RiverClan Resources
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 04:01 PM

Old October 7th, 2017, 08:21 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
russetstar had been a bit less stressed than usual as shadowclan had ceased their stay in the clan's territory, and he couldn't help feeling a lot better than he usually did. at the moment, the leader was resting in his den to himself, enjoying the peace which came after the storm, because it had rained out everything else that had been bothering the tom as of late. however, at the call of one of his clanmates, he quickly picked his head up towards the frustrated warrior with a light yawn. "...ottertail-- is there anything you need?" he asked with a lighter tone, getting out of his nest gently as he stretched out his large front paws before redirecting his gaze back towards her.
(;(;(;
"Um, yes, Russetstar. I'm very sorry to bother you, I know you're a very busy cat, but I have some questions for you." She entered the den fully, sitting down lightly and wrapping her tail as much as she could around her small, white paws. She suddenly became very self-conscious and swished her tail back behind her, out of sight. "I've just been wondering why you let ShadowClan stay in our territory and camp. I understand that you want to keep peace and that I probably have little to no experience in leadership, but I think that it was a poor descision on your part."
There was still respect in the cat's voice and mind, but they were truly struggling to keep back their temper. They took a deep breath and continued. "They were basically stealing from us under your permission. I would have helped them, too, but not in the way that you did. They were spying on us, Russetstar! They know every nook and cranny of the territory!" She was losing her calm now, on her feet, her bright eyes narrowed to a point and her brown fur spiking on end. She realized that she was probably horribly overwhelming the new and peaceful leader, but she was angry.

poor russetstar ;0; he was just enjoying his day off and then ottertail is all like "ur a bad leader!!1!"

Last edited by russet; October 7th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:24 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

"Um, yes, Russetstar. I'm very sorry to bother you, I know you're a very busy cat, but I have some questions for you." She entered the den fully, sitting down lightly and wrapping her tail as much as she could around her small, white paws. She suddenly became very self-conscious and swished her tail back behind her, out of sight. "I've just been wondering why you let ShadowClan stay in our territory and camp. I understand that you want to keep peace and that I probably have little to no experience in leadership, but I think that it was a poor descision on your part."
There was still respect in the cat's voice and mind, but they were truly struggling to keep back their temper. They took a deep breath and continued. "They were basically stealing from us under your permission. I would have helped them, too, but not in the way that you did. They were spying on us, Russetstar! They know every nook and cranny of the territory!" She was losing her calm now, on her feet, her bright eyes narrowed to a point and her brown fur spiking on end. She realized that she was probably horribly overwhelming the new and peaceful leader, but she was angry.

poor russetstar ;0; he was just enjoying his day off and then ottertail is all like "ur a bad leader!!1!"

...she was insulting him? russetstar couldn't help but narrow his eyes a bit towards her comment on his leadership ability, because he found it rather ridiculous that she was talking about this, how she was losing her temper so easily as if that wasn't something a leader needed to learn how to manage. "...ottertail. i've been riverclan's leader for nearly ten moons, and i surely have more experience than you do in the position. starclan wouldn't approve of the clans refusing to help another in danger, because all five clans belong. if we refused to help them, would that not be creating a rift between two clans who have had a terrible history of fighting already?"
the leader was sighing in a bit of annoyance, because he had been looking forward to some peace and quiet, only to have it suddenly disrupted like this, by his own clanmate who didn't have faith in his leadership- it was a bit of kick to his self-esteem, but russetstar had learned to grin and bear it. "...i'm not interested in starting a war, for watching our fellow clans suffer." he whispered, shaking his head- before he had become leader, there was bucknigbt, the cat who spearheaded a terrible era of darkness throughout the clans. he wouldn't be like him. he would be a better leader, he promised himself that.
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:55 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

