Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM

Old August 11th, 2017, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Owlpaw's Finder (RC)

Owlpaw's Finder

NEEDED|WANTED| APPRECIATED

Name: Owlpaw//Owlgaze
Residence: Riverclan
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: She is a small brown tabby, with short fur. She has a white underbelly, white paws and a white tail tip. Her eyes are amber, and almost seems to glow in the sunlight.
(Will edit later with a picture)

Personality:
+Friendly, Adventurous, Positive+
=Romantic, Brave, Sincere=
-Bossy, Easily Distracted, Clumsy-

Mother (0/1)
Should look similar to Owlpaw. If there's a father application, but no mother application, then her mother might have died. Needs to be the same clan.

Father (0/1)
Should look similar to Owlpaw. If there's a mother application, but no father application, then her father might have died or been a rouge or from a different clan. Doesn't need to be the same clan.

Siblings (0/5)
Should look similar to Owlpaw, and be her age.

Close Friends (1/2) Aspenkit @Beam
Should be close to her age, give or take 3 moons. Will be the cat she talks to most about her secrets and what's going on in her life. Could possibly be a love interest as well.

Friends (2/10) Wildfire @The Little Robin
Owlkit @Duststorm
Should be cats that she talks to, and likes going on patrols or playing with. Could end up being a love interest. Should be within 6 moons of her age, give or take.

Mentor (1/1) Hollydawn @Boba Fett
Will be the cat she trains with.

Love Interests (0/5)
Can be one sided (Her or them)
Must be within the suitable age range (0-12 moons)
Must be able to deal with all of her personality
No confirmed mates unless they click in roleplay
Must be male

Form!!
Name:
Role Wanted:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Roleplay Example:
Additional Information:
Any feedback or questions:

Please @ me with your forms! I am open to multiple applications per person, but please limit yourselves to 2 applications.

Last edited by Bunnyburns36; August 23rd, 2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Added friend
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Owlpaw's Finder (RC)

@Bunnyburns36

Name : Wildfire
Role Wanted : Mentor
Sexuality : Pansexual | Demiromantic
Appearance : click here
Personality : Adventurous | Energetic | Rebellious | Supportive

Roleplay Example ( taken from most recent post ) :
Wildfire couldn’t help but give the male on the branch above her a small smirk and slight tilt of her head as he looked at her, the female’s tail swishing back and forth behind her as the two of them seemed to already have something brewing between them - yet she couldn’t place her paw on it. “Without a doubt, love.” Wildfire purred, answering his questioning remark about her being unique. In her mind, everyone was special and unique in their own way, letting them stand out and not come off as just a copy of someone else. The young she-cat gave a small huff of breath, leaning back against the branch slightly. “Mouse-brained tom..” She muttered with jokingly tone to it. So far, his company was alright and she was quite enjoying talking with this Thunderclan male. Wildfire didn’t talk to many cats, but that was her own choice, of course - she didn’t like how most cats never really liked her energetic nature and upbeat personality. The warrior gave a nod of agreement to his words about being quieter over here, smiling and relaxing there with her eyes closed - showing the laidback nature that she usually sported. “If you’d truly want me gone, I would be gone by now, wouldn’t I?” She retorted to his words, not moving when she said so. Wildfire noticed the weight shift on the branch that she was laying on, opening her eyes and noticing him beside her now, looking the she-cat over with shining eyes. She chuckled at this and rolled her eyes, sitting up and smirking at him. “No, I suppose not.” Wildfire remarked, lifting a paw and inspecting her claws, “Though, the smartest choice isn’t always the right one.” She looked at the male for a quiet moment, smiling before looking back out at the forest below. There was a calmed silence that went between the two warriors as they sat there, but Wildfire noticed him scoot closer to her on the branch, her fur touching him practically now. She would’ve given a smartened remark about this, but his question quickly steered the conversation in another direction. “You could say that.” Wildfire murmured, “Many were injured, broken legs, bloody gashes, shock, half-drowned cats - it wasn’t pretty when Shadowclan first was brought into camp. Though the medicine cats are doing the best they can.” Wildfire thought back to the scene that she laid witness to in the clearing before she had fled to the woods. It was a surprise within herself that those apprentices got away with so much when it came to getting into fights with one another. His words drew her away from her thoughts and Wildfire laughed slightly. “Amazing is one word to describe it.” She said, blinking at the tom beside her. “Ah, afraid not. I am not much of a social butterfly - even in my own clan.” The warrior said and tilted her head towards him, “Is there anyone out there that you are worried about or something?” Wildfire didn’t wish to push him, but was curious and took the chance to ask.
Additional Information : She is going to be involved in a forbidden relationship with a Thunderclan tom, but it hasn’t happened yet.
Any feedback or questions : None.

Last edited by Captain; August 11th, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Name:
Aspenkit Aspenpaw Aspenfoot
Aspen: Her coloring
Foot: her nimbleness

Role Wanted:
Close friend
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Aspenkit is white, but with splashes of rich brown and dots of tan. Her eyes are outlined in a black, creating a striking appearance. Her fur is glossy and short and her eyes are thickly lined in black, giving her a very ‘pretty’ appearance.
Personality:
Aspenkit is incredibly sweet, friendly and approachable and in one word: quaint. She warms up quickly to others, but is timid and shy at first. She takes trust very seriously, but once you've earned her trust she is loyal, fun, friendly, and can keep a level head. She rarely gets mad, frustration is uncommon, however sometimes she will get sad or lonely and feel empty hearted if she does something wrong or is left out.
Roleplay Example:
Heres my Fennec's Hideaway
Additional Information:
Nope
nope
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Name:
Aspenkit Aspenpaw Aspenfoot
Aspen: Her coloring
Foot: her nimbleness

Role Wanted:
Close friend
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Aspenkit is white, but with splashes of rich brown and dots of tan. Her eyes are outlined in a black, creating a striking appearance. Her fur is glossy and short and her eyes are thickly lined in black, giving her a very ‘pretty’ appearance.
Personality:
Aspenkit is incredibly sweet, friendly and approachable and in one word: quaint. She warms up quickly to others, but is timid and shy at first. She takes trust very seriously, but once you've earned her trust she is loyal, fun, friendly, and can keep a level head. She rarely gets mad, frustration is uncommon, however sometimes she will get sad or lonely and feel empty hearted if she does something wrong or is left out.
Roleplay Example:
Heres my Fennec's Hideaway
Additional Information:
Nope
nope

This looks great! I'm sure these two will make great friends!
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Bunnyburns36

Name : Wildfire
Role Wanted : Mentor
Sexuality : Pansexual | Demiromantic
Appearance : click here
Personality : Adventurous | Energetic | Rebellious | Supportive

Roleplay Example ( taken from most recent post ) :
Wildfire couldn’t help but give the male on the branch above her a small smirk and slight tilt of her head as he looked at her, the female’s tail swishing back and forth behind her as the two of them seemed to already have something brewing between them - yet she couldn’t place her paw on it. “Without a doubt, love.” Wildfire purred, answering his questioning remark about her being unique. In her mind, everyone was special and unique in their own way, letting them stand out and not come off as just a copy of someone else. The young she-cat gave a small huff of breath, leaning back against the branch slightly. “Mouse-brained tom..” She muttered with jokingly tone to it. So far, his company was alright and she was quite enjoying talking with this Thunderclan male. Wildfire didn’t talk to many cats, but that was her own choice, of course - she didn’t like how most cats never really liked her energetic nature and upbeat personality. The warrior gave a nod of agreement to his words about being quieter over here, smiling and relaxing there with her eyes closed - showing the laidback nature that she usually sported. “If you’d truly want me gone, I would be gone by now, wouldn’t I?” She retorted to his words, not moving when she said so. Wildfire noticed the weight shift on the branch that she was laying on, opening her eyes and noticing him beside her now, looking the she-cat over with shining eyes. She chuckled at this and rolled her eyes, sitting up and smirking at him. “No, I suppose not.” Wildfire remarked, lifting a paw and inspecting her claws, “Though, the smartest choice isn’t always the right one.” She looked at the male for a quiet moment, smiling before looking back out at the forest below. There was a calmed silence that went between the two warriors as they sat there, but Wildfire noticed him scoot closer to her on the branch, her fur touching him practically now. She would’ve given a smartened remark about this, but his question quickly steered the conversation in another direction. “You could say that.” Wildfire murmured, “Many were injured, broken legs, bloody gashes, shock, half-drowned cats - it wasn’t pretty when Shadowclan first was brought into camp. Though the medicine cats are doing the best they can.” Wildfire thought back to the scene that she laid witness to in the clearing before she had fled to the woods. It was a surprise within herself that those apprentices got away with so much when it came to getting into fights with one another. His words drew her away from her thoughts and Wildfire laughed slightly. “Amazing is one word to describe it.” She said, blinking at the tom beside her. “Ah, afraid not. I am not much of a social butterfly - even in my own clan.” The warrior said and tilted her head towards him, “Is there anyone out there that you are worried about or something?” Wildfire didn’t wish to push him, but was curious and took the chance to ask.
Additional Information : She is going to be involved in a forbidden relationship with a Thunderclan tom, but it hasn’t happened yet.
Any feedback or questions : None.
This looks awesome! The only issue I see right now is that Wildfire is only 4 moons older than Owlpaw. I don't know if the age difference would work for a mentorship. Perhap they could be friends? Thank you so much for appyling.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
This looks awesome! The only issue I see right now is that Wildfire is only 4 moons older than Owlpaw. I don't know if the age difference would work for a mentorship. Perhap they could be friends? Thank you so much for appyling.
Darn Wildfire and her youth.. But yeah, they could be friends, she doesn't have anyone to talk to in her clan.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Darn Wildfire and her youth.. But yeah, they could be friends, she doesn't have anyone to talk to in her clan.
Owlpaw would love to be her friend! I'm sure they'll get on like a... Wildfire. >:3c
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM

@Beam
@The Little Robin
@Boba Fett

Just message or respond to this whenever you wanna get a roleplay together for this!

Also, Owlpaw still needs a mom, and/or a dad, and love interests!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Hey! I have Owlkit as a friend! He's in another clan, but would probably find amusement in the fact the have the same prefix (^^)

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; August 23rd, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Hey! I have Owlkit as a friend! He's in another clan, but would probably find amusement in the fact the have the same prefix (^^)
Yea! That sounds fun! I'll add him to her friend list. Feel free to let me know when you wanna role-play!