Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Floodstone

Old November 4th, 2016, 08:52 PM
work is never done

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@fenic!
@Hexict
@Snakekit
@Zero to Hero
@RedHead
@FadedShadow
@starfall

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" Bucknight's voice rang out through the open cavity of the camp. "Applepaw, Mistpaw, Swamppaw, Fadedpaw, and Swallowpaw, please come forward!"

"You have all completed your training, and therefore qualify for your warrior names. Applepaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Applethorn in honor of your intelligence and bravery. Mistpaw, you have completed your probation period and proven your loyalty to this clan. From this moment forth you will be known as Mistfall in honor of your skill as a fighter and your determination. Swamppaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Swampstone in honor of your calmness and bravery. Fadedpaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Fadedstream in honor of your forethought and intelligence. Swallowpaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Swallowstorm in honor of your quick thinking and perseverance. We welcome you all as full warriors of RiverClan."

"Snakekit and Spicekit, please come forward! You both have reached the age of six moons, and because y'all haven't been troublesome, you qualify for mentors. Snakekit, until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Snakepaw. Stoneflight will be your mentor. Spicekit, until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Spicepaw. Thistlesplashwill be your mentor."

Even with time, ceremonies remained dreadfully dull, and with the ceremonies concluded Bucknight slipped down from his perch and made his way back into his den. He had little interest in hanging around when there were more important matters at paw.

Last edited by Fawn; November 4th, 2016 at 08:53 PM.
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:47 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Upon hearing Bucknight calling a meeting, the silver and grey molly slowly made he way to the Streamstone, not too much in the mood for any activity. Though believing it to be rude to ignore it or just seeming bored, the apprentice tried her best to seem interested as their leader listed some of the names involved in the ceremony. Mistpaw was surprised - though excited - to hear her own name among the others. As he focused on Applepaw, she was practically bouncing on her paws as she waited, her former indifference for the current even seemed to be washed away now. Her ears perked when he got to her, and the words seemed to relieve her, knowing that she had finally proven herself to the clan... or at least enough to become a warrior now. Mistfall, she liked it. The name was simple, it wasn't like Miststorm or anything strong like that, but it just seemed to fit her more than those other names could've. Plus, her prefix was quite tedious anyway. But it wasn't just the name that was satifying her, but the fact that she no longer had to train with Boulderglare. The newly made warrior and her father never seemed to get along, and they have somewhat become unspoken nemesis to each other - but since she no longer had to be his apprentice, she didn't have to bother with him much anymore. Mistfall wished that Mirefern had become her mentor again, resuming where they had left off all those moons ago, but she knew Mirefern had recently lost both her mate and even more recent, their daughter. Not to mention that Boulderglare was a lot more ruthless and would've definitely gotten her to prove herself faster than Mirefern would've - her original mentor was kind and patient, so it would've taken them some time where Boulderglare made sure to rush it. He's probably please to, not having to spend any extra time with me - or even no time at all for that matter. It was a happy thought.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 8th, 2016, 05:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Swamppaw waited for the ceremony eagarly, his blue eyes wide and alert for Applepaw among the rest of the cats. His heart ached for a moment when he realized that this would be the first ceremony he'd have since his whole family passed away; Marshsnow, Cloudwatcher, and his siblings hadn't lived long enough to watch their son or brother become a warrior. However, these thoughts were forgotten as Bucknight called him to the front along with the other cats awaiting their ceremony. He puffed out his chest and looked Bucknight in the eyes, his gaze steady and unwavering. When it was done, the newly named Swampstone stepped back and instantly set out to look for Applepaw - no, Applethorn.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 8th, 2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 02:07 AM
work is never done

@Duskflight

Like many of the other times he'd done ceremonies, Bucknight wasn't in the mood. In a rare change of events, it had nothing to do with the bland, repetitive ritual.

The scent of smoke and burnt wood still clung heavily in the air, a reminder of the fire and the pain it wrought, and Buck dragged himself onto the Streamstone. Rain may have extinguished the flames, but it did nothing to sate the hollow ache in his chest when he looked in the direction of ThunderClan.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a clan meeting!"

His voice rang out across the clearing, and the young leader straightened his stance. "Today, I have some important news to follow the promotion of an apprentice. So, without further ado - Hickorypaw, please come forward!"

"You have completed your training, and qualify for your warrior name. Hickorypaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Hickoryshine in honor of your passion and loyalty. We welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."

Taking a break to allow congratulations to be declared, he continued.

"In other news, it is time for change. I know many of you have been anxious with my leadership, but I can assure you your fears will be assuaged. I am not your enemy. I shun StarClan for their inaction - they demand we follow their lifestyle, but what have they done for us? We've dutifully followed them for generations without reward, and they collect our spirits like sheep in a pen. We're enslaved, and those that rise up against them are punished for sharing a different frame of mind."

