his paw over Leapkit body, "And you're going to say right now that you're not fine or so help me! I-I refuse t-to lo-se y-y-you like w-we lost T-tawnykit and t-there n-no way I-I can p-p-prevent that i-if you d-don't let m-me help y-y-you!" He sniffed deciding that maybe a little guilt would pave the way to her admittance that she was indeed not alright.
Oh no! "Nimblewhisker!" Leapkit mewed sympathetically. She pushed herself to her front paws and reached up to lick his face calmingly. "I'm not okay! I'll let you help me! But I'll be okay, I promise you. Don't cry!" Leapkit struggled to her feet, steadying herself against his flank. "You can just help me walk to the medicine den like this, and then I'll be treated, and then I'll be fine!" She rubbed her head against and purred.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Oh no! "Nimblewhisker!" Leapkit mewed sympathetically. She pushed herself to her front paws and reached up to lick his face calmingly. "I'm not okay! I'll let you help me! But I'll be okay, I promise you. Don't cry!" Leapkit struggled to her feet, steadying herself against his flank. "You can just help me walk to the medicine den like this, and then I'll be treated, and then I'll be fine!" She rubbed her head against and purred.
Nimblewhisker let out a chirp somewhat calming down after his all but fit of hysterics. As much as he hated it sometimes an emotional guilt trip was the only way to go. He had learned that from his mother. "O-okay I'm glad you're going to let me help you. I j-just don't k-know what I'd d-d-do if I l-lost you t-too L-l-leap-frog!" He whimper, using a nickname he had used off and on since her early kit-hood and, giving her a soft lick on the forehead. He felt rather bad for feeling so emotional when the Leapkit herself was acting so calm.
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Windcrest looked at Duskflight. "After the pop...it's usually okay." She nodded as she lifted herself onto her paws. She walked slowly and a bit unsteadily but manages to get around. She stopped and pulled her leg up and down giving it a bit more exercise. Nodding in reassurance towards the tom the Molly looked toward the fresh-kill pile. "I c-can go with you." She blinked feeling embarrassed at the thought that he would go get her food. She padded beside him accidently brushing her soft fur against his own. Her pelt felt tingles as she did and the molly quickly moved a tiny bit away so she wasn't brushing up against him. "S-so..." She started as she walked a bit ahead. "What kinda...uhm prey do you l-like most?" She questioned. For a quick moment she realized it sounded dumb and she had to restate what she meant. "I know hares are probably it...I uhm...mean besides them." She flattened her ears hoping he wouldn't think of her as not smart.
@Duskflight

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 9th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm padded into his den, a bounce to his step. He was giddy with happiness, fresh from just announcing his apprentice to the clan. The medicine cat was happy to have somebody to teach his knowledge to and help him out. It would be a drastic change from being alone most of the time. The past moon or so had been fun - he and Oriolepaw got along very well despite how rocky things had been in the beginning. He was a good teacher, or at least he hoped he was, and she was a fast learner. However, now things were about to really start. He was less apprehensive than he thought he would be, but that was probably because he had no doubts that StarClan would approve of his choice. With a chuckle to himself, the tom padded over to his herb storage and began to select some herbs and set them aside in two piles - one pile for himself and another for Oriolepaw. They would be traveling to the Starcave tonight, an exciting step in this journey.

Oriolepaw skipped happily into the medicine cats den. She was halfway to being a medicine cat apprentice! It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to Oriolepaw, which wasn't saying much due to the fact that she was only six moons old. But that didn't matter. She assumed it would be the second most exciting in her life. Second only to when she became a full medicine cat. That was going to be even better than becoming a medicine cat apprentice. She felt like she had butterfly's in her stomach just from thinking about it. Oriolepaw was generally upbeat cat. But even someone who had no idea she was now the medicine cat apprentice would notice she seemed far happier than normal. When she looked at the herbs he had set up she was reminded once again that becoming a medicine cat would not be easy. "What are those?" She asked curiously.
Old March 9th, 2018, 03:09 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery"

Quote:
"N-no you're not!" Gorsebird wept, "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place! You would have been cuddling me and calling me 'beauty' and tell me I'm going to be a great Momma and not always groaning and glaring like you didn't want to be there!" She bawled not quite done with the whole trip of guilt, "Besides I bet you won't even cry when I die you're just going to sit there a-and smile because you finally got what you wanted! For me and the kittens to die!"
"Of course I will cry, your my mate! Even if I never did want kits, I'm happy to have them, specially with you. Beauty, forrrgivvvee me. " Stormglare dragged out the word forgive me, his eyes pleading. He even decided to do puppy eyes. Which were usually effective on shecats. "I'll be better, I swear. " He promised her, nodding firmly. He seem rather distressed about this, when he was guilty trip.. well, Stormglare always regretted a lot of things. making random promises, trying to make it up to them.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 9th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Windcrest looked at Duskflight. "After the pop...it's usually okay." She nodded as she lifted herself onto her paws. She walked slowly and a bit unsteadily but manages to get around. She stopped and pulled her leg up and down giving it a bit more exercise. Nodding in reassurance towards the tom the Molly looked toward the fresh-kill pile. "I c-can go with you." She blinked feeling embarrassed at the thought that he would go get her food. She padded beside him accidently brushing her soft fur against his own. Her pelt felt tingles as she did and the molly quickly moved a tiny bit away so she wasn't brushing up against him. "S-so..." She started as she walked a bit ahead. "What kinda...uhm prey do you l-like most?" She questioned. For a quick moment she realized it sounded dumb and she had to restate what she meant. "I know hares are probably it...I uhm...mean besides them." She flattened her ears hoping he wouldn't think of her as not smart.
{Sorry about the lateness, trying to find time is so hard it seems x.x"}

Usually? The word made him feel that she doubted the very words she was saying, even if only slightly. It wasn't a total possibility she was completely okay after her leg popped; maybe this would be a time that it wouldn't be okay and she would still be hurting. His baby blue eyes focused on her cautiously, trying to seem calm but failing as the worry took over. Her movements were slow, unsteady even, but she was moving around, which was a good thing. When she said that she could go with him, he was about to object, to tell her it would probably be best if she rested here. But he stopped himself. He had no right to suggest what she should, and shouldn't do. She knew her body, and her limits, more than he did and knew whether or not it would be a good idea to walk with him the short distance to the prey pile. So he held his tongue and simply nodded, beginning to pad, at a rather slow pace, towards the mound of food.
Duskflight noticed that she was close enough to where their fur brushed, his fur more sleek than it was soft, brushing with her soft fur. But he didn't really make a deal of it, figuring that she was simply standing closer so that he could support her if she suddenly needed it. His head turned slightly in her direction as she quickly stepped away though, a mild look of confusion crossing his face before he brushed that off too. "My favorite prey?" he echoed the question, thinking for a moment, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth before he settled on his answer, pausing as he heard her own guess as to what he liked. A small, but bright smile parted his lips as he flicked his ears. "Hare's are okay, but certainly not what I prefer. I know we don't typically get a lot of pheasants around here, but those are my favorite. What about yours?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread