Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:43 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:38 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 04:33 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:22 AM

Old July 31st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

Name:
Willowkit/paw/shade
Gender/Prefixes:
Female, she/her/they
Current Home:
WindClan
Personality:
Willowkit is very optimistic, despite her vision issues. Her vision is cloudy on one side, causing her to get distracted when she sees an odd shape. She is determined to be a warrior, but frets that she can't. Fluffing up her fur, and arching her back, Willowkit tries to stand up to any bullies that come her way, but inside she feels she believes them. She is also very opinionated and likes to tease others. Sometimes her teasing goes to far and she might upset someone. Willowkit has the potiental to be a fast learner, but her chronic lazy eye holds her back.
As she grows she will learn to hold her tongue and conceal her energy until a fight. When a fight comes, she releases all the pent up energy inside her and bats relentlessly at her opponenents. Even though she isn't a cat with an ambition to fight, she loves to claw another Clan cat. She will always fight, for once she thought she would never fight again. Her temper is what gets the best of her, however. Her love of fighting and protecting her clan gets the better of her when another cat angers her. She will try to provoke the cat pestering her, but later she would realize her mistakes.
Appearance:
Right here!
PPD:
5.34 (It dropped because I'm not in very active roleplays right now, and I went on a vacation.)
Questions:
Nope!
Other:
Willowkit has a chronic lazy eye.
Blazing.
Plot Ideas?:
Maybe Blazingstar walks past the Nursery and hears Willowkit being pestered by some other kit. I'm not sure yet. But for the interaction thing, maybe she could be snooping around the leader's den. :"3 idk.
Why would they be good for this?:
She struggles with her confidence, and training with the leader of her own clan would give her something to boast about to all the bullies that stand in her way.

@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Role; September 20th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Just a little reminder that everyone look through the requirements. All the forms so far are missing something.
Lol fixed
Sorta xD
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

'Lil boop
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Name:
Heronkit | Heronpaw | Heronsnow
Gender/Prefixes:
Male, He / Him,
Current Home:
Windclan,
Personality:
| Cocky | Ambitious | Loyal | Brave | Cold |

Heron is a cocky cat, he believes his clan is great, and wants to raise it up; 'If I can't reach heaven, then I shall raise Hell '. He's loyal to his clan, and would fight an die for it. He does believe in Starclan, but still dislikes them, Heron seems cold, and often spends most of his time alone. Many think his sexuality is weird, and he's a stranger in his own clan. he is ambitious. He wants to join the clans, but others disagree. He is what I think a good Tigerclaw would have been, and is often nicknamed, 'Snow Tiger' for his ferocity. He's a good cat. But he's lonely.
Appearance:
Heron is a handsome large white tomcat, he is very sturdy, with very exaggerated back legs. His fur is thick and warm, but the colour keeps him cool in the summer, where the length keeps him warm in the winter. His fur is astonishingly white, and very easy to see, so he often leaps from tree to tree when preforming attacks. He has amberish almond eyes, with flecks of blue in them. He's completely blind, and his pupils are completely light grey.
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Blazing,
He's one of Doveclouds Kits,
Plot Ideas?:
Heron being a cat that doe not care for Starclan, It could be like a Fireheart / Cloudpaw relationship, except Heron being blind. Also, him being bullied for his Blindness he would be aggressive back, so Blazing will have to deal with that.
its kinda like the plot idea, their contrasting personality will be interesting to see.
Edited, and Finished,

@Suspiciousmindz

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Name/Link- (Newtkit) Blossomkit
PPD- 5.15
(sorry that it's kind low :/)
Questions- If accepted, maybe Blazingstar could become almost like a father figure to him since his own father was murdered before his birth?
Other- Due to Newt's gender and orientation as well as the fact that his father was a Shadowclan warrior before his death, it is quite common for him to bullied by others and this makes him feel out of place and as though he does not belong anywhere and has created his shy/anti-social and skittish personality
Blazing
Plot Ideas?- Due to the constant bullying he gets, Newt is very sensitive and skittish. He finds it difficult to get attached to people leaving him very shy and uncertain how to approach others. He doesn't have many friends due to his skittish nature and is afraid of being judged and bullied even more by others. As he gets older and it becomes more obvious about his gender and sexuality, the bullying gets worse and worse. Despite this, he doesn't tell anyone - though he barely has anyone to tell anyway since he doesn't socialize - and he doesn't want to get his family involved, he does love them and he doesn't wish for any of the bullying to reach his siblings or mother... they already got enough flack for their father being a Shadowclan warrior, he did not wish for them to get anything worse than they already got. But one day some of the apprentice whom are a few moons older than Newtkit decide to take it too far. Seeing this, Blazingstar quickly steps in to help the defenseless Newtkit.

