Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 07:52 AM
Another Monkey's Paw...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:51 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:26 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:16 AM

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:49 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Alderflame Kit Finder

So, Alderscreech and Gingerflame are going to have more kits! For now, this will be their last litter, unless I or Hexict say otherwise! I'm planning on it being a big litter, preferably five, or four, but we'll see how many apply.

Their is no set date you nerds.

Alderscreech | Gingerflame

Requirements
- Obviously, they have to look like their parents, I don't want any kits that don't look like they otherwise if they're adopted. Though you can add white, or something that can help the kits stand out.
- Please don't have the same name as her previous litters, I want to have uniqueness. Search around the internet. And see if you can find something. If you need help with names you can pm me. I have a good list that aren't canon in the books, and the canon list of prefixes so I can find something good for you!
- For the eye colors, any shade of amber is okay, so is yellow. I'm not too picky over the eyes.

1. Flarekit, reserved for me

Form
Name:
Personality:
RP Sample:
PPD/Activity:

Last edited by seasalt; August 27th, 2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Alderflame Kit Finder

Name : Sunkit | Sunpaw | Sunfeather
Appearance : Kitten | Apprentice | Warrior
Personality : Passionate | Empathetic | Adventurous | Humble | Gullible
RP Sample ( this is from one of my Riverclan cats to show what a usual post from me looks like ) :
Wildfire couldn’t help but give the male on the branch above her a small smirk and slight tilt of her head as he looked at her, the female’s tail swishing back and forth behind her as the two of them seemed to already have something brewing between them - yet she couldn’t place her paw on it. “Without a doubt, love.” Wildfire purred, answering his questioning remark about her being unique. In her mind, everyone was special and unique in their own way, letting them stand out and not come off as just a copy of someone else. The young she-cat gave a small huff of breath, leaning back against the branch slightly. “Mouse-brained tom..” She muttered with jokingly tone to it. So far, his company was alright and she was quite enjoying talking with this Thunderclan male. Wildfire didn’t talk to many cats, but that was her own choice, of course - she didn’t like how most cats never really liked her energetic nature and upbeat personality. The warrior gave a nod of agreement to his words about being quieter over here, smiling and relaxing there with her eyes closed - showing the laidback nature that she usually sported. “If you’d truly want me gone, I would be gone by now, wouldn’t I?” She retorted to his words, not moving when she said so. Wildfire noticed the weight shift on the branch that she was laying on, opening her eyes and noticing him beside her now, looking the she-cat over with shining eyes. She chuckled at this and rolled her eyes, sitting up and smirking at him. “No, I suppose not.” Wildfire remarked, lifting a paw and inspecting her claws, “Though, the smartest choice isn’t always the right one.” She looked at the male for a quiet moment, smiling before looking back out at the forest below. There was a calmed silence that went between the two warriors as they sat there, but Wildfire noticed him scoot closer to her on the branch, her fur touching him practically now. She would’ve given a smartened remark about this, but his question quickly steered the conversation in another direction. “You could say that.” Wildfire murmured, “Many were injured, broken legs, bloody gashes, shock, half-drowned cats - it wasn’t pretty when Shadowclan first was brought into camp. Though the medicine cats are doing the best they can.” Wildfire thought back to the scene that she laid witness to in the clearing before she had fled to the woods. It was a surprise within herself that those apprentices got away with so much when it came to getting into fights with one another. His words drew her away from her thoughts and Wildfire laughed slightly. “Amazing is one word to describe it.” She said, blinking at the tom beside her. “Ah, afraid not. I am not much of a social butterfly - even in my own clan.” The warrior said and tilted her head towards him, “Is there anyone out there that you are worried about or something?” Wildfire didn’t wish to push him, but was curious and took the chance to ask.
PPD/Activity : 2.72
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:
Flamekit/paw/heart
Flame- after his ginger pelt and after his parent
Heart- his kind heart and fiery personality

Appearance:
Flamekit

Personality:
Flamekit is very confident and energetic. He loves to tease others and mess with them. Playing pranks is his game, even if it results in a scolding. From sensitivity to toughness, Flamekit's got it all. As charming as he can be, he holds insecurities. He wonders if others really do care about him or if they're just being polite. He wonders if he's good enough. He wonders about anything that makes him feel bad, which ultimately causes him to feel worse. Flamekit may be self-conscious, but at least he has his charm.

RP Sample:

Whitestep's wide green eyes shot open in surprise as a flood of water filled the nursery. "Owlkit, Hollykit, Willowkit, Berrykit!" Her kits yowled in surprise and slowly came over to her. "We must leave," she hissed. Owlkit's eyes were round with worry. Willowkit and Berrykit pressed closer to each other. Hollykit whimpered. Being the smallest kit, Hollykit was in more danger than all five of them. Whitestep nudged them in single file out of the nursery. "Hurry kits," she urged desperately. The water was nearing her belly as she ventured out in the flood. Her kits were on their toes. "Swim!" Her order reached Owlkit and she turned around to repeat the order. "Swim everyone," she demanded. The kits swam with great difficulty, but Hollykit in particular thrashed around in a panicked frenzy. His choked cry was drowned out by the rushing water. "Hollykit!" Whitestep bent down and lifted him up. Hollykit desperately coughed out the water and fell limp. Anxiety pricked her heart. Was he dead? That question chilled her more than the rushing water did. "We must hurry," Whitestep told her kits through clenched teeth as they neared the hill. "Keep going!" The kits and their mother hurried up the hill. Hollykit whimpered and twitched. Stay strong young one, she willed silently. Setting her kit down she began to swiftly dry his fur, then Willowkit's, then Berrykit's and finally Owlkit's. Once their fur was groomed the wrong way, Whitestep remembered a familiar face in her mind. Leafclaw! How could she have forgotten. Rising to her paws, she parted her jaws in a yowl. "Leafclaw! Are you here?" ...No response. "Leafclaw!" Her voice rose to a desperate, shrill cry. Rain battered her pelt as she felt more numb than her paws. "Leafclaw," she whimpered, doubt edging her mew. "Be safe."

PPD/Activity: 4.40 (Im not in very active roleplays...)
@tawny~

Last edited by Role; August 12th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:36 PM
constantly tired

don't. mention me. @Role

i'll send my owl after u

hoot hoot

Last edited by seasalt; August 12th, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
don't. mention me. @Role

i'll send my owl after u

hoot hoot
Sorry! :0 spooky
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Is tempted to make one

Yey Emberdust has more siblings to get annoyed by

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:51 PM
og plant mom

desperately tries not to apply, but can't help myself

Name:
Sassflight
Cricketkit | Cricketpaw | Cricketflight
Appearance:
link 1 | link 2 | link 3
Personality:

[Positive Traits]
+Loving +Paternal +Clever
[Neutral Traits]
=Spunky =Untrusting =Fierce
[Negative Traits]
-Sassy -Sarcastic -Hot Headed

wip
RP Sample:
"I'm pretty sure I do. I mean, it wasn't exactly brave considering that I couldn't control it. You know me, I just can't shut up." Sagewhisker laughed a little and shuffled her paws. A faint smile crept along her face. "I know ya do, and I know you'll always be there for me when I need it. And I the same for you. Just....forget what I said. Being good friends with you is still amazing." The ginger patched molly shifted her weight and looked up at the slightly taller tom, smiling. She tried to brighten up and look more confident by straightening up.

She studied the dark colored tom's expression, trying to read him. I bet he's just saying that to make me feel better. But he wouldn't do that unless he truly cares about me. Sagewhisker sighed. It was just so confusing. She didn't know what to do anymore, what to think. Even if I do end up being mate less the rest of my life, that's ok. I'll still have my kits and Obsidiansky as my best friend....I hope. To be honest, the dark charcoal colored molly wasn't ready to settle down yet. She was still fairly young, and had time before she would be completely ready to settle down and start a family with someone. But the molly didn't know that. Her kits with Blazingstar were a complete accident, but if she had a chance to do her life over, she knew should do it exactly the same. All the horrible things that had happened to her were just part of life, and she was still learning from the mistakes she had made.

Sagewhisker giggled at his remark about toms. "No, I don't think they're
intimidated by me. But more of you. I mean, we're always by eachother's
side so they might just be afraid of you." Sagewhisker meowed, laughing.
"Yeah, you were talking about toms. Weren't you?"
PPD/Activity:

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; August 27th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 04:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

I'm doing it, I can't stop myself

Name: Flickeringkit Flickeringpaw Flickeringflame//Flickeringsoul//Flickeringspirit
Flickering: when he walks he looks like a flickering fire
Flame: for his flame colored pelt
Soul: for his strong moral compass
Spirit: for his loyalty

Appearance: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3
Flickeringkit looks exactly like his mother except his ginger coloring looks more like fire than it does a calm ginger. He has medium length fur with darker ginger colored tabby markings littering his chest, flank, back, underbelly, legs, half his tail, and face. He also has white paws and half of his tail is white. He is slender and elegant looking, often being mistaken for a molly rather than a tom. He has his fathers yellow orbs, but instead of them being cold their filled with what seems like flames, they're large, round and always burning with joy.

