Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A fathers promise

A fathers promise...
Hope you enjoy this little plot @.:Blue Wishes:. And I thought up!
We would like it if you could post a minimum of 1 paragraph regularity
Because it's hard to respond to one or two liners. But otherwise this is
Open to all roleplayers! But be warned we will need active people to fit
And play these roles. Thanks ~ Blue and celestial

[ Part 1. ]

It was like any other day in Shadowclan. The brisk air of oncoming leafbare and the pine needles below the cats paws. [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] where taking a walk within the territory, both good friends as true as they could be. Yet when a distant call alarmed the two toms they went racing for the distressed call when the finally came upon a small [Kitten] badly bruised, abandon and starving. [Tallwhisker] being a father who had lost his previous kittens to a broken marriage began to soothe the kit doing his best to comfort and coax the kitten into comfort, whilst [Goldenstar] searched the surrounding area for the mother but it had appeared the kittens mother/father had abandon it between the dawn patrol and now with a stale scent than trailed out of the territory.

[ Part 2 ]

[Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] both eagerly made their way back to camp gawking over the runt kitten like two queens over their own litter. When they finally reached camp the [Kitten] had already fallen asleep from pure exhaustion. Both toms approched the nursery in search of a [Queen] who was willing to nurse the kitten back into health. When they finally did both the toms retreated to the leaders den to talk it over. Deciding it was best to keep the kitten here in shadowclan and both father the [Kitten] due to their early attachment to the scrap of fur.

[ Part 3 ]

[Goldenstar] and [TallWhisker] both raised the small runt from the day it was found and brought into the clan, the [Kitten] was also growing quite fond of their two fathers despite neither Tom holding that kind of affection for each other, referring to both of them as dad. Both toms where quite proud of the small kitten and entrusted the mentoring to a fellow warrior of theirs who they believed could do well in counselling the kitten. Instead to the toms dismay the [Mentor] absolutely despised the thought of a previous rouge kitten and treated the small apprentice quite poorly. [Mentor] often taunted [Kitten] asking about their mother and where she was or how she was doing.

[ part 4 ]

Though distraught and utterly depressed [Kitten] kept how poorly the mentor was treating them to themselves and retained the infrimation from their adoptive fathers until one day they approched [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] asking about where they had come from, after some aw akward glances the father attempted to explain birth and pregnancy but quickly kitten corrected them and was now inquiring about their mother. Exchanging shocked glances both toms took [Kitten] into a private spot and explained how they were found abandon and starving on the border. Kitten demands that their fathers take me to go find their mother but when both [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] disagree saying it would be nearly impossible to find her now let alone knowing if she was even in the area anymore kitten stomped off towards their den and wasn't seen for the following two days.

[ Part 5 ]

The two toms where now getting concerned due to not seeing kitten anywhere and [Mentor] reporting that they hadn't seen kitten and hadn't been trainging for a few days. Alarmed tallwhisker and goldenstar rush off to the territory searching every inch of it and sending out patrols in order to search for [Kitten] when suddenly [COLOR="Dim gray"][Warrior][/COLOR] reports scenting the kitten on the border accompanied by two other unknown scents heading towards the twoleg place. [Goldenstar] and Tallwhisker] leave Shadowclan in panic to search for the kitten following the weak scent they have. When finally they catch the kittens scent and are lead to a shed, abandon by twolegs with the scent of other rouge cats. Ready to barge in the toms search for an entrance before a gang of three cats is spotted entering the shed. [Goldenstar] leads [Tallwhisker] away despite the toms efforts to run up the rouges. Once examining he rouges entrance they follow them in and watch. Surely [Kitten] is there but to the fathers dismay is being abused by the other rouges. In blind rage both [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] go for the rouges attacking with full warrior force. Despite the skill of both the clan cats the rouges seem to much to handle until [Kitten] begs for the rouges to leave them alone. They agree and leave never to be seen again...

[ Part 5.5 ]

From that point on we would love to still have these three interact of course, and if the kitten is female we would love to roleplay out the toms trying to raise them to be a proper lady all the while having great fun! Following the main plot we would like to open up all oppertunity for more plot Rp and truly are open to suggestions following up this big piece!

Roles and requirements

Goldenstar
- Won't be open of course
- Is blues character!
- Ask blue for more information on goldenstar

Tallwhisker
- He's my warrior as you could most likely tell
- So he's not open for the public!!
- More information on fall can be found on my website
[ Link in signature ]

Kitten
- Will be runt, so small and less physically inclined
- Would prefer female but male is fine too
- Shy, timid, sweet, inocent, playful, easygoing, goofy
are some suggestions for personality starters!
- Roleplayer must be active and flexible for posting
- We would like a length of at least 1 paragraph
- Just a suggestion, if the name could be like... Something
Small and cute such as, mousekit, fluffykit, tinykit, etc

Queen
- Will be secondary care giver for kitten
- We would appreciate if they have kits already
- Will not be needed much but will have Some interactions
With both tall and golden as well as kitten
- Basic activity

Mentor
- Will be spending lots of time with kitten
- Can be a generally nice cat but must not like the fact
That kitten is a halfblooded or part loner
- Will often be deceptive with tall and golden
- Will have lots of interactions with kitten, tall, golden

The rouges
- We need three of them
- Don't have to be super active just don't ignore mentions
- They aren't needed much until the last bit unless you
Organize some interactions with kitten before the ending
- Would be preferred if they were previous DS members
Thought it's not required

The forms

Form w/o link
Name-
Age-
Role-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Persona-
Appearance-
Posts per day-
Rp example-
Questions/comments-

Form w/ link

Name/link-
Posts per day-
Roleplay example-
Role you want-
Questions/comments-

Alright guys that's all! Blue and I will be choosing roles based on how well we see the character fitting, we are not playing the favorite game and are give everyone a fair chance, choosing date at the moment is currently undecided so keep applying or editing your form until the date is chosen!

Thanks so much for reading, have fun!

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A fathers promise

Name-
Tinykit / Tinypaw / Tinyflower

Age-
1 moon

Role-
Kit

Gender-
Female

Sexuality-
Straight/Heterosexual

Persona-
Kit:
Tinykit is, understandably, very nervous most of the time. She rarely leaves her comfort zone, out of fear. She has a small group of friends she is comfortable with, and openly talks to, but otherwise she tends to entertain herself. She is also quite jumpy, easily scared by small, somewhat unnerving things. However, with those she trusts, she is very sweet and even a bit playful.

Apprentice:
Tinypaw will become a bit more brave. Her stature is still small, and she still remains very jumpy, but she is now branching out to new cats more than she used to, and expanding her friend group. She's more at ease, able to joke and laugh with her friends and be loud, when she used to just whisper for the most part. However, due to her mentor, she is more defensive when asked about her heritage, and often snaps at the cat who questions her.

Warrior:
Tinyflower is nowhere near as scared and jumpy, expanding her friend group even further and even developing a few crushes here and there. She's still defensive about her heritage, but doesn't snap quite as easily. She's gotten more goofy and loud, easily making cats she hangs out with laugh. She's also gotten more brave, though she is prone to jumping easily when startled, still. Tinyflower hasn't left all her nervousness behind, however, and struggles to talk with cats she or cats close to her don't know.

Appearance-
ref As her name would imply, Tinykit is rather small in stature. She's also quite frail and thin, without much strength or muscle. Her pelt is mostly black, with patches of ginger tabby scattered throughout. Her eyes are a pale green color, and part of her muzzle, her chest, and her underbelly are pure white.

Posts per day-

Rp example-
Tigerslash's ears pricked with alarm as she leaped over to the water, lopsidedly, and stood waiting for him. He got to his paws, cautious, and walked over. The churning water did not look inviting, but he forced himself to trust her. He swallowed and glanced back up at Shallowskip. "Okay.." he mumbled, ears pinned back. The water lapped at the stone, and he chewed his lip. "I suppose, perhaps some would have escaped without injury." He suddenly felt a bit more reassured. He followed, the water lapped at him, plastering his pelt to his sides, sending a cold jolt through his muscles and spine. He shivered, clumsily sloshing through the liquid. He bit his lip and found himself warming up, slowly, and getting used to the water.

Questions/comments-
@Celestial
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
I’m full of it

Thanks for applying @Trickster~
Blue and I will let you knwo whent he choosing date is up!

François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Thanks for applying @Trickster~
Blue and I will let you knwo whent he choosing date is up!
Alright!
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

I love this plot!

Name
Cherry -> Cherrykit -> Cherrypaw -> Cherryblossom

Cherry- She was the beloved daughter of a rogue queen who named her after her favorite treat, a cherry.
Blossom-> Cherry requested for the name; her mother was named Blossom.

Role
The Kitten

Sexuality
Undecided

Biography
[A general overlook of Cherry's past.]
Cherrykit had a rough kittenhood. After her mother had been killed by a fox, her father who had loved Blossom very much left her bruised and beaten alone in the forest, having never loved the runt despite Blossom's adoration of the child. She tries to remember things fondly, but it's hard to do when the image of family was marred by being abandoned by the only adult left her life. Upon being found by Tallwhisker and Goldenstar, she was shy and wary to trust the duo; however, she soon warmed up to the duo.

[Cherrykit's Personality]
Cherry is shy and timid, albiet determined to make sure that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar won't abandon her like her unnamed father. She will do anything that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar says, not wanting for them to hate her or dislike her for any reason (of course, her reasons for obeying them will change as she realizes they love her anyways). When Cherrykit warms up to an individual, she will show more playful, happy sides to her introverted nature and will remain loyal to her friends. Cherrykit doesn't take betrayal very well, and one cannot gain back Cherrykit's trust after losing it. She tends to keep to herself and sticks around Tallwhisker, Goldenstar, and maybe Daypaw (if @woly is alright with it) on occasion finding comfort in the silence of the medicine den and the soothing scent of herb. She doesn't wander out onto the territory like most kits her age, not feeling very inclined to cause mischief and give any reasons for Tallwhisker and Goldenstar to hate her. Should Cherrykit fall in love with a cat, she won't really interact with them and will just sit on the sidelines and watch as they fall in love with another cat.

Appearance
Cherrykit is your average american shorthair with white and ginger fur and blue eyes.

Posts per day
Apprx. 29

Rp example
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...92&postcount=5

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I’m full of it

Thanks @Rubinaito we will look over your
Form and let you know when the choosing date is!

François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I love this plot!

Name
Cherry -> Cherrykit -> Cherrypaw -> Cherryblossom

Cherry- She was the beloved daughter of a rogue queen who named her after her favorite treat, a cherry.
Blossom-> Cherry requested for the name; her mother was named Blossom.

Role
The Kitten

Sexuality
Undecided

Biography
[A general overlook of Cherry's past.]
Cherrykit had a rough kittenhood. After her mother had been killed by a fox, her father who had loved Blossom very much left her bruised and beaten alone in the forest, having never loved the runt despite Blossom's adoration of the child. She tries to remember things fondly, but it's hard to do when the image of family was marred by being abandoned by the only adult left her life. Upon being found by Tallwhisker and Goldenstar, she was shy and wary to trust the duo; however, she soon warmed up to the duo.

[Cherrykit's Personality]
Cherry is shy and timid, albiet determined to make sure that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar won't abandon her like her unnamed father. She will do anything that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar says, not wanting for them to hate her or dislike her for any reason (of course, her reasons for obeying them will change as she realizes they love her anyways). When Cherrykit warms up to an individual, she will show more playful, happy sides to her introverted nature and will remain loyal to her friends. Cherrykit doesn't take betrayal very well, and one cannot gain back Cherrykit's trust after losing it. She tends to keep to herself and sticks around Tallwhisker, Goldenstar, and maybe Daypaw (if @woly is alright with it) on occasion finding comfort in the silence of the medicine den and the soothing scent of herb. She doesn't wander out onto the territory like most kits her age, not feeling very inclined to cause mischief and give any reasons for Tallwhisker and Goldenstar to hate her. Should Cherrykit fall in love with a cat, she won't really interact with them and will just sit on the sidelines and watch as they fall in love with another cat.

Appearance
Cherrykit is your average american shorthair with white and ginger fur and blue eyes.

Posts per day
Apprx. 29

Rp example
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...92&postcount=5
despite if youre chosen or not, its aight with me
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:33 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
despite if youre chosen or not, its aight with me
<3 Thank you~

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:37 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

You KNOW everyone wants to be this kitten

Name- Scarletkit - Scarletpaw - Scarletflame
Age- 2 Moons
Role- Kitten
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Persona- Scarletkit is really unsure of her place. She's feisty with other kits, because she feels she has something to prove to the clan. A lot of the time she tries to talk to warriors or older apprentices to appear like she's strong but often gets star-struck and tongue tied when doing so. She's an awkward cat, and this makes her angry. She tries very hard to be a good warrior but because of her short stature it takes her a while to get certain things down. In turn Scarletkit becomes hot-headed and easily irritated. Although she tries not to show this around people she admires. (A little bit of a WIP)
Appearance- https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/scarletkit.html (I know theres a link form but I didn't have some of the stuff you wanted to know on my site)
Posts per day- 0.54 (I'm on every day I just don't post because I'm trying to jump into Rping again)
Rp example- Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Questions/comments- Reindeers are better than people. Sven don't you think I'm riiiiiight...

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:46 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
You KNOW everyone wants to be this kitten

Name- Scarletkit - Scarletpaw - Scarletflame
Age- 2 Moons
Role- Kitten
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Persona- Scarletkit is really unsure of her place. She's feisty with other kits, because she feels she has something to prove to the clan. A lot of the time she tries to talk to warriors or older apprentices to appear like she's strong but often gets star-struck and tongue tied when doing so. She's an awkward cat, and this makes her angry. She tries very hard to be a good warrior but because of her short stature it takes her a while to get certain things down. In turn Scarletkit becomes hot-headed and easily irritated. Although she tries not to show this around people she admires. (A little bit of a WIP)
Appearance- https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/scarletkit.html (I know theres a link form but I didn't have some of the stuff you wanted to know on my site)
Posts per day- 0.54 (I'm on every day I just don't post because I'm trying to jump into Rping again)
Rp example- Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Questions/comments- Reindeers are better than people. Sven don't you think I'm riiiiiight...

It's popular indeed.
Reindeers are actually quite better. humans are weird.

François Lelord