Upon being saved by Blazingstar from his bullies (and terrorists), Newtkit quickly becomes attached to the leader. Though he is still awkward towards Blazingstar and honestly doesn't believe he deserves his company, causing him to be extremely shy whenever around Blazingstar. Though sensing Newtkit's own self-doubt - and even self-hate - he feels the need to help the young cat of his clan. After some spent time together, Newtkit looks to Blazingstar almost as a father figure, especially since he never met his own father and feels a small hole from that missing link of himself. He confides in the leader, even telling him about his gender, sexuality and all the bullying. When Newtkit reaches the age of six moons, Blazingstar decides to take the young tom on as his apprentice.

During their training, Blazingstar begins to help Newtpaw not just with becoming a warrior, but also with her mental state. After moons of Newtpaw training under the confident leader, Newtpaw becomes a bit more confident himself. He grows to not care what the others think of him and that he should be happy with who he is. Though Newtpaw does remain a gentle and still a bit shy cat, he is a lot better than when he was a kit due to Blazingstar's influence. Newtpaw becomes Newtflecks, a warrior who is much better off than when he was a kit and whom is clearly happier than those darker times when he was younger. Of course, he didn't escape all the bullying, but most of them backed off once he became Blazingstar's apprentice and he still has fewer bullies now than in his past. He also knows how to deal with them and to not let them return him to his darker past.
Why would they be good for this?- Newt seems to follow all of the rules that you are looking for in Blazingstar's apprentice. Newt is very skittish and maybe Blazingstar could help him because more certain of himself and have more confidence and teach him how to handle bullies (as in the plot idea). And since Blazing is a confident guy, his confidence could rub off on Newt a little and help him change for the better.
Besides, Newt is one of my favorite characters of mine and I loved creating him, and it's one of my goals to have a cat be trained by a leader.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 8th, 2017 at 06:36 AM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Boop
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:25 AM
chirps

Name/Link:
Indigo/Lionkit
PPD:
Questions:
If I think of any, I'll edit this form and let you know!
Other:
Blazing(star is the best *cough*)
Plot Ideas?:
Since he's running away from the Syndicate, he won't be able to make it far on his own, so if it's kind of far away from WC, maybe he makes it to right outside WC's border, and Blazing finds him? Being raised in the Syndicate though I think he'd have a little strength to make it quite a ways...
Due to his personality and thin/small frame, he was teased by the other kits while being raised in the Syndicate, and was taunted and "abused" physically in fighting games with his littermates. Since he isn't one to speak out, this went ignored until he got badly injured, and had to escape for fear of being killed for his size. So when Blazing first meets him, he'll be scared and timid, and might try to attack him even solely to defend himself and his life which he'll believe is endangered. (He'll probably even think Blazing is a cat sent by Halite to retrieve him)

Last edited by spade; August 7th, 2017 at 02:26 AM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:01 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

|:|Name|:|

Raven || [ Ravenkit, Ravenpaw, Ravenheart ]

Raven - Their pelt & original name || -heart - The white heart marking on their chest

|:|Age|:|

3 Moons

|:|Gender/Prefixes|:|

Non-Binary [ They / Them / Their ] || Born Male

|:|Current Home|:|

Twolegplace [ Loner ]

|:|Personality|:|

Witty [=] || Bubbly [+] || Submissive [-] || Charismatic [+] || Timid [-] || Quiet [=] || Weak [-] || Unusual [=] || Optimistic [+]

Dealing with their parents' abuse and neglect, Raven has learned not to speak out. They have learned to be submissive to others, which makes them a huge target for bullying. They are a very quiet cat, only speaking to those who want to talk to them. They are a weak cat, both mentally and emotionally. Physically? No, they like to stay in shape. Though most don't know it, they are an optimist. They see the light and dark, but have learned to focus on the light more. They are quick-witted, always one step ahead. They plan everything out, even conversations. If anything doesn't go with the plan, they starts to panic, but improvise. Another thing is they are an unusual cat. First, they are non-binary. Second, they come from rogue parents, which makes them even more of a target for bullies. Only around their few true friends do they show their true personslity. A charismatic, bubbly cat. They love to have fun with their friends, even get into some mischief once in a while. Raven is a good, funny cat once you get to know them.

|:|Appearance|:|

Ref | Ref | Ref

With a short but fluffy coat, being cold isn't much of a problem. Their base coat is black like a starless sky. They constantly groom their fur, giving it an almost shiny and smooth look. There is a smallish white marking on their chest, a heart. The heart is a bright white, like fresh snow.

