Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 06:30 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 06:28 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 06:22 PM

Old September 25th, 2017, 02:30 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Shadowclan Scouting Patrol

Well, after that really weird title, I’m going to elaborate more.
Most of you know that Shadowclan has been staying with Riverclan for the time being after their camp flooded, but now they should be returning home.

So, basically what I’m looking for are 3 cats cat are willing to scout out Shadowclan territory and find out that the flood levels have gone down.
Now, if you want to participate, you should be active, so this patrol doesn’t have to just be forgotten about.

I have no real date for when these cats will be picked, though it’ll probably be by Wednesday or Thursday

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or VM me!

~~~~~~~~~~

Now-to a form!

Name:
Personality:
PPD:
Roleplay Example:
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?:
Anything else:

~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE
Applications are now closed!

Last edited by :blue:; September 27th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Shadowclan Scouting Patrol

Name: Halfgaze

Appearance:
Halfgaze is a tortoiseshell molly. Her body is a mottle of black and orange with some brown tossed in. A single patch of white is splashed on her chest. Halfgaze's face is half black on the right side and half orange on the left. Her eyes are round and the right one is blue while the left is green and her nose is half black -half orange.
She's of average height and has a slender, lithe build.
Her fur is short yet soft.

Personality:
+ Friendly II + Caring II + Reliable II + Loyal II + Courageous II + Selfless II + Skilled II + Hardworking II + Funny II + Trusting II + Optimist II + Calm under pressure II + Smart II + Intelligent II
+ Romantic II + Kind II + Hardworking II + Fair II + Non-judgemental II +Warm II Responsible II = Introvert II = Energetic II = Adventurous II = Can be serious II = Playful II- Closed off emotionally II
- Restless II - Overprotective II - Holds grudges II - Used to be lazy II - Sarcastic II - Temperamental II - Stoic II - Scatterbrained II - Control freak II - Perfectionist

Halfgaze is a friendly yet introverted cat. She enjoys spending time with her friends and meeting new cats, but often needs alone time to recuperate after. The she-cat is very caring and is the type of cat to try to cheer up someone else when they are having a rough day. However, she is very secretive about her own emotions and will only talk to a select few. So, while she likes to cheer up others, it's hard to know when she needs to be cheered up. Around her family and friends, Halfgaze is a warm and lively cat. The tortoiseshell may not seem like it, but she can be the life of the party. She's energetic and can even be called restless. She enjoys being active and loves spending time in the territory. However, she is an adventurous cat and would often spend time as a younger cat picturing herself traveling the world. Despite that, Halfgaze is reliable and will always be tethered to Shadowclan. She likes to be there for others and is incredibly loyal. Her loyalty can also be a fault though, since she can be overprotective. Half holds grudges against anyone that wrongs the ones she loves, be it a family member or a member of Shadowclan.

Half is a very courageous cat and is also rather selfless, more concerned for others than for herself. As a warrior, she always makes sure everyone else has eaten before she eats herself. She was born with skill but that made her lazier as an apprentice until she realized she was falling behind and started working harder, finishing her apprenticeship with flying colors. After that, she continued to be hardworking and often forces herself to do extra just to make sure she doesn't lapse into laziness. Halfgaze is actually very funny and has a talent for sarcasm. She can be temperamental and can end up saying hurtful things to the ones she loves, but as she grows, she attempts to gain control over her faults. She will always apologize if she hurts someone. Halfgaze can be a bit stoic, but she just needs someone to bring out her fun side, which isn't too hard. Half is friendly and trusting, as well as an optimist. She believes that cats are good and that the world is good. However, she is far from naive, and can easily see when cats are lying or evil. She also knows that being an optimist doesn't solve problems, cats must solve their own problems, but she believes that the world isn't out to get her.

Halfgaze is calm under pressure, but can get a bit antsy when life is too normal. She's very intelligent and therefore finds it difficult to stay put in a simple, unchanging life. Halfgaze is also a romantic. She likes when cats flirt with her, but doesn't flirt herself. Due to her loyalty, she would never allow a cat to flirt with her after she finds a mate. Half is very vibrant and kind, always having something witty and funny to say, even if she appears calm and stoic. Halfgaze can be a bit scatterbrained, but if someone reminds her of something, she'll make sure to get it done. The warrior is a fair cat and is non-judgemental. She prefers to know all the facts before she decides on anything, and prefers to get to know cats before she forms judgements on them. However, she often fails at this, just by forming judgements on first sight. But, it's easy to break those judgements and she works constantly to never allow them to take over. She is always open to get to know other cats, though it takes some time to get very close to her. She trusts most cats enough to be their friends, but will only confide in those she considers her best friends. Halfgaze can also be a bit of a control freak and has a hard time delegating. She is a bit of a perfectionist, but as she gets older she tries to work on it. The molly tries to appear stoic and serious, but she is actually very fun and sweet and a great cat to be around.

PPD: .86

Roleplay Example:

Flashpaw rolled onto the ground, pushing away from Breezepaw after their play fight. His breath was gone but he still wheezed out jubilant laughs. Dust was floating through the air and shrouding his gleaming black-striped, amber coat. The sunlight glinted off of his white teeth as he chuckled with his paws and tail waving in the air. Finally, the tom rolled to his stomach and rose to his paws. Shaking the dust out of his fur, Flashpaw sauntered over to Breezepaw and Aspenkit with a smug look. In his eyes, he'd won the play fight.
"Hmmm, what are we going to do today?" He repeated to himself, flicking his tail tip as he sat down and wrapped it over his paws. The bengal blinked his golden eyes lazily as he thought of the possibilities of the day. After the exertion of the play fight, the apprentice was left rather hungry and Flashpaw's stomach interrupted him with a rumble. It gave the young cat an idea and he called to his friends, scattered around the clearing, "We should go hunting!" There was plenty of prey on the fresh kill pile, but Flashpaw preferred the taste of freshly caught prey. Flashpaw stood and began to walk to the entrance. He didn't know whether his friends would follow or not but the apprentice didn't mind if they stayed. He wasn't their mentor, if one of them didn't want to hunt, they didn't have to. The friend group spent most of their time together, but they didn't need to do absolutely everything with each other.

Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: Nope

Anything else: Noo

Last edited by dionysus; September 25th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Are we allowed to link?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 25th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Full Name : Blackfrost
Current Age : 26 Moons
Appearance : click here
Personality : Compassionate | Humorous | Protective | Rational
PPD : 2.62
Roleplay Example : Riverclan Clearing #2919
Do you plan on taking any small hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days? No, but I do have school this entire week.
Anything Else : None.
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

name-
honeyfall
age-
twenty-six moons
appearance-
honeyfall is rather small for his age, being a mere size of a ten moon old feline. he has feminine features, as he is transgender, and has a high-pitched voice compared to other toms. his tail is long and slender, while his frame could be described as petite. honey has small, almost stubby paws in which cause him to be clumsy at multiple​ points in time. his pelt is a pale ginger with darker tabby markings along the flanks and tail. white covers his snout, chest, underbelly, and front legs. there is a touch of white on his back leg, on the right. his nose is a strikingly pale pink. honey's voice is silky and smooth as, well, honey, having a tinge of a british accent.
personality-
honeyfall can be described as soon as you see him: shy, but intelligent. he loves to daydream, and often times becomes lost within them. he is quite introverted, preferring shadows and quietness over groups. although being shy and awkward, he is really rather kind and can be funny, too. honey is rather smart, but not in battles. he will usually run around trying to find safety and bring peace instead of fighting, unless someone he loves is being threatened. he is very insecure, and can very, very easily be brought down, even if he can act like he is truly dangerous when messed with. he has a love for nature, going on walks frequently. honey suffers from depression, anxiety and other disorders. he is all meow and no bite. also, he will find the tiniest bits of information, even without realizing it, and find ways to see that anyone he knows could possibly hate his guts. he does not enjoy being in large patrols or battles, preferring to stay at peace or hunt alone instead of being, in his mind, ridiculed like a mouse-brain. he will easily become a grouch if things do not go his way, or when he is put under a great amount of stress.