Personality: Flickeringkit is a stable, conservative, home-loving tom who will make a loyal friend or partner. He is a steady, reliable tom who rarely gets frazzled or upset, especially when it concerns himself. He has a strong moral compass and will never loose sight of the path he has planed out for himself, and no matter what's happening around him he will keep a level headed mind. Although he is slender and feminine like he is very strong and he knows his own strength, but will usually handle situations with dignity and self control. But if pushed too far he can do a full 180, turning into a raging fire storm or a raging bull, and once this happens he is very hard to calm. He is stubborn, once he forms an opinion he is immovable, and nothing will change his mind. If he doesn't like th orders he is being given he will flat out ignore what he's being told and will do it his own way, you can't ever steer him in a direction he does not want to go. He tends to overindulge himself from time to time, but he'll always make up for it later by hunting two times the normal amount. Flickeringkit will generally follow the rules and is quite the clanmate, he is the ideal warrior every one strives to be. He appreciates a soft nest and doesn't like it when things change around him, he doesn't take to the change well, often times throwing himself in a fit of rage that can only be calmed by quiet logic. Although he's a very kind tom he doesn't mind being alone, he doesn't generally seek out friends or playmates of his own, although with a little push he'll be out there making friends. He is selfish at times and loves to collect solid objects such as rocks and feathers, and is know now to take a few from nests in the Warriors den. When he runs low on such possessions he will become lonely and will require excessive attention. Flickeringkit can be considered lazy and it takes him forever to get up in the morning, he is also prone to staying in one spot for a long period of time just because he doesn't want to move, most of the time to move him he needs to be motivated since he lacks his own self motivation. Once he is motivated though he will steadily and confidently handle the tasks given to him, and rarely makes a fuss and or gets tizzy about any minor setbacks. He is reliable, focused, practical, and usually right there whenever needed. When given a large task he won't try and finish it in record time, rather he would make steady and neat progress until the task is completed. He is honest and forthright, not holding anything back no matter who you are, he will give his full opinion about the person and situation. He is dependable and a very hard worker.

RP Sample: you know how I roleplay

PPD/Activity: 7.12/ I'm on everyday but I don't post replies to roleplays everyday

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 13th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:54 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

;:Name:;
Screechkit
[Screechpaw] [Screechowl]
[Screech] after Alderscreech
[-owl] for often sneaking out at night after Tawny’s attack owl
;:Gender:;
Female [cisgendered]
;:Appearance:;
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Screechkit is a large, somewhat burly looking cat with long legs and a lean build, but she isn't as big and burly as she looks, she just has long, thick fur that seems to stick out everywhere, impossible to tame. It's a rich ginger color with darker russet tabby markings. Her eyes are a soft pastel blue color, rimmed with a darker shade, and she has a sprinkling of black across her nose and lips. Her tail is a bit longer than what's usually considered average, as are her legs, but this is normal for a WindClan cat, though even a bit long for that.
;:Personality:;
+ Gentle + Cunning + Adventurous +
= Sensitive = Blunt = Unexpressive =
– Incautious – Distant – Fiery –
Screechkit is gentle, and often worries that when she's playing, it's just too rough and she's hurting them, therefore goes too soft and often loses any fighting games, and starts to distance herself from others purely out of humiliation at losing every fight, but secretly happy that nobody got hurt. And even if she did cat hurt, Screechkit wouldn't say anything, not wanting to make the other feel bad. But even still, she is normally rather blunt, and although she herself is sensitive, she doesn't really understand that being so upfront is painful for others, even though she always tells the truth, no matter how painful, and is rather unexpressive about it, seeming like she doesn't care. But she's sensitive about her own feelings, and is quite easily offended. But sheusually hides her emotiond under an emotionless mask tyat she was quick to perfect, and very raely drops. She quickly starts to believe that Gingerflame hates her, and she pushes him away and just about everyone else too, slowly growing a fiery temper, but it doesn't show at first, and few even notice because of how distant she is, avoiding others as much as possible. And she can be rather snappy, which brings out her temper. Normally, Screechkit avoids others, one reason being to keep from losing her temper, and as result of believing that her father hates her, of really puts her down, and she's constantly trying to do her best and impress him, but also trying to keep from getting close to anyone. And by the time she's an apprentice, Screechkit will have grown cunning, constantly thinking up plots to impress her father and get him to stop hating her, still oblivious to his love. She has a silver tongue, and Screech can be very manipulative with her words, and is very adventurous, often doing things that are against the code, and growing a love for sneaking out at night alone and exploring, sometimes wandering a bit too far. And soon after, Screechkit throws caution to the wind, and becomes rather reckless and disobedient, rarely doing what she's told.
;:RP Sample:;

