Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM

Old August 20th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
A black lynx cat sat on the ground away from others his fur showed that age had taken over him he had scars on his muzzle and one on his shoulder .his left ear was torn off and his eyes where blue just like Hawkstars ,his name was Mutestar oldest leader of stormclan and the father of Hawkstar .

" I hope my daughter will do the best to protect our clan our family " he said in his deep and scratchy voice .
@Role
Leafclaw of ShadowClan was sitting near him at the time, and he was caught off guard by the comment. His ear flicked in acknowledgment and understanding. "I wonder who my children will grow up to be," he replied. "Do you?"
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Leafclaw of ShadowClan was sitting near him at the time, and he was caught off guard by the comment. His ear flicked in acknowledgment and understanding. "I wonder who my children will grow up to be," he replied. "Do you?"
Mutestar smiled at leafclaw
" I know my daughter will be leader of the clan but I hope she carry her burdon well . But everything we've built must come to an end eventually " he said and looked at leafclaw " do you ever wonder that everything we have built will just fall? " he asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:38 AM
chirps

@Hexict (tbh i have no clue where cricket and north left off so imma post her here, maybe finding north and talking to him? we can say she's been in starclan for awhile now if that's alright with you c: )

It was a rather nice day in StarClan's main camp, though everyday was nice in the land of the deceased it seemed. The sun was always shining overhead, prey was plentiful to chase and hunt down, and there was always a slight breeze. Rushing water could be heard in the distance, and a few notes of accompanying birdsong gave the camp a peaceful feeling. Cricketpaw padded softly across the flattened ground, ears and nose alert for the cat she was looking for. Most in StarClan were unrecognizeable to her, but their scents indicated their Clan at least while they were living. Those who seemed the most familiar obviously shared her fishy RiverClan scent. Next was the piney scent of ShadowClan, the undergrowth smell radiating from the ThunderClan ancestors, and of course, the smell of salty ocean air coming from WindClan's former residents. It warmed the former medicine cat apprentice's heart to see all the Clans living in harmony. It only took death to make that happen she thought with a roll of her blue gaze, shaking her head with a smile.

After a few moments, the Bengal paused to survey her surroundings. She couldn't spot the ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice anywhere, and for awhile became crestfallen that he was no where in sight. Maybe he was helping Daypaw - after all, it was just days ago that he'd told her he was going to be mentoring the younger ShadowClan medicine cat in the ways of a Clan medicine cat. A smile lifted the corners of Cricketpaw's face as she thought about this - two of her closest friends learning from each other. Her heart swelled with pride at the thought, and once again began to look for Northpath.

Finally, her gaze landed on a familiar darker brown pelt. Despite the stars that lined it, she could tell by his fur and his apparent ThunderClan scent that this was whom she sought. "Hey there, friend," she mewed, smiling as she waited for the tom's response. Ever since she had joined StarClan, the two had grown closer - it was nice to have another former medicine cat around, someone who understood the same struggles she'd faced back in RiverClan - even if they were as simple as stocking the herb storage.

Last edited by spade; August 30th, 2017 at 01:00 AM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 04:40 PM

My Mood: Dead
Unhappy Re: StarClan Camp

The small fox colored she sighed, waiting to be reborn. She had been waiting for ages to feel the Sky-Clan air that she had smelled only once in her short life. She died as a kit, born alive but in a terrible location... I died before I had a chance to live! she hissed to herself, a tear slipping out at the memory of the battle that killed my mom as she gave me life, I was so important to my mom that she tried fleeing with me. Sadly, she was caught and struck down. I was stomped on and left to die. A sad end to my short life...
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Alliumeyes opened her eyes to a starry world around her. Shakily, she stood up, and noticed her throat no longer felt constricted. She was dead. Shakily, Alliumeyes began to walk. She was dead, and she never got to tell her mentor goodbye. She knew how Rosebelly's mental state was. Forgetting her mentor had already made her guilty and heartbroken, and now that her apprentice was dead? Well, that would just break her. Alliumeyes closed her eyes, and sighed. She didn't deserve to be a warrior. She didn't deserve to be called Alliumeyes. Too pretty a name for someone who recklessly got themself killed. Perhaps she should go back to being Dirtpaw. Dirtpaw.. no. How about.. Wreck? Alliumeyes chuckled to herself. That was a bit too edgy for her. Maybe she should just stick with Alliumeyes for now. Alliumeyes's gaze clouded over as she began to walk a bit faster through the territory. Were her parents here? Great StarClan she hoped not. Alliumeyes blinked as she saw an area with dens and nests. Was there a camp in StarClan? Alliumeyes bounded towards the camp, taking in the camp around her. It was perfectly made! Alliumeyes stepped forward to examine the apprentice's den. The twigs and twines were built to perfection, or to what she saw as perfection. Maybe dying wasn't so bad after all.

( @Hawkstar )
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Alliumeyes opened her eyes to a starry world around her. Shakily, she stood up, and noticed her throat no longer felt constricted. She was dead. Shakily, Alliumeyes began to walk. She was dead, and she never got to tell her mentor goodbye. She knew how Rosebelly's mental state was. Forgetting her mentor had already made her guilty and heartbroken, and now that her apprentice was dead? Well, that would just break her. Alliumeyes closed her eyes, and sighed. She didn't deserve to be a warrior. She didn't deserve to be called Alliumeyes. Too pretty a name for someone who recklessly got themself killed. Perhaps she should go back to being Dirtpaw. Dirtpaw.. no. How about.. Wreck? Alliumeyes chuckled to herself. That was a bit too edgy for her. Maybe she should just stick with Alliumeyes for now. Alliumeyes's gaze clouded over as she began to walk a bit faster through the territory. Were her parents here? Great StarClan she hoped not. Alliumeyes blinked as she saw an area with dens and nests. Was there a camp in StarClan? Alliumeyes bounded towards the camp, taking in the camp around her. It was perfectly made! Alliumeyes stepped forward to examine the apprentice's den. The twigs and twines were built to perfection, or to what she saw as perfection. Maybe dying wasn't so bad after all.

( @Hawkstar )
Pinepaw heard some pitter patter of paws outside the apprentices den her eyes popped open as she stood to her feet her brown pelt had a shine to it and her white paws started to trot out of the den And sHe SAw Alliumeyes . THe Smaller She Cat Tilted Her Head She WAsnt Much Of A Talker Her Blue Eyes Scanned The NEw starclan Warrior , her Black Tipped Ears Pinned Against Her HEad she Was scared and Didnt KNow who she wase
" H-hello.." She Managed To Squeak Out But She Gulped Pinepaw Shook A Little As Her Nose Twitched

Old November 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Pinepaw heard some pitter patter of paws outside the apprentices den her eyes popped open as she stood to her feet her brown pelt had a shine to it and her white paws started to trot out of the den And sHe SAw Alliumeyes . THe Smaller She Cat Tilted Her Head She WAsnt Much Of A Talker Her Blue Eyes Scanned The NEw starclan Warrior , her Black Tipped Ears Pinned Against Her HEad she Was scared and Didnt KNow who she wase
" H-hello.." She Managed To Squeak Out But She Gulped Pinepaw Shook A Little As Her Nose Twitched
Alliumeyes blinked and stared down at the shimmering apprentice. Her own pelt was dazzled with bits of stars, and her eyes had a certain shine to them that made them seem even prettier than before. Alliumeyes smiled at the apprentice. "Hello! I'm a bit.. new.. here, and I have to ask, how did these dens get to be so perfectly made?"
Old November 5th, 2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Alliumeyes blinked and stared down at the shimmering apprentice. Her own pelt was dazzled with bits of stars, and her eyes had a certain shine to them that made them seem even prettier than before. Alliumeyes smiled at the apprentice. "Hello! I'm a bit.. new.. here, and I have to ask, how did these dens get to be so perfectly made?"
Pinepaw squeaked and crouched a little she was scared now
" i..ugh...I don't know...really .. Don't attack me! " she meowed quickly , she always got scared of things especially other cats. Her blue eyes looked at the older cat in front of her she gulped but her throat just felt dry she wished she was still alive to feel the wind on her fur , the dirt under her paws . She licked her nose as she kept her eyes on Alliumeyes and her ears pinned against her head , she was supposed to feel safe supposed to be happy but she wasn't safe or at least she felt like she wasn't .

Old November 26th, 2017, 06:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Ivypaw stood in the camp her eyes wide. This is a dream. A starclan cat needs to speak to me. I’m not dead. No way. I’m not dead! Death is impossible, right? I was only bleeding severly. I couldn’t die from that could I? she blinked awaiting the cat who’d tell her a prophecy,” I’M WAITING FOR MY PROPHECY! YOU COULD BE FASTER!” She shouted rather annoyed unaware that she was dead @seasalt

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 28th, 2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Mildpaw made his way through the starclan camp, Morningkit walking behind him. The apprentice was always being followed by the kit. He never really minded the younger cat being next to him. "Hey where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" asked Mildpaw, stopping to face Morningkit. He watched as the kit ran into the back of his legs. "Hey pay attention to where your walking!" growled the tom, playfully. Mildpaw gave his chest fur a few licks, a purr rising in his throat as he looked at Morningkit. Do you think we'll ever be able to be together even though we're dead." wondered Mildpaw.

Morningkit looked up at the older cat with a shrug. "Who knows. Starclan is a place of miracles. Maybe there will be a chance for us to be with each other." replied Morningkit, a purr also in her throat. The kit placed her tail next to Mildpaw's. She touched her nose to his cheek. After a while she got up looking around at the other cats around the two. She didn't want nobody to see her. She was with a former Thunderclan tom when she was once a Shadowclan cat. It would never truely work with one another being together. What would their families think about them being together? What about Haypaw? What would they think?

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.