Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:02 AM
Casa de Ele [Open]
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:53 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:43 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:33 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: kit finder | Colbreeze

Name-
Reedkit → Reedpaw → Reed-dust

Sex & Gender-
Cis. Female

Appearance-
one . two . three . four .

Personality-
To start off with, Reedkit can come off as a very stand-offish character. She doesn’t come to trust other cats very easily, and holds grudges on those she deems unworthy of respecting. Some assume that the she-cat is shy and weak, but in all honesty, she just doesn’t like to speak to many cats. Reedkit likes to think that other cats can be real dung-eaters most of the time, and she tries not to communicate with rude or wicked cats in general.

When around her siblings, Reedkit will let herself go. Her talkative side comes out, and she seems like a totally different cat. Her siblings mean the world to her, and so she is usually very protective of them, despite being one of the smallest in the litter. Even when they are in the wrong, the femme will stand up for her brothers and sisters, despite whatever consequences there may be. And when they are in need, she will come to their aid. Some other cats fall under this treatment, but they also mean a whole lot to her; and it’s very obvious.

Cuddling is a large part of Reedkit’s life. The she-cat will snuggle up to anyone, even if she doesn’t like them. She just likes to feel warmth, no matter who or what it comes from. Reedkit strives to feel affection, especially the motherly type. Despite trying to be the protective sister, Reedkit is actually a very sensitive soul. If she is called names or anything of the sort, she will ignore it and act oblivious on the outside; but when she is away from other felines, she lets her emotions spill. She abides in her siblings and father, but she doesn’t really like to speak to her foster mother. Reedkit actually despises her foster mother; the reason being unknown. Something just doesn’t sit right with the queen, or in Reedkit’s opinion at least. The kit believes that only her mother and father can treat her like their own, and anyone else is just out of the picture.

Other-
done
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 18th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Palekit.
Sex & Gender: Male.
Appearance: Pale grayish white tom with dual eyes. One Blue and one yellow.
Personality: Doesn't let cats into his life easily, quiet, normally watches the other kits play and will corrected anyone if he thinks or knows there wrong.
Other: @Hexict

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 17th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:59 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

i'm gonna bump again... might choose soon!

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Name- Lightkit | Lightpaw | LightBreeze/Fall/Echo/Dawn/Feather
Sex & Gender-
Appearance- https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk...d-white-kitten
Personality- Lightkit is a very loyal kit who loves playing. She spent most of her kithood playing with the kits of Riverclan. She looks up to most of the queens and wishes to be like them. Lightkit is too easily trusting, she loves too much. Lightkit can often doubt herself, and others.
Lightpaw is an extremely caring and curious apprentice. She still spends a lot of her time playing with the kits. Lightpaw also rather enjoys caring for the elders, as she has a soft spot for cats in need of help. Lightpaw also has a tendency to be taken advantage of, especially by those who only appear to be in trouble.
Light(Something) is an insecure and brave warrior. While she still visits the nursery from time to time, she has resigned to focusing on her warrior duties until she has her own mate to make a family with. She still goes to listen to the elder's stories when the apprentices are busy, simply to give the old cats something to do. Light(Something) struggles with self-hate and depression.
Other-Nope.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 20th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Hello, I'm quite new here, but I did see that Colby resides in RiverClan. I do have a RiverClan kit that I wanted to introduce, but upon reading the rules I discovered that I need her to have a mother. So, I thought I would apply her here. I hope that is alright!

Name-
Dawnkit
Sex & Gender-
Female
Appearance-
Dawnkit is just about average in everything from build to height. Though she is still a kit, her fur is rather long with subtle "muddy" markings down her legs and tail. Her face has the same darker features that cover the cream base color of her fur. It looks like she always has her paws dirty because of this, though Dawnkit actually takes excellent care of herself. Her eyes have remained a beautiful sky blue color throughout her kit-hood years despite the commonality that most turn to brown or gray after a couple moons.
Personality-
She is still very young, so Dawnkit is quiet shy and withdrawn. She is very cautious, yet sweet and kind once her exterior layer is broken. This young kitten loves to be involved in any and everything that she can be. Always sticking close to her littermates or parents, Dawnkit loves to explore and learn new things.
Other-
She'll be quite young so I wasn't too sure what her personality was going to be like. I like to give them more depth through roleplay and develop their characters that way - if that's not the way it's done please let me know! Thank you!
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Crowkit - paw - step
Sex & Gender: Male
Appearance: Crowkit
Personality: Crowkit has a surprisingly fatherly nature, and tends to try and take care of any cats he can find. He is a strict rule-follower, and likes to put others in their place - he's bossy, in a way. Crowkit doesn't appreciate being pushed around and will tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what he thinks of you if you're being too pushy. However, he's quite sensitive and sometimes could be thought of as a 'crybaby' because even the smallest insult can set him off. Crowkit tends to overexaggerate things at times, or try and change himself to fit in with the cats he's hanging around. He's a hopeless romantic - and thinks about the day when he'll have a mate and kits of his own. Crowkit is quite the ambitious feline, although he's not willing to hurt anyone to get what he wants - he has big dreams that he's willing to work towards. He would do anything for family, even if he doesn't really love spending time with them - friends are more in Crowkit's area, but in a pinch, he'll be there for his family. He puts other cats before himself, but he tends to hold things over their heads - especially when he knows that he's done something that saved them. He loves physical contact, and tends to get quite snuggly when he wants to - one of the few times he actually loves being around his family. All in all, Crowkit has quite the balance of flaws and virtues.
Other: @Hexict

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 20th, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Closed from further applications for the role of their Kits

If you wish to apply for the role of their Foster Mother, then that is still open!

please stay tuned to see who is chosen, I will mention those who I have picked!

(i'm actually closing this sooner than i was expecting, but i'm already having trouble deciding X3)

Old November 21st, 2017, 11:32 AM

I've decided on the roles of the kits!

Due to the fact that I was having a very difficult time choosing only three out of the applications, I have decided to choose four instead. This was honestly very difficult since despite only a handful applying, they were great characters!

But here are the chosen four:

Gentlekit - @starfall

Reedkit - @mompaws

Crowkit - @Lonestar23

Dawnkit - @Mauve

Thank you to those who have applied and I am sorry I couldn't choose all of you!

I'm still looking for a Foster Mother to care for the kits. Keep in mind that they can't be roleplayed until we have one since they are too young to be without a mother.

Old November 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Hexict Oh, thank you so much! I simply cannot wait to RP Dawnkit with you all!
Old November 21st, 2017, 12:26 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Thank you!
And to everyone else who was chosen, well done!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