Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:55 PM
minkpaw training [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:48 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 01:35 PM

Old August 13th, 2017, 11:27 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Alderflame Kit Finder

@starfall just letting you know that the second name would be best since Ginger's father's name was Firerun, but he doesn't like his father :/

(plus, Flickeringsoul is a cool name ;3)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:29 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Hexict
Okey dokey Flickeringkit it is

Thank you you're very sweet /v\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Name: Duskkit/paw/feather

Appearance: A dark ginger kit with bright yellow eyes
Bop

Personality: Dustkit is generally laid-back and relaxed, never seeming to try very hard. She is, however, incredibly curious about everything and will grow suddenly attentive and fidgety when given a chance to learn more. Because of these qualities, most cats think of her as lazy at first, but she will do anything to learn more about how to protect her Clan, and lots of trivial things, too!

RP Sample: (part of an RP I took part in)
Ellie purred happily as her housefolk leant down and filled her food bowl. She brushed against their leg briefly before wolfing down the meal. It wasn't the nicest thing she'd ever tasted, but it was food and it was easy to get. She couldn't understand why some cats insisted living in the wild and catching their own food was better.

The pale she-cat padded over to the cat flap, swishing her tail once before leaping through it, landing delicately on the stone path outside. She looked around with squinted green eyes as she trotted towards her fence. She wriggled her rump before pushing upwards, grabbing the top of the fence and pulling herself up. The one reason she hated being small.

The house cat lay atop the fence, staring out into the rest of the town, claws dug into the painted wood to help keep her balance. Ellie watched cats come and go, subconsciously wondering why some cats enjoyed exploring as much as they did. Couldn't they be satisfied just wandering around a little before returning home?

PPD/Activity: 6.02 (I'm not currently in any active roleplays)

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; August 25th, 2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:06 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

.:Name:.
Scaldedkit || Scaldedpaw || Scaldedshimmer
Scalded-For her red fur that looks like she was burnt or scalded
Shimmer-For the way her glossy fur always shimmers in the light

.:Gender:.
Female
.:Appearance:.
Scalded has a ginger coat, but it's not an orangey ginger color. It is more of a burnt red color. So a darker ginger. She has slightly darker ginger stripes across her pelt, but only a few here and there. These stripes are on her head and down her tail, and along her flank. There are a few smaller ones down her legs as well. Her feet, underbelly, chest and muzzle are a brilliant snowy white color. Scalded's tail is fluffy and poofy, but a bit shorter than it should be. She also isn't that tall, she's a shorter cat for her age. And because her fur is long and silky, she looks bigger than she is. But she really has quite a small build. She has muscle here and there, but not much. Scalded's eyes are a bright golden color, like that of the sun at its his highest point.
.:Personality:.
+Proper || +Well-mannered || +Sweet || +Orderly
-Sassy || -Dainty || -Stuck-Up || -High Strung
"I'm needy, but independent. I'm sweet, but sour. I'm strong, but dainty. Nothing can ever satisfy me."
Define princess.
One word.
Scalded.
If you were ever to meet a more stuck up, sassy, bossier cat than Scalded, then I would congratulate you. First off, Scalded is a princess, one of very high class. Or at least she belives herself to be that. Scalded is a proper cat, always using the right posture and words. She's elegant and has proper etiquette for everything she does in life. Scalded is unlike most cats, she uses highly sophisticated words and actions. She's never late to anything, she's always doing her best, at the things she likes to do at least. She is always clean and crisp, and she has that regal air about her. She is also very well-mannered, especially towards those older than her. Scalded is also a sweetheart, seeming sweet and innocent. Just a cat that does everything her parents tell her to. This is only an act around older cats thigh, to get them to like her. But in all areas, she is a proper, well-mannered (for the most part) cat. She knows how to gre orders, and keep to them. As well as with organizing and being orderly. Scalded never loses anything, she's organized and gives everything a place that it belongs in.
Now, Scalded is truly a sass master. You get on her nerves, prepare to get your feelings hurt and your mind-blown. She also doesn't enjoy anything that would cause her to sweat, get any kind of hot, or get mud or dirt on her. She is extremely dainty, and detests any sort of grossness. Scalded is also stuck up. She doesn't really care for other's feelings. She just pushes cats to their limit of how much "amazingness" that they can handle from her. It's really how much annoyingness that another could handle from her. Scalded is also quite high strung. She gets offended quickly and easily, and it's hard to calm her down. But, telling her good things about herself always helps this princess-like feline.
.:RP Sample:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A large ginger tom made his way over to the nursery, poking his head through the entrance. He strained to push his whole body through, due to his broad and muscular stature. After a little wiggling and pushing, Marbledflare finally made his way through the small gap. "They really should think about fathers when they design these entrances." He growled, flicking his tail with annoyance. The tom then cats his eyes over the young lots on the nursery. He hadn't been to see his own kits for a while, the only times he'd seen them was when they were first born, and then about seven sunrises ago, the most recent time. The mother of the kits, Irisflower, and him had a strained relationship. The large tom personally felt an emotion towards her, but he was never sure if it was actually love. And she didn't appreciate his charm that just attracted other felines. So Marbledflare had dubbed her a bit jealous. Of course this was in his mind. The two weren't so sure of each other. They were friends, but having kits together had ruined that relationship. Marbledflare knew the only way the two of them could ever be friend again was if they were more than friends. If anyone could understand that.
The large marbled tabby's eyes caught sight of his kits, all five of them. Two were at his paws, seemingly wanting to go out into the clearing. The other three were still near their mother. "Hi my little glow-girl." He greeted his daughter Glowingkit, flicking her kindly with his tail. "And to you to Songster." He meowed to his only son, nudging him slightly. "Now where's the rest of the crew?" He purred, looking at his three other kits with a playful gleam in his eye. "Lav-Lav? Genti? Chershies?"
.:PPD/Activity:.
1.61 PPD (will increase)
I'm on everyday, but once school starts my replies will become more consistent and at certain times.

