Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
herbs [p]
by alec
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:09 PM
Sweet beginnings but such...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:02 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Lillith
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:58 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:58 PM

Old September 25th, 2017, 02:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default ace, my bro, you need to chill

in the morning, at the crack of dawn, salum peeked their eyes open. they immediately caught sight of ace, a disturbed shudder twisting down their spine. the siamese stretched and yawned, flinching at the pain in their paw before lightly scratching at the door of their cage. "everybody, wake up." salum looked around, noticing the other cats begin to stir, some even already awake. this plan was sure to be a success, what could go wrong? well, many things, such as an early death for them all, but that did not matter, as long as they tried. better getting caught than waiting around doing nothing.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:43 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking
Default hah, he's that kinda cat who just.... does things....

Ocelot sat up slowly, sliding a paw across his face to flatten the fur. When he saw Ace, Ocelot threw a paw at him to wake him up. Ace jumped, hitting his head on the top of his cage. "Oww.." He muttered, shooting a glare at Ocelot, who was quietly laughing.
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:58 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: • the time of freedom • [open]

"okay, lovebirds, listen up. we are going to wait until it is feeding time before the three elders pretend to be really sick, and as all the humans are distracted, we will quickly pick our locks and make a break for it. would anyone need help with their lock?" salum blinkedz their eyes scanning the room as they ignored the fact that their paw would not allow them to escape easily.
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:20 PM
touhou trash

Default oh dammn

Ocelot raised his paw a bit. "I'd need help. The humans took my claws." He stretched out his paw to show it. "Though, I know how to pick a lock pretty quickly. I've done it before. Did I tell you all that?" Ace rolled his eyes. "You've told me that a thousand times..."
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM
the tale of six.

Default lol salum is a sarcastic lil fluffbutt

the siamese fixed ace with a hard stare. "do you have a plan to get us out of here?" they questioned, head cocked to the side before they focused on ocelot. "i haven't, and that information would prove useful. now, does anyone volunteer to stay behind for a few hearbeats to help us out? my paw is still injured, and he has his claw problem," salum called, looking for anyone. they swiped a paw over their ear to clear away the ticklish feeling of a gnat, then awaited an answer.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:43 PM
touhou trash

Default ha i noticed

Ocelot looked to his friend. "Hey, Ace, if you think you're so smart, why don't you stay behind?" Ace didn't seem to hesitate. "Alright, I'll stay!" He stood up, walked to the very front of the cage, and stared at the lock. "Besides, like I said, Ocelot over here has told me thousands of times - how to pick a lock."

[8/25/22]
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
the tale of six.

Default is is bad that i ship ace and ocelot but dont want salum to be lonely

salum stared at ace for a moment, then shook their head in defeat. he would be too much of a hassle to try and understand. the siamese looked at what they presumed to be a window, judging the time to be almost ready. "okay. once we're out, everyone run for the windows. i saw that the humans, so utterly rodent-brained, keep them all open at any times. ready, everyone?" they called out one last time before acting natural, just in the nick of a tick. the humans all filed in, opening and closing every cage, throwing in food. salum, of course, didn't recieve any, so they just waited for the perfect moment. once it was time, they sent a signal to the elder she-cats, who all in unison dropped and began foaming at the mouths, shaking and whimpering. the humans picked them up, faces full of disgust, and all walked back to the 'euthanization room.' salum sent a final thank you to them before nodding towards all the others, all of which began picking their locks and running for their lives. salum waited patiently for ace to hurry up, but grew fidgety as the heartbeats pounded by.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:11 PM
touhou trash

Default well salum shouldnt be lonley but it's weird if theyre a trio which is weird normally

Ace finally managed to get his lock open, and began to pick Ocelot's, who helped him by holding the lock still. The door swung open, and Ace raced over to Salum's cage. Ace opened the door as he heard a door opening from what he like to call the killing-room. "We need to get out, now!" Ocelot yowled.

[8/25/22]

Last edited by slappedpancake; September 25th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:20 PM
the tale of six.

Default tru

salum hissed as she [ salum uses any pronouns ] ran out of her cage, forced to place pressure on the paw she had injured. her eyes glinted with determination and she leaped up, clawing the human's face to distract them, then charged towards the window. she rolled outside, pausing briefly to see if ace and ocelot were following her,
then took off into the nearby alleyway. her tail whipped out behind her, paws stinging and bleeding from glass shards and other injuries. once deemed far enough, salum collasped against a fowl-smelling garbage can, then waited to catch her breath.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:30 PM
touhou trash

Default uuughh relationships are confusing

Ocelot hastily escaped behind Salum, making sure Ace was okay, and he was. They followed Salum's scent, eventually spotting them next to a trash bin. Ocelot spotted the blood seeping out of their wounds and jumped to look at them. Ace followed, rather slowly for his normal speed. One of his paws was raised, and seemed to be twisted strangely.

[8/25/22]