Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:48 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:46 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default October Gathering [Leaders]

Only leaders and their deputies should post here.

The Dusk Syndicate should wait for Blazingstar's declaration of war and Halite's order to attack before they make an appearance at the Gathering. Once the ambush is launched, leaders should have their characters join the main thread roleplay.

@Random Melody, @fenic!, @Suspiciousmindz, @Duskflight, @Gusty

Last edited by Fawn; October 15th, 2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

After bringing his clan to the Seastones and mingling a moment within them, a last warning not to start anything was implemented before Blazingstar found himself leaping up onto the stones themselves. He found himself a spot to overlook Windclan and watch as others arrived. The ginger leader then settled himself down, tucking his paws beneath his long, fluffy tail to hide his unusually long claws as they flexed against the cold stone. It wasn't as satisfying as the ground would be, but it was something.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 15th, 2017, 05:54 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Goldenstar had let his quiet worries follow him the entire time up to the seastones. He found it somewhat funny how Halestar had chosen a cat with anxiety to be her deputy, but hey, maybe she had other reasons. Either way, Halestar was gone now, and he was leader. Sure, he was very, very anxious, and slightly uncomfortable, but nonetheless, he was here now, and he couldn’t exactly go back.

Once he finally got to a good place, he saw Blazingstar. He wanted to say hello in some way, but, for whatever reason, Golden thought that Blazing looked a little on edge. That, added with the fact he didn’t usally talk to cats outside his own clan, made him just be quiet for the time being. To make up for that, he thought about the conversation he had with Halfgaze awhile back. He said he would ask Russetstar about her idea, and started to ponder what he would say to the Riverclan leader.
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:45 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowstar made her way toward the huge rocks, glancing back toward her Clan for a moment. WindClan and ShadowClan were already there. Oh, great. Those two. It has to be those two. She thought, shivering slightly as she tensed and sprang up onto the rocks. She dug her claws into the cracks in the stone for support, taking a deep breath and sitting back. Her ice blue eyes flickered over Blazingstar for a moment, before her gaze caught onto Goldenstar, and her face shadowed with confusion. ShadowClan had a new leader? What had happened to Halestar? Snowstar wanted to ask, but the Siamese decided that wasn't a good idea. If Goldenstar knew about ThunderClan stealing from ShadowClan territory, she didn't want to do or say anything to provoke him. And she definitely wasn't talking to Blazingstar! Snowstar sighed gently and let her gaze drift down below. She could only wait for the other leaders to arrive.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

With a slightly exasperated look placed upon his face, the familiar brown tabby that lead Skyclan clambered easily up onto the high seated rocks. He had been running a bit later than usual, perhaps the reasoning behind his rather bewildered demeanor in fact, that was probably the only reason he looked so exasperated. Grousestar often liked to be punctual at the very least, and even preferred to be early to such occasions. With a shake of his head, he padded past Blazingstar, Goldenstar and Snowstar, taking his seat next to the female leader with a polite clearing of his throat. Briskly he gave his chest fur a small grooming before meowing his greeting to each leader appropriately, an easy, sincere smile upon his lips as he did so.

"Greetings Blazingstar, Snowstar and..." His gaze focused on the leader that smelled particularly of Shadowclan, his head tilting slightly. The cat looked familiar, vaguely at least.. That's the deputy! Or at least was the deputy? Or is he sitting in for Halestar? And I can't seem to remember his name regardless if he's their new leader or not..
Clearing his throat, he dawned an apologetic look. "Er I apologize, but if I may ask.. What is your name?" That was a good question to ask, and it would settle the question of both what his name was, and if he was in fact a leader or not. If he was the new leader, he would have to be a bit saddened, he would miss the only leader that seemed to be particularly friendly towards him. Don't get him wrong, he knew this wasn't supposed to be just a social gathering, it was supposed to be business and what not, but he did wish there was more friendliness between the other leaders. Though Snowstar did seem more.. Warm than the others, but maybe that's simply because she was newer in the position, maybe she was turning cold and businesslike like the others.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:30 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