...she was insulting him? russetstar couldn't help but narrow his eyes a bit towards her comment on his leadership ability, because he found it rather ridiculous that she was talking about this, how she was losing her temper so easily as if that wasn't something a leader needed to learn how to manage. "...ottertail. i've been riverclan's leader for nearly ten moons, and i surely have more experience than you do in the position. starclan wouldn't approve of the clans refusing to help another in danger, because all five clans belong. if we refused to help them, would that not be creating a rift between two clans who have had a terrible history of fighting already?"
the leader was sighing in a bit of annoyance, because he had been looking forward to some peace and quiet, only to have it suddenly disrupted like this, by his own clanmate who didn't have faith in his leadership- it was a bit of kick to his self-esteem, but russetstar had learned to grin and bear it. "...i'm not interested in starting a war, for watching our fellow clans suffer." he whispered, shaking his head- before he had become leader, there was bucknigbt, the cat who spearheaded a terrible era of darkness throughout the clans. he wouldn't be like him. he would be a better leader, he promised himself that.
Ottertail sighed and realized she looked like a terrible cat. But when she heard the mention of war, her body froze up. She was about to lash out, she felt it. She closed her eyes and waited for herself to calm down. "I'm sorry, Russetstar. I do realize that you have a lot more experience, and I..." She took a deep breath in. "I realize you don't want to start a war. Or just fight at all. And I know that's what StarClan wants. But I feel like ShadowClan just... I don't know... knows too much about RiverClan now. Trust me, trust me, I don't want to start a war either, I have... too many, way too many bad, bad memories of fighting. And I understand your decision."
She sighed and shook her head before continuing. "I'm truly sorry that I lashed out at you like that. I get really worked up really easily, and I'm a mouse brain for not trying to calm down, especially talking to you. I've always wanted to get to know you better, and I really started off on the wrong foot. This conversation doesn't have to last any longer, but would you give me a second chance?"
They felt like a pitiful kit under the judgemental stare of the RiverClan leader, and they became more and more self aware of how mouse-brained they were. She slumped down, feeling stupid and disrespectful. Disloyal, even.
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:38 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Ottertail sighed and realized she looked like a terrible cat. But when she heard the mention of war, her body froze up. She was about to lash out, she felt it. She closed her eyes and waited for herself to calm down. "I'm sorry, Russetstar. I do realize that you have a lot more experience, and I..." She took a deep breath in. "I realize you don't want to start a war. Or just fight at all. And I know that's what StarClan wants. But I feel like ShadowClan just... I don't know... knows too much about RiverClan now. Trust me, trust me, I don't want to start a war either, I have... too many, way too many bad, bad memories of fighting. And I understand your decision."
She sighed and shook her head before continuing. "I'm truly sorry that I lashed out at you like that. I get really worked up really easily, and I'm a mouse brain for not trying to calm down, especially talking to you. I've always wanted to get to know you better, and I really started off on the wrong foot. This conversation doesn't have to last any longer, but would you give me a second chance?"
They felt like a pitiful kit under the judgemental stare of the RiverClan leader, and they became more and more self aware of how mouse-brained they were. She slumped down, feeling stupid and disrespectful. Disloyal, even.
"...it's perfectly alright- i can understand that there may be concerns, though i'm sure that by helping them out through this, they won't have much of a reason to use anything about the layout of our territory against us." russetstar remarked, flicking his tail back and forth with a quiet huff as he looked to be almost deep in thought, his large paws heavy with tire as he continued to speak, because he did feel like something was off. "...thank you-- though it's nothing wrong to be concerned. you did the right thing by bringing it up with me." he responded, dipping his head in a rather respectful manner as he mewed, because he had bad memories of fighting as well, memories he didn't want to relive. russetstar has always wanted to be a good leader, somebody who was known as a braver and loyal cat, someone who protected his clan at all costs. and that meant listening to his clanmates as well. "no second chances seem necessary- i'd like to thank you, actually. perhaps you've got my mind truly rolling again for the first time in awhile."

Last edited by Fel; October 10th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:24 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@starfall

Snowstar didn't like this.

It wasn't that she didn't like RiverClan cats, that wasn't the case. She had absolutely nothing against the "otter-cats" as Foxthorn called them. But, at the same time, she felt uneasy in another Clan's camp. She'd decided to go without a patrol. She'd wanted all warriors present in camp in case WindClan decided to attack out of the blue. The thought of WindClan had the fur along her spine prickling up, eyes narrowing as she neared the RiverClan leader's den. Well, that's why she was here. Visiting RiverClan had been her first thought. It was pretty close, and she did want to take the chance to see her sister. And... Suddenly the Siamese was extremely stressed. What if RiverClan happened to take WindClan's side in the war? What if she had to fight against her sister, or her sister's kits in the battle?