posts per day-
about three or four, depending on where and who with i am roleplaying. my profile says something below one; ignore that, it has dropped due to my hiatus
roleplay example-
a recent starter i have done
more recent
last one; average-ish posts when in public
do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?-
no, but i am usually at school from until seven am est to two-fourty pm est
anything else-
if i get chosen, i would most definitely need a reminder of being in it, but also, as i am strictly on mobile, i may take a while to reply.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name:
Primrosemask
Appearance:

Primrose is lean and powerful, having strong legs for excellent fighting skills, which compensates for the times she is clumsy and scares off prey. Her fur is short so one can easily see her muscles, but it also makes it easier for a cat to see her scars. She doesn't have many big scars, just a bunch of smaller ones. She stands at a moderate height with a long tail and tall ears. She has typical calico fur, with large white spots as well as brown and ginger tabby spots. The majority of her pelt is a brown while her shoulders, face, and a few spots along her back are ginger, and her white spots are her chest, stomach, and paws. Her eyes and a bright golden color.

Personality:

Primrose loves to laugh, and she'll laugh at pretty much anything. She's not the most caring cat, and is known to just relax a lot, of course, she actually cares about things but she believes worrying about it is just going to make it seem like a much harder thing to do. It may be hard to tell if she actually likes a person because she is relaxed and kind towards most cats, but those she really loves are who she usually plays tricks on. Even as a kit she has found it funny to frighten or trick those around her, not always caring when she gets in trouble. She has a problem admitting she is bad at something and trying harder, she's kind of a proud cat which makes her pretty embarrassed of her hunting skills. Being clumsy, she always found it hard to stay quiet enough to stalk prey so even as a warrior she scares prey off for silly reasons such as having noisy paw-steps.

PPD:
Roleplay Example:
Skyclan Clearing
Riverclan Territory
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?:
Nope
Anything else:

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Name
Clovermist
Appearance
Click
Personality
Clovermist can be a bit hyper and happy sometimes, but she's usually quiet and prefers to be alone most of the time. She doesn't have many friends - Except for Suntail - so she just goes for walks in the territory to keep herself entertained. Clovermist will always put her Clan first and takes her responsibilities very seriously. If a Clanmate is in trouble, she will do everything in her power so save them.
PPD
Roleplay Example

Skypaw exited the camp. The older apprentice flicked his tail as he kept a lookout for prey. Remember. Gotta be quick! The black and white tom let out a small burst of energy, then skidded to a halt. Gotta dispatch it quickly! Skypaw swiftly pounced on a small rock, pretending it was a rabbit. Basically gotta be fast with everything!

After going over what he had to do in order to hunt correctly, the apprentice padding along the moor, keeping his ears pricked, stepping lightly and jaws parted. A few moments later a familiar scent hit the roof of his mouth. Rabbit! Skypaw stopped with one paw raised in the air as he tried to pinpoint the prey. His gaze scanned the moor, searching for the Rabbit. When he spotted it he didn't hesitate. The black and white cat leaped forward and sprinted toward the prey at full speed. Skypaw watched as the rabbit sat up, alarmed and bolted away. He immediately stopped for a heartbeat then turned, continuing the chase.