"Which is why I am here. Otterstar's death was a tragic accident, but it has given us the opportunity to rise against the spirits that control us. From this moment forth, RiverClan will be walking under the guidance of the Dark Forest. Those who wish to oppose this decree will serve their days manually working for the clan - you will be fed once a day, with the remainder of the time going towards hunting and maintaining the camp. It's the least you deserve for condoning the enslavement of your fellow species. For condoning ignorance and the murder of our kits. Our apprentices, our brothers and sisters. StarClan takes, and takes, and like you they do not give back to the clans. Following them is a selfish action for those with no ambition. For my fellow comrades in arms, you will be the guards. The drivers. You maintain control over the star-lovers, and if they step out of line - if they become insubordinate, I am giving you the freedom to decide their fate. Whether it be torture, maiming, killing .. it's up to your imagination."

Power could be wielded in ways beyond outright executions, and unlike his associates he didn't see a need to waste lives when they could be forced onto the fields.

Last edited by BEAR.; November 29th, 2016 at 02:07 AM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

The young warrior's gaze followed Bucknight as he called another meeting. She had assumed it was just another ceremony for an apprentice or kit - which is why she wasn't surprised that he called out Hickorypaw. Mistfall flicked her tail as she headed over and took a seat, comfortably placing her tail over her paws and watched the apprentice become a warrior. The molly called out his name as tradition for ceremonies - "Hickoryshine! Hickoryshine! Hickoryshine!" The multi shaded grey molly believed it to be the end of the meeting since Bucknight had only called upon one cat, meaning no more apprentices was earning their warrior name.

She got up and turned from her leader, but stopped in her tracks as he began to speak up again. Her ears swerved back to listen to his words as she slowly returned her gaze to him, and placing herself back down. Mistfall narrowed her pale orbs at him as he addressed how the clan was feeling towards his rule, claiming that he knew they were anxious about him. Of course we are! Otterstar lost all nine lives at once and without any reason to believe it besides you words she named you her successor. Why wouldn't we be weary about you? She shifted paws as she listened to him, wondering where he was going with this. Of course, he brought it to blame Starclan for any misfortunes the clans have experiences and spitting on their name.

Is anyone gonna believe this? How could he stand before us and hate on what we've known all our lives? Her lips drew back as he continued to tell them that Starclan had enslaved them and punished anyone that doesn't follow them. Starclan only punishes those who have broken the rules - the clan rules, the warrior code! Not those who doesn't directly follow Starclan themselves! Mistfall was prepared to leap to her paws and yowl this out, tell Bucknight that he was wrong. The thought of falling back in with the Dark Forest scared her, making Mistfall's heart nearly skip a beat. She;d tried hard trying to leave that life behind, see the light and drag herself out of the darkness and know Bucknight wanted to force her back into it. Yet, she held herself back and decided to listen to the rest of his betraying speech. He explained that anyone to chose to remain on the path of Starclan will be enslaved and could be punished how the clan sees fit. Mistfall realized that she couldn't speak out against him, that she had to keep her maw shut. She wished to speak out and point out how wrong he was - wrong not only in his words, but for the position as leader. But she held her tongue in fear, knowing that they had lost their freedom of speech.

She hoped that his reign of tyranny would soon end.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 2nd, 2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:35 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Webclaw and Foxfire sat together in each others embrace. Webclaw nodded his head in agreement, but knew that he only believed parts of it. He felt the nudge of Foxfire beside him and turned to face her. "What?" He whispered leaning closer. "You know it's not right!" she whispered back fearfully. "I know, sweet, keep your opinions to your self though, we have the little ones to care for." Webclaw replied softly, flicking his tail to indicate her swollen belly. Foxclaw nodded and fell silent.

The three apprentice sat side by side together. Fadedpaw, Doepaw, and Sealpaw together as always. They gazed at Bucknight, but although they shared a close bond with each other, they shared different opinions this time. Doepaw watch, a cool anger swirling through her mind. Who was he to come in and remove the beliefs that everyone had since ancient times. Sealpaw sat there quietly, he would rather succumb to the leader than stand and oppose him. Fadedpaw nodded her head in agreement. At first she had not followed him, deeming him untrustworthy, but now, now she understood. Starclan played favorites, not normally talking to warriors and apprentices. Now she understood.

Waterstreak tried his hardest not to lose his cool. He found it rather hard to do though. He tried to listen and find some good in the cat, but was disappointed. He had gotten used to the usual Starclan shunning thing, no matter how much he disagreed with it. But now he was saying to trust the Darkforest? Waterstreak's maw turned down into a frown remembering the cat that had been his friend, he remembered how his sister's body had been layered with Acornprick's scent as the blood spilled from her neck. Waterstreak returned his icy blue gaze to Bucknight, his angry, defiant look giving him away that no, he did not trust the dark forest, or Bucknight's leadership.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Tigerpaw nodded glancing at his litter sister," Bucknight is the greatest leader alive!"

Walnutpaw snarled her voice loud and clear," JOIN YOU AND SUPPORT THR DARK FOREST! JOIN YOU IN SUPPORT OF THE DARKFOREST? she snalred in rage," You fool nothing you do is worse than making me support them! I've kept my thoughts to myself all this time, but now I can't!" She unsheathed her glissenling claws and yowled," Riverclan, all those who dare not stand up in fear of punishment, if we join forces as one we can drive out Bucknight and Thornfrost and let the clan vote on our next leader!" She snarled in rage on the brink of attacking Bucknight

Cherrywillow heard Walnutpaw cursing and glanced at Bucknight," I'm so sorry my apprentice has an attitude, I assure you, by the end of the afternoon shell have learned to keep her tounge in her mouth and support you and the Darkforest fully." she gushed as she covered Walnutpaw's mouth with her tail.

Tigerpaw scowled at Walnutpaw," Starclan lover...," he muttered

Duskpaw ducked his head occwardly towards his littermates, he shut his jaw, keeping his voice quiet," Keep your opinions to yourselves."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:14 AM
WarriorBorn

Boulderglare sneered with pleasure when Bucknight announced that they no longer followed their weak little Starclan and was actually going to start to follow the Dark Forest. It's about time, he though darkly and claws at the ground with his long sharp claws. He had been with the Dark Forest since he was able to fight, always training with them to become a great and strong warrior. Boulderglared looked around his fellow clanmates with his yellow eyes and observed to see who was a threat to their leader's rule or not. He growled when come of them spoke out against him and could tell who was weak by the ones who disagreed but didn't even have the courage to speak out. Boulderglare knew they were smart for staying silent but that didn't change the fact that they were weak and in the end would be useless. But his sneer widened when he saw his daughter's reaction to the news. Mistfall looked horrified by this and Boulderglare loved that. He and Mistfall had always hated each other since she was a young kit, even if he never cared for any of his kits, she was his least favorite. Boulderglare knew that Mistfall was just a weakling desperate to become powerful but she had turned on the Dark Forest and therefore will never be strong or great! He would enjoy watching her suffer under his beloved leader's law.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

About to chant the new warrior's name, Cloudyfoot was suddenly caught off gaurd by Bucknight's new proposition. The thought of the Dark Forest banishing StarClan appalled the older warrior as he gazed at the leader, his amber eyes angry and convulsing. For any cat close enough to the tom knew that Cloudyfoot was about to lash out at the tom. Cloudyfoot's anger-stricken face turned into a deep scowl, all of the anger that had ever burned inside of him couldn't compare to what was brewing the warrior. Sparks were practically jolting from his amber eyes. Cloudyfoot tried to keep civil, though the thought of Bucknight murdering cats for no reason, sickened Cloudyfoot to the stomach. Cloudyfoot's tail whipped around crossly, his calmness starting to melt against the fire of rage that set Cloudyfoot ablaze. Suddenly, the tom found himself snarling, and his teeth pulled back in an angry grin.

"You can never cast away StarClan! The Dark Forest only permits death a-and destruction." the tom's anger was suddenly turning into confusion. How will the clans survive? the question tumbled around his mind, his scowl turning into a deep frown, though his ears still bent against his head. "You will-will never win," Cloudyfoot ended his colloquy with another small snarl, just to try to prove his point. The tabby pelt of the senior warrior was prickled; hatred and fear flowing from him. Cloudyfoot hated fighting, and knew that he could never end it in the way that most cats would have anticipated by how many rude snarls he had thrown at Bucknight. The blood that gushed from a dead vody, and even the stench of it make him wretch, if not the sight of the corpse fist. The picture of the clearing which he called hi.e littered with dead bodies make a small shiver trickle down his spine. The bodies, he imagined, would be just like NightPelt's the day thstbhe had witnessed her death; bloody and gory, scratched in many places before the finishing blow was delivered to their necks; a long scar with blood oozing out from it.

Feeling slightly woozy on his paws, Cloudyfoot stumbled the thought of anything as such happening making him faulty on his paws. Though he did not quite collapse, Cloudyfoot fell to the floor with eaze, as though it was deliberate. His head rotated in a small circle; the tom was seemingly unconscince, but he leapt to his paws the second he got all of his barings. Again, Cloudyfoot whipped his head towards Bucknight, ready to howl more, but he contained himself, realizing that there was nothing that he could do except possibly get himself killed.