Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

BREAKING NEWS!
Waitng on details!
Written by Samuel Jason -

This past week two murders where committed!!
in the lower part of the community. Aspen
barrowsAnd Tord ---- the police say there's
suspected Gang activity involved in the deaths
and a peace rally has already begun at the police
station. The Bodies where found in gruesome
condition with Blunt force trauma on both bodies
along with multiple Cut wounds and bruises.
With this information the police suggest that they
were beaten and strangled To the point where
they died. Police officer Jackson Quill says "there's
no way to tell at this point. We Do have a few
leads but we are not sure" the bodies Where found
on Saturday December 23 just one day Away.
from Christmas. The names of the family have
Not been released and will not be released for their
Protection... More on the story at 12:30 tonight

- This is state city news

Nobody knows who hey are... Nobody knows where the went... All we know is that they are hired... They are dangerous... And now they are coming for you guys too...

Mystery persons 1. Mystery persons 2.
@.:Blue Wishes:. @Celestial

.: @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Teggy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 23rd, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Who would dare kill sweet Aspen and Tord?

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; December 23rd, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
The Madness King

Who dares!! Who killed the wolf’s mate?! Who needs to suffer!
I’m in
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Who would dare kill sweet Aspen and Tord?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Who dares!! Who killed the wolf’s mate?! Who needs to suffer!
I’m in
I gues your going to have to find out aren't you? mwahaha

François Lelord

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I gues your going to have to find out aren't you? mwahaha
;^; so evil! I like it!
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:22 AM
I’m full of it

They stood over the bodies. Arms crossed over their chest as they admired their work. Leaving the anonymous tip was the last thing to do before they were able to abandon site and move onto the next few targets. Than their phone rang and a few seconds passed before they answered it. "Yes... It is done... Drop the payment off tomorrow at the gas station back alley... Left corner between the pizza place. Yes." a moment passed before they set the phone down and fracked their knuckles within the black gloves. Looking over to their partner they only smirked and nodded "shall we?" they asked steppign over one of the bodies and reaching the apartment door opening it a crack and peering out for anybody.

[ Last dyeing moments of Aspen & tord ]

Aspen looking over at tord, she had sworn to protect him with her life. But by doing so.. She had got them both killed. Her face was bleeding with bruises already on her face. She had lost to much blood.. The feeling in her body had left her hours ago. And she was so aware of how much they were enjoying their suffering. It was sick. She looked across the bloodstaine carpet at tore who was in worse shape than she was, reaching out a weakened hand Aspen grasped his own cold one with her hand. She was crying and she wasn't even aware of it... So she grabbed his hand and clutched onto it in a loving way. She had appreciated and loved tords friendship more than almost anything in the world. "I- I'm so sorry tord... I'm so sorry"

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito @Teggy @Sasukewolf (madness)

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 24th, 2017 at 12:31 AM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:58 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
They stood over the bodies. Arms crossed over their chest as they admired their work. Leaving the anonymous tip was the last thing to do before they were able to abandon site and move onto the next few targets. Than their phone rang and a few seconds passed before they answered it. "Yes... It is done... Drop the payment off tomorrow at the gas station back alley... Left corner between the pizza place. Yes." a moment passed before they set the phone down and fracked their knuckles within the black gloves. Looking over to their partner they only smirked and nodded "shall we?" they asked steppign over one of the bodies and reaching the apartment door opening it a crack and peering out for anybody.

[ Last dyeing moments of Aspen & tord ]

Aspen looking over at tord, she had sworn to protect him with her life. But by doing so.. She had got them both killed. Her face was bleeding with bruises already on her face. She had lost to much blood.. The feeling in her body had left her hours ago. And she was so aware of how much they were enjoying their suffering. It was sick. She looked across the bloodstaine carpet at tore who was in worse shape than she was, reaching out a weakened hand Aspen grasped his own cold one with her hand. She was crying and she wasn't even aware of it... So she grabbed his hand and clutched onto it in a loving way. She had appreciated and loved tords friendship more than almost anything in the world. "I- I'm so sorry tord... I'm so sorry"

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito @Teggy @Sasukewolf (madness)

A short woman stood next to the other person, her eyes glowing with a sort of satisfaction. She didn’t seem like one that would be finding herself in this kind of situation, and being happy about it. However, she obviously was one of those people, looking at her parter with a smirk clear on her face. She obviously was proud, and for looking so innocent, she was practically Satan. As her partner turned to her, she nodded, following their steps, lightly jumping over the bodies, trying to keep blood from touching her. That was her least favorite part. Once she had passed all of that, she looked out of the door, waiting for her partner to move before she made any severe movements that would definitely give away anything.

Tord was curled up in a ball, pain affecting him so much that he could barely feel anything anymore. Strings of hair were sticking out everywhere, and his clothes were cut in every place you could think of. He was quiet now, too much in pain to really speak without sending waves screaming through his body. Why was he in this situation? He didn’t know what he had done. As a hand made a way into his, Tord went limp, trying to see through the dots racing across his vision. However, in the end, he didn’t see anything, making a sort of grunt in reply. Darkness was staring to creep into his eyes, and he let it consume him, curled up in a tight ball, the immense pain covering his body finally vanishing as he finally stopped breathing.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:35 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

A short woman stood next to the other person, her eyes glowing with a sort of satisfaction. She didn’t seem like one that would be finding herself in this kind of situation, and being happy about it. However, she obviously was one of those people, looking at her parter with a smirk clear on her face. She obviously was proud, and for looking so innocent, she was practically Satan. As her partner turned to her, she nodded, following their steps, lightly jumping over the bodies, trying to keep blood from touching her. That was her least favorite part. Once she had passed all of that, she looked out of the door, waiting for her partner to move before she made any severe movements that would definitely give away anything.

Tord was curled up in a ball, pain affecting him so much that he could barely feel anything anymore. Strings of hair were sticking out everywhere, and his clothes were cut in every place you could think of. He was quiet now, too much in pain to really speak without sending waves screaming through his body. Why was he in this situation? He didn’t know what he had done. As a hand made a way into his, Tord went limp, trying to see through the dots racing across his vision. However, in the end, he didn’t see anything, making a sort of grunt in reply. Darkness was staring to creep into his eyes, and he let it consume him, curled up in a tight ball, the immense pain covering his body finally vanishing as he finally stopped breathing.

The hooded woman nodded and quickly opened the door the pale yellow light of he motel hallway. She stepped out looking over her shoulder a second time before ushering put her partner than quickly closing the door quietly before her. Than she walked off not caring to say anything. The deed was done...

Tears streamed down her face when she saw him grunt. He was in too much pain it would be cruel to even think of trying to save him. Aspen clutched his hand and when she felt his grasp loosen her heart shattered. He was gone. As she cried she suddenly felt a pressure in her lungs. A painful crunch that was forcing her to take shorter breaths. She wasn't sure how much longer she could take such a thing. Her short breaths became seconds and soon enough she was back basically suffocating, suffocating and coughing blood onto the floor when suddenly her body calmed and a single breath escaped her lips... She too died right next to tord holding his hand in her own.

suddenly there was a knock at the door. The police officer had his hands clutched together and his foot nervously tapping. He knocked again this time louder at the door of, sasuke wolfheart, sage barrows and a few unnamed people. But he was only looking for these two people. He had seen the murder scene first hand and he had been there minutes after the doctor had said they died. Blunt force trauma, bleeding out, and suffocation. He shivered. The condition of the bodies was too hard to bear and he couldn't possibly let these poor people see such things. Never.
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

François Lelord

Old December 24th, 2017, 01:19 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Sage opened the door, blinking at the officer before him. He fixed his blue eyes on the badge and drew his mouth up into a tense smile. His heart seized up on him in that moment, suddenly aware the details Tord and Aspen weren't home. His smile wavered and he looked behind the officer hoping that the duo were behind him. "Can I help you, officer?" His voice tightened and he shuffled slightly, his eyes widening. He ran his hand through his black hair anxiously, dread settling in the pit of his stomach.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:30 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

The hooded woman nodded and quickly opened the door the pale yellow light of he motel hallway. She stepped out looking over her shoulder a second time before ushering put her partner than quickly closing the door quietly before her. Than she walked off not caring to say anything. The deed was done...

Tears streamed down her face when she saw him grunt. He was in too much pain it would be cruel to even think of trying to save him. Aspen clutched his hand and when she felt his grasp loosen her heart shattered. He was gone. As she cried she suddenly felt a pressure in her lungs. A painful crunch that was forcing her to take shorter breaths. She wasn't sure how much longer she could take such a thing. Her short breaths became seconds and soon enough she was back basically suffocating, suffocating and coughing blood onto the floor when suddenly her body calmed and a single breath escaped her lips... She too died right next to tord holding his hand in her own.

suddenly there was a knock at the door. The police officer had his hands clutched together and his foot nervously tapping. He knocked again this time louder at the door of, sasuke wolfheart, sage barrows and a few unnamed people. But he was only looking for these two people. He had seen the murder scene first hand and he had been there minutes after the doctor had said they died. Blunt force trauma, bleeding out, and suffocation. He shivered. The condition of the bodies was too hard to bear and he couldn't possibly let these poor people see such things. Never.
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)
(( doing a tiny timeskip just so i can do stuff ))

The smaller woman nodded, letting herself be pushed along, her body having gone all ridged from what she had just done, despite having done this plenty of times.

-some time later-

Alex’s brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, however, parts had fallen out, hiding parts of her blue eyes, and the many freckles that littered her face and neck. She was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, and black jeans, a blue and white flannel tied around her waist. She was sitting on the edge of a couch, hot chocolate wrapped tightly in her hands. She always felt as though she was cold, leaning back slightly as she learned about another murder. Murders that always interested her, taking a small sip of her drink, gazing in and out of the world every so often.