Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@Flameleaf @Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx @Okapi

Perchkit listened to the starry kit, and looked at his parents. He wished he could grow up with them instead of just watching over them, but he supposed this was the best he could do now. He felt himself drifting down until he was in front of his parents, and ever so gently, he pressed his starry nose against theirs. "Don't cry mom and dad. I'll look after you from now on." He spared a glance at Mudnose. "Play again with me someday, ok?" Perchkit had a feeling they wouldn't hear him, but it felt good to say nonetheless. He floated back up to Whiskerkit, who was waiting for him. "I'm ready now," he said sadly. "Let's go."

Old November 17th, 2017, 08:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Flameleaf @Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx @Okapi

Perchkit listened to the starry kit, and looked at his parents. He wished he could grow up with them instead of just watching over them, but he supposed this was the best he could do now. He felt himself drifting down until he was in front of his parents, and ever so gently, he pressed his starry nose against theirs. "Don't cry mom and dad. I'll look after you from now on." He spared a glance at Mudnose. "Play again with me someday, ok?" Perchkit had a feeling they wouldn't hear him, but it felt good to say nonetheless. He floated back up to Whiskerkit, who was waiting for him. "I'm ready now," he said sadly. "Let's go."
Whiskerkit nodded softly remembering her death I'm so proud of my father,Shinefang is the Medicine Cat. Slatefur is with me in Starclan. Oh well... she whisked her tail,"Alright." She began to walk upward towards Starclan (I think that's how you go to Starclan?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Whiskerkit nodded softly remembering her death I'm so proud of my father,Shinefang is the Medicine Cat. Slatefur is with me in Starclan. Oh well... she whisked her tail,"Alright." She began to walk upward towards Starclan (I think that's how you go to Starclan?)
@Flameleaf @Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx @Okapi

(Seems legit to me)

Perchkit followed along after the little shecat, watching over his parents over his shoulder as he began to drift on and fade.

(Thank you everyone! )

Last edited by Charmer; November 17th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Welcome!]
[Wait? Is that the end?]

Character Site

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

@Duststorm
Juniperpaw left the grieving family to mourn their awful loss, slowly sulking over to her herb store to fix the mess she created in her search for the deathberries that were well-hidden. She picked up fallen leaves and seeds, placing them in their respectful groove. Of course, she didn't yet know the use or even the names of these herbs, but she was able to place them based off appearances and texture. She was sitting at the base of her herb store, gently messing with each slot just to keep busy. She didn't want to think about her first patient - a defenseless kit - who she had lost. She didn't want to think about the fact that her first patient's family was grieving just behind her - all because Juniperpaw didn't know how to use herbs. What a lovely medicine cat I am!
The air was tense. That definitely wasn't what she had anticipated or expected as the old cat made her way into the medicine den. With the recent disappearance of Geckoleaf, it pained the elder to have to ask this young apprentice to do such a heavy task. With a grunt, Phantomwhisper took a feeble step towards Juniperpaw, her voice raspy as she meowed a greeting. "Hello there young one." Phantomwhisper dipped her head respectfully, sliding down onto the floor of the den. Once a strong warrior, the elder was now emaciated, her fur patchy and coarse. Letting out a soft sigh, she waited patiently for the medicine cat to approach her.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; November 18th, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
The air was tense. That definitely wasn't what she had anticipated or expected as the old cat made her way into the medicine den. With the recent disappearance of Geckoleaf, it pained the elder to have to ask this young apprentice to do such a heavy task. With a grunt, Phantomwhisper took a feeble step towards Juniperpaw, her voice raspy as she meowed a greeting. "Hello there young one." Phantomwhisper dipped her head respectfully, sliding down onto the floor of the den. Once a strong warrior, the elder was now emaciated, her fur patchy and coarse. Letting out a soft sigh, she waited patiently for the medicine cat to approach her.
Juniperpaw heard light steps approach behind her, and she glanced over her shoulder to see a silver tabby near her. Juniperpaw recognized this feline as Phantomwhisper, and she greeted the older she-cat with an inviting smile. ``Hey, Phantomwhisper. What's up?`` Concern flooded the apprentice's green eyes as Phantomwhisper slid to the ground, and she briefly scanned the older cat's aging pelt. Juniperpaw rushed forward, lowering her head until she was level with Phantomwhisper's eyes. She found herself inhaling a sickly scent, and she fought the urge to wrinkle her nose in disgust. ``Are you okay? What can I do for you?``
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw heard light steps approach behind her, and she glanced over her shoulder to see a silver tabby near her. Juniperpaw recognized this feline as Phantomwhisper, and she greeted the older she-cat with an inviting smile. ``Hey, Phantomwhisper. What's up?`` Concern flooded the apprentice's green eyes as Phantomwhisper slid to the ground, and she briefly scanned the older cat's aging pelt. Juniperpaw rushed forward, lowering her head until she was level with Phantomwhisper's eyes. She found herself inhaling a sickly scent, and she fought the urge to wrinkle her nose in disgust. ``Are you okay? What can I do for you?``
Phantomwhisper inhaled a shaky breath, her tail brushing against the den floor. Age was catching up to her, so was the burning white hot pain in her abdomen. Even now with her skinny frame, her stomach region was bloated and hard as a rock. "Something.. for the pain." She meowed slowly, her eyes closing for a brief moment as she rolled onto her side. "My stomach hurts, It hasn't gotten better so I decided to come see you for something to make it better." That wasn't completely the truth; she had wanted the other to help her on her passage to Starclan, but not quite yet. Phantomwhisper wanted to see if Juniperpaw was able to cure the pain and if not, she atleast wanted to reassure the young cat that it wasn't her fault if all options failed. Eyes rounded with distress as a sudden pain gripped her, she let out a grunt and curled into herself, her claws extending into the air. "It feels like all've eaten is spoiled prey." She noted quietly as the pain subsided.