Raven has long, well muscled legs. They love to stay in shape. They have a slim, sturdy build, like most WindClan cats. There are small black tufts of fur on their ears. Their eyes are a bright gold with hints of lime green near the pupil.

|:|PPD|:|

|:|Questions|:|

When should we start the scenario? If we do?

|:|Other|:|

Blazing :3

|:|Plot Ideas?|:|

Blazing finds them as a kit in twolegplace, when they're about 3 Moons old. He asks their name and if they're alone. Raven states that their name is Raven, and their parents were out. They tried to hide the multiple wounds on their pelt, but utterly failed. Blazing then decides to take him to WindClan. They get an adoptive family ( Mother and father, siblings maybe. Still working out the details ), but they're still mocked for their heritage. They always go to Blazing, though, when they feel unwanted. It isn't an uncommon sight to see them running to Blazing. They bond with him, eventually becoming an apprentice. His apprentice.

|:|Why would they be good for this?|:|

I feel like my Raven could form a good bond with Blazing in their time of need. He'll be like the father they never had, the one they go to in times of need. They'll remember Blazing rescuing them from their parent's abuse, and always idolize him. Both for that, and because they think he is a great cat in general.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 7th, 2017 at 08:03 AM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:57 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Name/Link:
Hexedkit
PPD:
Questions:
None
Other:
Blazing :3
I haven't completely finished his page as far as relations go
Plot Ideas?:
Hexedkit, named for his ears, but yet, his ears are the most normal thing about him when you take everything else into account. The bullying starts at a very early point in his life, and it doesn't take long before he's bullied to the point where he's simply too scared to tell anyone, and when it happens, it's always in a somewhat hidden space, where it remains mostly a secret, not even his fathers knowing about it. But one day, he falls asleep, and goes for a walk, while still asleep. Nobody really notices that he's asleep, and he ends up walking into the leader's den, mumbling randomly, continuing a conversation he'd been having shortly before falling asleep, except now, everything he said made no sense at all, and he starts to talk to Blazingstar, who at first doesn't realize that Hexedkit is asleep, having randomly stumbled into the den and started having a random and somewhat incoherent conversation with the leader, and looking at him with a glazed over expression on his face. Blazingstar becomes more and more confused as he tries to talk to the kit, who takes a while to respond,and when he does, it doesn't really make any sense, nor have much to do with what Blazingstar says. And then he soft of falls out of the sleepwalking episode and goes into a regular sleep, where Blazingstar puts the pieces together, but doesn't move him, letting him sleep in his den. When he wakes up, Blazingstar quickly explains and after awhile, Hexedkit slowly starts to look up the Blazingstar, and starts to visit the leader often, seeing him as a role model of sorts, and starts to come out of his shell for the older tom, and also seeing him as protection from the bullies who plague his life, and when the time comes for Hexedkit to be apprenticed, Blazingstar chooses Hexedkit as his own apprentice.
I think he seems to fit the description of what you're wanting in Blazingstar’s apprentice rather well, and I think that these two would be interesting to roleplay together, regardless of whether he gets the position or not. And I think that they would form an interesting bond I think, and he would definitely look up to Blazing as a father-figure of sorts, not that Hexed needs another father-figure.
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Honey (future: Honeykit, Honeypaw, Honeybloom)
Gender/Prefixes: She/her
Current Home: Outskirts
Personality: {Shy} {Introverted} {Insecure} {Intelligent} {Gentle} {Loving} {Frightened} {Unpredictable} {Reclusive} {Anxious}
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=hone..._MH9suyexNxpM:
PPD: 7.63
Questions: nope
Other: Honey doesn't talk much, and has the tendency to lash out physically when she gets scared or feels cornered. She has social anxiety and is claustrophobic as well as philophobic. Later on she will become deaf in both ears and blind in one eye. also Blazing c:
Plot Ideas?: Blazingstar finds Honey on the outer borders of WindClan - alone. She won't answer any of his questions, and looks quite frightened at having him come near her. When he attempts to pick her up, ultimately deciding that it's best for her to come back to WindClan - since she looks quite malnourished and as though no one's been taking care of her in a long time - Honey strikes out at him. Surprised and wondering what could be going on, Blazingstar tries a couple more times. Ultimately Honey eventually runs off, disappearing into the brush. He follows for a little while before realizing it's probably only going to scare the kit more. So instead, he leaves her alone... but not before leaving some prey near the bushes. The next time Blazingstar comes, the prey is gone. This time he tries a different approach... he brings a she cat. The she cat sees Honey, and attempts to approach her. Honey, still not convinced, runs away once more. Again, Blazingstar leaves prey and wonders if there's a way to get Honey to come back to WindClan. The third time he comes, the prey is gone again, but this time there's a scuffling sound coming from the bushes. Honey backs out - and right into him. She's followed by two larger cats who appear to be getting ready to beat her up. Blazingstar saves her from these two cats, and this time, Honey doesn't run. For the first time she speaks to him - saying "thank you." Blazingstar asks if it's okay to bring her back to the Clan, and Honey finally agrees.