Quote:
Horseradish nodded, flashing her a gentle smile and then turning to study the ground in an embarrassed manor, a trick he often found useful. “Yeah,” he muttered, shuffling his paws slightly, “fighter. It's the rank that defends the Syndicate and learns mostly combat skills,” he replied, being as vague as possible without seeming vague at all, since the name somewhat spoke for itself. He looked back and refocused his amber hues on hers, then quickly looked away, still pulling off the somewhat embarrassed act. “It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Feathersong,” he replied, shaking himself, as if ridding himself of embarrassment that had of course, never really existed, but had been well displayed and easy to think of as real, which was the whole idea, since he knew that if he were in Feathersong's place, he probably would've fallen for it, as many cats did. He slowly went back down into a comfortable crouch, now fairly certain that she was caught, trapped under his spell, though not entirely, nor in the way he had planned. Already, Feathersong seemed like the perfect victim of his affection, which usually was just what a cat wanted, but not with him. You don't want to catch Horseradish's eye, or you do, but not for very long. Nobody really like Horseradish, only who he pretended to be, which didn't bother him, though few even took a chance at being alone with him, not once they actually met Horseradish, which Feathersong had not.

Nor had his other victims, as he was a bit of a cheater, and never played fair when he toyed with others' hearts, mind and emotions. Fun as it was, it had its downsides as well, and he could never be sure of how one would react. If the heartbreak would destroy them, or drive to a deep desire for revenge, the latter one being very undesirable, and he would probably have no choice but to kill them if that happened, though he may leave them alive, if he thought that killing them wasn't worth it, and they posed no threat. He was quite confident that Feathersong posed no threat at all, although whether this pleased him or disappointed him, Horseradish wasn't quite sure. But little matter, since that was of no concern until later on, maybe a couple of moons into the future, if not a season or two. It depended on how long he could stand to be around her, this time period varying depending on that cat and their personality. “I'm not sure, but it's not a pleasant thing to live with. One day you've got a friend my your side, the next day, they've been killed, but such is life,” he said quietly, his eyes glazing over with memories as he remembered faintly a best friend of his from kithood. Their death had been devastating to him, and had practically turned him into what he was today. He shook himself, pushing down his memories and refocusing on what was going on now, that being all that mattered.

“Mmm… that's true I suppose,” Horseradish meowed, nodding his head in agreement at what the SkyClan warrior said next, his amber orbs darkening for a split second as she spoke. “And yes, but why should I worry about that? I've done nothing wrong, nothing to provoke anyone,” the mottled fighter said, all if which was only half true, since no, he'd done nothing wrong to do with SkyClan currently, though he couldn't say that that was true about the Syndicate, since he had many cats angry at him, for various reasons that he couldn't name. “And that it is, but not much of out territory is exposed to sunlight, and there's other cats everywhere. Here, there's usually fewer cats,” he replied, this being one of the few things he'd told her that was not a lie, as a great majority of what Horseradish said was usually a lie, unless he was speaking with a cat that already knew his true personality. He easily could've asked why she was at the border, not to mention alone, since most cats knew better than to do that, especially after that humiliating battle, which Horseradish still resented the very thought of. He looked past Feathersong, into SkyClan territory, scanning for other cats, almost hopeful at seeing some, then maybe he could put on a show. But when there was none to be seen, he showed no sign of disappointment.

“Oh? I'd say that I'm the lucky one,” Horseradish purred, a bit surprised by the flirty air he picked up from what she said, but not about to show it. “You see, I'm lucky to have met such a friendly, pretty she-cat with a name that matches, instead of someone else,” he purred, picking each word careful before he spoke it so that he didn't say anything that seemed ill intentioned or rude. He wasn't known for saying things like that, but it even he slipped up every now and then it said something hurtful, though there were many times when he would've very much liked to say something hurtful, but had to restrain himself and hold on to his friendly and harmless air. Despfeedhow hard that could be sometimes, and he would've much preferred to say something that stung and hurt them, which was what he often did to healers, weak cats that weren't good for anything, as anyone could learn their "skills", and then there would be no reason to keep the weaklings around anymore, and it would be very fun to rid the Syndicate of all those weak links and extra mouths to feed, that being all they were. “It's quite a coincidence– I mean, that both of us just happened to be at the same place, same time,” he purred, knowing that this would only get to her if she believed in StarClan, which he did, but had no father in it. His faith rested solely in the Dark Forest, the Place of No Stars, or whatever everyone was referring to it as nowadays.
It will usually match the length of the post I'm replying to.
;:PPD/Activity:;

Last edited by doghouse; August 12th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:28 AM
constantly tired

bump!