I might add on more to her perso later on.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name|| Fissurekit [Fissurepaw | Fissurevitality/eruption/radience]
Gender|| Female
Gender ID|| Cis
Sexuality|| Heterosexual/Pancurious
Appearance|| Ref | Fissure is a bright orange she-cat with darker tabby stripes all over her body. Her amber eyes are such a dark golden color that they appear brown in some lighting, and her long tail is often held high above her head. The she-cat may be shorter than most her age, but she certainly makes herself known through other means.
Personality|| Fissure is a smart-mouth with a sassy attitude. She acts like the world is hers and nobody can ever betray her. She knows this is not the case, and will always be respectful to those of more authority than herself, but she likes to think that she's queen of the world otherwise. She feels like she can't be hurt if she's not really liked all that well. No friends, no pain, right?
Wrong. When alone, Fissure is constantly depressed. Her shoulders are slumped, her tail flopped around her paws lazily, and her ears drooping. The she-cat doesn't understand herself, or why she doesn't really feel anything. She doesn't know that it's okay to be different like that. Even if told, she will never truly know.
The beautiful she-cat knows that she loves her family, and her clan overall, but she doesn't know anything else about how she feels. Maybe someday, some event can open her eyes to her emotions. Someday...
PPD|| 4.67
RP Sample||
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

"Yes, I'm fine," she said honestly. "I just had to get out of camp.." The she-cat had been swarmed by apprentices moments before she asked Owlspark to go for a walk with her, and while she didn't really mind apprentices normally, she didn't really appreciate when she was swarmed by them for any reason. "I don't mind apprentices, but so many at once is too many, especially when you've spent the day with Larkpaw..." she half-hissed her own apprentice's name. The young one had only just become Firesparks' apprentice and already she was driving the warrior up the nearest cliff. "I don't know how forever queens stay queens. I have a whole new respect for them now." She laughed and smiled.

Last edited by Teza; August 15th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Name: Burningkit, Burningpaw, Burningwind
Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Uw-IlbxLHwiHQ32RwZiA_gEsDB&pid=15.1
Personality: Protective, Caring, Bold, Hyperactive, Creative
RP Sample: Yewberry nodded, sighing, "Maybe. Maybe not. Which do you think?" She lifted her gaze to tom she was talking with. Could she trust him? Did she want him to know where she was really born? No, but she felt something she never had while around him.
PPD/Activity: 1.77 (it is growing)
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

@SpiritOfAWarrior
Sweetie your link doesn't work /v\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@SpiritOfAWarrior
Sweetie your link doesn't work /v\
Oh, ok. I have another link too.

http://rs400.pbsrc.com/albums/pp90/P...h=210&fit=crop <-- Burningkit's picture.
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Form
Name: Maplekit//Maplepaw//Mapledestiny (suffix may change, i do creative suffixes rather than prefixes)
Appearance: She looks quite similar to Alderscreech. She has long fluffy golden fur and amber eyes. She has sharp kit claws, though they will dull out as she ages along with her sharp teeth. She has a tan underbelly resembling her father.
Personality: Maplekit is a wild kit full of energy. She may come off as erritating, but she means well. She simply wants to be the best warrior she can, and that's why she's like that.
Wildness- She is full of energy and is quite curious about what lies outside camp which sometimes causes her to get in trouble.
Erritating- She loves following warriors around camp, and it sometimes annoys them, but she simply wants to experience camp life of a warrior.
(She'll develop more as I Rp her)
RP Sample: Maplekit eyed the small hole in the camp Should I slip out, no one will catch me, but I may be grounded in the nursery though... she inhailed as she squeazed through the hole I'm free! she started running in excitement, unsure of where exactly to go, but soon grew tired and curled up against a tree taking a nap (sorry when I have something to quote it's longer.)
PPD/Activity: 6.49 last I checked (will go down when school starts probs)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 15th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.