Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old September 20th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(I'll leave Oro open for now before butting in)
Xenia practically jumped ten feet in the air as she saw Richard. The wilted grass around her quickly vasnished, leaving her sitting criss-crossed on dirt. The six year old girl blinked at the man, holding her rabbit closely to her. "Are you that scary doom-man people talk about?" she asked. Her voice was tiny and a squeak, eyes round in fear at the words others falsely warned her about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(@Shadow Is my character allowed to travel into other regions, seeing as she can shape shift into any animal? Like for example if she morphs into a polar bear or an arctic animal can she go to the ice place?)
Yes yes of corse!)

Richard looked down at the girl in the forest. "Me? A scary doom-man? No no my dear!" he laughed. "But that does seem like a rather good name that fits me...being the king of chaos I get many names!" He smirked nicely at the girl. Sure-over the thirty-seven years of being here and he was he only one that had chaos powers-he gave himself that name. And so did everyone else. He smiled and snapped his fingers. The little girls bunny was now in his hands as he snapped his fingers again and he was sitting next to her criss-cross playing the her rabbit. "Well my dear this is rather a cute toy-where'd ya get it?" he asked seeming to not care about how scared she still looked. (Does no one get who he is supposed to be..?)
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:30 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Yes yes of corse!)
Okay, thank you!

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

{Open}
Dragonix Fyre looked around the place in astonishment. Her blue mace-like tail swayed side to side as she walked. She flipped her dragon wings a couple times before hovering in the air to get a better look.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:40 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Ember groaned and pressed one hand to her head, half-opening one eye and squinting up at the ceiling; not that she could see one. The girl gasped and sat up suddenly when she realised that she had no idea where she was. She looked around frantically and felt a slight bit of relief when she saw Raven curled up beside her. That relief quickly vanished when she noticed that she was surrounded by lava. She was on a tiny island of rock in the middle of a river of hot, molten lava. Her purple eyes widened in shock and she jumped to her feet, disturbing Raven, who looked up with confused green eyes.

The heat is here was unbearable, it was past boiling point, it was... it was... unnoticeable? Ember frowned, confused, and crouched down. Her natural curiosity had already killed her caution, so she reached out one hand and held it close to the surface of the lava. Still no heat. After a moment of hesitation she plunged her hand into the molten liquid, expecting it to disappear into flame. But... still nothing! It was warm, sure, but she couldn't feel any of the pain that was supposed to come with lava. Getting frustrated, she pulled her hand back and stumbled in shock.

Her hand was on fire. No, it was fire! Ember gaped soundlessly, horrified at what she was seeing. And yet... somehow, it made sense. Still confused and lacking her memory, the purple-eyed girl stood and took a deep breath. She focused on herself and Raven, trying to imagine them as... well, as not themselves. She imagined them as fire; pure, raging, fire, burning hot flame. She felt herself grow smaller and then suddenly larger before finally returning to what she thought of as normal. Her purple eyes opened and she realised that she was on the other side of the river with Raven curled up in her arms. How did I do that? Blinking in confusion, Ember turned to stare out at the landscape around her, gulping fearfully before starting in some random direction.

(@Shadow)
(Oro maybe?)

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 21st, 2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Yes yes of corse!)

Richard looked down at the girl in the forest. "Me? A scary doom-man? No no my dear!" he laughed. "But that does seem like a rather good name that fits me...being the king of chaos I get many names!" He smirked nicely at the girl. Sure-over the thirty-seven years of being here and he was he only one that had chaos powers-he gave himself that name. And so did everyone else. He smiled and snapped his fingers. The little girls bunny was now in his hands as he snapped his fingers again and he was sitting next to her criss-cross playing the her rabbit. "Well my dear this is rather a cute toy-where'd ya get it?" he asked seeming to not care about how scared she still looked. (Does no one get who he is supposed to be..?)
Le boop @Black Cat
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:28 PM
bruh head

South was sitting in the middle of a shallow pile of snow. But the teenager wasn't shivering the slightest, the cold had never really bothered him that much, but now he felt completely fine. His eyes slightly closed as he held his earring up, making the silver hoop catch a white-ish blue glint. He sighed in slight boredom, clipping it back on the hole in his ear.

(Open)
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:28 PM
This account is no more!

@Shadow I'm going to make another person! Because why not!
Name- Neve
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Personality- Neve is outspoken, and is not afraid to tell you what she thinks. She is very smart, and quick-witted. She has a fiery temper, and isn't one to trust quickly. Her trust and respect must be earned, but once it is, she becomes a very different person. Instead of being cold, impatient and harsh, she is kinde, still a little harsh, but not in a bad way. She loves winter, and loves to go outside with her wolf.
Looks- Neve has short, dark brown hair, in a pixie-cut hairstyle. She has frosty, light blue eyes, and is very pale skinned. She usually wears the colour light blue, like seriously light blue, or white. She is on the shorter side, but if anyone dares say anything about her size, she will freeze them, or set her pet wolf on them.
Power- Can control ice and snow, and can communicate with arctic animals.
Pets?- Winter (female)
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here since she was about 5
Was brought of born here?- brought
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Yes
Anything I missed?- I don't think so
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope

Last edited by Foggy22; September 22nd, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
@Shadow I'm going to make another person! Because why not!
Name- Neve
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Personality- Neve is outspoken, and is not afraid to tell you what she thinks. She is very smart, and quick-witted. She has a fiery temper, and isn't one to trust quickly. Her trust and respect must be earned, but once it is, she becomes a very different person. Instead of being cold, impatient and harsh, she is kinde, still a little harsh, but not in a bad way. She loves winter, and loves to go outside with her wolf.
Looks- Neve has short, dark brown hair, in a pixie-cut hairstyle. She has frosty, light blue eyes, and is very pale skinned. She usually wears the colour light blue, like seriously light blue, or white. She is on the shorter side, but if anyone dares say anything about her size, she will freeze them, or set her pet wolf on them.
Power- Can control ice and snow, and can communicate with arctic animals.
Pets?- Winter (female)
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here since she was about 5
Was brought of born here?- brought
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Yes
Anything I missed?- I don't think so
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope
Accepted
Old September 29th, 2017, 11:04 PM
This account is no more!

I am NOT letting this thread die! Helpful bump.
@Scarwings @Black Cat @Shadow @DragonChaos @Hallowed Echo