Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 07:05 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 07:03 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:52 PM

Old September 25th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

Old September 26th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

| @Charmer @SilverNight @~Warriorsfan101~ @Empress Of Evil |
{I hope everyone's okay with my starter~ ^^ }
Owlflame's large form lumbered through the Skyclan territory, her fur disorganized and unkempt. Grooming had, since the battle, become difficult and a physical pain for her, the deep cuts on her back still sore and unhealed. She 'soldiered' on though, doing her best to keep her pain unnoticed, though she was finding that task fairly difficult when even slight movement sent searing pain down her spine. She trudged on, an intimidating sense of angry confidence about her. She was mainly angry with herself more than anyone, a deep regret for having fought in the previous battle looming over her like a storm cloud. She felt terrible; she'd helped drive an innocent clan out of their home, and for what? Glory? If this is what glory is meant to feel like, I intend to stay well away from it. She snapped internally, a small hiss escaping her as she continued on through the thick bramble of the territory. She seemed unworried about keeping herself quiet, confident nobody would find them so deep within the large area of land - not to mention, the new scent of Riverclan mingled in the air, making the territory smell eerily unfamiliar. Owlflame's marigold eyes stood out in grave contrast to the dimmed lighting of her surroundings, the shadows allowing them to appear as if they were glowing. She was in close range of the designated meeting spot, a small amount of worry dwindling deep within her. It was a tiny amount, and yet it was still enough to make Owlflame question herself once more.

The battle scene played out in her head once more, the venomous looks from Riverclanner's sending a sickening chill down the Maine Coon's spine. She had come to learn her opponent's name: Dolphinsplash. Such a pretty and elegant name, completely juxtaposed by the aggression displayed by the pale Riverclan warrior. Owlflame knew her reaction was completely justified, and this made her feel even worse. The knowledge that she lost the fight, standing here only thanks to the help of Dawnfrost, made no difference to the immense guilt swirling around within her. This meeting was Owlflame's attempt at making up for foolish actions, and it was a chance for her to truly understand where her loyalties lied. Right now she was certain they weren't with Grousestar, but Auroraflame and Shinefang seemed much more trustworthy. They were not as war-hungry as Grousestar, and Owlflame was comforted in the knowledge that she saw eye-to-eye with them. She knew Dawnfrost agreed with the peacemaker meetings, and it was the main reason she was so eager to come; she was happy to support peace, but the meetings had seemed a little overbearing at first glance. The knowledge that Dawnfrost would be there comforted her a great deal. Owlflame was growing more attached to the elegant Bengal than she cared to admit, and she was having to constantly remind herself she was here for everyone. Not just Dawnfrost. Upon finally reaching the meeting place, the large maine coon inspected the forest around her with inquisitive marigold eyes. Certain she was in the right spot, the large feline lowered herself down slowly - careful not to move her shoulders too much. Letting out a content sigh, she adjusted herself so she was comfy. She had arrived a little early, it would seem, but she was more than happy to wait for the other's to arrive. She allowed herself to daydream a little bit, eyes gazing off into nothingness almost humorously as she awaited the arrival of another member of the meeting.

Last edited by North; September 26th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
Old September 26th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Oakheart lumbered through the forset looking for the other cats. (Sorry this is short but I broke my right wrist,the wrist I use to write)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 26th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
{I hope everyone's okay with my starter~ ^^ }
Owlflame's large form lumbered through the Skyclan territory, her fur disorganized and unkempt. Grooming had, since the battle, become difficult and a physical pain for her, the deep cuts on her back still sore and unhealed. She 'soldiered' on though, doing her best to keep her pain unnoticed, though she was finding that task fairly difficult when even slight movement sent searing pain down her spine. She trudged on, an intimidating sense of angry confidence about her. She was mainly angry with herself more than anyone, a deep regret for having fought in the previous battle looming over her like a storm cloud. She felt terrible; she'd helped drive an innocent clan out of their home, and for what? Glory? If this is what glory is meant to feel like, I intend to stay well away from it. She snapped internally, a small hiss escaping her as she continued on through the thick bramble of the territory. She seemed unworried about keeping herself quiet, confident nobody would find them so deep within the large area of land - not to mention, the new scent of Riverclan mingled in the air, making the territory smell eerily unfamiliar. Owlflame's marigold eyes stood out in grave contrast to the dimmed lighting of her surroundings, the shadows allowing them to appear as if they were glowing. She was in close range of the designated meeting spot, a small amount of worry dwindling deep within her. It was a tiny amount, and yet it was still enough to make Owlflame question herself once more.

