Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 03:42 PM
a mink for your thoughts?
by taillow
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:40 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:35 PM
dovesinge finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 03:28 PM

Old July 31st, 2017, 10:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

Name w/Link: Scorchingkit
PPD: 7.17
Questions: Nada
Other: Blazing and sorry for changing the child
Plot Ideas: Well Scorchingkit is the offspring of Searwhisper, sister of none other than singenight. Now after reading about her and Blazing having issues a little plot came to mind. Scorching is a troublemaker, goes running out of camp, bothers Warriors and others with questions as they're working, and is even known to get in a few scuffles with apprentices and other kits. I was thinking that Blazingstar could assign him as his apprentice to keep an eye on him, and possibly because he's wary that he'll grow up to he like his uncle. But maybe after actually getting to know him Blazing realizes dealing with a tom who's more curious and excitable, possibly having the two form a close bond, brother like. After Scorching becomes a warrior, right in the middle of his warrior ceremony I was thinking that he could cut off Blazing and announce that he's leaving the clan to go explore. This of course sparks an argument between the two, and thus scorching leaves under bad terms. Now depending on the future plot that Luna and ray cook up I was thinking that Scorching takes wind of Windclan going through some trouble and decided to come back to help out a friend. But if they cook up a plot that doesn't really have anything to do with Windclan than maybe Blazing and another patrol of Warriors gets in a little trouble with a group of loners and Scorching comes and helps, afterwards deciding he wants to live in Wc again.
Why would they be good for this?: Scorchinkit is a curious, strong willed tom who cares for his family and friends, I was thinking that maybe Blazingstar could see a bit of himself in the tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 3rd, 2017 at 11:23 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:44 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Cloudedkit
Gender/Prefixes: Male {He/Him/His}
Current Home: Windclan
Personality:
+Abstract || +Original || +Enthusiastic || +Straightforward
-Withdrawn || -Insensitive || -Condescending || -Absentminded
Clouded is certainly an abstract cat, he can't keep his mind on the regular and normal. He loves to think outside of the box, and his mind is always turning and churning, filling with new ideas and wonders. Clouded also loves to be different from every other cat, he hates being like another. He wants his ideas to stand out, but he himself as a cat would rather stay back in the shadows. Clouded can get rather excited over many things, mainly things that he thought up and wants to plan out and make happen. He loves to be different from others, and have his own original thoughts and ideas. He tries to also think of everything first, so if the situation does arise when another cat thinks up the same thing as him, Clouded can have "I had it first" rights. This tom is very big on that phrase. Having so many siblings, and a big family in general, it is hard for him to be the only one to have something or think of something. And that fact constantly upsets him. Clouded is that type of cat who needs one-on-one time with another cat. He was meant to really be an only child in a small family, because having a big family makes him upset. He hates being interrupted when trying to tell another cat something, because then he loses his train of thought. And Clouded likes to talk through his while thought before stopping and taking a break. So when he's interrupted, he gets quite upset. Clouded doesn't get angry much, just upset. But if you call him a crybaby, then he does get angry. And those scarce moments when Clouded gets angry, you want to watch out for. This tom can become your worst nightmare. But thankfully only a few certain things make him angry. Clouded can get very into things if they strike his interest. He's more of a black and white kind of cat. If it doesn't interest him, he doesn't really try at all. If it does, than he's fully into it, putting his tears and sweat into it. There really is no in between when it comes to Clouded. But thankfully, a lot of things interest Clouded, because his mind is so open and constantly creating new ideas. Clouded's eyes light up when he thinks of something new or finds something new. He's just loves to discover new things and ideas he could possibly bring into his own life. To help himself, and occasionally, other cats. If you do talk to Clouded, and get him to have enough motivation to talk back to you, you will find a very straightforward cat. Clouded says what he thinks, he doesn't try to weave around bad things or sad things. He can be blunt at times, just simply rude and rash, but he can also be honest. It is hard for this cat to tell a lie. First off, he really sees no need to, second off, his face always gives it away even if he tried to tell one. So, Clouded never tried. While some cats might be good at manipulation and lying, Clouded is just good at thinking and being blunt. Or honest.
