Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Bramble wrapped his paw around the dead Perchkit. His tail was pulled next to him. Regardless of knowing that Perchkit was dead,
Bramble began to groom his fur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Whiskerkit glanced at Pearchkit, Aww...poor kit. Didn't you learn about the red berries... she smiled softly,"Hello Perchkit." She wasn't see-through but glowing and being clearly a ghost might frighten the kit.
@Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx

Perchkit didn't open his eyes so much as suddenly realize he could see. With a gasp, he realized he was looking down at his own body. there was his father, holding him close as he groomed his fur. And there was his mother snuggled next to him, and Juniperpaw standing nearby, and Mudnose too. He was above them all. The pain was gone and he felt lighter than air. He turned to the kit behind him. She knew his name. "Wh-Who are you? What happened?"

Old November 15th, 2017, 07:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx

Perchkit didn't open his eyes so much as suddenly realize he could see. With a gasp, he realized he was looking down at his own body. there was his father, holding him close as he groomed his fur. And there was his mother snuggled next to him, and Juniperpaw standing nearby, and Mudnose too. He was above them all. The pain was gone and he felt lighter than air. He turned to the kit behind him. She knew his name. "Wh-Who are you? What happened?"
Whiskerkit sighed,” I’m Whiskerkit, you know that. You died. I’m here to guide you to Starclan your home. You’ll be able to watch over your mother and father.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
@Leo the Loke
@AbsurdJinx

Hollydawn buried her face in Perchkits tiny body that was growing cold and sobbed.

Mudnose shed afew tears and had to suppress joining Hollydawn.

@Spooky-Flameleaf @AbsurdJinx
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:59 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Leo the Loke @Charmer @Spooky-Flameleaf

Juniperpaw only displayed a neutral amount of sympathy, careful to not lose herself when the cats around her only needed her to be strong. She wasn't looking to be completely emotionless, and she highly doubted she'd be capable of appearing in such a way, but she refused to express all her emotions which were so powerful she was sure they'd overpower her. ``I can at least offer him a peaceful journey to StarClan.`` Juniperpaw looked at each cat in the den before inching forward to stand at Perchkit's limp head. ``Let us give thanks to StarClan for Perchkit's life. His memory will never slip from our minds, and now we commend his spirit to our warrior ancestors. May he watch over us from silverpelt.`` Juniperpaw dipped her head in respect, pressing her nose to the deceased kit's forehead.

``Would you like to sit vigil? I could prepare his body for that event? Or would you rather we immediately put him to rest by burying him?`` Her voice cracked slightly as she spoke, glancing softly at the felines around her.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Whiskerkit sighed,” I’m Whiskerkit, you know that. You died. I’m here to guide you to Starclan your home. You’ll be able to watch over your mother and father.” She meowed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw only displayed a neutral amount of sympathy, careful to not lose herself when the cats around her only needed her to be strong. She wasn't looking to be completely emotionless, and she highly doubted she'd be capable of appearing in such a way, but she refused to express all her emotions which were so powerful she was sure they'd overpower her. ``I can at least offer him a peaceful journey to StarClan.`` Juniperpaw looked at each cat in the den before inching forward to stand at Perchkit's limp head. ``Let us give thanks to StarClan for Perchkit's life. His memory will never slip from our minds, and now we commend his spirit to our warrior ancestors. May he watch over us from silverpelt.`` Juniperpaw dipped her head in respect, pressing her nose to the deceased kit's forehead.

``Would you like to sit vigil? I could prepare his body for that event? Or would you rather we immediately put him to rest by burying him?`` Her voice cracked slightly as she spoke, glancing softly at the felines around her.
@Flameleaf

"Oh..." Perchkit said outloud. It was a lot to take in. He had died. The berried hadn't made him better at all, they had only made him die faster. A small part of him wanted to be angry, but the memory of the awful pain still lingered and he was glad to be rid of it. Perchkit looked over his shoulder watching as his mother, cried and Juniperpaw thanked Starclan for his life. "Will my mom and dad be ok?" He asked Whiskerkit. He knew that he'd have to go to Starclan regardless, but he just wanted to know that much before he followed the little kit into the starry sky.

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble flattemdd his ears.
"I would like to sit vigil." The tom replied, not taking his eyes off of the small kit.

Character Site

Old November 17th, 2017, 07:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
@Flameleaf

"Oh..." Perchkit said outloud. It was a lot to take in. He had died. The berried hadn't made him better at all, they had only made him die faster. A small part of him wanted to be angry, but the memory of the awful pain still lingered and he was glad to be rid of it. Perchkit looked over his shoulder watching as his mother, cried and Juniperpaw thanked Starclan for his life. "Will my mom and dad be ok?" He asked Whiskerkit. He knew that he'd have to go to Starclan regardless, but he just wanted to know that much before he followed the little kit into the starry sky.
Whiskerkit nodded,” They are just grieving. It may take a little while, but every cat recovers from grief. Don’t blame Juniperpaw for feeding you the berry. He was trying to help you.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Hollydawn nodded in agreement with Bramble,"I-it's a tradition... Isn't it...?"
@Flameleaf
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; November 17th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @Leo the Loke @Flameleaf
[ I invite you guys to continue the rp in the Med Den until the goodbyes have been officially said. However, Juni's going to have to tend to some other patients around them ]

Juniperpaw nodded. ``Of course,`` she meowed softly. She began the process of preparing Perchkit's body, maneuvering his limbs so his forearms were tucked beneath his and his haunches were pressed against his flanks. His head rest limply against the ground. It was almost like the kit had fallen asleep. Juniperpaw rushed off to find the rosemary, which she would decorate his body with. She's seen this ceremony done so many times, she knew which leaves to rub over him to rid his body of the scent of death. Using rosemary, Juniperpaw began to lay the leaves over his body, slowly ridding the kit's pelt of its death scent. Finally, Juniperpaw stepped back, lowering her head to press her nose to Perchkit's forehead. ``May you find peace in StarClan, Perchkit.`` She took a moment to breathe in her first patient's fading scent before stepping back and leaving the family to grieve the loss of precious life.

@Duststorm

Juniperpaw left the grieving family to mourn their awful loss, slowly sulking over to her herb store to fix the mess she created in her search for the deathberries that were well-hidden. She picked up fallen leaves and seeds, placing them in their respectful groove. Of course, she didn't yet know the use or even the names of these herbs, but she was able to place them based off appearances and texture. She was sitting at the base of her herb store, gently messing with each slot just to keep busy. She didn't want to think about her first patient - a defenseless kit - who she had lost. She didn't want to think about the fact that her first patient's family was grieving just behind her - all because Juniperpaw didn't know how to use herbs. What a lovely medicine cat I am!
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble nodded. “I believe so.” He replied without taking his eyes off of the dead kit. He nudged the lifeless body and flattened his ears.

Character Site