The battle scene played out in her head once more, the venomous looks from Riverclanner's sending a sickening chill down the Maine Coon's spine. She had come to learn her opponent's name: Dolphinsplash. Such a pretty and elegant name, completely juxtaposed by the aggression displayed by the pale Riverclan warrior. Owlflame knew her reaction was completely justified, and this made her feel even worse. The knowledge that she lost the fight, standing here only thanks to the help of Dawnfrost, made no difference to the immense guilt swirling around within her. This meeting was Owlflame's attempt at making up for foolish actions, and it was a chance for her to truly understand where her loyalties lied. Right now she was certain they weren't with Grousestar, but Auroraflame and Shinefang seemed much more trustworthy. They were not as war-hungry as Grousestar, and Owlflame was comforted in the knowledge that she saw eye-to-eye with them. She knew Dawnfrost agreed with the peacemaker meetings, and it was the main reason she was so eager to come; she was happy to support peace, but the meetings had seemed a little overbearing at first glance. The knowledge that Dawnfrost would be there comforted her a great deal. Owlflame was growing more attached to the elegant Bengal than she cared to admit, and she was having to constantly remind herself she was here for everyone. Not just Dawnfrost. Upon finally reaching the meeting place, the large maine coon inspected the forest around her with inquisitive marigold eyes. Certain she was in the right spot, the large feline lowered herself down slowly - careful not to move her shoulders too much. Letting out a content sigh, she adjusted herself so she was comfy. She had arrived a little early, it would seem, but she was more than happy to wait for the other's to arrive. She allowed herself to daydream a little bit, eyes gazing off into nothingness almost humorously as she awaited the arrival of another member of the meeting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Oakheart lumbered through the forset looking for the other cats. (Sorry this is short but I broke my right wrist,the wrist I use to write)
@Empress Of Evil

Today he had needed two poppy seeds to haul himself out of the clearing and into the territory. Briefly, the medicine cat wondered how long it would take before that no longer worked either. He moved to the meeting area in a tired haze. It dulled his senses, but it dulled his pain too, which had started to get worse in the mornings and cooler nights of leaf-fall. Leafbare would be here soon. Then the pain, worse than it was last year, no doubt. But before that, there was something to be done, there was a war to stop. Over the last few days, Auroraflame and himself had found a few, honorable cats and extended this chance to them: the chance to take a stand for peace. There were already two cats waiting there when he arrived. He recognized both, but the sight of Owlflame made him freeze for an instant. The cat was still, but there were fresh marks on her body. He's seen a fair number of warriors after the battle and he knew none of them had been her. With a guttural growl, he trounced over to her and inspected her wounds. They didn't look bad but painful for sure. As he walked away, he shot a glance at her. "Come to my den when we're done," he ordered. Then the old tom found a smooth patch of earth to rest on, gritting his teeth as his joints ached with the effort of stretching out.

Old September 27th, 2018, 12:40 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~ | @Empress Of Evil | @Charmer | @~Warriorsfan101~

A million different thoughts were haunting Dawnfrost's mind since the battle. Her heart pounded as if the war were still going on, and the horrible fight between her and that RiverClanner never left her memory. If there was anything more she feared in this cruel world, it was pain. Physically real pain. And while she did get physically hurt in battle, the thought of RiverClan's pain is what hurt her the most. They were driven out of their own home and Dawnfrost helped. She hated being apart of something so horrid, so wrong, so disgusting. Fighting lead to nowhere in her opinion. All it did was lead to more problems. The day Auroraflame asked her to meet as a Peacemaker was the first sign of hope she witnessed since the war. The fact that there were others like her who agreed this whole thing was stupid comforted Dawnfrost - especially hearing Owlflame was apart of it. A headache crept its way into her skull at the thought of her name. Seeing such a good cat like her in pain was unacceptable, for she deserved everything but a war. Part of her was surprised how confident she was around Owlflame, especially in her worst environment. She'd grown fond of the silvery feline, thinking more and more of her every day. She almost felt guilty for thinking of her so much at such a horrible time. Should she be more focused on the situation at hand? Dawnfrost sighed, shaking her headache away. Everything felt so overwhelming lately. It was unlike her to be so perplexed and sick.