Now, even though Clouded thinks up tons of ideas, he's not really the best cat to talk with. If you do talk to him that is. Clouded, though full of ideas and wanting one-on-one attention, is very withdrawn. He doesn't really like to talk to anyone, and most certainly doesn't assert himself in any social situation. He's that one cat who will be in the group, but who will sit quietly and just listen to everyone else talk. The other cats will know he's there, but they won't really address him, or try to get him to talk. Most of the time. If they do, Clouded usually says something blunt and mean, not on purpose, just what he thought of about their conversation. And that usually causes the other cats to be uncomfortable around him and leave. Clouded really has no interest in talking in groups anyways, the only reason he would usually be there is if there was a specific cat in that group he wanted to talk to. He would just wait until all the other cats left to talk to them though. As Clouded shows no interest in talking to most other cats, he's also not very good at it. Sure, he can talk on and on about his ideas and crazy thoughts, but when it comes to the subject of talking about feelings, emotions, or the other cat's thoughts in the conversation, Clouded doesn't know what to do. He hates the thought of anything to do with emotionality, he is very much a logical cat. So when things like that come up, he usually is quite rude. And that can cause him to have some problems with the other cat. It will also make Clouded even less likely to talk to others, as he can ruin relationships quickly and bluntly with how insensitive he can be. Clouded just really doesn't know how to care for another cat. Growing up, his family was always kind if separated, since they didn't have a father, and their mother wasn't the nicest cat. Sure, Clouded loves his siblings, but he's not close to them. And, because of this, he's quite insensitive and doesn't know what empathy or compassion really is. Though he's not prideful, Clouded is quite condescending. As he doesn't really care for others, he just really thinks of himself. And he thinks of himself highly no doubt. He believes his ideas are the best, better than anyone else's. But that's because he doesn't think anyone else had a mind as developed and brilliant as his. Again, this can cause some problems in conversations. Especially when Clouded tried to explain his ideas or thoughts. He explains them in a really complicated and highly sophisticated manner, which uses a lot of big words. So when he tries to explain, most other cats don't get what he is trying to say. This is another thing that causes Clouded to get angry, so he usually, after a little while, just simply says "never mind", not caring to try and explain it on their level. He always says he won't "dumb it down." Of course there's another thing that can ruin Clouded's ability to have good, meaningful relationships with other cats. When other cats are talking to him, Clouded can become quite bored, and his mind starts to wander. He thinks of other things, rather than the topic at hand. And, he can't really listen at the same time, so it usually ends up in the other cat getting upset or angry with him, and Clouded himself just simply walking away with his head held high.
So, Clouded has an excellent mind and honest qualities, but he struggles with social life.
Appearance: In Link
PPD: 1.61
Questions: None right now.
Other: He has a Charrie page, but it's not finished, so I just used the w/o link form. The link to his page is here if you want to take a look. Plus Blazing.
Plot Ideas?: I've got a few...
-Clouded could be trying to talk to a cat, but they get upset with him and leave, and this causes Clouded to get angry. Blazing confronts him, and Clouded ignores him, but Blazing tries to have a conversation with him. He can be patient, and afterwards, Clouded could realize how rude he was being, and this could open his eyes to some of his behavior.
I'll PM you the other ones.
Why would they be good for this?: Cloudedkit struggles with conversations with other cats due to how he sees most things in a more logical point of veiw. He's also very withdrawn, so those few cats he does talk to hate him because he's a bit full of himself and he doesn't really understand emotion and feelings. Blazingstar could help him with this, possibly noticing how Cloudedkit always stick to himself. So he decided to make him his apprentice. Cloudedkit is annoyed at first, but this gives him a chance to see what being a leader truly is. And from Blazingstar, he can learn about emotion and passion, feelings and things on the inside. Things that can't come from the brain, but from the heart. He can learn how hard it can be for Blazing to be a leader sometimes, and he can gain respect for how hard other cats work. He can learn sympathy and compassion. And when he becomes a warrior, Clouded could finally understand about those things that come from the heart, and not from the brain. Also, being from a big family, it's hard for Cloudedkit to ever get one on one time with another cat. With Blazing, he could get that, and since he never had a father around, Blazing could be like that strong male member of his family. @Suspiciousmindz Done!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 7th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:06 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Name:

Flamingkit, Flamingpaw, Flamingheart

2 Moons

Gender/Prefixes:

Female (She/Her)

Current Home:

Windclan Territory

Personality:

NOTE: the personality time line may or may not happen. It is just an idea about how Flamingkit's personality will develop over time according to the plot written out below. Therefore, her personality is up for change as she ages and may or may not follow the time line.

Kithood- Flamingkit is a shy feline. Due to her past, her personality mainly consists of fearful, shy, awkward, mute, and antisocial. Flamingkit at first will be fearful of the world since she was abandoned at such a young age. She will believe no one loves her, and she sort of understands that she is different from other cats (her deformed legs). This kit will not want to speak to anyone or even make eye contact. She is afraid of being judge and this causes her to not want to socialize very much with her adoptive mother and siblings (in the future). Flamingkit will be considered a mute in her early years because she will communicate normally with nodding or shaking of the head, tail signs, or pointing with her front two paws. She will also have slight trust issues as a kit because her adoptive siblings will bully her when she thought she was being introduced to a nice, loving home (future). However, when Blazingstar starts to spend time with the young feline, Flamingkit realizes the world isn't as bad as she thinks. Therefore, she starts to form a bond with Blazingstar as an adoptive father (sort of) and a friend. She will then slowly come out of her shell and only begin to talk to Blazingstar and play with him. By this time, Flamingkit will be around or near apprentice age.

Apprentice- As a young apprentice, Flamingkit, now Flamingpaw, will start to become uneasy again as she enters another stage of her life. However, she is determined to show the world that she isn't a lost cause, so she begins to attempt to speak to other apprentices (excluding her adoptive litter mates). If her attempts to make friends goes well, then Flamingpaw will begin to hangout with her "friends". (I plan on having a short plot where she and her "friends" are playing and climbing trees and they make fun of her because she can't climb up the tree.) In that plot, Flamingpaw discovers she is stubborn and determined to be a "normal" cat. She will attempt to climb the tree but will fail. Her "friends" will leave her and she will be alone once again. However, in a training session with Blazingstar, she asks him to make her "normal" so she will be able to do all of the things the other apprentices can do. (Blazingstar will respond with whatever he wishes.) After a few moons, Flamingpaw will be around 10 moons by now and she will begin to open up again to other cats. By then, she will probably be able to do somethings with the training of Blazingstar that other clan members thought she could not do. As she was training those past few moons, Flamingpaw discovered she is a kind and unique individual, and she learns to accept her strange figure. She also begins to hangout with kits rather than other apprentices because she feels that when she was a kit, things were hard for her, so she tried to make as many kits lives as wonderful as she had hoped hers to be. However, she does tend to lash out sometimes either under pressure or at strange moments (I imagine Blazingstar will try to help her with this issue).

Warrior- Flamingpaw, now Flamingheart for her strong will, determination, and kind soul is now named a warrior. Through her ups and downs, she will come out with the following good personality traits: Kind, courageous, strong, independent, stubborn, empathetic, Loyal, forgiving and motherly.
However, she will also have some negative personality traits: Impatient, easily angered, and she will have difficulty holding her tongue. As she grows up, Flamingheart will learn to forgive her parents and her adoptive litter mates. She will also strive to make Blazingstar and the clan happy, but also following her own heart and mind in the process... She may also pick up some wisdom on the way.