The thoughts had her halting just outside the den, and good thing - She'd almost entered without announcing herself. Clear ice blue eyes scanned the den in front of her before her head turned over her shoulder to glance around, before turning her black muzzle forward, short white fur prickling. Well, this was time to see which side RiverClan chose. "Russetstar?" She meowed, taking a deep breath. Of course, she'd had no idea that Russetstar was no longer the leader. Word didn't travel around that fast, and she sure hadn't heard anything from Splashheart about it. The young leader zoned out again for a moment before shaking her head quickly. "It's Snowstar - From ThunderClan. May I come in? I have something important to discuss with you." She added, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice. Well, this was it. Yet, not really. She still had ShadowClan, and SkyClan to go to. Still. This was important. Very, very important.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:44 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
@starfall

Snowstar didn't like this.

It wasn't that she didn't like RiverClan cats, that wasn't the case. She had absolutely nothing against the "otter-cats" as Foxthorn called them. But, at the same time, she felt uneasy in another Clan's camp. She'd decided to go without a patrol. She'd wanted all warriors present in camp in case WindClan decided to attack out of the blue. The thought of WindClan had the fur along her spine prickling up, eyes narrowing as she neared the RiverClan leader's den. Well, that's why she was here. Visiting RiverClan had been her first thought. It was pretty close, and she did want to take the chance to see her sister. And... Suddenly the Siamese was extremely stressed. What if RiverClan happened to take WindClan's side in the war? What if she had to fight against her sister, or her sister's kits in the battle?

The thoughts had her halting just outside the den, and good thing - She'd almost entered without announcing herself. Clear ice blue eyes scanned the den in front of her before her head turned over her shoulder to glance around, before turning her black muzzle forward, short white fur prickling. Well, this was time to see which side RiverClan chose. "Russetstar?" She meowed, taking a deep breath. Of course, she'd had no idea that Russetstar was no longer the leader. Word didn't travel around that fast, and she sure hadn't heard anything from Splashheart about it. The young leader zoned out again for a moment before shaking her head quickly. "It's Snowstar - From ThunderClan. May I come in? I have something important to discuss with you." She added, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice. Well, this was it. Yet, not really. She still had ShadowClan, and SkyClan to go to. Still. This was important. Very, very important.
The ebony tom had just been fixing up the nest, making it to his liking. It was an odd feeling, having a den to himself, so much privacy, so much space, it was a little lonely. After scattering moss all over the clump of pure softness, he couldn't sleep unless it was incredibly soft, he gave himself a smug grin. "Not too shabby Fallen not too shabby." Now Fallenstream hadn't gotten his nine lives yet, he was waiting for a bit, allowing Juniperpaw to gather the herbs she needed and all the other possible excuses he could think of, but if he was being honest, he just felt as though he wasn't good enough to be the leader of his clan. As he thought about his morals and all the other things he really shouldn't be thinking about before his leader ceremony his attention was ripped back into reality as a voice called out. Now he found it odd that it wasn't his name, that it was actually Russetstar's, which meant that it was a feline from another clan, a loner, or a really oblivious Riverclan member. He prayed to starclan it wasn't the last option. He hadn't recognized the voice, he was better at remembering faces, not names or voices, which would explain why he was so puzzled, but the ebony feline called out anyways "Um, you can come in, but Russetstar is no longer in this den." he stated, turning around and sitting in his overly soft nest, wrapping his tail around his paws. As she stated her name and the fact that there was something important he felt his blood freeze, everything seemed to go slowly around him, and suddenly, once again, he felt and heard the thrumming of his heart in his ears. He had only just become leader, hadn't gotten his nine lives, and he was already faced with a huge decision, now he understood the reason behind Russetstar's resignation.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:57 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony tom had just been fixing up the nest, making it to his liking. It was an odd feeling, having a den to himself, so much privacy, so much space, it was a little lonely. After scattering moss all over the clump of pure softness, he couldn't sleep unless it was incredibly soft, he gave himself a smug grin. "Not too shabby Fallen not too shabby." Now Fallenstream hadn't gotten his nine lives yet, he was waiting for a bit, allowing Juniperpaw to gather the herbs she needed and all the other possible excuses he could think of, but if he was being honest, he just felt as though he wasn't good enough to be the leader of his clan. As he thought about his morals and all the other things he really shouldn't be thinking about before his leader ceremony his attention was ripped back into reality as a voice called out. Now he found it odd that it wasn't his name, that it was actually Russetstar's, which meant that it was a feline from another clan, a loner, or a really oblivious Riverclan member. He prayed to starclan it wasn't the last option. He hadn't recognized the voice, he was better at remembering faces, not names or voices, which would explain why he was so puzzled, but the ebony feline called out anyways "Um, you can come in, but Russetstar is no longer in this den." he stated, turning around and sitting in his overly soft nest, wrapping his tail around his paws. As she stated her name and the fact that there was something important he felt his blood freeze, everything seemed to go slowly around him, and suddenly, once again, he felt and heard the thrumming of his heart in his ears. He had only just become leader, hadn't gotten his nine lives, and he was already faced with a huge decision, now he understood the reason behind Russetstar's resignation.
Snowstar took a deep breath when she was called into the den, but she paused for a split second. Now that wasn't Russetstar's voice, was it? She struggled to remember what the RiverClan Tom had sounded like. But she didn't have to think for long - This other cat's next words had clarified what she'd already guessed. Snowstar paused, confused, before ducking into the den, ears pricking. Her gaze drifted around, staying slightly close to the entrance, before her ice blue eyes landed on Fallenstream. She came up blank for a moment before realizing - This was the deputy, correct? Yes, she was sure. Quite sure. So what was the deputy doing in the leader's den? Snowstar realized she hadn't spoken for quite some time and shook her head to clear it. "Um.. Right. You're... The deputy, right?" She paused, recalling the Tom's earlier words. Russetstar is no longer in this den. No longer in this den? Does that mean... "Oh, um.. I'm... Sorry. Did something happen to Russetstar?"