Last edited by Dust; November 19th, 2017 at 07:04 AM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Phantomwhisper inhaled a shaky breath, her tail brushing against the den floor. Age was catching up to her, so was the burning white hot pain in her abdomen. Even now with her skinny frame, her stomach region was bloated and hard as a rock. "Something.. for the pain." She meowed slowly, her eyes closing for a brief moment as she rolled onto her side. "My stomach hurts, It hasn't gotten better so I decided to come see you for something to make it better." That wasn't completely the truth; she had wanted the other to help her on her passage to Starclan, but not quite yet. Phantomwhisper wanted to see if Juniperpaw was able to cure the pain and if not, she atleast wanted to reassure the young cat that it wasn't her fault if all options failed. Eyes rounded with distress as a sudden pain gripped her, she let out a grunt and curled into herself, her claws extending into the air. "It feels like all've eaten is spoiled prey." She noted quietly as the pain subsided.
Juniperpaw was afraid she would be tending to another Perchkit who had internal injuries which she could not treat, resulting in Juniperpaw feeding the young tom-kit deathberries in order to end his pain. The apprentice's fur bristled nervously, and through wide eyes she scanned Phantomwhisper's flank. ``I- I'm going to press on your stomach, okay? Tell me if I hurt you.`` Juniperpaw decided to do the same thing she'd done with Perchkit. Oh, how she hoped Phantomwhisper had eaten spoiled prey!

Juniperpaw wandered over to the older she-cat's side, rocking back on her haunches and straightening her tail out in order to maintain balance. Casting the elder feline a cautious glance, Juniperpaw raised her paws to the older cat's stomach. With a breathy inhale, she gently pressed her paws to the feline's stomach, carefully moving her feet to different places. She searched for anything odd, such as hardness. Juniperpaw was beginning to fear this session would end with death.
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was afraid she would be tending to another Perchkit who had internal injuries which she could not treat, resulting in Juniperpaw feeding the young tom-kit deathberries in order to end his pain. The apprentice's fur bristled nervously, and through wide eyes she scanned Phantomwhisper's flank. ``I- I'm going to press on your stomach, okay? Tell me if I hurt you.`` Juniperpaw decided to do the same thing she'd done with Perchkit. Oh, how she hoped Phantomwhisper had eaten spoiled prey!

Juniperpaw wandered over to the older she-cat's side, rocking back on her haunches and straightening her tail out in order to maintain balance. Casting the elder feline a cautious glance, Juniperpaw raised her paws to the older cat's stomach. With a breathy inhale, she gently pressed her paws to the feline's stomach, carefully moving her feet to different places. She searched for anything odd, such as hardness. Juniperpaw was beginning to fear this session would end with death.
Sprawled onto her side, the elder's tail whipped violently back in forth in anticipation of pain. It hurt so bad sometimes, she had barely been able to move from her own nest. Apprentice's constantly feeding and grooming her? It just wasn't the quality of life she had wanted for herself.A long sigh left her lungs as Juniperpaw began to press at her stomach, her eyes wearily focused on the younger cat.

Nothing there.... Nothing there...

Phantomwhisper jolted as Juniperpaw connected with a spot located right below her thigh. The fur on her spine lifted. Gritting her teeth, she held back a pained yowl, her paws locked in a spasm that caused her claws to sheathe and unsheathe repeatedly. "Right there!" She whined quietly.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Sprawled onto her side, the elder's tail whipped violently back in forth in anticipation of pain. It hurt so bad sometimes, she had barely been able to move from her own nest. Apprentice's constantly feeding and grooming her? It just wasn't the quality of life she had wanted for herself.A long sigh left her lungs as Juniperpaw began to press at her stomach, her eyes wearily focused on the younger cat.

Nothing there.... Nothing there...

Phantomwhisper jolted as Juniperpaw connected with a spot located right below her thigh. The fur on her spine lifted. Gritting her teeth, she held back a pained yowl, her paws locked in a spasm that caused her claws to sheathe and unsheathe repeatedly. "Right there!" She whined quietly.
Juniperpaw was quick to pull back, staring blankly at the spot that had brought indescribable pain to Phantomwhisper. She couldn't find anything odd about that certain area; at least, nothing visible... Juniperpaw froze as a thought suddenly pierced her, I'll have to help end another cat's misery. Sure, it was often something others would be happy to do - ending anothers' misery, that is, but not when it meant killing them. Well, some cats would like to do that. Some cats would appreciate murder, but Juniperpaw wasn't one of them.

Juniperpaw felt tears lace her eyes, and she cleared her throat while whipping around and pacing towards her herb store in an attempt to hide her fear and pain. She had to be strong for her patients, whether they be defenseless kits, tired elders, or even capable warriors. It was Juniperpaw's duty as a medicine cat to be strong for her clanmates, even if she was only still a kit just out of the nursery. Blinking the wetness from her dark green eyes, Juniperpaw dug through the herbs that were nameless to her having not learned their names or their uses. She pretended to be searching for something when in reality she was only buying herself some time to figure out how to break the news to Phantomwhisper. Juniperpaw could not help her.

Finally, Juniperpaw spun around. Her eyes were soft and inviting, and a weak smile could be found on her face. ``Phantomwhisper...`` The young feline paused, doubting herself and what she was going to say. Perhaps if she'd trained harder she would have the ability to save Phantomwhisper? Maybe if she'd accepted Daydream offer to check in on her every other day then these deaths wouldn't of happened, or wouldn't happen? Juniperpaw just felt as if she could've done so much more. ``I'm sorry. I- I can't do anything to help you.``