Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default ShadowClan Evacuation

Goldeneye was panting as he ran. This flooding was not expected! He was aching and covered with mud. He thought the clan would be safe! The deputy had clearly been wrong. He wanted to stop and breathe, as his lungs were screaming for him to stop, but he couldn't. They needed to get to high ground, and find shelter, as soon as possible. He didn't want to stay with Riverclan, but that may be the clan's only chance of survival.

How had this gone so wrong? Oh yeah...the storm. They should have waited for a calmer one, then Halestar could be here to help, and Golden wouldn't feel so alone. When it came to skirmishes like the ones you had at borders, he was fine, but commanding the whole clan during a flood? I guess that's what leaders have to deal with, he thought to himself, trying to shake some of the water out of his clumped fur, not succeeding at all, as more rain just turned it back into a mess.

"Shadowclan!" The deputy called out, trying to sound strong, but there was desperation oozing from the one word. As much as may have wanted to hide it, he was terrified. One kit had already died from the flood, and, as much as he didn't want to lose more, he knew it was going to happen. That didn't mean he wasn't going to try and prevent that. "Try to get to higher land!" he mewed, looking for anything that was not submerged in water. "Just as long as it isn't a tree!" he added quickly, his head darting back and forth for any acts that may need help

Last edited by Fawn; July 26th, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

[Open]
Daypaw peaked out of their den. They knew there was heavy storming lately but...not this. Nothing compared to this. Their first instint was Starclan, to blame them. But they pushed their pettiness aside and looked around camp. Mud, water, every where. Dens were going to be destroyed, and Shadowclan along with them if they didnt reach high ground. They were new to this whole medcat world, they had to put their clan first above all. They turned to their den. There were patients in there that couldnt move by themselves, to weak to get up and get help. Where was Halestar? All the enby saw was Goldeneye rushing to get them to higher ground. "I need help to get my pateints to higher ground!" Daypaw shouted to the air. Anybody. thats all they needed. Right now they didnt care that their life could be in danger, but wanted the cats inside their den out as soon as possible.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:47 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Echoskip was covered in mud and branches, her pelt soaked. The cat was looking around with worry, unable to locate the two most important cats in her life- Tempestjay and Moonsplash. Her chest was heaving, gulping in breaths of air as she tried to calm her racing heart. What if Moonsplash was trapped? The expecting molly felt helpless, standing at the highest point she could reach with her large belly. "Tempestjay? Moonsplash?" She called out, her paws slipping upon the rain-soaked rock she was perched on. Unsheathing her claws in hopes it would help her keep her balance, Echoskip flicked her ears back in worry. Where were her parents? Her brothers and sisters? Some of them were at the Gathering, hopefully safe from this terrible weather, but what about the others? The black and gray Maine Coon lifted a paw with shock as the water began to flow over the stone. Had she not reached high enough ground? Panic flashed through Echoskip's eyes, the molly trembling as she gripped onto the rock with the best of her ability. A huge burst of wind sent a wave of rain onto her, nearly knocking her off the rock.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; July 26th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:48 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Nightkit followed the deputy up the hill. She had lost her mother but she needed to be safe. She sighed at the thought of her mother but she had to stay focused on getting to high land. She focused on getting to safety as she looked back at the camp. I hope this flood will end soon. Nightkit thought as she continued to walk.
[open]
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Open]
Daypaw peaked out of their den. They knew there was heavy storming lately but...not this. Nothing compared to this. Their first instint was Starclan, to blame them. But they pushed their pettiness aside and looked around camp. Mud, water, every where. Dens were going to be destroyed, and Shadowclan along with them if they didnt reach high ground. They were new to this whole medcat world, they had to put their clan first above all. They turned to their den. There were patients in there that couldnt move by themselves, to weak to get up and get help. Where was Halestar? All the enby saw was Goldeneye rushing to get them to higher ground. "I need help to get my pateints to higher ground!" Daypaw shouted to the air. Anybody. thats all they needed. Right now they didnt care that their life could be in danger, but wanted the cats inside their den out as soon as possible.
Ebonymist rushed over. "Here, Daypaw!" She called out, making her way over to the medicine cat as carefully, but swiftly as she could. "Who's first on the list?" She asked, ducking into the den and looking around frantically. She didn't know which cats were too fragile to move, or which ones needed help the most.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Redfeather ran fast as he could his fur was soaked by the water he did not look back ' I hope inkjoy and nightsky are alright! ' he thought as he jumped over rocks and branches as fast as he could go join the others.' Fox dung this is not my day! ' the tom thought and hissed

The tom jumped up a few rocks and then a few more and stood on top of a boulder . Redfeather shook his fur and licked his paw then looked down at the rising water . ' where are inkjoy and nightsky I know I'm not good at caring but at least let them be safe! ' he thought and sat down staying alert.

Last edited by Leucos; July 26th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Bumbledawn slowly emerged from his den. "What the!" He hissed at the deep flooding. He hated water, why did this have to happen! He dipped his paw in the water and let his body go in. He shivered, the water submerging him. His long, messy fur went everywhere. Great, just great! It tried his best to move towards higher land, but it was quite a challenge.
(Open!)
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Spiderlegs perked her ears at the deputy and his command. She licked her lips as she took one last bite of her vole. The black colored female knew she would be slightly slower than the other cats due to her back right leg being lame. The warrior had been born with it, and she used to think it would slow her down in life, but not anymore. As she was thinking, the she cat peered around the camp to see if there were any other felines in need of help. Spiderlegs rose up and began to drag herself to the near by nursery in order to help take kits. She looked in with her greenish grey eyes and mewed a, "hello? Does anyone need help escaping?" Granted, it was a kinda strange question and a bit dark one at that, but that was what they were doing... escaping from the dangerous waters that were to soon engulf the camp. She took a deep breath and exhaled wondering if she would be the only one helping the kits and queens.
@Constellation

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; July 26th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Open]
Slatestone came running out of the warrior's den, his tabby fur already soaked and coated with mud after only a few steps through the rising water. His heart beat frantically around his chest, and all of his instincts screamed at him to just run and save himself from drowning. I don't know how to swim! I'll drown if the water gets any higher! However, that was true to every other cat in ShadowClan. Quickly, Daypaw's shout caught his attention, and he forcedhimself to shake his selfishness away. I need to help my clanmates, that's the right thing to do! It took a few moments, but the young tom waded through the muddiness in order to make it over to the medicine cat den. "I'll help," He offered, stopping in front of the smaller cat. The tom pushed away the fact that this cat was non-binary, even though that was a thing his family was supposed to shun - in his eyes, that wasn't important right now.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

[Open]
Redfoot squeaked in terror as she was forcing her small body across camp before promptly stopping herself.
You idiot! You should be helping every cat to evacuate!
Following her thoughts, though her lungs burning, she quickly dragged herself back into the mess of cats that was the middle of camp, breath violently heaving. Her nervousness and extreme emotions was causing her legs to wobble with worry, but she forced herself to the best of her ability to stand up strongly. Blinking through the storm, she scanned the waves of pelts, looking for any cats in need of help, ready to spring forward at the call of her name
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Closed Thread