She sounded puzzled and faintly concerned, wide ice blue eyes meeting Fallenstream's gaze. Well, whatever change, if there was one, must have been recent, as Snowstar hadn't heard anything about Russetstar resigning or... Worse, perhaps. She hoped it was the former and not the latter - She'd never wish death on any cat, not even the rabbit-chasing leader of WindClan himself. She just didn't have that kind of fire in her. Never had, never will. Sure, she'd fight WindClan, and if necessary, and only if necessary, she would... Be prepared to kill for her Clanmates. But still. Snowstar just wasn't that kind of cat, the kind of cat to wish death on someone, or to want to kill them, to want someone dead.. She didn't have that. It wasn't her. And thinking that something had happened to Russetstar immediately had her stomach twisting violently with both concern and horror and disbelief - But she had to remind herself she didn't know anything yet. For all she knew, the Tom was fine. She just had to wait for an answer from Fallenstream.

Forever...

Old December 1st, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Snowstar took a deep breath when she was called into the den, but she paused for a split second. Now that wasn't Russetstar's voice, was it? She struggled to remember what the RiverClan Tom had sounded like. But she didn't have to think for long - This other cat's next words had clarified what she'd already guessed. Snowstar paused, confused, before ducking into the den, ears pricking. Her gaze drifted around, staying slightly close to the entrance, before her ice blue eyes landed on Fallenstream. She came up blank for a moment before realizing - This was the deputy, correct? Yes, she was sure. Quite sure. So what was the deputy doing in the leader's den? Snowstar realized she hadn't spoken for quite some time and shook her head to clear it. "Um.. Right. You're... The deputy, right?" She paused, recalling the Tom's earlier words. Russetstar is no longer in this den. No longer in this den? Does that mean... "Oh, um.. I'm... Sorry. Did something happen to Russetstar?"

She sounded puzzled and faintly concerned, wide ice blue eyes meeting Fallenstream's gaze. Well, whatever change, if there was one, must have been recent, as Snowstar hadn't heard anything about Russetstar resigning or... Worse, perhaps. She hoped it was the former and not the latter - She'd never wish death on any cat, not even the rabbit-chasing leader of WindClan himself. She just didn't have that kind of fire in her. Never had, never will. Sure, she'd fight WindClan, and if necessary, and only if necessary, she would... Be prepared to kill for her Clanmates. But still. Snowstar just wasn't that kind of cat, the kind of cat to wish death on someone, or to want to kill them, to want someone dead.. She didn't have that. It wasn't her. And thinking that something had happened to Russetstar immediately had her stomach twisting violently with both concern and horror and disbelief - But she had to remind herself she didn't know anything yet. For all she knew, the Tom was fine. She just had to wait for an answer from Fallenstream.

