Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Another Monkey's Paw...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:51 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:26 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:16 AM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:50 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 11:02 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Zero to Hero

The crisp fall air rose a amber leaf from the grassy floor, up, spinning, twirling into the sky, before gently and elegantly drifting back to the ground. The young Baykit watched this with intense curiousity, leaping into the air, feebly clawing for the thing as it rose up once more, before a light breeze snatched it away faster than a RiverClan warrior snatches up fish from a stream. A look of disappointment gradually morphed onto the kit's brown tabby face, before he turned to chase after another leaf; this one crimson.
This routine played out for a rather long amount of time, before Baykit slowly became bored of this; the wind always won anyways. So he turned, his hazel eyes searching for anything else he could entertain himself with, before his gaze finally rested upon an unusually coloured tomcat whom he recognised to be Coastkit; another kit from another litter. Baykit had always been slightly envious of the other's unique pelt, though he'd never spoken to the tom. He'd always noticed that Coastkit was a very twitchy cat, always fidgeting and moving about. Baykit considered greeting the other, though wasn't sure if this other kit was nice or not.

A part of Baykit reminded him that there was about a 50/50 chance of this other cat being nice, though another reminded that there was still a 50/50 chance of this tom being mean, so to be safe, Baykit sat down, tail wrapped around his paws, and watched. He'd learned quickly that there was a lot you could learn about another by simply watching them; when talking to a cat outright, they can put on a show. Maybe boast and act like they feel highly about themself, but deep down, they're self conscious. But when you watched the other without them knowing, they acted simply like themself. If that made any sense. Baykit had yet to learn that this behaviour was considered creepy and otherwise known as stalking but in this point in time, the young tabby thought nothing of it.
Eventually, though, Baykit got to his paws and took a deep breath. Ill just ask if he wants to play. No harm in that! If he's mean and says no, I just won't have to talk to him ever again. Simple. He reassured himself as he padded over to the other. You'll never become leader if you can't talk to another kit without worrying! Baykit scolded himself, before opening his mouth and meowing,
"Hello," in a awkward manor, though loud enough for the other to hear. "I'm Baykit. Wanna play?" He asked curiously, hoping for the other to say yes. Baykit applauded himself mentally, having done exactly what his mother reminded him to do every day. I was friendly. Check. I introduced myself. Check. I asked if they wanted to play. Check. Baykit thought, smiling physically now, proud of himself for remembering everything.
Coastkit was obviously distracted. By his paws laid a half eaten meal, a small minnow with just a few bites taken from it. He was clearly trying to eat his breakfast, but every now and then the leaves would prove too interesting for this particular kitten to resist. A warrior would walk by, stepping on a leaf as they went, and just that small crunch would catch the bengal's attention, and he would leap entirely on instinct - and miss, but catch an entirely different leaf because they were everywhere. Then, he'd sit up, covered in the scraps of other pieces of 'prey,' holding his prize liked he'd just caught the biggest fish ever. Or, a small breeze would casually throw some leaves in the air, and Coast would leap for them, his mouth still full of minnow. This continued for minutes on end because of him being particularly bad at multitasking. Without his sister around to remind him to finish his meal, it was only worse. But, she had stuff to do, and Coastkit was content on being alone; he was having fun. Mid-leap for the fifth time, his stomach growled, so Coastkit slunk back to his half-eaten minnow and took ferocious bites; gulping down the food quickly now.

Then, Baykit approached... and Coastkit, with his mouth stuffed full once more, turned toward the other tom kit, but was half-distract by the leaves swirling behind him as he spoke. Impressingly, though, he caught the gist of what he was trying to say. Hi. Bay. Play? He swallowed the last bite of his meal, and then smiled, his grey-ish blue orbs lighting up with excitement. "Yeah!" The tom kit bounced on the tippy-toes of his paws, always ever-moving. "What do you wanna play???"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:37 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit was obviously distracted. By his paws laid a half eaten meal, a small minnow with just a few bites taken from it. He was clearly trying to eat his breakfast, but every now and then the leaves would prove too interesting for this particular kitten to resist. A warrior would walk by, stepping on a leaf as they went, and just that small crunch would catch the bengal's attention, and he would leap entirely on instinct - and miss, but catch an entirely different leaf because they were everywhere. Then, he'd sit up, covered in the scraps of other pieces of 'prey,' holding his prize liked he'd just caught the biggest fish ever. Or, a small breeze would casually throw some leaves in the air, and Coast would leap for them, his mouth still full of minnow. This continued for minutes on end because of him being particularly bad at multitasking. Without his sister around to remind him to finish his meal, it was only worse. But, she had stuff to do, and Coastkit was content on being alone; he was having fun. Mid-leap for the fifth time, his stomach growled, so Coastkit slunk back to his half-eaten minnow and took ferocious bites; gulping down the food quickly now.

