Today 08:25 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Artemis
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 08:24 PM

Old August 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Silentshade's twolegplace adventure!

The third and final installment of The Silentshade's Journey roleplay. Thanks to all who have helped her. We will be in this thread for the remainder of the jouney, and will use the " Part of Silentshade's Journey!" Thread in the Outskirts forum on the return journey. Since riverclan isn't really that far from Twolegplace and the Outskirts, our cats have only been away from the clan for one Moon.

Info for the three new cats in this thread!

Name: Gussie
Looks: Ginger and white with amber eyes
She is the rather random old she cat, never know where she will be or where she has been. Likes to help younger cats when she can

Name: Ashton
Looks: a fluffy pale gray and white with stormy gray eyes
Not your normal loner, often seen around the forest. He's rather quiet for a lone tom, you don't hear much out of him.
( he's rather important to this journey)

Name: Sugar
Looks: White with one green eye and one blue eye
She's loud, she's flirty, she's Sugar. Ashton's totally random sister, she found him wandering the streets awhile back and decided to take him in. It took her awhile to realize he was the brother who had left the family to be with the loner she cat Willa, but once she did she was as happy as a lark.
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Silentshade's twolegplace adventure!

(Can we rp here now?)

Character Site

Old August 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

@Pathos more cinder and whimbrel?
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Can we rp here now?)

(Yes, we can!)
Gussie had been sleeping peacefully when she was rudely awoken my youngesters bickering. "Brackenheart, I think we should head that way!" A female voice yelled. " Silentshade, we should head down that street!" A tom's voice snapped. Finally, the cranky old molly had heard enough. " WHAT IN TAR NATION ARE YOU YOUNGSTERS YELLING ABOUT?!" she yelled, poking her patchy ginger and white head out of her cardboard box. A molly screamed, and Gussie whipped her head around. " Which one of you youngings screamed?" she asked, her voice sharp. " I-I did Ma'am," the pale calico whispered, raising her paw. " Well don't, best way to get a flea brained dog around here. That's the last thing any old molly wants!" Gussie sat down in front of them and scratched at her neck with a hind paw. "I'm sorry Miss um..." The gray and white molly said. " Gussie, the name is Gussie. Don't let your young little mind ferget it either!"
"Well, Gussie, me and my friends are looking for a tom cat, he looks almost exactly like me, minus the eyes." The old molly widened her eyes, letting her take in the features of the cat. She had fluffy fur, and pale gray markings. Gussie smiled, and let out a laugh. " I know who yer talking about now! Come on! He doesn't live far!" The ginger and white molly got to her paws and trotted down the alley. "Well? MOVE YER TAILS!" She yelled after them.
oh boy are they in over their heads, having to deal with a she-cat Purdy. Not trying to make this into the Journey to Sun-drown place, but just for some lightheartedness!

(And our adventure in Twolegplace begins) @ladybugg03 @Rubinaito @Flameleaf @Pathos
and who ever else is part of this...

Last edited by Bracken12; August 8th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

(Wait, what characters of mine are in here?)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
(Yes, we can!)
Gussie had been sleeping peacefully when she was rudely awoken my youngesters bickering. "Brackenheart, I think we should head that way!" A female voice yelled. " Silentshade, we should head down that street!" A tom's voice snapped. Finally, the cranky old molly had heard enough. " WHAT IN TAR NATION ARE YOU YOUNGSTERS YELLING ABOUT?!" she yelled, poking her patchy ginger and white head out of her cardboard box. A molly screamed, and Gussie whipped her head around. " Which one of you youngings screamed?" she asked, her voice sharp. " I-I did Ma'am," the pale calico whispered, raising her paw. " Well don't, best way to get a flea brained dog around here. That's the last thing any old molly wants!" Gussie sat down in front of them and scratched at her neck with a hind paw. "I'm sorry Miss um..." The gray and white molly said. " Gussie, the name is Gussie. Don't let your young little mind ferget it either!"
"Well, Gussie, me and my friends are looking for a tom cat, he looks almost exactly like me, minus the eyes." The old molly widened her eyes, letting her take in the features of the cat. She had fluffy fur, and pale gray markings. Gussie smiled, and let out a laugh. " I know who yer talking about now! Come on! He doesn't live far!" The ginger and white molly got to her paws and trotted down the alley. "Well? MOVE YER TAILS!" She yelled after them.
oh boy are they in over their heads, having to deal with a she-cat Purdy. Not trying to make this into the Journey to Sun-drown place, but just for some lightheartedness!

(And our adventure in Twolegplace begins) @ladybugg03 @Rubinaito @Flameleaf @Pathos
and who ever else is part of this...
"I hope we can trust this she-cat and her sense of direction," Brackenheart sighed to Clovershine. " Relax Brackenheart, Silentshade trusts her!" Clovershine giggled. "Besides," Clovershine added, "She talks fun!" The group walked on for a while, until suddenly coming to a dead stop. " Now lets see, um he said turn right at the yappie dog's house and then turn left at the dump or did he say turn left at the yappie dog's house and then turn right at the dump?" They heard Gussie mutter to herself. "Um, Gussie? Are we lost?" Silentshade asked sweetly, silently praying to Starclan that they wasn't. "Why no we are not Pretty Kitty we are just slightly confused!"
"So, we're lost?"
"Slightly confused Peaches!"
"we're lost, aren't we?"
"I SAID JUST SLIGHTLY CONFUSED!"
"We are lost in Twolegplace, great!" Silentshade sighed. " Gussie, you better remember those directions, now-Please!" Silentshade closed her eyes as Gussie tried to remember. "I remember now youngings! He said 'go straight at the yappie dog's house and then turn right down the alley!'" Gussie took off, and Silentshade had no choice but to follow her.

(part one of rambling Gussie! i'll be roleplaying her here more, I love her character!)
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:46 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Wait, what characters of mine are in here?)
I don't know, I just saw your username with Ladybugg03 and automatically assumed you was part of this, sorry!
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
@Pathos more cinder and whimbrel?
MY OTP ship is going to roleplay some more! yah! oh and Ladybugg03, no more Brackenheart trying to get Silentshade to love him, he's realized that Clovershine is the kitty for him!

Ship names for you is Cinderpath and Whimbrelthroat.
Ship names for me is Cloverheart and Brackenshine.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Roxie followed Silentshade in silence. She stopped for a moment to lift a paw and rub her nose,
then continued. "Ow..." She murmured. "My face still hurts..." Roxie gave herself a quick shake and trotted after them. "Silentshade? What does your father look like?" She asked, then she flattened her ears and lowered her head a bit. "I-In sorry if I offended you... I as just wondering... So It'd be easier to find him..."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 8th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:01 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
MY OTP ship is going to roleplay some more! yah! oh and Ladybugg03, no more Brackenheart trying to get Silentshade to love him, he's realized that Clovershine is the kitty for him!

Ship names for you is Cinderpath and Whimbrelthroat.
Ship names for me is Cloverheart and Brackenshine.
Good for Brackenheart but I believe that Pathos left WCO, seeing as he hasn't been on since the beginning of June. I'm thinking that Whimbrel will just die and Cinder will be devastated.