Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:51 PM

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:25 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Icy's Home [open~]

Icy.
31 moons old.
Once a stray, but now living in a more relaxed lifestyle.

[This character was created almost a year ago, but I've never really developed his personality much, nor rped him much. I guess I might want to start it up again.]

Icy, an off-white pelted individual, frolicked in the green grass in front of his twoleg home. Like every morning, he was wide-awake and looking for some sort of adventure. Nowadays, things seemed... a bit too relaxed for his tastes. The tom wanted to meet new friends. Make companions and maybe find a mate of his own.
Unfortunately, there were things stopping him from that. For one, there was a giant fence around his property, and Icy didn't have the agility to climb up and over it. This white barrier prevented most feral animals from getting in, but it made the tom lonely.
If only my humans could adopt another cat for me to play with! Or they'd open the gate for once!

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old April 5th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Icy.
31 moons old.
Once a stray, but now living in a more relaxed lifestyle.

[This character was created almost a year ago, but I've never really developed his personality much, nor rped him much. I guess I might want to start it up again.]

Icy, an off-white pelted individual, frolicked in the green grass in front of his twoleg home. Like every morning, he was wide-awake and looking for some sort of adventure. Nowadays, things seemed... a bit too relaxed for his tastes. The tom wanted to meet new friends. Make companions and maybe find a mate of his own.
Unfortunately, there were things stopping him from that. For one, there was a giant fence around his property, and Icy didn't have the agility to climb up and over it. This white barrier prevented most feral animals from getting in, but it made the tom lonely.
If only my humans could adopt another cat for me to play with! Or they'd open the gate for once!
Meggie walked by, looking at the tom. She was just walking by and she saw him by himself. "Hey down there!" she yowled jumping on top of the fence. Meggie was a very good climber, so the fence was nothing to her. He must have at least one cat? He doesn't look like he a kind of cat to get lonely. Meggie Jumped down from the fence and over to him. The brown tabby she-cat let out a friendly smile. He might not know that I am a loner, so he might give me a chance. "My name's Meggie, kittypet." she introduced.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:24 PM

@Cristalline

Icy's ears perked up at the sudden voice, and he sprang to his paws. Somehow, a molly had climbed up over the fence and on his side of the property. What a coincidence, the white-pelted tom thought internally. I was just feeling lonely, and someone came to fix that. I guess I'm lucky for today, eh?

"Oh, ah, I'm Icy." The tom said, licking his paw for a moment. "Nice to meet you, Meggie."

There was a brief pause where Icy tried to understand the she-cat's last word. Kittypet? What does that mean? Oh, whatever, I'm sure I'll figure that out eventually.

"Hey, you got over that fence easily," he continued, trying to create conversation. "I can't do such a thing."

Last edited by Gusty; April 7th, 2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:40 PM

[bump]

Old April 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Gusty

Cloud, a white Persian cat, was walking near a fenced in area as he heard a couple of voices. The feline usually wasn't usually so curious but he had been super bored lately and wanted some excitement. He easily hopped onto the fence and his green hues observed the two cats below him. His minty scent was very strong as he hopped down next to the tom. "Hello." He said, with a thick British accent.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM

[ @BluBunny ]

Icy's head whirled towards the second voice he heard, which happened to be a white tomcat. In appearance, the newcomer looked similar to himself. Similar, but not quite the same.

"Hi!" He greeted cheerfully and informally. His head bobbed up and down, signifying his approval. Icy's small bell on his collar jingled with a sharp ring, but the housecat paid no attention to it.

"If you haven't heard, I'm Icy. Who are you? You seem like a nice sort of fellow," the male cocked his head.

Old April 14th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
[ @BluBunny ]

Icy's head whirled towards the second voice he heard, which happened to be a white tomcat. In appearance, the newcomer looked similar to himself. Similar, but not quite the same.

"Hi!" He greeted cheerfully and informally. His head bobbed up and down, signifying his approval. Icy's small bell on his collar jingled with a sharp ring, but the housecat paid no attention to it.

"If you haven't heard, I'm Icy. Who are you? You seem like a nice sort of fellow," the male cocked his head.
Cloud smiled and bowed his head a bit at Icy. "Nice to meet you, I am Cloud. You seem like a nice fellow as well." he purred. He hadn't talked to friendly cats in such a long time, it was nice to meet friendly cats. "I heard you cats talking and decided to jump in!"

Old April 17th, 2017, 03:14 PM

@BluBunny

"Oh!" Icy exclaimed happily. "Well, I'm glad that you found me. Y'know, I was just thinking a few moments ago that it was awfully lonely here." He paused for a moment, humming to himself in an absent-minded manner. Cloud seemed like a potential friend.

"Hey, do you wanna do something? Are you hungry? Do you wanna go inside my house?" Icy inquired, trying to strike up something to do. He didn't want to be overly enthusiastic, but he didn't want to seem like a cold and aloof fellow either.

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
@BluBunny

"Oh!" Icy exclaimed happily. "Well, I'm glad that you found me. Y'know, I was just thinking a few moments ago that it was awfully lonely here." He paused for a moment, humming to himself in an absent-minded manner. Cloud seemed like a potential friend.

"Hey, do you wanna do something? Are you hungry? Do you wanna go inside my house?" Icy inquired, trying to strike up something to do. He didn't want to be overly enthusiastic, but he didn't want to seem like a cold and aloof fellow either.
Cloud chuckled, this cat was very excited to have someone to talk to. It was nice to meet someone like that, "Hmm, I am not hungry but... I could try and go inside your house..." He said. He wasn't too sure about being around Twolegs but he didn't want to disappoint Icy. Icy seemed like a very happy and good cat, he didn't wanna make him feel bad or sad.

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

white and silver tabby with stripes and blotches was grooming her pelt, she was a well fed loner. Silver was quite calm at watching cloud and icy chatter, though sometimes the young molly would wish to hurt annoying cats, she also wondered why she stalked the calm lives of kittypets and rogues. she stretched her lithe and muscled frame, her light and swift feet carrying her over to the twoleg nest she hopped on the fence without any warning and balanced carefully on her small paws,"Wasn't a waste to stalk such cats."She licked her paw and drew in over her ears as she balanced.