Then, Baykit approached... and Coastkit, with his mouth stuffed full once more, turned toward the other tom kit, but was half-distract by the leaves swirling behind him as he spoke. Impressingly, though, he caught the gist of what he was trying to say. Hi. Bay. Play? He swallowed the last bite of his meal, and then smiled, his grey-ish blue orbs lighting up with excitement. "Yeah!" The tom kit bounced on the tippy-toes of his paws, always ever-moving. "What do you wanna play???"
Baykit had always been a surprisingly big eater for his age; he was able to gobble up a minnow in record time of asked too. He was always hungry, no matter the situation. He ate when he was nervous, he ate when he was content; and yet somehow he managed to still remain thin. It had always been something of a mystery to his parents, but Baykit never put much of it to mind. He’d always been aware of Coastkit’s seemingly constantly distracted behaviour but it seemed to take even fuller effect when they were out of the Nursery. Though it made sense; there was far more out in the clearing to be distracted by, and Baykit couldn’t deny that the leaves were pretty cool. But something about Coastkit’s fleeting nature seemed comical to Baykit and he found it interesting to watch.
The tabby kit was elated to hear such an upbeat answer, having been a bit worried that the other might have been rude or mean. But at the question, Baykit realized that the whole while he was worrying about a response, he hadn’t exactly planned it out this far. “Uhm, how about... Clan Takeover? Or Find the Fish?” He offered, wanting to give his new friend a choice just in case Coastkit didn’t like one of the games.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Shellfeather was worried for a moment at the shocked expression on Scorchingflame's face. Of course she knew he would've been shocked, but there seemed to be something more, deeper in the depths of his eyes. But while she was trying to figure it out, he regained a happy expression, all of the other emotions gone.
It's probably nothing to worry about. The queen reassured herself, smiling back at him. As he meowed about being parents in excitement, Shellfeather opened her mouth, but stopped before she said anything. She was about to say, 'I already am a parent' in a joking way, but then she realized he probably wouldn't take it in the joking manner she had intended. So she said something else instead. "Yes, yes we are Scorchingflame. And I bet these kits are going to be absolutely beautiful." She meowed, then stepped a bit closer to him.
"I-I know you're not exactly ready to be a father, there's so much that has happened to you recently. I just hope that, whenever you need it, you just take a break. I've had kits before, I know how difficult it can be. But I've learned how to handle it. And I don't want you to see these kits as an annoying mound of fur," She laughed a little, remembering her first litter that she had, and how annoying she had thought they were at times. "but rather as precious beings, the clan's future leaders and warriors." She kept her blue gaze focused on his, her head tilted up slightly, due to his height. "So, just know, take a break whenever you need to. And I'll be there to help you as well. We can support each other."
``I'll always support you, Shellfeather, whether it's regarding these kits or something else, I've got your tail,``Scorchingflame purred softly. He wasn't exactly a fan of Shellfeather's other litters of kits seeing how they belonged to.. to him, and they were just a reminder of Shellfeather's first relationship, but he tolerated them for her sake. Now, Scorchingflame's own kits would be his kits' half-siblings. Russetswirl would have to tolerate Scorchingflame's kits who were living in his Clan! Ha! The irony...

However, these kits were much more than just spite-babies. These were Scorchingflame's kits with the feline he's been pining after for ages! He was finally getting what he wanted - a family with Shellfeather! Scorchingflame found himself rubbing against her affectionately, purring loudly. ``I just can't believe it! I'll love these kits with everything in me, Shellfeather, I swear. I'll be there beside you every step of the way.`` The ginger tabby tomcat gazed warmly at the smaller she-cat, an innocent yet loving gleam in his golden eyes.