The Rabbit's squeal of terror was cut off as Skypaw slammed his paw down on the Rabbit's spine and killed it. The brown, furry creature fell to the ground and lay limp. "Gotcha!" He purred as he grabbed the prey gently in his jaws. "Hm..." Skypaw studied the Rabbit. It had light frown fur, a small black nose and a little white tail that looked like a cotton ball. The apprentice studied the eyes next. They were black and beady. Well that's.. Scary... Just the thought of having pupils that weren't visible creeped him out. Skypaw exhaled through his nose and began padding back to camp. Along the way he saw about two Rabbit's sprint past him, but he didn't bother to chase. He had already killed one, and that one was a little heavier than expected. Why is this so heavy? HGe thought as his gaze darted to the Rabbit what was hanging from his jaws. Wow! He thought when he realized how bit the thing was. It was a little bigger than what he usually caught. This things huge! Skypaw smiled and ran the rest of the way back to camp, eager to show off the Rabbit that he had caught.

With Writers Block
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days
Nothing Other Than School
Anything else
No

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 26th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:06 PM
have hope for sinarin

Name: darkmoon
Appearance: a dark greyish black she cat with dark green eyes
Personality: darkmoon is a kind battle ready cat that will fight to the death for her family and clan she thinks her entire clan is a part of a family and that she is the protector of the family she will never disobey the leader and will do anything for her clan and when she gets an apprentice she will do the best she can to make them the best in the clan
PPD: 1.19 (i am doing more ppd every day)
Roleplay Example: (taken form clan of the mystics)
Treesoot was now yelling"you and Starclan are being ridiculous how kits supposed to save a tiny clan so what if they dont havepowers or wing there just kits how did the clan survive when you where leader did you steal food did you eat kittypet food" he twiched " and how about you firesea did you follow his foot steps" his voice calms " im glad there is a cat that I can trust"
His voice rises " earthleaf you to you TRADERS" he yelled
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: nope
Anything else:nope
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Wolfglare
Appearance:
Wolf is a large, bulky tom. His fur is thick, but he keeps it clean, so it's really soft. Wolf's fur is black, tipped with gray, giving him a bit of a ghostly look. He has a pale gray mane of fur around his chest, and a slightly darker shade of gray down his belly. His tail and paws are a pitch black, darker than the rest of his fur. Wolf's eyes are a piercing, icy blue.
Personality:
Wolf is a pretty dark cat. He's not evil, he just isn't the nicest. This tom is a pretty quiet cat, constantly watching others. He learns a lot about all the cats in his clan from intense cat-watching, and he uses this information for himself. He's not much of a cat to blackmail others, but he definitely likes to keep this information, just incase he ever needs it. Wolf is very closed off, and most cats who talk to him, get bored pretty easily because he becomes very vague and doesn't talk much. At some points, Wolf becomes very callous and malicious, if others try to dig too deep under his fur. He hates when others probe, to try and find out more about him than what he is saying. Wolf is extremely smart though, and he has a really good memory. He is also very honest, in good ways, and bad ways. Wolf is very, very irrational when it comes to arguments though. He doesn't like to think the logical way, and he doesn't like to accept opinions other than his own. He will just keep digging himself into deeper holes when he tries to argue, which causes him to get angry, and an angry Wolf is not one you want to deal with. ​
Although, on the inside, this tom is a complete sweetheart. Wolf is kind and understanding, listening to what you need to say, and trying to help you. He can be a bit of a hopeless romantic at times to, with how much he loves to observe things. He loves to observe cats, yes, but he also finds nature fascinating. Wolf is also a homebody. He prefers to stay in one place, and doesn't like going far from his home.Wolf can also be patient with cats who are annoying and overbearing, and he is one of the few that seem to be able to get along with those types of cats. If the cat Wolf is on the inside was who he was on the outside, he would be able to get along with most any cat. But Wolf stays reserved and hidden from the world. He also isn't big on sharing. He prefers to keep things to himself, except with those very close to him. He and his younger brother have a very close bond, and around him, you can see who Wolf truly is on the inside. Wolf can also get very aggressively protective of things and cats he loves. You wouldn't think this tom would really care about those close to him, but he does. A LOT.
