Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old August 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
@Gusty
(Daedalus actually has a good point)

Lily twitched her whiskers with amusement at the tom's reply and tone of voice. He so obviously wanted her to leave him alone. But she had no mercy!

She would keep playing dumb in an attempt to keep her pelt and his intact, but there was no way she was stopping now. She'd been a kittypet for long enough now that all the scents she once knew by name had merged into one. To her nose, cats were either kittypets or not, and she hated it.

"If that's the case, then are you a loner or a rogue? Or perhaps..." She paused, trying to make it seem like she was really thinking about this. "You're a Clan cat?"
It was hard to keep the hope out of her voice.
(lol yea. Btw I'm sorry for the horrible activity)

Daedalus narrowed his eyes and paused for a moment. "No, I'm a loner." He stated, pelt bristling at the word 'clan cat'. Honestly, as far as he knew by the rumors, clanners were something to watch out for. Apparently there were many of them, making up a total of five clans. And according to what he overheard, they were probably arrogant, good-for-nothing felines that just took up space and pretended that they were the kings of the forest.

"And you're a housecat, right." Although the sentence itself was a question, he said it as a firm statement. "You shouldn't ask so many questions."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old August 16th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(lol yea. Btw I'm sorry for the horrible activity)

Daedalus narrowed his eyes and paused for a moment. "No, I'm a loner." He stated, pelt bristling at the word 'clan cat'. Honestly, as far as he knew by the rumors, clanners were something to watch out for. Apparently there were many of them, making up a total of five clans. And according to what he overheard, they were probably arrogant, good-for-nothing felines that just took up space and pretended that they were the kings of the forest.

"And you're a housecat, right." Although the sentence itself was a question, he said it as a firm statement. "You shouldn't ask so many questions."
(It's fine )

Lily smiled to herself at how defensive this tom insisted on being. She stretched luxuriously, as if bored, and eyed the loner with a content expression. What are you hiding from me? Or are you just a very lonely cat?

His second statement caught her attention, however. She straightened up and frowned thoughtfully, considering her response. "Well... yes. I suppose I am a kittypet." She paused before adding with a smirk, "Now, anyway."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM

@SamCats

A housecat... for now? So what, is she going to leave her owners one day and become a loner or rogue? The tabby wondered. Well, if she does, it'll certainly be a painful choice, but one that's well worth it. He shook his head to clear the thoughts out of his mind.

"Well, since you are a housecat, this would be the perfect time to go back to your kind little owners and do whatever housecats do." Daedalus was struggling to get the right words out. Lily was being very... irritating. Probably purposefully so. If only he could get back to his quiet, uninterrupted hunting.

Old August 17th, 2017, 05:27 AM
Queen of the Birbs

@Gusty

"Or... I could stick around for a while." Lily purred. "I haven't been away from my Twoleg in far too long." Moons, actually. Has it really been moons since I left?

"So what is it that you loners do all day? Doesn't it get boring being lonely?" She asked, padding closer to him and looking around the alley with mild interest. This was something she had actually always wondered, even before being a kittypet.

Old August 18th, 2017, 06:26 PM

@SamCats

Seems like I can't shake her off easily. Daedalus thought, rather disappointed. He thought that most housecats would have enough adventure by now. Well, too bad for Lily, because he would attempt to give the most boring and vague answers one could come up with in a split second.

"Uh, no." The tabby muttered. "I'm used to being lonely. And I like it that way." He emphasized the last part, hoping that she'd take the hint that perhaps she should leave already? Although Lily didn't seem to adhere to any of this.

His voice already achy and scratchy from saying those few sentences. The tomcat coughed, trying to clear his throats of the dryness. Now that I think of it, I haven't talked to a cat for months, Daedalus thought. Except for now, of course.

Old August 19th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Queen of the Birbs

@Gusty

Lily frowned thoughtfully. She could just go now and avoid the conflict that would most likely come from this meeting, or she could stay and ask what had been burning in the back of her mind since she saw this cat.

"That's... nice. My name's Lily, by the way." The tabby told him, looking around the alley and trying to seem disinterested. She should just ask the question before she lost her nerve and bolted.

"And, uh... I know you're not a Clan cat, but you wouldn't happen to know any, would you?" The Twoleg place was fairly close to the forest, so it definitely wasn't impossible.

Last edited by bobtail; August 19th, 2017 at 09:10 AM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 07:58 PM

@SamCats /do you want to come up with some kind of drama or something? like going into the forest and meeting a clan cat?/

It was funny, how Daedalus didn't even think about asking for the she-cat's name in the beginning. Oh, well, his general lack of communication must've wiped his memory of what proper etiquette was. No big deal.

"Hmm, no. I don't know any clan cats." he said stately.

Why would she ask that question? Does she want to meet one of those strange clanners? Just thinking about meeting a clan cat made his fur tingle.
I've never met one myself, but I don't ever intend to. But she's the curious type. I guess I can't blame her, really...

Old August 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@SamCats /do you want to come up with some kind of drama or something? like going into the forest and meeting a clan cat?/

It was funny, how Daedalus didn't even think about asking for the she-cat's name in the beginning. Oh, well, his general lack of communication must've wiped his memory of what proper etiquette was. No big deal.

"Hmm, no. I don't know any clan cats." he said stately.

Why would she ask that question? Does she want to meet one of those strange clanners? Just thinking about meeting a clan cat made his fur tingle.
I've never met one myself, but I don't ever intend to. But she's the curious type. I guess I can't blame her, really...
@Gusty
(That sounds good to me )

Lily sighed, trying to hide the disappointment in her voice as she meowed, "Oh. Okay then." If he didn't know any Clan cats, then there wasn't much of a point to sticking around any longer.

"Well, if that's the case, I suppose I'll just get going now."
She sighed, turning away from him and finally letting her smile fall. Maybe I should just stop dodging it. If I want to see her this badly, maybe I should just admit that I made the wrong decision. I never should've left.

She began to pad away, her head and tail drooping. She hated to show her despair in front of anybody, but she couldn't hold it back anymore. This was the third non-kittypet she'd found since coming here, and the third who had given her no information on the Clans. Perhaps she would just have to find her own way to the Clans.

Old August 21st, 2017, 09:32 PM

@SamCats /ok!

The tomcat watched as Lily continued forwards. For the first time in months, he felt a pang of sympathy arise in his gut. That she-cat looked so desperately defeated, with her tail half-dragging on the ground and a disappointed expression sketched across her face. Wow, she really wants to meet those scattered-brained clanners so bad?

He could've walked away by now, to perhaps do what he intended to in the first place (scavenge for food), but instead he felt locked in place. Daedalus made no move to follow Lily, but he didn't make any move to leave, either. He just stood silently, transfixed in time.

Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:48 AM
Queen of the Birbs

@Gusty

Lily reached the end of the alley and stopped, sighing as she stared up at her Twoleg nest. For multiple reasons, she didn't feel like going back just yet. Or going inside, at least. She crouched and tensed her muscles before taking off, landing gracefully atop the fence. The tabby took a second to glance back down the alley, surprised to see the loner still standing there. She'd thought that he'd run off as soon as she allowed him.

But that wasn't important. She sat down on the fence post and stared out into the Twoleg place, wishing that her Twoleg hadn't moved. When she first became a kittypet, she was able to take daily trips into the forest, in hopes of seeing her again. But then they moved nests and now she couldn't even remember the way back. She sighed again and stared down at her paws.

I never should have left the Clan...