Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:31 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:26 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:26 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by ellie
Today 10:19 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 10:18 AM

Old November 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Living Lies

Semi-Literate Rp! Around a paragraph long (4-5) sentences. Understanding if (1-3) scentences once or twice

Quakepaw (Me) has been alone most of her life. She doesn't know who her parents are at all and is often left out of many apprentice activities. Her previous mentor, Leafstorm (Rped by Me) has shunned her, believing she is unworthy of his training. Few people have given her their trust so she trust very little people themselves. Her two friends are those few cats. {Friend 1} and {Featherpaw}. And her new mentor {Bearstrike}. On the dawn of her warrior ceremony Quakepaw decides she needs to know where she came from, and get away from Leafstorm. She had voiced this opinion to her friends, and {Bearstrike} who promised to help her look. They leave the clans not knowing where to go.

First they meet {Friend 3} who has taking a liking to {Featherpaw}. He tells them of a group of cats, who he's been trying to find who take in 'lost souls', Quakepaw wonders if they perhaps know where her parents are. Friend 3 joins the group on their quest During this time Quakepaw and {Friend 1} become increasingly close and Quakepaw finds herself falling for him. The group of cats then meet Father, a rouge who is actually Quakepaws father. Unbeknownst to the friends at the time.{Father} tells them he has been searching for the lost soul group too, because he is looking for his mate, {Mother}.

The cats break off into groups looking for this "lost soul clan" {Friend 1} and {Father} go together and {Father} tells {Friend 1} of his real intentions to kill the group they are looking for. He tells {Friend 1} that Quakepaw is his daughter and the group they search for is ruled by Quakpaws mother. He wants to kill {Mother} because she didn't think {Father} was safe enough for their kit. Instead she brought Quakepaw to Thunderclan and left her there. {Friend 1} is furious about this, because he loves Quakepaw and promises {Father} he will help him kill {Mother}. The two return to find that the other three cats have found {Tom 1}, a part of the "lost souls."

{Tom 1} leads them to the group which actually only consists of {Tom 1}, and {Mother}. {Mother} of course recognizes {Father} and drives him away. {Father} puts up a fight but is defeated and runs off. The group stays with the "lost souls" and soon finds out {Mother} is also a dictator. Fueling {Friend 1} anger towards her. He meets with crippled {Father} who devise a plan to kill the two "lost souls." However {Father} is discovered by {Bearstrike}, who kills him. Quakepaw in the meantime is unhappy with her mother realizing she is a tyrant. And even more unhappy now that she knows {Father} is her father.

Due to {Friend 1} sneaking off a lot, she finds comfort in {Tom 1} company. They grow closer, and Quakepaw is caught in a dilemma. During the night {Friend 1} tries to kill {Mother} but {Friend 3} saves her, unfortunately getting permanently injured. (In a way the rper may decide.) Quakepaw is furious with {Friend 1} and tries to tell him to leave, but {Mother} takes it upon herself to try and kill him. Quakepaw, not wanting to do this, kills {Mother} herself and saves {Friend 1}. {Friend 1} then becomes angry with Quakepaw for trying to exile him, so {Tom 1} steps in to help defend Quakepaw, because she is injured from her fight with {Mother}. {Friend 1} and {Tom 1} fight for a while but each are equally powerful and unfortunately both die from their wounds and exhaustion.

Quakepaw, devastated decides she must go home to Thunderclan. However because {Friend 3} is injured {Featherpaw} Tells Quakepaw she must stay with her mate as they are expecting kits (If kits are born is up to Rpers) or planning start a family. The clans are too unsafe so they decide to become kitty pets. Quakepaw, even more alone than before returns to Thunderclan with {Bearstrike}.

-------------------

So yeah... This is kinda a sad plot. There might be a part two if this goes well, where we meet Friend 2 and 3's kits...? Maybe? Hopefully?

Quakepaw's Info: Here

Roles
Friend 1 (Young Warrior at beginning of plot)(Must be a Tom)
Featherpaw (Rped by SolarWarrior)
Bearstrike (Rped by Undercover)
Friend 3 (Is a Loner, Around young warrior Age)(Must coincide with Friend 2's sexuality)
Father
Tom 1 (Around Quakepaws Age)
Mother

Form
Site Form:

Name:
Role:
Site:
Other:

No Site Form:

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; November 19th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Default Re: Living Lies

Bump?

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 5th, 2017, 07:43 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Bump?

Old November 5th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Courage
Gender/Pronouns: he/his/him
Role: friend 3
Personality: is to be rolepayed ok?
Appearance: http://miriadna.com/desctopwalls/ima...ellow-eyes.jpg
Other: none
Old November 5th, 2017, 08:18 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart2329 View Post
Name: Courage
Gender/Pronouns: he/his/him
Role: friend 3
Personality: is to be rolepayed ok?
Appearance: http://miriadna.com/desctopwalls/ima...ellow-eyes.jpg
Other: none
Can you give me a loose guess on what you'd guess he'd be like? Its ok if he ends up being a little different.

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Uhh....apprentices can’t have kits...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:56 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Uhh....apprentices can’t have kits...
They leave on the eve of their ceremony so by the time that was happening they’d be young warrior age.

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
They leave on the eve of their ceremony so by the time that was happening they’d be young warrior age.
Do they have warrior names? Cuz either they have to abandon clan names or have warrior names...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:05 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Do they have warrior names? Cuz either they have to abandon clan names or have warrior names...
Well the actual cats that would be mates become kitty pets, and one of them is a loner to begin with.

Old November 6th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

bumpo!