When Dawnfrost finally reached the location, she was surprised to see most of the party already here. Her blue gaze rested at the sight of Owlflame as she instinctively padded toward her. “Good evening, my dear.” She purred, returning to her lively and sarcastic self. “Fancy seeing you here.” Dawnfrost took a seat beside the large silvery she-cat, curling her tail politely over her paws. She dipped her head toward the other two felines, remembering her manners. Shinefang seemed concerned about Owlflame's injury, and she couldn't blame him. Dawnfrost tried not to look at her friend's wound, feeling sick at the sight of it. It wasn't fair she got hurt. Dawnfrost felt she should be the one with the terrible injury, but no, all she got was a lousy ripped ear. Irritation burned in Dawnfrost's chest, slightly puffing out her umber fur. She calmly groomed her chest, trying to hide how uneasy she was. The bengal she-cat quickly scanned the familiar territory. Her ears dropped slightly at the thought of getting caught. These meetings were in secrecy, after all. If Grousestar found out it could mean bad news for everyone. Stress managed to return her headache, but the SkyClan warrior tried her best to ignore it and keep her natural elegance.

Last edited by Doom; September 27th, 2018 at 12:53 AM.
Old September 27th, 2018, 07:48 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@~Northern_Lights~ @~Warriorsfan101~ @Charmer @SilverNight

The deputy padded to the meeting area as quietly as she could. Even though RiverClan had moved into the territory only very recently, the fishy scent had already wafted into SkyClan's territory and it made the deputy's fur rise. Her face held a cold expression and her eyes were dark with thought. She didn't like having neighbours again. The Dusk Syndicate had been very bothersome and Auroraflame wasn't sure if she wanted another group next to them again. Not only was Auroraflame concerned about what having another group so close could do (even if they were rather weakened) but she knew that RiverClan just didn't belong there. It was wrong, they had been gifted with their territory and they shouldn't have to be forced out of their home. It was wrong of WindClan, ShadowClan and SkyClan to drive them out for no reason other than pettiness and fear of a prophecy which perhaps had been interpreted incorrectly.

The deputy wasn't surprised to see that she was last to arrive. She had definitely been pushing it for time. Auroraflame had planned this out carefully. She had made sure that no patrols or cats would coming wandering too close while they were meeting and she had picked out a good, secretive location. Into the small clearing she went, and she dipped her head in greeting as she stiffly sat down beside Shinefang. The deputy winced a little. The she-cat had gained a few large scratches from the battle against a RiverClan warrior, although she hadn't gotten them without drawing blood either. It had been an even fight, both warriors equally skilled and both just as fierce. Now she would have to put up with the pain for a couple of days, but she couldn't stop. Oh no, there was so much that had to be done.

"You all know why you're here. Shinefang and I have selected you to join us in...in a rebellion," she said solemnly, and in what was almost a pained manner. Actually, she was hurting. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. She didn't want to go against her leader. She knew that he didn't deserve that and she didn't want to break the bond that they had, but she knew that she had to for the greater good of SkyClan. "I have just a few simple requests before we begin. One, that you do not go betraying us and carefully share information of our meetings. You are free to invite more cats into our....group of sorts, although think carefully about who you're asking. And don't act too suspicious," she said, eyeing each warrior and the medicine cat firmly. She hoped that they would understand how serious she was. She knew that these cats were trustworthy, else she wouldn't have picked them, but even so it was of her nature to be extra cautious. "Two, give me your opinions. Even the craziest ideas could bring us peace. And three, be ready to fight. Be prepared to fight your own kin if it comes to that," she said softly. "I want to avoid more battles, but I know that the battles haven't finished yet. It's inevitable that we'll have another battle, but the sides we stand on may change. I just wanted to let you know that maybe not all clanmates will agree with us, and if you don't want to risk your bonds with your clanmates, leave now before it is too late." Auroraflame knew that they would fight eventually. The pessimistic part of her mind, which was actually a rather large part of her mind was just telling her that they would fight again, and it would be more painful than the last battle.

She gave each cat a moment to respond before she continued. "Now that that's sorted, I want to know what ideas you have to get peace for all the clans again. I want to know your plans for ways to get out of this mess. I have a couple, but unfortunately most of them end in at least a little violence so if anyone has a peaceful option, we're all ears." She almost smiled a little as she reminded herself of her own ideas. The war was changing her. She was becoming darker and more cunning than before. Although Grousestar had taught her peace, he was starting to change that mindset, and it seemed that she was too. The end goal was still peace, but now she was prepared to fight for it.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 27th, 2018 at 07:48 AM.
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@~Northern_Lights~ @~Warriorsfan101~ @Charmer @SilverNight

The deputy padded to the meeting area as quietly as she could. Even though RiverClan had moved into the territory only very recently, the fishy scent had already wafted into SkyClan's territory and it made the deputy's fur rise. Her face held a cold expression and her eyes were dark with thought. She didn't like having neighbours again. The Dusk Syndicate had been very bothersome and Auroraflame wasn't sure if she wanted another group next to them again. Not only was Auroraflame concerned about what having another group so close could do (even if they were rather weakened) but she knew that RiverClan just didn't belong there. It was wrong, they had been gifted with their territory and they shouldn't have to be forced out of their home. It was wrong of WindClan, ShadowClan and SkyClan to drive them out for no reason other than pettiness and fear of a prophecy which perhaps had been interpreted incorrectly.

The deputy wasn't surprised to see that she was last to arrive. She had definitely been pushing it for time. Auroraflame had planned this out carefully. She had made sure that no patrols or cats would coming wandering too close while they were meeting and she had picked out a good, secretive location. Into the small clearing she went, and she dipped her head in greeting as she stiffly sat down beside Shinefang. The deputy winced a little. The she-cat had gained a few large scratches from the battle against a RiverClan warrior, although she hadn't gotten them without drawing blood either. It had been an even fight, both warriors equally skilled and both just as fierce. Now she would have to put up with the pain for a couple of days, but she couldn't stop. Oh no, there was so much that had to be done.

"You all know why you're here. Shinefang and I have selected you to join us in...in a rebellion," she said solemnly, and in what was almost a pained manner. Actually, she was hurting. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. She didn't want to go against her leader. She knew that he didn't deserve that and she didn't want to break the bond that they had, but she knew that she had to for the greater good of SkyClan. "I have just a few simple requests before we begin. One, that you do not go betraying us and carefully share information of our meetings. You are free to invite more cats into our....group of sorts, although think carefully about who you're asking. And don't act too suspicious," she said, eyeing each warrior and the medicine cat firmly. She hoped that they would understand how serious she was. She knew that these cats were trustworthy, else she wouldn't have picked them, but even so it was of her nature to be extra cautious. "Two, give me your opinions. Even the craziest ideas could bring us peace. And three, be ready to fight. Be prepared to fight your own kin if it comes to that," she said softly. "I want to avoid more battles, but I know that the battles haven't finished yet. It's inevitable that we'll have another battle, but the sides we stand on may change. I just wanted to let you know that maybe not all clanmates will agree with us, and if you don't want to risk your bonds with your clanmates, leave now before it is too late." Auroraflame knew that they would fight eventually. The pessimistic part of her mind, which was actually a rather large part of her mind was just telling her that they would fight again, and it would be more painful than the last battle.

She gave each cat a moment to respond before she continued. "Now that that's sorted, I want to know what ideas you have to get peace for all the clans again. I want to know your plans for ways to get out of this mess. I have a couple, but unfortunately most of them end in at least a little violence so if anyone has a peaceful option, we're all ears." She almost smiled a little as she reminded herself of her own ideas. The war was changing her. She was becoming darker and more cunning than before. Although Grousestar had taught her peace, he was starting to change that mindset, and it seemed that she was too. The end goal was still peace, but now she was prepared to fight for it.
“Well,” The tom meowed “What if we took small groups of cats and try to convince them to have peace and have it remain that way?” He meowed looking at the cats around him. “What do you all think?” He questioned his eyes looking from one cat to the next and so forth.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 28th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

[Apologies on the small wait! <3]
The silvery feline remained alone for only a few moments, her peaceful session of thought interrupted by the arrival of Oakheart. She cast a small nod in the direction of the tom but paid him no amiable smile; she barely knew the russet tom, having only seen him around camp a few times. "Oakheart," She greeted, as if to break the awkward silence that suddenly became eerily noticeable. Her marigold gaze avoided him, navigating the clearing with no particular intent in mind, searching the deep green leaves for something of interest. Luckily enough for her, Shinefang made an appearance soon after Oakheart, the older tom padding into the clearing with a certain aura of intimidation Owlflame couldn't quite explain. She'd always had a certain fear of the medicine cat's den, and consequentially, as he was the medicine cat, Shinefang. The silvery Maine coon almost flinched as he made his way over to her, a small growl escaping him; she supposed it was her own fault having not gone to see him about her wounds in the first place. Shifting awkwardly, the muscular feline allowed the medicine cat to investigate her wounds for a moment, a small sigh of relief escaping her as he finally ceased and moved away. She gave him a small nod but secretly knew she'd probably end up not visiting him - she'd try her best to avoid it, anyway. She glanced up at Oakheart, as if inspecting his reaction to the aforementioned situation. He seemed unbothered by it, and Owlflame tried to be the same way. She wasn't entirely sure why she hated the medicine cat den so much, but she could only guess it had something to do with her stubborn sense of ego refusing to let her show any weakness. It was silly, really, and she knew that - but she just couldn't move on from such a toxic trait. Shifting her weight about awkwardly, Owlflame allowed her thoughts to drift once more - though this time they more central to the situation at hand. She tried to come up with some sort of ideas in regards to how they could sort this mess out, but nothing of use came to mind. Hopefully once we all start discussing I'll be able to think of something She hoped, raking her unsheathed claws through the soft soil beneath her absentmindedly.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted, her daffodil gaze snapping upwards in the direction of the latest arrival to the group. "Dawnfrost," She exclaimed, almost instinctively, a flirtatious smile lighting up her snowy features. "I was wondering when the prettiest she-cat in all the clans was going to arrive. You're lucky your looks make up for your tardiness," She flouted, nudging Dawnfrost's side playfully - the pain that escaped her seemingly more bearable than before. Owlflame wouldn't be surprised if just having Dawnfrost at her side had numbed the pain of her back; the magnificent bengal had an almost magical effect on the silvery feline. She couldn't understand what it was, but Owlflame was certain that Dawnfrost was special. She had never quite bonded with someone the way she had bonded with Dawnfrost. It clearly meant something. Returning her attention to both Oakheart and Shinefang, she let a small hum escape her; "Do either of you know when Auroraflame will be-" Her inquiry was cut off by the ironic entrance of the deputy herself, a thoughtful haze engulfing her expression. It made her seem cold, but Owlflame could understand why. She could only imagine how stressed the deputy was at the moment, and Owlflame couldn't help but feel pity for her. Grousestar shouldn't have acted in such a way that would leave his deputy to pick up everything on her own - one could argue she had Shinefang, but his duties didn't concern the maintenance of the entire clan so it was just as cruel and unfair on him as it was on her. But the brawny she-cat supposed pity wasn't what Auroraflame was, she was looking for ideas. Her marigold eyes watched the deputy curiously, listening to her assert her rules regarding the meetings. They were all typical things that Owlflame planned to do anyway, but she still listened respectfully. Auroraflame was her clan's deputy, after all.

Owlflame remained quiet, pondering an idea worthy of voicing aloud to the group. "Is that not what these meetings are already for? To convince a group of cats to work in favor of peace?" She contradicted Oakheart, trying her best not to sound too harsh with her words - a bad habit of hers. She glanced at Dawnfrost, curious to see what her friend thought of the situation. When no one else spoke up, Owlflame took the opportunity to at least act like she knew what she was talking about; "I mean, with enough cats in favor of peace, Grousestar, and all the other leaders, will have to do something? Surely if we create enough of a threat, they'll be forced to do something?" Her idea had some method behind it, but it was rather easy to wonder if the leaders truly would be affected by the thought of another fight, given the way they had acted in recent days. It was easier said than done to round up a large enough group of cats to truly pose a threat to the cats in support of the decision to drive out Riverclan. The silvery maine coon glanced around the group with anxious marigold eyes, hoping her thoughts had not been foolish.
Old September 28th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
[Apologies on the small wait! <3]
The silvery feline remained alone for only a few moments, her peaceful session of thought interrupted by the arrival of Oakheart. She cast a small nod in the direction of the tom but paid him no amiable smile; she barely knew the russet tom, having only seen him around camp a few times. "Oakheart," She greeted, as if to break the awkward silence that suddenly became eerily noticeable. Her marigold gaze avoided him, navigating the clearing with no particular intent in mind, searching the deep green leaves for something of interest. Luckily enough for her, Shinefang made an appearance soon after Oakheart, the older tom padding into the clearing with a certain aura of intimidation Owlflame couldn't quite explain. She'd always had a certain fear of the medicine cat's den, and consequentially, as he was the medicine cat, Shinefang. The silvery Maine coon almost flinched as he made his way over to her, a small growl escaping him; she supposed it was her own fault having not gone to see him about her wounds in the first place. Shifting awkwardly, the muscular feline allowed the medicine cat to investigate her wounds for a moment, a small sigh of relief escaping her as he finally ceased and moved away. She gave him a small nod but secretly knew she'd probably end up not visiting him - she'd try her best to avoid it, anyway. She glanced up at Oakheart, as if inspecting his reaction to the aforementioned situation. He seemed unbothered by it, and Owlflame tried to be the same way. She wasn't entirely sure why she hated the medicine cat den so much, but she could only guess it had something to do with her stubborn sense of ego refusing to let her show any weakness. It was silly, really, and she knew that - but she just couldn't move on from such a toxic trait. Shifting her weight about awkwardly, Owlflame allowed her thoughts to drift once more - though this time they more central to the situation at hand. She tried to come up with some sort of ideas in regards to how they could sort this mess out, but nothing of use came to mind. Hopefully once we all start discussing I'll be able to think of something She hoped, raking her unsheathed claws through the soft soil beneath her absentmindedly.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted, her daffodil gaze snapping upwards in the direction of the latest arrival to the group. "Dawnfrost," She exclaimed, almost instinctively, a flirtatious smile lighting up her snowy features. "I was wondering when the prettiest she-cat in all the clans was going to arrive. You're lucky your looks make up for your tardiness," She flouted, nudging Dawnfrost's side playfully - the pain that escaped her seemingly more bearable than before. Owlflame wouldn't be surprised if just having Dawnfrost at her side had numbed the pain of her back; the magnificent bengal had an almost magical effect on the silvery feline. She couldn't understand what it was, but Owlflame was certain that Dawnfrost was special. She had never quite bonded with someone the way she had bonded with Dawnfrost. It clearly meant something. Returning her attention to both Oakheart and Shinefang, she let a small hum escape her; "Do either of you know when Auroraflame will be-" Her inquiry was cut off by the ironic entrance of the deputy herself, a thoughtful haze engulfing her expression. It made her seem cold, but Owlflame could understand why. She could only imagine how stressed the deputy was at the moment, and Owlflame couldn't help but feel pity for her. Grousestar shouldn't have acted in such a way that would leave his deputy to pick up everything on her own - one could argue she had Shinefang, but his duties didn't concern the maintenance of the entire clan so it was just as cruel and unfair on him as it was on her. But the brawny she-cat supposed pity wasn't what Auroraflame was, she was looking for ideas. Her marigold eyes watched the deputy curiously, listening to her assert her rules regarding the meetings. They were all typical things that Owlflame planned to do anyway, but she still listened respectfully. Auroraflame was her clan's deputy, after all.

Owlflame remained quiet, pondering an idea worthy of voicing aloud to the group. "Is that not what these meetings are already for? To convince a group of cats to work in favor of peace?" She contradicted Oakheart, trying her best not to sound too harsh with her words - a bad habit of hers. She glanced at Dawnfrost, curious to see what her friend thought of the situation. When no one else spoke up, Owlflame took the opportunity to at least act like she knew what she was talking about; "I mean, with enough cats in favor of peace, Grousestar, and all the other leaders, will have to do something? Surely if we create enough of a threat, they'll be forced to do something?" Her idea had some method behind it, but it was rather easy to wonder if the leaders truly would be affected by the thought of another fight, given the way they had acted in recent days. It was easier said than done to round up a large enough group of cats to truly pose a threat to the cats in support of the decision to drive out Riverclan. The silvery maine coon glanced around the group with anxious marigold eyes, hoping her thoughts had not been foolish.
“Well I guess that is true..” he trailed off. “I just don’t want things to end in more war and then mire and more as the cycle continues killing off everyone of the cats one by one we will die from this war if we have more and more war and blood shed. That is just not any one of us’s idea universe...I just wish we didn’t have to meet at all and all the clans could get along or form one big clan all of us working toghter with the whole forest all one clan. It’ll just be a never ending cycle of death and destruction all of us dead killing each other. Just like that all of us gone.” He meowed nervously looking from one cat to the next.

Old September 29th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~ | @Empress Of Evil | @Charmer | @~Warriorsfsn101~

Dawnfrost rolled her eyes in amusement at Owflame’s comment, a loud purr rolling within her chest. It was expected to hear a reply like that from her, and while she wanted to start up one of their natural sarcastic conversations, Dawnfrost figured this was neither the time nor place. They’ll have plenty of time to bicker after the meeting. So, with a dismissing flick of her striped tail, Dawnfrost focused her attention on Auroraflame, who finally arrived as if on cue with Owlflame’s words. The energy of the clearing seemed to change the moment she entered, silencing any shifty movements and capturing the attention of everyone. The rules were immediately set as she began speaking, and Dawnfrost nodded along in acknowledgement and acceptance of these rules. There was nobody Dawnfrost would invite to these meetings other than the gorgeous silvery feline already sitting beside her. Her social circle was rather low, so there shouldn't be a problem with keeping these meetings on the downlow. As the deputy continued, Dawnfrost swallowed hard at the mention of fighting. She just got out of a fight and now she has to be prepared to for another one? Her eyes went pale as flashbacks from the war returned to her mind. Her tightening claws dug uncomfortably into the earth, but luckily her tail was curled over them to hide her discomfort. Of course she’d fight if she had to, and this time it may be for a better cause, but was more violence really the answer to all of this? They were called the peacemakers for a reason, right? When she thinks of peace, fighting certainly does not come to mind. Dawnfrost wanted to chime in first, but the tom across from her beat her to it.

She was disappointed in his feedback, for it was a little more on the obvious side, rather than an idea. Owlflame joined in after him, repeating her exact thoughts on Oakheart’s opinion. She stared at her for a moment, drawn to the assertiveness in her voice. It was the first time she’d heard her speak like that. Their previous conversations weren’t serious at all, so naturally, Dawnfrost was almost taken aback by it. She had to force herself out of the trance, blinking a few times to clear her thoughts. Figuring she should join in on the conversation, Danwfrost opened her white maw, ready to give her opinion, but when nothing came out, she froze. There was something she wanted to say, but for the time being, she forgot. No, no no...not now! Dawnfrost suddenly cursed under her breath while the others conversed. It was her forgetfulness again, back to play mischievous games on her. Her thick tail patted at the ground a few times as she tried to remember, but nothing came up. As Owlflame continued and shared her thoughts, fighting was brought up, and it all rushed back to her. “Oh!” She suddenly exclaimed, ears perked. Her pelt heated with embarrassment at how sudden and obvious her realization was. Clearing her throat nervously, Dawnfrost regained her elegance. “Pardon me, I just remembered something,” Once she was able to gather the attention of the group, she continued. “Well, does all of this really have to end in violence? Surely we’re all civilized enough to have a peaceful discussion about all of this?” The blank stares of all cats worsened the heat coming off her pelt. “I mean, we’re capable of having peaceful gatherings every full moon. Perhaps, if we gathered enough fellow peacemakers, we could all join forces and have a mature discussion...surely there’s more cats from other Clans seeking peace, too, right?” The umber begnal left her input there, intrigued and nervous to hear the responses of the other felines. Her idea was very bold, but Auroraflame did insist on hearing all ideas, even the crazy ones. Dawnfrost held her posture straight, almost forgetting the breathe as the silence lingered.

Last edited by Doom; September 29th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.