The tom dipped his head in greeting and gave her a strained smile, the word 'deputy' left a taint in his soul, it still didn't sound right when it was directed or coming from him. " I was the deputy...now I've taken Russetstar's place, and don't worry, he's perfectly fine, he just stepped down because of the stress." he stated, his tail tip flicking as he watched the white, brown dusted molly look around the den. After a few moments of silence he took a deep breath and shifted on his haunches "Well...if it was specifically for Russetstar than I can call for him...he'd probably love to help out however he could." he began "But if it involves Riverclan as a whole, you will be speaking with me." his warm voice now suddenly turned cold, no more soft, strained smile plastered on his face. All the welcoming warmth that he had been taught to use at a young age had vanished, his voice was now stern and held a little threat in it, not much, but just enough to let the Thunderclan leader know that he was serious about his place, or at least to convince both himself and her that she was serious. His lapis hues, which were once warm, were now cold and if one looked closely, seemed as though the were glowing. Fallenstream had learned this from his father, this two faced lie, how to seem welcoming and promising, then in the next seconds turn cold and dangerous, seems as though the ebony felines father had left the ebony feline with a few more lessons that he had originally thought.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 1st, 2017, 12:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom dipped his head in greeting and gave her a strained smile, the word 'deputy' left a taint in his soul, it still didn't sound right when it was directed or coming from him. " I was the deputy...now I've taken Russetstar's place, and don't worry, he's perfectly fine, he just stepped down because of the stress." he stated, his tail tip flicking as he watched the white, brown dusted molly look around the den. After a few moments of silence he took a deep breath and shifted on his haunches "Well...if it was specifically for Russetstar than I can call for him...he'd probably love to help out however he could." he began "But if it involves Riverclan as a whole, you will be speaking with me." his warm voice now suddenly turned cold, no more soft, strained smile plastered on his face. All the welcoming warmth that he had been taught to use at a young age had vanished, his voice was now stern and held a little threat in it, not much, but just enough to let the Thunderclan leader know that he was serious about his place, or at least to convince both himself and her that she was serious. His lapis hues, which were once warm, were now cold and if one looked closely, seemed as though the were glowing. Fallenstream had learned this from his father, this two faced lie, how to seem welcoming and promising, then in the next seconds turn cold and dangerous, seems as though the ebony felines father had left the ebony feline with a few more lessons that he had originally thought.
Snowstar's ears flicked when Fallenstream announced that he'd taken Russetstar's place. She had no time for any other questions before the Tom added that Russetstar was fine, and had only resigned due to stress. "Oh, good," She sighed, letting out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She frowned, and realized how that sentence must have sounded, quickly rushing to explain. "Well - Not good that he resigned, of course not, Russetstar was a good leader. I meant, like, good that he was okay, you know? That resignation was the only reason for... I'm gonna shut up now. Um... Congratulations, by the way, I'm sure you'll do great." She added quickly, snapping her jaws shut and shaking her head at herself. Really, Snowy? Great first impression.

She was silent until Fallenstream spoke up again, and watched, blinking as the Tom's eyes went cold. It made her slightly uncomfortable. Oh this isn't going to go well, is it? She couldn't help but think, shifting her paws and staring at the ebony Tom with a frown. "Oh, of course - Right," She'd almost forgotten what she'd needed to discuss. "Yes, well, it does involve all of RiverClan." She twitched her ears hesitantly, wondering if this was a good idea after all. RiverClan had clearly just lost their leader - Just to resignation, though, to Snowstar's relief - So was it a good idea to go asking RiverClan to join the fight? The Siamese shook the thoughts away.

"Well, I'm sure you saw at the last gathering, things have not been going smoothly for ThunderClan and WindClan."
Her ears flattened slightly. "There's going to be a war. And I understand completely if you don't wish to bring your Clan into the middle of it, but..." Her ice blue eyes met the Fallenstream's cold blue ones. "ThunderClan and WindClan are meeting on the battlefield, with or without allies. Again... I understand if you don't want to bring RiverClan into this, but if you do consider it, I'd like to know if you would fight with ThunderClan." Snowstar's tail tip twitched, her tail wrapping around her left back leg and her ears flicking back as she stared at the Tom. There. She'd done it. And hopefully she'd done it right. Hopefully she gained a new ally.

Forever...

