Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 05:19 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:11 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 05:09 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:08 PM

Old August 10th, 2017, 03:21 AM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Claw's territory (open)

The area Claw lives in and protects since he arrived in the twolegsplace.
Old August 10th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Rogue/Loner

Default Re: Claw's territory (open)

Claw wakes up in the old abandoned twolegs den he chose to sleep in for his first night in this new twolegsplace he arivved in one sunrise ago. He looks around the twolegs den alittle bit before heading out of it and into a side alleyway when he exits the alleyway he sees some weird structure with a yellow curvy hill strip (slide) on it and twoleg kits playing on it. He keeps his distance from it and walks past it once past it he enters another alleyway with that leads to an open plain with twoleg paths cuting through the plain and bushes strewn about the place and the scent of rabbits and other small creatures. Claw hunts down a rabbit kills it then eats it on the spot. Once he finishes it he stands up and spots a couple cats that are also eating. He unsheathes his razor sharp claws should i kill them? Claw thinks to himself i haven't killed a cat in a couple days.. and im getting bored. as Claw starts to head toward them a twoleg kit spots him and starts running toward him."fox dung!" Claw turns toward the alleyway that heads to the weird structure that he passed by to get to the plains. he darts through the alleyway and hids in a bush the twoleg kit runs past and toward the weird structure clearly forgetting about the cat it was just chasing. Once he feels its clear. He exits the bush and focuses hard on the twolegs playing on the weird structure focusing so much so that he forgets about his suroundings. (Can be snuck up on.)@boba fett

Last edited by darkblazingstar; August 10th, 2017 at 04:12 AM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM
bruh head

Rat was trotting through the twoleg place, his ears flattened. He partly wished he didn't know anything about a place like this, but he was born in one of these places after all, even if he didn't like it.
Though the ragamuffin was nothing even close to a kittypet, and other felines had also learned that, after a choice of bold, yet unfortunate words. The male paused for a moment as he watched some twolegs. He had never understood those weird, foreign creatures that almost seemed that they fit into nature. After snorting with disgust, he broke into a run, squinting his eyes as he splashed through puddle, spraying dirty, gray water all over his long fur. He didn't mind, after all he could just clean it off later. Well, either that or it would just come out of his pelt by itself.
Either way, it would come out eventually.
He slowed to a stop when he saw another tom, just standing there, seeming to be watching. Rat knew it was impulsive of him to imminently try to attack the other feline, but he didn't really care.
Well, maybe this time he would actually alert the tom that he was there, since he loathed for a fair fight right now, a good fight always made him excited.

@darkblazingstar

Last edited by aleka!; August 11th, 2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Rogue/Loner

After staring for awhile Claw looks around and noticed a bloodthirsty glare from a cat watching him. He looks like he wants to fight. "You got a problem with me?" He slowly unsheathes his claws in preparation for a possible fight.

@Aleka

Last edited by darkblazingstar; August 11th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 09:06 PM
bruh head

Rat snarled, his ears flattening. "Of course I have a problem with you." The feline hissed, arching his back, his tail lashing slowly behind him, drawing up little particles of dust into the air.
"You're living." He said slowly in a cold voice, leaping for the other tom, immediately aiming his jowls for his opponent's throat.
If he can't counter this, than this is worth nothing. He thought, his jaws spread and with his pupils narrowed to slits.
Old August 11th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Rogue/Loner

Claw backs up just enough to not get cut and immediately swings his claws aiming at the cats right foreleg. i like this cat.. it takes guts to try to kill me this soon although that was two slow a strike to get me.

@Aleka

Last edited by darkblazingstar; August 11th, 2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 10:48 PM
bruh head

Rat only blinked, ignoring the pain. He had suffered worse injuries. And he would probably feel more. The good thing about his long fur though, was that it softened blows and made claw swipes slower.
The ragamuffin reared up, aiming a blow at the other cat's ears, his claws fully extended.

@darkblazingstar
Old August 12th, 2017, 04:04 AM
Rogue/Loner

@Aleka

Claw back up once more but not expecting his attack to be for his ear. Is cuaght by his foes attack and his ear suffers quite the blow. If i had dodged a moment later i might have lost my ear. I better be more careful. I think i underestimated him a little bit guess i have to stop playing around. Claw circles the cat till he has the sun to his back. Making it harder to see with the sun in his opponents eyes. Taking advantage of that he lunges at the cat with all his strength aiming at the cats foreleg hoping to damage his leg enough to impair their mobility and slow him down.
Old August 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
bruh head

Rat hissed as he watched the other feline lunged towards him. With eyes narrowed, he leaped to the side, soon ending up behind the other tom when he landed on the ground, Rat's fur not between his claws. He aimed doawnward, hoping to catch his opponents lower leg, where he could more than likely pull him off balance.

@darkblazingstar

Last edited by aleka!; August 12th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Rogue/Loner

Talking Re: Claw's territory (open)

@Aleka
As the cat jumps to the side dodging Claws attack he realizes the cat might use the opportunity to slash him from behind he dashes full speed forward feeling the wind from the cats claws almost hitting his leg. Once he distanced himself from the cat he turned toward the cat."you a good fighter." he dashes at the cat once more he swings his right paw at the cats face he stops mid-swing without any delay he swipes at his forlegs with his left paw to knock the cats feet from underneath him.

Last edited by darkblazingstar; August 12th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.