Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default • the time of freedom • [open]

edit: JOINING IS CLOSED, SORRY
salem is a simple cat.
they live their days within a large house,
head held high, nose turned up towards the sky.
but, sometimes good things come to an end,
just as quick as they began.

salum's world is falling apart. their owners have left them alone within the dirtied cage of a foreign place, in which they believe to be a shelter for abandoned, or captured, cats. they need to escape. but how do they do so, when through their whole life, they'd been given everything they wanted upon a silver platter?
it's time for salum to turn against their ways and look for help within those they had once sneered down upon for merely existing. will they escape,
or be stuck in this cage until the deadline comes— literally?

---

the introduction basically explains this whole roleplay like a clichéd book, but here's an easier way to look at it:
basically, salum is a very snobby cat who was owned by a wealthy family. but, the family had to move to a place that couldn't have animals, so unknowingly took salum to the pound to either be adopted, or killed. salum now has to escape from the pound, using help from the cats who had also been put in there, but having to go against their beliefs of "i'm the only one who matters." time is ticking fast, and escaping is the only way for the cats to make it further— alive.

this is an open roleplay, so join if you want!

---

salum scratched the side of their cage, growling and hissing. a pale, fleshy hand whacked the door,
a signal for them to shut up. after that had failed, they reached in and pulled out salum's food and water as a punishment. the cat glared, their blue eyes narrowed towards the no-brained human. salum snuck a deep scratch on the human's hand, giving them a mark of contempt.
they hated it. stuck in a tiny cage, too small for even salum's kitten-like size. their ears flattened and lips curled, snarls and yowls ringing through the metal of the prison they were left within. salum looked around once the human had gone. their eyes landed upon the other cats who were trapped in their own cages, behaving as to not be punished. to not have their deaths come quicker.
salum whimpered, finally falling and covering their nose with their tail. it was no use. nobody would save them. there was no way to escape the madness they had been put within.
all of them were going to die.

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: • the time of freedom • [open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post
salum scratched the side of their cage, growling and hissing. a pale, fleshy hand whacked the door,
a signal for them to shut up. after that had failed, they reached in and pulled out salum's food and water as a punishment. the cat glared, their blue eyes narrowed towards the no-brained human. salum snuck a deep scratch on the human's hand, giving them a mark of contempt.
they hated it. stuck in a tiny cage, too small for even salum's kitten-like size. their ears flattened and lips curled, snarls and yowls ringing through the metal of the prison they were left within. salum looked around once the human had gone. their eyes landed upon the other cats who were trapped in their own cages, behaving as to not be punished. to not have their deaths come quicker.
salum whimpered, finally falling and covering their nose with their tail. it was no use. nobody would save them. there was no way to escape the madness they had been put within.
all of them were going to die.
Sparrow frowned as she looked out of her cage at the ruckus, confused as to why anyone would be acting like that. A quick glance at the cat causing the commotion told her that they were new. The brown she-cat settled down again, amber eyes watching newcomer's cage patiently until the Twoleg left the room. Only then did she call out, "There's no point in attacking them. You'll just die faster that way." At least if you were nice to them, they fed you so you didn't starve slowly and painfully to death.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 23rd, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
the tale of six.

@SamCats

salum huffed and glanced around once again, trying to find who had spoken. freezing as they saw a cat looking at them, they sneered and lowered their ears. "i don't want to die as a dirty little fleabag! accept it as you will, but i don't deserve to be here. my owners were so stupid, putting me in the grimy hands of these imbeciles!" they stood, spine arched. after a moment, salum stepped back, then leaped towards the door of the cage. it didn't budge, but caught the attention of another human, who came into the room and threw salum to the back of the cage, causing them to yowl in pain at the position they had landed in.

Last edited by lio; September 23rd, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:41 PM
the tale of six.

•bump•
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:38 AM
the tale of six.

•bump•
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:46 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking

Ocelot let his tail hang limp - the new cat was seemingly very aggressive. This was not helpful for the cat... If they wanted to live. You had to be passive, and they would “take care” of you. No big deal, they’ll learn eventually. Ocelot sat in his cage, patiently waiting for the commotion to die down.
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!

Last edited by slappedpancake; September 24th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:59 PM
the tale of six.

salum yowled in anger, their teeth bared, "get me out of this maggot-ridden place of death!" they stood upon three paws, holding their injured one in the air. "none of these furballs should be here! no matter how weak and useless they are, not a single one of them should die in the hands of these— these idiotically hairless humans!" their yowls rang throughout the room, leaving them panting with fury. after many heartbeats, they fell on their side, a distressed wail ringing out from their throat.
Old September 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
touhou trash

Default does anyone realize they can name their replies?

Ocelot realized something - he could see the new cat from where he was placed. The cat seemed like they were in pain, which they probably were after that throw. They were right - none of them should be here. They were all unwanted, however, and forced to come here until they were taken or killed...
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 24th, 2017, 02:14 PM
the tale of six.

Default lol i thought i was the only one

salum whimpered, their tail flicking somberly. "we need to find a way out," they murmured, half to themself, "but how?" still catching their breath, salum dragged themself to lean against the wall of the cage, looking out at the other prisoners. "does anyone know a way to trick the humans into freeing us, only long enough to escape?" their ears flattened, eyes narrowed with determination. chest heaving, nostrils flared, salum desperately looked out among those they used to sneer upon, but now were looking to confide in so they could all escape the fate of death.
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:49 PM
touhou trash

Default me too lol

Ocelot puffed up his chest, ready to reply. "We'd need to know how to open the cages, and we'd need a cat to distract the humans!" Which could cost them their lives! Those are two very difficult things to do. He managed to pick the lock once, but the humans had taken his claws. How cruel. Do they not realize they are basically taking a cat's dignity when they take the claws?

[8/25/22]