Old December 4th, 2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Snowstar's ears flicked when Fallenstream announced that he'd taken Russetstar's place. She had no time for any other questions before the Tom added that Russetstar was fine, and had only resigned due to stress. "Oh, good," She sighed, letting out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She frowned, and realized how that sentence must have sounded, quickly rushing to explain. "Well - Not good that he resigned, of course not, Russetstar was a good leader. I meant, like, good that he was okay, you know? That resignation was the only reason for... I'm gonna shut up now. Um... Congratulations, by the way, I'm sure you'll do great." She added quickly, snapping her jaws shut and shaking her head at herself. Really, Snowy? Great first impression.

She was silent until Fallenstream spoke up again, and watched, blinking as the Tom's eyes went cold. It made her slightly uncomfortable. Oh this isn't going to go well, is it? She couldn't help but think, shifting her paws and staring at the ebony Tom with a frown. "Oh, of course - Right," She'd almost forgotten what she'd needed to discuss. "Yes, well, it does involve all of RiverClan." She twitched her ears hesitantly, wondering if this was a good idea after all. RiverClan had clearly just lost their leader - Just to resignation, though, to Snowstar's relief - So was it a good idea to go asking RiverClan to join the fight? The Siamese shook the thoughts away.

"Well, I'm sure you saw at the last gathering, things have not been going smoothly for ThunderClan and WindClan."
Her ears flattened slightly. "There's going to be a war. And I understand completely if you don't wish to bring your Clan into the middle of it, but..." Her ice blue eyes met the Fallenstream's cold blue ones. "ThunderClan and WindClan are meeting on the battlefield, with or without allies. Again... I understand if you don't want to bring RiverClan into this, but if you do consider it, I'd like to know if you would fight with ThunderClan." Snowstar's tail tip twitched, her tail wrapping around her left back leg and her ears flicking back as she stared at the Tom. There. She'd done it. And hopefully she'd done it right. Hopefully she gained a new ally.

The tom watched as the molly tried to fix whatever she said, which he found nothing to 'fix' he understood what she meant, she was happy that Russetstar was still alive, not dead or taken, or had disappeared. He watched the molly in confusion, he was...worried, and dare he say amused. He had never seen a leader act in such a way, they had always been cold-faced, or serious...a little too serious in his opinion. He was about to butt in and escort her down to the medicine cat's den when she congratulated him, and when she did so he felt his stomach churn. All those horrible, suppressed, negative emotions began to resurface, making the tom physically sink into the pain. Those emotions he tried so hard to push down now boiled over his soul, like the water pouring over too little of a container. He was a leader now, how in the world could he forget? He had become the very thing he despised the most, did that mean he now hated himself? He shook his head and pushed those thoughts aside and once again suppressed those emotions he vowed to keep under control for Honeypool. He replaced his serious, vaguely pained, expression with that of a strained smile "Thank you." he said, unsure of what else to say.

He was still eminent on taking Snowstar down to the medicine cat, but he made himself coftrable once more as she stated that it involved Riverclan as a whole. Once she finished he let out a low hum, indicating that he was thinking, and indeed he was, he was thinking deeply about the situation at hand. Fallenstream knew that a war was about to break loose, but he never thought that it was going to be him making the decision. The ebony feline let out a drawn out breath and looked up at Snowstar, his lapis hues flickered with hesitation " Snowstar, I apologize, but we're still recovering from our recent rank changes, with Geckoleaf gone and Russetstar stepping down, I still have to choose a deputy. But, this isn't a no. Once I've decided I will go to your camp and tell you, but now isn't the best time...I'm still processing everything that's happened, heck, I haven't even gotten my nine lives yet." he sighed, his tail tip twitching. He adverted his eyes from the white molly and began to speak once more "...I need to think about it, but I appreciate the fact that you've come down to speak with me about such a serious matter....you can stay if you'd like and I'll have two warriors escort you back to the border." he began "...Why are you and Blazingstar fighting? It must be a good reason...especially if I'm considering putting my clanmates at risk. No pressure, but the answer will effect my decision." he stated. He didn't want to shed any blood if it was uneccisary, he had heard that Skyclan was staying neutral...and besides, he didn't wish to be known as the battle hungry leader, he cared deeply for his clanmates safety, and the last thing he would want is a war, but if it effected Riverclan as well, he had to see which side both he and his clan stood on.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea