Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:45 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM

Old December 14th, 2016, 09:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Cherrywillow nervously walked over to where her clanmates stood she stood directly below Streamstone. She yowled,"We must appoint a leader! she hoped someone might step up to the plate and become leader.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2016, 02:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Mentorship.
Love.
Risk-taking.
Friendship.
Generosity.
Forgiveness.
Clear-mindedness.
Confidence.
[tba].

Those were the nine lives he had been given by the cats of Starclan, as he had received a message from his ancestors, one which regarded his own destiny and future- not as a warrior, as he'd always expected. It was his job to become a leader, to be able to help his clan recover from the dark era which had ravaged the forest, and to bring about peaceful tides for Riverclan. Russetswirl- no, Russetstar, had always held a piece of hope in his heart through everything bad which happened to him, and he found himself being given nine lives of the missing pieces, the ones which had helped him form to become a leader others could be proud of. Mentorship, to understand that he had to teach his entire clan now- that he had to guide them well, and to help everybody in Riverclan grow and prosper. Love, to understand that no matter how much heartbreak he went through personally, he was loved by all those he would lead, and that he had to love them all, like they were his very own kin. Risk-taking, to make the biggest choices in the smallest amounts of time, and to do things with efficiency, not caring about the dangers of a choice if it was to save his own clan. Friendship, to foster the bonds he already had with his clanmates, and to realize the inner worth of those around him in order to lead them with kindness, and a fierce heart. Generosity, oh, that was a life to fester an inner feeling inside of him, which told his own heart that he needed to give love to everyone he met, to extend kindness and give them happiness as long as they stayed as kind as he. Forgiveness, to be able to forgive those cats who betrayed Starclan during these times of despair, to understand the feelings going on in their hearts and expand on them with all of the help he had. Wateredge's life of clear-mindedness gave him knowledge on a trait he desperately needed, after living almost his entire life having his optimism exploited by his sister, and only being able to see the monster she really was after a battle, and a heated exchange of words- it was the life he needed most. The life of confidence wasn't much for him, and he still had pride in his soul- and [tba] was [tba].

Now, he needed to put those lives to use, to make something out of them as he padded up towards his clan's meetingplace- the Streamstone. He'd only recently entered camp as he left from the Starcave along with Geckoleaf, having been proclaimed a leader by Starclan and left to clean up the mess which was brought onto the clans by Bucknight, their previous leader who'd been killed in the clan's liberation. Letting his paws drum across the stone quickly as he entered the area, the chausie began to climb onto the rock, letting his paws sink into the chilly snow of leaf-bare as he looked out over the clan, taking in a deep breath as faint whispers of nervousness hit the tom, before finally letting out a deep, rumbling yowl- Russetstar made his announcement. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather under the streamstone, for an announcement!" He announced, looking out into the crowd of cats scrambling around the clearing in their daily lives- hoping this would go just as he hoped.

He needed to save this clan.
[ @Clover ] [ all cats apprentice age and older who reside in riverclan are encouraged to reply to this post, no matter the rper! ]

Last edited by Fel; December 25th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 02:58 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw walked over, looking up at Russetswirl. What was this cat doing up their? She looked up at the tom, only the leader is..wait Her eyes lit up as she looked at Russetswirl. Was he the new leader? She waited for Russetswirl to speak, hoping that He was the leader. Better then Bucknight...The She thought. Moonpaw flicked her tail, looking around. Who will be the deputy?Moonpaw thought. The apprentice tapped her tail impatiently. I wish Foxpelt was here..

Last edited by judas; December 25th, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Ripplewhisker’s ears twitched to the sound of a cat calling out a meeting from the Streamstone. He gave his mate a gentle nudge and stood up, walking over to join the others. A small black kitten tried to scamper after him, but the warrior abruptly stopped in his tracks and glared down at his new son. “Sproutkit - stay with Swallowstorm. You’re too young to be involved in this.” He told him sternly and the small tom-kit flattened his tiny ears, going back to his other parent and curling up in his paws. The dark-furred warrior gave a light sigh and sat down among the other gathering Riverclan members, looking up at the tom-cat that now stood up on the Streamstone. “What in Starclan's name could be going on now?” The warrior hissed under his breath, irritated by this clan’s recent events and just wanting to be with his mate and child. Ripplewhisker’s orange-tipped tail flicked back and forth, content and quiet.

