Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 02:18 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Our last days [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Strawberrypaw Training [p]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:16 PM

Old March 11th, 2024, 02:13 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Nightstalker looked up and let out an excited yowl, then lowering her tone to an evil growl "Oh yes~ I'll quite enjoy ripping the throats out of those Dark Forest belonging squirrels. They'll be hiding up in trees before long, pity Bumbledung lost some of her pets in the last battle, this'll be easy" Nightstalker growled. The senior warrior flex her long claws as she gave a malicious grin.

Mothcloud ran to Nightstalker and gently nuzzled her.. "Be safe ok?"

Nightstalker nodded and licked her ear. "Come on Summerpaw!" She called to the apprentice. He'd had enough training to come. Seeing the small Tom race over Nightstalker.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar huffed soft as Alatrosspaw switly took back his words and added that he merely wanted to learn how to fight.

"You could have just said that furball." She sounded as grumpy as ever but seemed willing to train him. "Come on, I'll teach you a thing or two, so you'll at least get out alive if you get into trouble." Dawnstar stood up stretching out her powerful physique and swished her tail to the right, wordlessly telling Albatrosspaw to stand a few tail lengths from her.

"So you're going to pretend I'm an enemy you're attacking, make it look like you're coming to tackle me and at the last moment rear up on your hind legs and see if you can give my ears two swift blows, then spring back and dart off before I can swat you." Dawnstar told the apprentice while shifting her weight so that she was in a more comfortable fighting stance.

ShadowClan wasn't known for their speed, but with enough practice and the right time, they could easily surprise opponents with how nimble they could be.
Albatrosspaw(47/100)

Albatrosspaw stared at his paws in soft shame, embarrassed that Dawnstar thought he wanted to hurt kits and elders. He immediately stood up straight and padded a few tail lengths away from Dawnstar as her words and the tail movement. Albatrosspaw listened carfully to his leader's words. After she finished speaking, the apprentice bounded forward quickly, trying to keep focus. He reared up on his hind paws and swatted out his front ones quickly to hit Dawnstar's ears. He then tried his best to jump back and dart away quickly before the giant molly could hit him.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:37 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Featherpaw wanted to help. Maybe this could go into a "combat assessment" sort of thing? Who knows? All he wanted was to get to warriorhood. Well, it wasn't all he wanted. He wanted to be an enforcer, but you can't have your prey and eat it too. Featherpaw knew he had to work for it. And he would, if they'd let him.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Badgerdawn looked up, slightly nervous and wondering how many cats might lose their lives. The idea made Marshlight slightly uncomfortable, and Thrushdawn seemed just as nervous
Old March 12th, 2024, 08:37 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

'BearSkull Watched, Her Yellow Eyes Watching Dawnstar For Her Word.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old March 14th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Albatrosspaw(47/100)

Albatrosspaw stared at his paws in soft shame, embarrassed that Dawnstar thought he wanted to hurt kits and elders. He immediately stood up straight and padded a few tail lengths away from Dawnstar as her words and the tail movement. Albatrosspaw listened carfully to his leader's words. After she finished speaking, the apprentice bounded forward quickly, trying to keep focus. He reared up on his hind paws and swatted out his front ones quickly to hit Dawnstar's ears. He then tried his best to jump back and dart away quickly before the giant molly could hit him.
Dawnstar observed Albatrosspaw's movements as he went on the attack. She held still as he came at her, front paws flying at her ears. As soon as he was within range, the molly swung out with a huge forepaw and was pleased when she hit mostly air.

"You're timing is good, you'll need more practice to get used to the movements down, and you'll need to work on your strikes you need to hit as hard as you can. But all in all, no bad." The latter might be because they were training, but Dawnstar didn't want Albatrosspaw to get used to striking lightly. Her foul mood returned tenfold as she snapped out of her mentoring mindset.

At the sound of Lynxshade's call, Dawnstar lifted her head and glanced at the molly and then at the rest of those who had joined. Still, not enough, a frustrated sigh escaped her maw. She might have to rethink things, she didn't like being denied her vengeance, but as it was things weren't looking in ShadowClan's favor. Dawnstar could feel a few eyes on her pelt, and she bristled in irritation. It wasn't anyone that had her in a bad mood, but the eyes weren't helping.

"The effort was alright, yet whether or not we'll be able to exact our revenge has yet to be seen. As it is, I'm having doubts." Dawnstar didn't feel like mincing her words today. She didn't think they were ready. More work would need to be done.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 14th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Mama addressed her so tenderly, so kindly. Without a word, only blue eyes looking up at her mother, she allowed herself to be gathered close to her chest for the first time in several moons. The kit was briefly unsure of what to do, before closing her eyes and leaning her head against mama's chest. Mama... She missed being with mama like this, in the nest with her, warm and cosy, just the two of them... A crease formed above her brow when the medicine cat did not allow her to join, but somehow Sleepykit did not find it within herself to contest. She only looked to the ground, equally upset that Larkfire had to let go as that she was about not being able to participate, but resigned to obediently sitting nearby as she watched her mother train the apprentice. It was curious watching these battle moves, knowing this is exactly what she'd have to learn soon - what she wanted to learn now. Almost unconsciously the little kitten got to her paws, trying to copy some of the moves until the training event was called to a close. From the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a particularly moody-looking apprentice - Smolderingpaw? - huffing and sitting down behind his mentor.

Old March 14th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Chipmunkpaw
-------------------------

Aaaaaand her opinion dropped drastically. Chipmunkpaw shot out of the crouch right away, gasping in horror. "Warriors don't kill to win!" Came the indignant protest. "You wonder why we get called awful things like monsters!" She was still barely more than a kit herself, and she was expected to kill???

"What sort of weirdo thinks killing someone is a victory?" She huffed, "That just makes you a murderer.." Chipmunkpaw's pale green gaze hardened. "Teach me how to fight so I can defend myself. That's all I want to know." With her piece said, her own feisty bit of scolding, Chipmunkpaw dropped back into the crouch she had seen, but now she was glaring unhappily at Sharpfrost.

@Willie Warf
Sharpfrost giggled at the childish behavior of the apprentice. "Well if you would rather that the Thundeclanners tear you apart then fine!" She said smile creepily evident on her face.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:37 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Chipmunkpaw
--------------------

"Hmph!" Chipmunkpaw's eyes flashed with annoyance, "I hope they tear YOU apart!" She rose from the crouch, "Nasty warriors like you give everyone a bad name. Mean just for the sake of being mean. Cruel for the sake of being cruel." Chipmunkpaw huffed, "You don't have a reason for it. Just because. That's lame!" The tiny brown she-cat spat in Sharpfrost's direction and then walked away with her tail high.

She had no interest in killing other cats. She wanted to hunt and fight to defend her Clan and protect it, not senselessly murder. Alone and a little frightened by the other warrior's bad attitude, she looked around, watching the other spars and match-offs. Maybe she could learn something by watching?

@Willie Warf