russetstar seemed to be the last of the five leaders to arrive on the scene, though he did so with his head held high and a confident look across his face. after sheltering shadowclan through the storm which raged through the other clan's territory, perhaps they had shown their willingness to cooperate, to avoid was and push aside the rivalry which had plagued riverclan and shadowclan for generations. it was nice to find peace among his clan, and he hoped that tensions between the other four clans were just as peaceful. "...snowstar, blazingstar, grousestar-- it's nice to see you." he commented with a dip of his head, before turning to the newly-appointed shadowclan leader, having already known of his appointment due to the living arrangement of the two during halestar's retirement. "and goldenstar-- i hope your clan is faring well after the storm."
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowstar's ice blue eyes seemed to spark up faintly when Grousestar arrived, and she smiled warmly when he padded over to sit next to her, of all cats. But Snowstar felt oddly undeserving. In any case, she shook her head and replied warmly. "Hello, Grousestar." She mewed, turning her head slightly to look at Russetstar when the RiverClan leader arrived. She offered the smallest of smiles. "Russetstar." She murmured, her tail curling tightly around her paws and her ears flicking back faintly. At least she hadn't tried to steal from RiverClan. But still, it wasn't bad to be.. Quite careful. Besides, ShadowClan and RiverClan had probably just struck up a new friendship, and Snowstar wasn't looking for a fight with all three Clans. Or any of the Clans. So the Siamese fell silent, her gaze fixed on the gathering cats. What in the name of StarClan had she gotten herself into?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
:)

Goldenstar slowly let all the names sink into his mind. Knowing the leaders’ names would help him a slight bit not to screw up. Snowstar, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Grousestar. Sure, he had known them all, but with all the scents being mixed for the time ever being, and him never really paying attention to the leaders of the different clans when he was slightly younger, he couldn’t really attach names to faces. Russetstar was the exception in this case, of course, since the tom had seen Russet before he was leader, and that made things easier. Now he heard Grousestar, and looked over at the other leader, “It’s Goldenstar,” he said calmly, smiling. He didn’t want to show the anxiety building up in him, and as he ignored it, he found that he was actually somewhat calm for once. He didn’t want to act crazy anyways, so he found himself just calmly sitting there for the time being, his mind a mix of calm and silent screaming at the same time.
@Duskflight

Last edited by :blue:; October 15th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @Random Melody @fenic!

At last the final leader had made his journey to the stones in which the other four sat, Grousestar flickering his gaze to Russestar as he awaited a reply from the Shadowclan leader, and smiled just as politely as he had for every other leader. "A grand sight to see you as well Russetstar, glad you could make it!"
Flicking his ear slightly as he heard the Riverclan leader address the Shadowclan cat as 'Goldenstar'. So it was true, this cat was the new leader of Shadowclan, and that their name was Goldenstar. And shortly after that, Goldenstar responded to him, Grousestar smiling again and nodding his head to show he acknowledged. "Well then, what a pleasure to meet you Goldenstar,
I'm sure you will do quite swell as leader of Shadowclan.
"

Clearing his throat, the brown tabby would slowly turn his gaze out over the crowd of cats before looking back at the other leaders with a small tilt of his head. "I say we should get this show going hm? Who would like to speak first?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar looked between each of the leaders at they made themselves acquainted. He was rather quiet, unlike him, however he knew the importance of an ally so he forced himself to speak. "Greetings, Russetstar, Grousestar," he dipped his head towards the Riverclan and Skyclan leaders. His gaze merely focused on Snowstar monetarily, one fiery enough to alarm her of what might happen tonight before his gaze flicked towards the newest to the group. He had picked up the new leader's name by listening the past few moments. "I hope all is well in Shadowclan, Goldenstar. May you lead many great moons," he spoke somewhat politely. He was still skeptical about Shadowclan nonetheless. He always would be. Halestar was just the start to it, but now this new leader seemed very anxious. Perhaps it was just the gathering? For only doing this a few moons, Blazingstar was rather used to the mass of cats and was able to speak them all just fine. Although, he had always been outgoing in this way.

With his greetings in line, Blazingstar decided it was best if the clans went before him. His message was a strong one and he figured it was best if he went last... or close to it if it were possible. He didn't know if Snowstar's words may trigger his outburst or not.
@fenic! @Duskflight

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 17th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.
Closed Thread