PPD: 1.81
Roleplay Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Strawberrythorn flicked her ears in Honeythistle's face as he leaned towards her. "Pfffttt I'll do it all I want! Besides, if you had no one to back talk to you, you'd have a head as thick as a pine trunk." She meowed, giving her mate a smirk. As he continued to speak, Strawberrythorn's eyes narrowed slightly. "Hmm... Well I know that she has always been a bit of a.. weakling.
Not sure if she has changed much."
The ginger queen cocked her head slightly, seeming to think for a moment. She was unsure of what Honeythistle was saying. If she came to see me? Strawberrythorn was going to avoid her sister for as long as she could. Hopefully forever! She couldn't stand the thought of having to look weak and apologize, but then again, she couldn't stand the thought of her sister and her not mending their relationship at some point. She was just having a very difficult time making up her mind. But really, to tell the truth, she always did. Strawberrythorn is probably one of the most indecisive cats you could meet. But, she wouldn't seem like that type at first. "Oh those two? Nope, I haven't seen them lately. I really need to go and talk with them though, I don't want them causing any major problems. They already do that enough in our own territory..." Strawberry's mind drifted to her two sons for a moment, as well as her eldest daughter, Ferretfrost. She knew Ferretfrost could behave herself, but also handle herself at the same time. It was Crimsonblaze and Bronzeflash who needed to be watched over. Even though they were warriors now. Strawberrythorn just knew that they'd already gotten up to trouble somehow, she just hadn't found out what yet. She knew that she would though, sooner or later.
The ginger-furred she-cat was just about to say something more to her mate when all of the sudden he looked up and across the den. Not too far from where the two were sitting was a tortoiseshell she-cat, her fur a mixture of black and orange splotches. She seemed to be staring at the two with her wide, orange eyes. As Honeythistle spoke to her, Strawberrythorn watched the other queen's eyes widen slightly with surprise and fear. But what really surprised her was when the cat got to her paws and started walking over to the Shadowclan pair. Just what does she think she's doing?

What do you think you're doing? Orangesplatter, on an impulse, had gotten up and was now approaching these two much older, not to mention Shadowclan, cats. But she had just been sitting there, staring at them, because they reminded her of that fox-hearted traitor of a mate she had. But when the tom had said Crimsonblaze's name, well, Orangesplatter had just had to find out how these two cats knew him. Were they family? Friends? Parents? Soon enough though, as the tom had continued to talk, she found out that they were his parents. And boy, did she have some things to say to them about their son. Orangesplatter walked up to the two cats, actually feeling a lot braver than she thought she would. She didn't get scared really easily, but for some reason the ginger feline just gave her the chills. As well as the large silver tom next to her. They just looked like all around powerful cats. Physically and verbally probably. But, she forced down her fear and spoke once she reached them. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but are you two by chance Crimsonblaze's parents?"
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: Nope! I am done with my show finally, so I am completely free for a while. Besides school of course XD
Anything else: Not that I know of...

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Nightpaw
Appearance: Solid black with green eyes
Personality: indiscriminately friendly, happy-go-lucky, and naive to a fault.
PPD: 7.28
Roleplay Example: Having just finished her meal with Dewheart, Nightpaw glimpsed the unmistakable golden color of Daypaw's fur there in the clearing. "Daypaw!" Nightpaw gasped, as she darted the the rock where she had left something she'd found in the woods while out with Skunkbelly. She picked it up in her teeth and scampered toward the medicine cat at full speed, "Daypaw! Daypaw! Daypaw!" The little black shecat stopped in her tracks right in front of the medicine can and dropped a long-stalked plant on the ground in front of them. "I found this plant in the woods. I brought it back in case it was one of your... herbs." Nightpaw had gathered that this was a more clan-appropriate way to say, 'weird-smelling plant.'
Do you plan on taking any hiatuses/small vacations in the next couple of days?: Nope. Any hiatuses would be mere hours in length. I'd be doing things like grocery shopping, and cleaning. That's about it.
Anything else: At one point I also plan on baking a delicious cheesecake. U jelly?

Last edited by Charmer; September 25th, 2017 at 09:21 PM.