Appearance:

PPD:

Questions:

Nope

Other:

Blazing (I will figure out an adoptive mother and litter for Flamingkit before Blazingstar and Flamingkit meet, so we could get farther with rp with them.

Plot Ideas?:

Flamingkit could be an abandoned kitty-pet. When she was born both of her back legs were deformed and folded inwards due to bone deformity. Therefore, when her birth parents saw her strange figure, they disowned her. Flamingkits father wanted her to be taken out of the house. However, her mother didn't have the heart to "take care" of Flamingkit, so she went into Windclan Territory because she knew of the clan that lived there. Her mother had hoped her daughter would be taken in by the clan. (Flamingkits mother took her into the forest at 2 moons...) Blazingstar could soon after find Flamingkit on a patrol or walk or something like that. He could then bring her back to Windclan camp and put her with an adoptive Queen. (Flamingkit was not given a name by her parents, so then either the adoptive mother or Blazingstar could name the no name kit Flamingkit.) Flamingkit at the time will be a mute because she is so shy and scared of the world. However, one day while Blazingstar and Flamingkit were hanging out she would begin to speak a little. Flamingkit would also begin to play a bit after she and Blazingstar spend some time together because she realizes she is loved here no matter what she looks like. (For her bullying, I plan on her adoptive litter to push her out of the group and bulky her. I will work this out.) After Flamingkit begins to talk and play (mostly only with or around Blazingstar) Blazingstar could see her uniqueness and potential even if she can't use her back legs. Flamingkit and Blazingstar will form a strong bond by the time Flamingkit is made Blazingstars apprentice. Blazingstar could then teach Flamingkit how to be a true warrior and defend herself despite her deformity. (Then we can role on from there.)

Why would they be good for this?:

I believe that everyone should be given a chance no matter what. In my own personal life, I have not been given fair chances or been treated fairly due to my shyness and the way I act/think (some people think I'm weird). Therefore, I created Flamingkit because I think if you have enough drive and a big enough heart and put your mind to whatever you want, you can get it done. I also feel like Flamingkit deserves a second chance like so many other cats, I think that she can be a true inspiration to other felines who have gone through just slightly what Flamingkit had went though, and to see her come in as a shy mute kit and come out as a well trained warrior would be like a miracle. Plus I believe Flamingkit has enough heart and determination to work hard to be something that her parents thought she couldn't be... to prove the world she is more than just a cripple.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; July 31st, 2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Form Without Site;
Name: Gabby currently, will become Pheasentkit after joining clan
Gender/Prefixes: she-kit, she, her
Current Home: City streets
Personality: Gabby is a little shy and has low self-esteem. Gabby is always questioning her existance. She feels like everyone would laugh at her purely for being herself. However, if she really wants something she will defy her personality and force herself to be brave.
After she becomes Pheasentkit she will be jumpy and cower in every corner she sees scared of being bullied worse.
As an apprentice she'll start being jumpy, but with the help of Blazing will toughen up.
As a warrior she'll be a friendly and energetic cat who loves spending time with friends.
Appearance: She is a grey kitten who is quite scrawny, quite obviously malnourished. Her eyes are a greyish-green. She has dull claws and a stumpy tail.
PPD: 5.35 last i checked a few days ago it goes up and down by two-three decimal points every day
Questions: Noop!
Other: Blazing
Plot Ideas?: Gabby could have run off in hopes of finding a better home and Blazing sees her scrawny form shaking at the border and takes her to Windclan. In Windclan Blazing sees her being bullied by a warrior for being an outsider and yells at the warrior and later catches more apprentices and kits bullying her and starts protecting her throughout kithood.
Why would they be good for this?: This would help Pheasentkit feel as if she matters for the first time in there life and feel pride for Windclan. Pheasentkit would push herself to become better and to believe in herself and would learn to do as Blazingstar did and help another desperate apprentice like she will be. She would drive herself to be better and make others better and make Windclan a better place, like it isn't already though lol!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 31st, 2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:17 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Name:
Softkit | Softpaw | Soft- (breeze or heather)