Last edited by Captain; December 25th, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Wildpaw turned his head, looking up at the leader. -Oh! A meeting! Is russetswirl the new leader?- he wondered, turning around and sitting near moonpaw, looking up at the leader. "What do you think's going on?" he asked his friend. He tail wrapping around his paws, he tilted his head to the side. -OH! I'm stupid! They need a deputy! Obviously.- he told himself, almost feeling stupid. He smiled and looked to moonpaw. "The clan's comming back to life now, isn't it?" he asked her, knowing she liked to talk politics sometimes, and at odd moments as well.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:39 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Brindlepaw padded out of the Apprentices' den, her fur tingling with excitement as she heard somebody calling a meeting. That means we have a new leader! she thought, wishing she knew who it was, but edge didn't really recognize the voice much, though she knew that she'd heard it around camp a few times, and knew it to be tom and a warrior. She felt impatient to know who it was. If we've got a new leader, they must be choosing a deputy. She thought, unsurprised by this realization, she flicked her ears, solid green sightless hues glittering with the reflections of sunlight that she could only feel, and edge felt how little warmth the sun now offered as cold snow crunched under her paws as she settled down outside her den, staring without seeing towards the RiverClan leader's voice.
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:43 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw turned his head, looking up at the leader. -Oh! A meeting! Is russetswirl the new leader?- he wondered, turning around and sitting near moonpaw, looking up at the leader. "What do you think's going on?" he asked his friend. He tail wrapping around his paws, he tilted his head to the side. -OH! I'm stupid! They need a deputy! Obviously.- he told himself, almost feeling stupid. He smiled and looked to moonpaw. "The clan's comming back to life now, isn't it?" he asked her, knowing she liked to talk politics sometimes, and at odd moments as well.
"Yeah..." Moonpaw mumbled. "If only Foxpelt could be here..." She sighed. Moonpaw looked up at Russetswi-star, "Who do thinkis gonna be leader?" She asked, looking at Wildpaw. She waved her tail, then rapped it around her paws. The young apprentice let out a small sigh as cats began to gather around. She looked around, Foxpelt won't come to this meeting...I'll kill Nightfang!She thought. Her gaze darkened as she thought of the warrior.
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:47 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Cloudrain had been bounding around camp, desperately searching for something exciting to do. The happy she cat wasn't normally bored, but every cat appeared to be too exhausted to talk to her or they had some other excuse. Cloudrain sat alone, her head slightly drooping when suddenly she heard a call coming from Streamstone. She looked up, an expression of surprise immediately washing onto her face. Russetswirl?!, Cloudrain thought, her jaw dropping slightly. The sight of her best friend standing on the Streamstone wasn't something she had really expected to see. Is Russetswirl our new leader?, she thought, a wide grin growing on her face at the thought. Cloudrain hopped onto her paws and bounded over to the Streamstone in an excited fashion. She sat down in a spot quite close to the front, lookig up at he best friend with a big smile. Go Russetswirl!, the tabby thought encouragingly.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 25th, 2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Though he did not gather any closer than where he was, right outside the nursery, Arctickit was quite curious as to why Russetswirl was standing atop the streamstone. Perhaps he's the new leader! he thought quietly with a prickle of excitement; being so young, he had not witnessed a new leader come to power, and it perplexed him on the process of how they got their nine lives. Arctickit knew that it had something to relate with the Starcave and their warrior ancestors of StarClan. He still did not fully understand the concept, and intended to ask either Russetstar or Geckoleaf about the method StarClan used. The kit knew the medicine cat visited the Starcave along with the to-be leader once it was time for them to receive their nine lives.. Arctickit gazed up at the leader-- or as he thought, warrior. Arctickit kept quiet as his bright blue eyes stayed affixed to Russetswirl. He had no idea what was going to happen but he felt a ripple of excitement fill the crowd.

Cloudyfoot crowded in the back of the congregation; though he barely knew Russetstar his amber eyes gave him am approving glance. He had suspected, by the way Russetstar stood on the stream stone with power and the tone of respect, he knew that StarClan made him RiverClan's leader. Patiently, Cloudyfoot watched the leader, waiting for the announcement everyone was anticipating.
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:11 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Mentorship.
Love.
Risk-taking.
Friendship.
Generosity.
Forgiveness.
Clear-mindedness.
Confidence.
[tba].