When they arrive at WindClan, Honey is frightened by all the cats around. The she cat that Blazingstar brought with him is there, however, and recognizes the young Honey. She offers to take care of the she cat - but Honey, scared and unsure of this other cat, draws away. Aware that Honey doesn't need a Queen, Blazingstar decides he can take care of her himself and she becomes his unofficial adopted daughter. Throughout her kithood, Honey doesn't make a single friend... and the only cat she will talk to is Blazingstar. Occurances when she speaks at all are rare, and generally quite short. Several cats dislike Honey because of her closeness to Blazingstar, or because they think she's stuck up for not talking to them. This leads to Honey beginning to be bullied - and eventually she strikes back. One of the cats that taunts her is injured, and Honey, believing that she's done something unforgivable, runs away again. To the outskirts where she's been staying. Now, not to her knowledge, the two cats have been waiting for her. When she arrives at her old home, they push her into a small pond. Honey cannot swim and nearly drowns before Blazingstar, who came after her, pulls her out. Honey tells him the story of her bullies and why she did what she did... the most she's ever talked in her life. She's brought back to WindClan and, this time, given a Clan name - Honeykit.

When the time comes for Honeykit to be made an apprentice, Blazingstar decides to make her his own. This - unfortunately - results in a new level of bullying. Now, some time has passed since she was pushed into the water, and seemingly out of nowhere, Honeypaw develops an infection. This infection is soon gone - but it takes her hearing with it. Not used to a silent world, Honeypaw becomes more and more anxious and even during training she lashes out at Blazingstar. Because her world is silent, she refuses to speak. She won't and can't speak. Her bullies tease and taunt her, but she takes it all quietly. Until the day when one of them goes too far. Now, Honeypaw taught herself how to read lips... while she doesn't always get it a hundred percent right, she does her best. One of her bullies remarks on her being 'deaf and dumb,' and makes Honeypaw angry. She lashes out at them... and comes very close to killing. Again horrified, Honeypaw wonders if she belongs in a Clan after all. Now Blazingstar can't ignore his apprentice's behavior, and talks to her about it. But Honeypaw can't talk back. She won't. Not wanting to, but worried that she might cause harm to someone else, Blazingstar puts Honeypaw's training on hold and leaves her alone. During this time, Honeypaw meets a couple of friends - cats who seem to understand. They have disabilities or anxiety as well, and they're super sweet towards Honeypaw. Eventually she feels comfortable enough to talk around them, and by that time, most apprentices her age know a lot more then she does. So she goes to Blazingstar and, to his surprise, tells him everything. Until then it wasn't overly obvious that she was deaf, as she still moved as though she were terrified. Her training is continued and Honeypaw feels as though she belongs once more.

Later on in her apprenticeship, when she's the age where she should have been a warrior, a new problem arises. Another bully. Only this one tricks Honeypaw into believing that he loves her. She is tricked into heading into the outskirts again and, this time, her eye is pricked by thorns. It causes her to lose her sight in that eye. Her world has been turned upside down again, and she's terrified to trust anyone. Blazingstar comes and tries to get her again, but she won't speak and she lashes out. She's back to the young cat he found at first. Now, Honeypaw won't speak to anyone and she lives out on her own in the Outskirts. Every once in a while her friends come and visit, and talk to her (with Blazingstar's permission) but Honeypaw won't speak back. She's retraining her mind, again, to learn to read lips and see what they're saying even through the problems. There's no way that she's going to make a fool of herself. But when she eventually begins to speak to them again, her speech is slurred. And one of her friends laughs at her. She lashes out at them - something she has never done before to a friend of hers - and Blazingstar sees it. But he saw the whole thing. This time, Honeypaw isn't punished, but she is spoken to... and she eventually comes back to WindClan to complete her training. She's quite a bit older then she should be when she becomes a warrior, and she's still nervous, but along the way Blazingstar has helped her with her problems and she no longer lashes out or closes herself off from the world.
Why would they be good for this role?: Because of all the anxiety and fear that Honey has, she needs someone to boost her confidence and help her to be more open. She needs someone to help her with the way she lashes out.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 8th, 2017 at 01:37 AM.