Gender/Prefixes:
Female; She, her (Transgender; Born male)

Current Home:
Windclan

Personality:
| Martyr | Passionate | Easily-Angered | Out-spoken | Sensitive | Reckless | Secretive |

Softkit is not a shy kit. They are incredibly outspoken and head strong in their opinion and beliefs, perhaps why they're a target for bullying. It's easy to rile this kit up, whether by picking on others or picking on them. Softkit acts like a martyr and if they could, they would redirect any negativity onto them because they know they can handle it. Despite this, they still need people to lean on and really, they take this negativity in a very unhealthy way. Soft is prone to starting fights and causing trouble due to this sensitivity. This causes them to be reckless and generally uncaring about them self. They also tend to internalize their feelings and push people away when they get too close. Softkit is transgender, although they feel embarrassed by it and believes they are not normal. Due to this, they will act hyper-masculine up until they tell someone how they feel.

Appearance:
Ref
Fawn Somali;
Softkit is a very feminine appearing kit with a long, feathery, sandy colored pelt and pink nose. They have a faded white chest, belly, and tail with few darker yellow tabby-like markings. They are an average sized cat, healthy and a decent weight, but overall very lithe and lanky. Softkit has deep golden eyes with flecks of amber.

PPD:
1.51 B)

Questions:
N/A

Other:
Blazing o; This could be a chance to roleplay (finally gosh) with each other instead of having 5000 ideas and never doing them - so the commitment of mentor/apprentice will be good o:. I currently don't have any family set up for her, but I'm working on getting some right now (^^) Softkit now meets the family requirements!

Plot Ideas?:
-Soft has one cat that they absolutely cannot stand and gets into a fight with them, Blazing could interfere with their fight?
-Soft is going to go by their sex up until a few moons into apprenticeship, so Blazing would know Soft as male. Blazing could possibly notice that Soft is having difficultly and pushing them self too hard and decides to sit down and talk to them. Could be some spicy drama and soft admits that they wish they were female and that they aren't normal, could be some good bonding sessions

Why would they be good for this?:
Soft, unlike their name, is not a soft cat. They're very out spoken, stubborn, and overall a very annoying cat. Not necessarily because they're a pest, but because of their Martyr-like personality. Softkit will prove to be a challenge for Blazingstar, but the two could possibly form a very strong bond. Softkit will not automatically respect Blazing for his rank, but may feel embarrassed if scolded or feel as if they receive too much attention for being his apprentice. Having someone who outwardly appears stable, friendly, open-minded as a mentor will greatly help Softpaw blossom into a strong warrior, in mind and body. Perhaps Blazing could pull Soft away from their "Martyr" trait and teach her to take care of herself as well.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; August 3rd, 2017 at 02:51 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@suspiciousmindz
Question, do they have to be a kit or can I age them down?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 31st, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
@suspiciousmindz
Question, do they have to be a kit or can I age them down?
Age them down? Meaning?
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:55 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Age them down? Meaning?

Well, Chivepaw is already an apprentice.
And he doesn't have much relations that can't wait.
The requirements are kitten and right now he's an apprentice so aging him down would mean returning to the proper age.

François Lelord

Old July 31st, 2017, 08:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Well, Chivepaw is already an apprentice.
And he doesn't have much relations that can't wait.
The requirements are kitten and right now he's an apprentice so aging him down would mean returning to the proper age.
Technically, they're your character so you can do what you wish with them. I don't care whether they were pre-existing or new and all that jazz, it's your application, do what you wish with it and who with!
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:02 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Technically, they're your character so you can do what you wish with them. I don't care whether they were pre-existing or new and all that jazz, it's your application, do what you wish with it and who with!

Oh alright just checking in case!

François Lelord