And then he wondered... Did Shellfeather want him to ask her to be his mate? Of course, he'd jump to announce the question to her, but only if she was ready. He was interested in pressuring her into anything, and would only accept her as a mate if she shared a mutual love with him. Unless he was blinded by his love, which would most likely be the case. Know what? Nevermind, he'd accept her as a mate no matter what, and she'd learn to love him along the way. Confusion clouded his vision, and he tilted his head slightly to the side. ``Am - are we still friends?`` His naive nature kicked in just a little bit. Can we even be friends if we're having kits together?
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fern
Lynxsky approached Goldenstep,” Feel as if their is tension going on between the entire family.” She murmered as she pressed herself against Goldenstep, she twisted her tail up with himIs their a secret I’m not told about.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fern
Lynxsky approached Goldenstep,” Feel as if their is tension going on between the entire family.” She murmered as she pressed herself against Goldenstep, she twisted her tail up with himIs their a secret I’m not told about.
"Hello." He meowed, nuzzling Lynxsky's cheek affectionately. "There is some tension between me and Lobsterbreathe. And Lobsterbreathe is upset with Applepaw. You know they were so close to each other as kits, and when she left it broke him. Now she is back, and he isn't handling it well." The tom looked into Lynxsky's eyes His tail was flicking slightly, touching hers every so often on accident. Goldenstep sighed, "I honestly am not ready to accept my babies are growing up. Soon Honeypaw and Applepaw will receive their warrior names. And Lobsterbreathe already has his." He flicked an ear down, licking his chest. What if she asks if I am hiding something? Will I tell her about Lobster taking a life from Snowstar? Does she know about that? Or will I tell her about her little sibling? Or hide it from her forever? He closed his eyes for a moment to think.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Hello." He meowed, nuzzling Lynxsky's cheek affectionately. "There is some tension between me and Lobsterbreathe. And Lobsterbreathe is upset with Applepaw. You know they were so close to each other as kits, and when she left it broke him. Now she is back, and he isn't handling it well." The tom looked into Lynxsky's eyes His tail was flicking slightly, touching hers every so often on accident. Goldenstep sighed, "I honestly am not ready to accept my babies are growing up. Soon Honeypaw and Applepaw will receive their warrior names. And Lobsterbreathe already has his." He flicked an ear down, licking his chest. What if she asks if I am hiding something? Will I tell her about Lobster taking a life from Snowstar? Does she know about that? Or will I tell her about her little sibling? Or hide it from her forever? He closed his eyes for a moment to think.
She nodded,” He seems tense. I miss having little kits.” She meowed Maybe we should have kits again she smiled hat him affectionetly,” It’s hard to believe our sons a warrior....he gets annoyed when I treat him like a kit...Honeypaw is a total flirt....and Applepaw still acts like our little kit...despite being 12 moons old.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:03 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
She nodded,” He seems tense. I miss having little kits.” She meowed Maybe we should have kits again she smiled hat him affectionetly,” It’s hard to believe our sons a warrior....he gets annoyed when I treat him like a kit...Honeypaw is a total flirt....and Applepaw still acts like our little kit...despite being 12 moons old.
"I do too. I wish I could just go back to when they were kits, and have them stay like that forever." He said, "Lobsterbreathe gets that from me. I hated my mother babying me when I was a new warrior. Well, I acted like I hated it." Goldenstep smiled, looking to his mate. Ever since his kits were apprentices, he had wished he could turn back the clock to when they were kittens. He looked to Lynxsky, smiling at her.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I do too. I wish I could just go back to when they were kits, and have them stay like that forever." He said, "Lobsterbreathe gets that from me. I hated my mother babying me when I was a new warrior. Well, I acted like I hated it." Goldenstep smiled, looking to his mate. Ever since his kits were apprentices, he had wished he could turn back the clock to when they were kittens. He looked to Lynxsky, smiling at her.
Lynxsky smiled,” Maybe another litter of kits isn’t such a bad idea, as after all...our kits clearly act as if they don’t need us.” I miss being in the nursery with kits around my paws. She licked her paw missing those days dearly.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
all that i’ll ever need

( @woly)
Tumblekit meandered through the camp, stomping her feet boredom as she walked. Coastkit was distracted somewhere else, talking to another kit the last time Tumble had seen him, and she had no idea where their mother was. That wasn’t true, she was probably in the nursery, but Tumblekit didn’t want to go back into that stuffy den. Sighing dramatically, Tumblekit flopped on the ground in the center of the clearing and waited for someone to trip over her so at least she’d have something to do.

Last edited by dionysus; November 22nd, 2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Lynxsky smiled,” Maybe another litter of kits isn’t such a bad idea, as after all...our kits clearly act as if they don’t need us.” I miss being in the nursery with kits around my paws. She licked her paw missing those days dearly.
"It wouldn't be a bad idea. After all, our kits are all grown up. Maybe we should have another litter." He said, wrapping his tail around Lynxsky's. He smiled softly, his blue-green eyes shining. Am I pushing this on her? I don't think so. Lynxsky is always great with kits. The golden brown tom shifted his paws, slightly nervous about his mate's reaction to him agreeing. Having more kits around would do good, and he hoped it would be great for the whole family.