Those were the nine lives he had been given by the cats of Starclan, as he had received a message from his ancestors, one which regarded his own destiny and future- not as a warrior, as he'd always expected. It was his job to become a leader, to be able to help his clan recover from the dark era which had ravaged the forest, and to bring about peaceful tides for Riverclan. Russetswirl- no, Russetstar, had always held a piece of hope in his heart through everything bad which happened to him, and he found himself being given nine lives of the missing pieces, the ones which had helped him form to become a leader others could be proud of. Mentorship, to understand that he had to teach his entire clan now- that he had to guide them well, and to help everybody in Riverclan grow and prosper. Love, to understand that no matter how much heartbreak he went through personally, he was loved by all those he would lead, and that he had to love them all, like they were his very own kin. Risk-taking, to make the biggest choices in the smallest amounts of time, and to do things with efficiency, not caring about the dangers of a choice if it was to save his own clan. Friendship, to foster the bonds he already had with his clanmates, and to realize the inner worth of those around him in order to lead them with kindness, and a fierce heart. Generosity, oh, that was a life to fester an inner feeling inside of him, which told his own heart that he needed to give love to everyone he met, to extend kindness and give them happiness as long as they stayed as kind as he. Forgiveness, to be able to forgive those cats who betrayed Starclan during these times of despair, to understand the feelings going on in their hearts and expand on them with all of the help he had. Wateredge's life of clear-mindedness gave him knowledge on a trait he desperately needed, after living almost his entire life having his optimism exploited by his sister, and only being able to see the monster she really was after a battle, and a heated exchange of words- it was the life he needed most. The life of confidence wasn't much for him, and he still had pride in his soul- and [tba] was [tba].

Now, he needed to put those lives to use, to make something out of them as he padded up towards his clan's meetingplace- the Streamstone. He'd only recently entered camp as he left from the Starcave along with Geckoleaf, having been proclaimed a leader by Starclan and left to clean up the mess which was brought onto the clans by Bucknight, their previous leader who'd been killed in the clan's liberation. Letting his paws drum across the stone quickly as he entered the area, the chausie began to climb onto the rock, letting his paws sink into the chilly snow of leaf-bare as he looked out over the clan, taking in a deep breath as faint whispers of nervousness hit the tom, before finally letting out a deep, rumbling yowl- Russetstar made his announcement. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather under the streamstone, for an announcement!" He announced, looking out into the crowd of cats scrambling around the clearing in their daily lives- hoping this would go just as he hoped.

He needed to save this clan.
[ @Clover ] [ all cats apprentice age and older who reside in riverclan are encouraged to reply to this post, no matter the rper! ]

Geckoleaf had followed the new leader back to camp, with a sort of somber air about her. It was good to have another leader, someone to help guide RiverClan through the mess that Bucknight had to left to them to clean, scrubbing away the ashes of his empire. And she knew that Russetstar would do it, with grace and dignity. He would not leave his clan wallowing in ruins, but he would rebuild it, stronger than before. Yet, she still could not help but feel melancholy at the passing of power, again. It had happened too many times, even within her young life. RiverClan was now lead but the young, and inexperienced. Though the leadership was full of intelligent juvenile felines, but they lacked so much. She and Russetstar had none of the wisdom and experiences of their mentors. They didn't know how to choose carefully, for fear the ramifications of what they did backfire and hurt their clan. She knew they'd learn, of course they learn, but their wasn't anyone to guide them. StarClan was a support strut, but they had always been distant, and hard to understand. There were leaders in other clans, but they were hardly ones to count on.
Following the young leader onto the Streamstone, she verged off to one side, and paused a distance away. Sitting down a distance away from Russetstar, she turned her gaze to the gathering swarm of cats. Pelts and eyes melded and blended together, creating a sea of sleek-coated warriors, all poised to listen to the strange cat who had leaped onto the rock reserved only for high ranks. She understood the confusion they must feel; why was Russetswirl, as they knew him, calling a meeting? And why was their medicine cat, quite literally, backing him up? It didn't matter though; soon, they would know the reason.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending