Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 04:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM

Old October 18th, 2017, 12:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Yeah, still...it wasn't fair." He laughed, racing behind her as they reached the trees. He leaped after the shecat, landing on a branch above her with finesse. He gripped the hard bark with his claws, fluffing his grey fur up because of the wind. "Race you to the top of the tree?" He asked, looking to Peachpaw with a grin. She won the footrace, time for him to beat her in climbing. "What do you say Peachpaw?'

( @Nighty )

[i'm so sorry but i couldn't stay around any longer. check my profile]

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Littlepaw waded through the river, reaching the border. He shook his fur, looking out across the WindClan/RiverClan border. "Crookedpaw.", he meowed, hoping the ginger she-cat was there.

Crookedpaw perked her ears, coming out of hiding from a bush. She limped over to the border. "Hello, Littlepaw..", the she-cat said. "I'm not surprised that you're here, actually.", Crookedpaw mewed. "I was hoping you would be here,", she said.

"Ah... I see." the RiverClan tom smiled. "I don't care what others say about you. You're the best cat anyone could ever ask for. You'll make a great warrior someday, strengthen your paw, and you'll be fine,"

"Thanks. I appreciate it." the WindClan she-cat replied.

"I better be going..," Littlepaw meowed, heading back over to the river. "I promised my father I'd be back soon."

"Okay. I understand." Crookedpaw sighed. "See next moon?"

"See you next moon." Littlepaw meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 11th, 2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:09 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

SmokePelt walked near the border, Sniffing the various scents. "Good, the border patrols haven't been joking around and not marking the borders..." He mumbled, Starting to turn back and head for camp, before he noticed a new scent, faint, although fresh. "Hm, there were no patrols scheduled to go out at this time...I Wonder who it is...." he mumbled to himself, creeping along after the scent. it took him a few moments to realize that the scent was faint because it belonged to a Kit, and a kit from his own clan. "What are you up to...." he wondered aloud, quietly following the kit.

(Bump @Hawkstar )
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
SmokePelt walked near the border, Sniffing the various scents. "Good, the border patrols haven't been joking around and not marking the borders..." He mumbled, Starting to turn back and head for camp, before he noticed a new scent, faint, although fresh. "Hm, there were no patrols scheduled to go out at this time...I Wonder who it is...." he mumbled to himself, creeping along after the scent. it took him a few moments to realize that the scent was faint because it belonged to a Kit, and a kit from his own clan. "What are you up to...." he wondered aloud, quietly following the kit.

(Bump @Hawkstar )
Fallenkit nose was just at the riverclan border she smelled the scent and it send some excitement up her spine. She put her left paw forward
" I'm gonna show those riverclan cats! I'm gonna be the best warrior! " she meowed as her paw slowly whent down across the scent marker

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 21st, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Fallenkit nose was just at the riverclan border she smelled the scent and it send some excitement up her spine. She put her left paw forward
" I'm gonna show those riverclan cats! I'm gonna be the best warrior! " she meowed as her paw slowly whent down across the scent marker
Smokepelt winced, hearing her. `Yep, that is a kit. A very, very Enthusiastic kit.` He thought, Before approaching. "And, How do you expect to do that? You...You do know that you just stepped Over the border, Right?" he asked, after looking at where she had placed her paw. in his mind, he remembered being a kit, and his dreams of being a warrior. `Heh, if only reality was as good as those day-dreams...` He thought, before returning focus back to the kit.

(Bump @Hawkstar )

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Smokepelt winced, hearing her. `Yep, that is a kit. A very, very Enthusiastic kit.` He thought, Before approaching. "And, How do you expect to do that? You...You do know that you just stepped Over the border, Right?" he asked, after looking at where she had placed her paw. in his mind, he remembered being a kit, and his dreams of being a warrior. `Heh, if only reality was as good as those day-dreams...` He thought, before returning focus back to the kit.

(Bump @Hawkstar )
Fallenkit squealed and leapt backwards the cream tabby kit looked at the warrior with her green eyes . Her left ear twitched and so did her nose
" aww come on! You ruined the fun " she meowed and padded over to smokepelt " I'll do it one day I wanna prove to my mother I am great " she added

Old November 21st, 2017, 05:29 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Fallenkit squealed and leapt backwards the cream tabby kit looked at the warrior with her green eyes . Her left ear twitched and so did her nose
" aww come on! You ruined the fun " she meowed and padded over to smokepelt " I'll do it one day I wanna prove to my mother I am great " she added
Smokepelt Laughed. "I Don't think you need to prove your anything. Your mother loves you, and so does your father. Sure, it would make them Very Proud if you became a warrior, but relax. But you should enjoy your time as a kit while you can! You know what apprentices do when their not learning? Removing ticks from the Elders!" He said, Looking down at her. "Besides, how did you manage to sneak out of camp?" He asked curiously.

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Smokepelt Laughed. "I Don't think you need to prove your anything. Your mother loves you, and so does your father. Sure, it would make them Very Proud if you became a warrior, but relax. But you should enjoy your time as a kit while you can! You know what apprentices do when their not learning? Removing ticks from the Elders!" He said, Before starting to walk alongside her. "Besides, how did you manage to sneak out of camp?" He asked curiously.
Her ears flattened
" I have no father only a mother " she said and pawed the ground with a mischievous smile " I have my ways after the small storm my mother fell asleep " she added with a giggle. Her tail curled she hated thunder but now she felt she needed an adventure .

Old November 21st, 2017, 05:44 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Her ears flattened
" I have no father only a mother " she said and pawed the ground with a mischievous smile " I have my ways after the small storm my mother fell asleep " she added with a giggle. Her tail curled she hated thunder but now she felt she needed an adventure .
"Well....I...Guess it wouldn't hurt if we stayed out for a Bit longer...I Don't want to be known as a mean old Grump by all of the kits..." He said, smiling. "Heh, you know, I used to be like you....until I got a mean old mentor, Who made me pick ticks off elders and go help the Med apprentice with their duties...." He said, slightly exaggerating how often his mentor made him do things other than training, but he wanted to show the kit that life is about the present, not the future.
(Bump @Hawkstar )

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
"Well....I...Guess it wouldn't hurt if we stayed out for a Bit longer...I Don't want to be known as a mean old Grump by all of the kits..." He said, smiling. "Heh, you know, I used to be like you....until I got a mean old mentor, Who made me pick ticks off elders and go help the Med apprentice with their duties...." He said, slightly exaggerating how often his mentor made him do things other than training, but he wanted to show the kit that life is about the present, not the future.
(Bump @Hawkstar )
Fallenkit shivered , ticks? Gross ! It made her skin crawl just thinking about it . Her ears twitched again as she looked at smokepelt
" your not grumpy just .... Old? " she meowed and she spotted a bug crawling toward her she giggled and pawed it which caused her to role over on her back " mentors should be nicer I think .you may used to be like me but you had a full family " she said and looked up at the sky
" id give anything to find my father sure I love my mommy and I would be devastated if she be dead...but I want my father as well " she added